PDA

View Full Version : giants fans

Mcclutch
07-13-2009, 01:04 PM
they really get me going they are saying duke and sanchez are worth j sanchez winn and lewis aka dirt

i mean the only one that would have a shot on the team would be sanchez:mad:

rarryronds
07-13-2009, 09:36 PM
they really get me going they are saying duke and sanchez are worth j sanchez winn and lewis aka dirt

i mean the only one that would have a shot on the team would be sanchez:mad:

Cause the Pirates are so good, right?

How about we trade you Damon Minor for Randall Simon?

Kyle916
07-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Okay... make your realistic offer then?

And no, it won't include Alderson.

spidurx21
07-14-2009, 12:11 AM
I honestly think for a 3 time all-star and former batting champ that Tim Alderson could very well be part of the deal.

NYMetros
07-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Duke isn't getting traded. He's 26 years old and is the best pitcher on the team. He's not going anywhere.

robbnen#31
07-14-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't know who said Sanchez and Duke for Sanchez Winn and Lewis

but Sanchez and Winn for Sanchez is a steal for you guys.

Sanchez and Lewis for Sanchez is better in terms of value for value, although I would rather see Winn be traded just to open up some pt in the outfield for our younger guys on the rise. A lot of people over look Winn because he doesn't hit homers and isn't "young" but take a look at his stats.

spidurx21
07-14-2009, 07:34 PM
There is no way a deal of Sanchez,& Duke would land J.Sanchez,Winn & Lewis!!
For one if we were to add in Duke we would be able to get way more than Winn & Lewis for him especially since he was now named to the all-star game.Second that would end up being a Sanchez for J.Sanchez swap which would only help the Giants out cause we already have a guy we are trying to get rid of that is the same mold as J.Sanchez(Ian Snell).

Thirdly it would make no sense for the Pirates as to trade for 2 more outfielders considering that is our deepest position in the organization.I just don't see the Pirates throwing their 2 biggest trading pieces in a deal for basically J. Sanchez and scraps.