PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Chicago, Cleveland and New York. Wade likes it warm.

shizzle09
07-11-2009, 03:38 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/interviews/

Peep this interview. He hints about Lebron having to come to Miami if they are going to play together.

J_M_B
07-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Wade isn't going anywhere, Miami Heat player for life.

JWO35
07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Wade will stay in Sunny Florida :cool:

braveniler58
07-11-2009, 03:44 PM
If he likes it warm (or hot), he's welcome here in Phoenix. ;)

BenFrank
07-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Or Houston

rhaas74
07-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I have never seen anything credible saying that Wade was even remotely thinking about going to Cleveland. Putting them in with Chicago and New York is ludicrus.

abe_froman
07-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I have never seen anything credible saying that Wade was even remotely thinking about going to Cleveland. Putting them in with Chicago and New York is ludicrus.

thats what i thought to

LayZbone
07-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I strongly feel that Wade will stay in Miami, and the only other team that has a shot is Chicago.

rhaas74
07-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I strongly feel that Wade will stay in Miami, and the only other team that has a shot is Chicago.

That is exactly how I feel as well. But, with the Raptors making some big improvements this offseason Wade might not be able to convince Bosh to come to Miami. If so Miami would need to find a replacement to go after to keep Wade happy.

J_M_B
07-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Exactly no Cleveland, New York, or any other team that thinks they had a shot at him. Miami is his first option and Chicago is his back up plan if things don't work out, but I also strongly think he will stay in Miami. Pat Riley will never let him get away from him.

MaHaRaJaH
07-11-2009, 04:00 PM
More Miami BS :)

LayZbone
07-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Exactly no Cleveland, New York, or any other team that thinks they had a shot at him. Miami is his first option and Chicago is his back up plan if things don't work out, but I also strongly think he will stay in Miami. Pat Riley will never let him get away from him.

Riley is a mastermind. If he finds a way to **** this up, congratulations Chicago....may your PSD fanbase smear it in our faces. But again, Riley's no idiot, and Wade really enjoys playing for this city/team. We'll see what happens, but I'm pretty confident Wade stays here.

cowboyz180
07-11-2009, 04:08 PM
i think he'lls stay with the heat

BullsNumber1Fan
07-11-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't think he goes anywhere but Chicago or staying in Miami. Being the homer that I am, I want him come to Chicago, but I really think that he is going to stay in Miami if they can get him a 2nd option.

I hope Miami doesn't make any changes from now until next summer so that he comes back home!:pray:

DrDEADalready
07-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Or Utah.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Toronto's pretty hot all year round too.

abe_froman
07-11-2009, 04:24 PM

this

chicagocubsfan
07-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Where's chiacgo?

prodigy
07-11-2009, 04:29 PM
cavs want bosh more then wade, So its ok.

thedfactor
07-11-2009, 04:57 PM
If Miami is in a good situation as far as contending for a title, I guarantee Wade remains in South Beach. But if things do not unfold into the way Wade envisions and Miami remains in the East's 4-7 seed range never actually challenging the big 3, he might want to be traded before he just walks next summer.

I can see a scenario where Mark Cuban will talk to Miami and Wade's agent about him coming to Dallas if Miami feels like Wade isn't down for an extension due to the team not meeting DWade's wishes to contend. Miami will be in a boat, do they wait and hope Wade signs an extension or if they feel unsure do they trade him to receive some actual value in return rather than see him walk for nothing in the summer of 2010.

Many teams will be interested in Wade, but Wade's list appears to be quite short. I don't see why Dallas wouldn't be on it though. Wade would fit perfect with them and definitely be contending. Plus why not play with JKidd, Dirk, and Marion???

LayZbone
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
If Miami is in a good situation as far as contending for a title, I guarantee Wade remains in South Beach. But if things do not unfold into the way Wade envisions and Miami remains in the East's 4-7 seed range never actually challenging the big 3, he might want to be traded before he just walks next summer.

I can see a scenario where Mark Cuban will talk to Miami and Wade's agent about him coming to Dallas if Miami feels like Wade isn't down for an extension due to the team not meeting DWade's wishes to contend. Miami will be in a boat, do they wait and hope Wade signs an extension or if they feel unsure do they trade him to receive some actual value in return rather than see him walk for nothing in the summer of 2010.

Many teams will be interested in Wade, but Wade's list appears to be quite short. I don't see why Dallas wouldn't be on it though. Wade would fit perfect with them and definitely be contending. Plus why not play with JKidd, Dirk, and Marion???

I'm just gonna leave it at this by saying I think this 'scenario' is highly.....highly unlikely.

GspLAL
07-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Wade is coming to LA in a few years :D

Statik1
07-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Is the "wound" closed ?

richardle9
07-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Or Houston

too warm

PapelbonLester
07-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Wade will go to chicago
Lebron will go to New Jersey
Bosh will go to New York

Bucks24226
07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
He should go to Orlando to team up with Superman

loki34
07-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Suns are going to get him>:D

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Wade will go to chicago
Lebron will go to New Jersey
Bosh will go to New York

why? You have Derek Rose and who else? Nice try.

GSW fan
07-12-2009, 12:33 AM
good for him

king4day
07-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Phoenix should be suitors then :)

LE-SHAQ
07-12-2009, 12:06 PM
I think he will stay at miami . Lebron is king in cleveland and he will stay also. The ones who will leave are bosch, amare, maybe carmelo.

G-Menfan4lyfe
07-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Well lets see..... J-Kidd is getting up there in age, Wade has already played with Marion, and also who do you imply Dallas trades to the Heat to get Wade if Dirk isnt part of the deal?

joe j.09
07-12-2009, 12:27 PM
wade is gone from miami....rumors outs miami today ar that him and riley really dont get along and at first chance hes going to jet from miami.....no joke

DaBUU
07-12-2009, 12:31 PM
why? You have Derek Rose and who else? Nice try.

whoa slow down there...we have Rose AND Aaron Gray!

JRisdabest
07-12-2009, 12:34 PM
hes coming to LA and no not the lakers

Super.
07-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Too bad the heat arent gonna do anything to become a contender. Too bad.

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 01:58 PM
wade is gone from miami....rumors outs miami today ar that him and riley really dont get along and at first chance hes going to jet from miami.....no joke

LOL, thats the funniest things i've heard on PSD to date. Did you even listen to the interview, have you followed the Heat over Wade's career? HE HAS NO RIFT WITH RiLEY! He wants a team around him, thats it period. He will be in Miami because he can get 30 million more from the Heat than any other team. 30 Million. He said rumor out of Miami is ........... like you have some inside scoop over us Heat fans.

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 02:00 PM
whoa slow down there...we have Rose AND Aaron Gray!

lol, my bad. Forgot about Aaron Gray :)

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 02:02 PM
There are 2 options for Mr Wade. Miami or Chicago and as of now he isnt going to change to a team thats also rebuilding like the Bulls. Both teams are very similar in where they're at. It's possible but not likey he leaves. Only Riley can f this up.

dee279
07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
More Miami BS :)

Hater.

dee279
07-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Chicago does have a chance since he is from there. Cant ever rule out Chi Town but i do believe he will stay in Miami.

dee279
07-12-2009, 02:13 PM
There are 2 options for Mr Wade. Miami or Chicago and as of now he isnt going to change to a team thats also rebuilding like the Bulls. Both teams are very similar in where they're at. It's possible but not likey he leaves. Only Riley can f this up.

Bulls are not rebuilding actually. They are young but not rebuilding. Also if Wade would go there, the bulls would be a contender. But i got a huge feeling he will stay unless Pat is overrated when it comes to being the mastermind of a team.

jrodmesche
07-12-2009, 02:15 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeee is all good in the heat

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Bulls are not rebuilding actually. They are young but not rebuilding. Also if Wade would go there, the bulls would be a contender. But i got a huge feeling he will stay unless Pat is overrated when it comes to being the mastermind of a team.

I hear ya but they really ony have Rose and Tyrus and maybe Noah. They just let Gordon go so they have some building to do. I to have the feeling he will stay unless Riles isnt all he's cracked up to be. He better not f this up. Wade is the best thing to ever happen to the Heat.

Verbal Christ
07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
cant get hotter than H Town, Dwayne. like two weeks straight of 100+ weather. c'moooon down.

abe_froman
07-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I hear ya but they really ony have Rose and Tyrus and maybe Noah. They just let Gordon go so they have some building to do. I to have the feeling he will stay unless Riles isnt all he's cracked up to be. He better not f this up. Wade is the best thing to ever happen to the Heat.

they didnt pick up gordon so that they could pursue wade next offseason,i'm not saying they will be successful,but they are going after him.and about the team,its no worse than miami's if they stand pat(if they somehow get boozer:pray: ,doubtful but a chance .it would increase their chances)

barreleffact
07-12-2009, 02:59 PM
he likes hot? LA is nice and hot and it has better women to match his single status....dwade to LA

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 03:09 PM
he likes hot? LA is nice and hot and it has better women to match his single status....dwade to LA

I would off myself if he did. :cry:

GodsSon
07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
like i've said before, Miami fans are among the most delusional on these boards...suppose you guys are floundering near the bottom of the East this coming season, do you really think Wade, after going on record saying he wants more rings, will actually want to re-up with the Heat next summer??? dont think so...you guys have Wade and Beasley as viable assets, JO with a fat contract, a decent big in Haslem, and an overrated rookier in Chalmers...unless Wade plays even better then he did last season, i think you'll be hard-pressed to be in a position to remain competitive

NYtilIdie
07-12-2009, 03:47 PM
I love how Riley refuses to make any moves until Wade signs an extension he acts like Wade needs Miami. For real I think if Wade leaves it will be Riley's fault for not making any big moves and thinking Wade was bluffing oh how funny of a story that would be.

Trouble87
07-12-2009, 03:54 PM
until the summer of 2010 no one really knows what they're doing... players included

big checks and the big city (bigger city) come calling lets see if Wade won't answer...

this whole "warm weather" thing is bull too... he's from the Chi, he can deal with a lil cold

b_rad23
07-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Bigger checks? He's going to get the max wherever he goes which would mean bigger checks in Miami.

shizzle09
07-12-2009, 04:01 PM
until the summer of 2010 no one really knows what they're doing... players included

big checks and the big city (bigger city) come calling lets see if Wade won't answer...

this whole "warm weather" thing is bull too... he's from the Chi, he can deal with a lil cold

He can get 30 million more from Miami than any other team. The biggest check comes from Miami. Bottom line is Riley needs to wake the f up.

Jonathan2323
07-12-2009, 04:08 PM
like i've said before, Miami fans are among the most delusional on these boards...suppose you guys are floundering near the bottom of the East this coming season, do you really think Wade, after going on record saying he wants more rings, will actually want to re-up with the Heat next summer??? dont think so...you guys have Wade and Beasley as viable assets, JO with a fat contract, a decent big in Haslem, and an overrated rookier in Chalmers...unless Wade plays even better then he did last season, i think you'll be hard-pressed to be in a position to remain competitive

Toronto fans are delusional because Bosh is coming to Miami:cool:

abe_froman
07-12-2009, 04:08 PM
He can get 30 million more from Miami than any other team. The biggest check comes from Miami. Bottom line is Riley needs to wake the f up.

he doesnt want to go all in for "win now"by mortgaging the future unless wade will be there

nrvana
07-12-2009, 04:44 PM

wade could make that same amount in a sign and trade to another team. all he has to do is tell riley he's leaving for so and so team "if you don't want me to leave for nothing do a sign and trade so i can get more money."

if riley thinks he's bluffing wade could give miami the finger like lesnar did yesterday and be gone.

blastmasta26
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Haha if that happened, everybody else would just give up. D-Wade, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, Bynum, Odom. Best 6 man rotation ever. If the Lakers somehow opened up cap space to do this, they would never lose.

*Superman*
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Or, he can stay in Florida and come to the other team.:D

Superman and Flash:drool:

Cromedome
07-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I can't wait till 2010! The Knicks are getting Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Shaq and 3 more players to fill out our roster.

chicago~bulls1
07-12-2009, 10:20 PM
I can't wait till 2010! The Knicks are getting Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Shaq and 3 more players to fill out our roster.

you know i live in new york and thats all i ever hear around here i know your kidding but i hope all this knicks getting any allstar all just stops now

drewbius416
07-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Toronto fans are delusional because Bosh is coming to Miami:cool:

Really? He's gunna leave $30m on the table and a better team in TOR where he is a Basketball icon in Canada to play second fiddle on a shallow heat team that will have no bench or supporting cast? nice try. Only way Bosh ends up in MIA is if the Raps trade him there for a King's ransom (haslem, Beasley, Chalmers) AND they take banks back

blastmasta26
07-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Really? He's gunna leave $30m on the table and a better team in TOR where he is a Basketball icon in Canada to play second fiddle on a shallow heat team that will have no bench or supporting cast? nice try. Only way Bosh ends up in MIA is if the Raps trade him there for a King's ransom (haslem, Beasley, Chalmers) AND they take banks back
Bosh was going to be gone until Raptors made a smart move by signing Turkoglu.