PDA

View Full Version : Hornets-bobcats trade idea!

Chateamsfan
07-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Hornets: C Tyson Chandler, SG Morris Peterson
Bobcats: C Nazr Mohammed, PF Boris Diaw, SG Raja Bell, 2010 2nd rd. pick

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:21 PM
hell yea, lets do that trade right now. Contact your front office...then ima email Jeff Bower... I love that trade

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:21 PM
i wish this is true, and I hope this becomes true

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:23 PM
that is such a damn good trade idea for both of us! im excited....but anxious too because I am hoping this is a rumor you have heard of or somehting lol...

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:26 PM
hell, Id give ya'll James Posey if you'd rather him then Mo Pete....lol, i really love this trade idea. If i was a GM in real life, this would be a done deal...

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:29 PM
in fact, if this had the chance to go down, I would let you guys keep the draft pick,,,,just for helping us out so much LOL. For real. This is IDEAL for the Hornets. IDEAL.

Vinny642
07-10-2009, 07:31 PM
lol chill i'd give chandler and mo pete not posey dont get a head of urself man lol

tland22
07-10-2009, 07:35 PM
hahah i know, im freaking out hoping he read this somewhere or some rumor etc...

Chateamsfan
07-10-2009, 08:12 PM
This is just an idea. I should be Bobcats GM lol.

Vinny642
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
lol and i should be new orleans

bumblebee
07-12-2009, 01:06 PM
im down for this trade lol

dee279
07-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Yall dont think yall could get something better for Tyson Chandler?

Patrick Swayze
07-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Yall dont think yall could get something better for Tyson Chandler?

We can that's why this is a stupid trade idea.

tland22
07-15-2009, 12:46 PM
are you guys kidding? Raja Bell and Diaw and Nazr and 2nd rounder.... shiiiiiiiiii iiiit no WAY we get a better trade than that? You must be out of your mind. Raja Bel would start at SG for us with NO COMPETITION...thats a no brainer...and Diaw is a BEAST. He'd be the best backup PF in the NBA if he was playing behing D WEST. We'd KILL for this trade man, WAKE UP.
Diaw avg 15 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assist per game!
Raja Bell is a 40% 3pinot shooter avg 13points 4 assist and 3 rebounds.

not only all this...PLUS, we get to DUMP Mo PETE and his contract....and they r gunna throw in a 2nd rounder?!! this would be a STEAL...a STEAL for us. We pick up two quality player and lose one...plus we dump a contract and pick up a second rounder...do the proverbial math.

tland22
07-15-2009, 12:47 PM
we were gunna dump tyson for Wallace and his contract,....we considerd that. so we must think that was about as good as we can do....this trade here would be literally as good as we can do...the bobcats wouldnt be stupid enuff to take this deal...THAT is the problem

tland22
07-15-2009, 12:49 PM
im talking all of this in real life.. and so is the guy who created the thread, i believe. And make no mistake about it....this would be a BEAST of a trade for the Hornets.

masalex1205
07-15-2009, 04:03 PM
haha no way

tland22
07-15-2009, 04:10 PM
no way? no way what? please be more specific

Glenfidish
07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Ok here goes..

Your owner is trying to cut cost but also trying to add good players theat can replace Tysun chandler..

We have by far the best deal of any team..

You choose..From..#1.Devon george=expiring=You can waive him..
#2.Douby=expiring=young talent=cheap=non guaranteed contract
#3.Delfino=Defense=sg=help for you guys=cheap
#4.Patrick obryant=younger veresion of chandler=cheap=expiring
#5.banks=4.5 million=utility player=makes the deal work=We take on huge contract from chandler..

So there you have it..We can give you up to 4 expirings+option to waive 2 players without taking any huge contracts back and getting rod of chandelers horrible contract and added benefit of sending him out east..

Thoughts

Patrick Swayze
07-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok here goes..

Your owner is trying to cut cost but also trying to add good players theat can replace Tysun chandler..

#5.banks=4.5 million=utility player=makes the deal work=We take on huge contract from chandler..

So there you have it..We can give you up to 4 expirings+option to waive 2 players without taking any huge contracts back and getting rod of chandelers horrible contract and added benefit of sending him out east..

Thoughts

Makes sense. I think most of us Hornets fan are hoping Tyson stays healthy and can play the way he used to.

BIGBREED
07-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Guys, stop entertaining these type of threads! People come on here to make a mockery of this site! PLEASE ignore their stupid trade ideas, because they won't happen!

tland22
07-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Ok here goes..

Thoughts

you better be joking... the Raptors STINK in my opinion. There is not a single player on you guys Roster that I want except Bosh, but even then, David West is doing just FINE himself. I wouldnt even take this sorry good for NOTHING deal if you threw Hedo in as well...he stinks too, and he is grossly over paid.

We want Tyson Healthy...that is for sure. The only way Tyson Goes is if we pick up a legit SF or SG to start....and still that is even a maybe.

Glenfidish
07-16-2009, 09:18 PM
you better be joking... The raptors stink in my opinion. There is not a single player on you guys roster that i want except bosh, but even then, david west is doing just fine himself. I wouldnt even take this sorry good for nothing deal if you threw hedo in as well...he stinks too, and he is grossly over paid.

We want tyson healthy...that is for sure. The only way tyson goes is if we pick up a legit sf or sg to start....and still that is even a maybe.

all i did was proposse a trade idea! You have a lot of anger!

tland22
07-17-2009, 07:42 PM
all i did was proposse a trade idea! You have a lot of anger!

im sorry, I have just been getting tired of certain Raptor fans lately...nothing against you man. Again, my bad. That was just my breaking point that day LOL.

johnnydollaz89
07-18-2009, 01:36 AM
Hornets: C Tyson Chandler, SG Morris Peterson
Bobcats: C Nazr Mohammed, PF Boris Diaw, SG Raja Bell, 2010 2nd rd. pick

sign me up for that trade