PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Matches Mavs' Offer To Gortat

Raph12
07-13-2009, 09:00 PM
It's official, the Magic match the offer to Gortat and retain him

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4324941

BlondeBomber41
07-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Ugh, I hate when people do this. Its not breaking news, everyone has known about it all day. There is a whole another thread about it.

Raph12
07-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Ugh, I hate when people do this. Its not breaking news, everyone has known about it all day. There is a whole another thread about it.

Yes but to say it will happen and it actually happening are two different things, maybe you should have tried to pay attention in grade school a bit more than someone like me wouldn't have to explain this to you.

ThEaIrUpThErE
07-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes but to say it will happen and it actually happening are two different things, maybe you should have tried to pay attention in grade school a bit more than someone like me wouldn't have to explain this to you.

lol at this guy :eyebrow: this was official from pretty early this morning, late news sorry buddy

BlondeBomber41
07-13-2009, 09:12 PM

No, its really not. Its definently not worth another thread unless what is said to of been about to happen actually doesnt happen, like when Turk changed his mind.

Do you really think people were like "OMG they ACTUALLY matched it" or are anywhere near interested in this? Give me a break and stop cluttering up the forums with stories about the same damn thing.