PDA

View Full Version : What is with all the Dwayne Wade hate - he's arguably the best in the league

Boston Faithful
07-16-2009, 03:14 AM
I see all these threads developing about the Heat acquiring Boozer and Odom or Allen Iverson and how good they would be with them. Most responses I see are they would still not be a championship ballclub.

This is such disrespect to Dwayne Wade.

He took the Heat to a 2006 NBA Finals WIN. He's had crap to work with the past two years and he still got the Heat to the 5th seed last year. He would have won MVP if the Heat won 50-55 games. He's almost or just as good as LeBron or Kobe but does not get any love.

If the Heat surrounded Wade with Boozer and Odom or AI they would be a championship team. I can't see how you can tell me LeBron, Shaq and **** is better than Wade, Boozer, Odom, Beasley and Jermaine O'Neal. Outside of Shaq and LeBron any of those four Heat players are better than anyone on the Cavs. And how can you say the Lakers team without Ariza and Artest is better than the Heat team with Boozer and Odom? The Lakers don't even have a 6th man right now.

Dwayne Wade has to prove the doubters wrong. He's an amazing player - I guess no one here wants to think so.

ko8e24
07-16-2009, 03:16 AM
lol, whoz been hating on D-wade???? are u high???

People been hating on Lebron the last month because of his stupid antics, and Kobe a close 2nd cuz people will always be jealous of him no matter what.

Wade is great, and prolly the closest basketball player to KObe by the way they play. I have no clue what your smokin. can I have some of wut ever ur on??

dee279
07-16-2009, 03:27 AM
I understand what you are saying. But i wouldnt call it Hate. I would call it people underestimating what wade could do.

Spurred1
07-16-2009, 03:29 AM
Why is it disrespectful to Wade to think that the Heat wouldn't win a championship with Wade/Booze/Odom/or A.I.? Nobody knows what the Heat would have to give up in order to obtain these players, and there's no way of knowing how well they would play together. Simply assembling a roster full of names doesn't guarantee a title. Weren't the Lakers a team stacked with talent when they lost the Finals to Detroit a few years back?
Wade is an amazing player, but I wouldn't say that anyone is hating him at all.

DenButsu
07-16-2009, 03:32 AM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360844