PDA

View Full Version : Report: Clippers-Iverson talks 'very serious'

IBleedPurple
07-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Could Allen Iverson soon be feeding the ball to overall No. 1 draft choice Blake Griffin on the L.A. Clippers?

The Los Angeles Times, citing "a source close to Iverson who was not authorized to speak publicly about the negotiations" said talks between the team and the free-agent guard are "very serious."

Iverson, 34, reportedly has also has drawn interest from the Miami Heat, the Times said. Reports out of Florida indicate the Heat are offering only $2 million on a one-year deal, substantially less than the $5.8 million midlevel exception Iverson is seeking.

Iverson, the NBA MVP in 2000-01, split last season between Denver and Detroit, averaging 17.5 points, his career low.

foxsports

Unruly Fan
07-14-2009, 02:40 PM
So what the hell happens to BD?

Hellcrooner
07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
he one ball two pont hogs it will be interesting to watch.

pity they traed zach it woud hav ebeen delirious then.

mmm may, gay and randolph and one ball will be nic too anyway

J-Relo
07-14-2009, 02:55 PM
i would love to see him on the Grizz.... just to see how all these players could share the ball... Iverson, Mayo, Gay, Randolph...

Clippers? - don't do that, i feel that they are on the right track and don't need AI.

what54!?
07-14-2009, 02:58 PM
so two guards who need the ball constantly on the same team. I smell trouble

JayW_1023
07-15-2009, 04:57 AM
Baron and AI on one team? With one ball? Poor Blake Griffin is not gonna get many touches. Pity.

WoodbridgeSkins
07-15-2009, 05:29 AM
AI just wants a 1 year contract so he can play his *** off and cash in next summer.

Sportfan
07-15-2009, 08:33 AM
he's not going to do that with Baron Davis on his team

AirJordanXVIII
07-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Come back to Philly AI!!

I dont see it happening. AI cant handle coming off the bench. If he wanted a ring.... Clippers? Really?

Chronz
07-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I cant wait, Ive traded for him so many times in my franchise I shouldve known it would happen in real life. Its about as fit as a match for AI as your going to get.

Chronz
07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Baron and AI on one team? With one ball? Poor Blake Griffin is not gonna get many touches. Pity.

Its Thornton whos not going to get touches, they got rid of Randolph to make room for Griffin he will be fine and will actually benefit from AI's presence on the offensive glass, that is if what people said about AI were true. That hes still got alot left in the tank. If Camby wants him on board, Im fine with it.