PDA

View Full Version : Kobe: "free jordan crawford"

MagicBucsSox
07-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Kobe Leads 'Free Jordan Crawford' Charge Against LeBron
Posted Jul 10, 2009 1:50PM By Tom Ziller (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Cavaliers, Heat, Lakers, USA Basketball
Print
Text Size A A A
Dwyane Wade appeared on Dan Patrick's radio show this morning, and Patrick brought up the subject of LeBron James' embarrassing posterization by Xavier's Jordan Crawford and the even more embarrassing confiscation of video proof of said dunk.

Wade revealed that Kobe Bryant alerted the Heat star to the controversy, and called on Wade and others to "give [LeBron] stuff" about it.

"At first I heard it and I said get out of here," Wade told Patrick. "And Kobe said, 'Man, you gotta call LeBron. You gotta give him stuff about this.' That's how we all are. When something is real we're going to say something to each other about it."

LeBron can silence photographers and college kids. But he can't silence colleagues with egos every bit as large as his own.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/10/kobe-leads-charge-to-free-jordan-crawford/

ManRam
07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
It's Nike, not LeBron's fault. Didn't Nike confiscate the tapes, not LeBron...

KaganRS
07-10-2009, 04:05 PM
LOL this is getting bigger by the moment

FOBolous
07-10-2009, 04:08 PM

Lebron told Nike to do it

MagicBucsSox
07-10-2009, 04:08 PM
its just funny to me they take this tape but theirs always footage of lebron trick shot,half courters etc. what a crab.
dont worry vince gonna get him in front of the world if lebron ever plays D like a man faced up

D Roses Bulls
07-10-2009, 04:09 PM

it is lebrons fault. he told the director of camp to confiscate the tapes. funny how he stops the game after the dunk and calls over the director and next thing you know they are confiscating the tapes. lebron is a putz

zambo4president
07-10-2009, 04:13 PM
:laugh: I hate LeBron so much, this is great.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
You guys would probably jump out of your seats and everything if the video was released just because it is Lebron.

plpfctn
07-10-2009, 04:19 PM
i guess we are not all witnesses. Lebronze won't let us be witnesses.

JJ81
07-10-2009, 04:19 PM

They said they took them because recording equipment wasn't allowed... but they didn't mind them having it before he got dunked on. He told them to confiscate them. FREE JORDAN CRAWFORD! lmao

Trouble87
07-10-2009, 04:21 PM
he is going to be a dunk target next year... he better start working on his court awareness & defense

cubulls
07-10-2009, 04:22 PM
i guess we are not all witnesses. Lebronze won't let us be witnesses.

We are witnesses to the biggest crybaby in the NBA.

tland22
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Lebron told Nike to do it

Thats only ALLEGEDLY. That is not a fact, you over zealous CLOWN

hoop talk
07-10-2009, 04:26 PM
I can't wait to see the Kobe pounding the kid video...oh wait we won't.
Stop hating on LeBron that article didn't say LeBron told Nike to do it.

BoltLakerPadre
07-10-2009, 04:28 PM
From the many stories that have gotten out, it's clear that Lebron was the one making the demands. Can't wait for this to get on youtube.

Hawkize31
07-10-2009, 04:31 PM
How long can we drag out a non story?

Dncehalldrug
07-10-2009, 04:32 PM

He came up to Lynn and told him to confiscate the video. It must have been that bad since he wanted the tape.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/d_julien/18e359fd46456e73e12e3a774877325cc5c.jpg

The fact that they confiscated the video makes it more embarrassing.:pity:

theuuord
07-10-2009, 04:34 PM

this is PSD. it can be done for years.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2009, 04:37 PM
I want to see it too but Lebron knows hater would probably go out of their mind because he got dunked on.

zambo4president
07-10-2009, 04:38 PM
this is PSD. it will be done for years.

Fixed it for ya ;)

PHIfaninSPAIN
07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
i love the irony of "we are all witnesses". i almost wish i had a shirt now.

G-Bear
07-10-2009, 04:43 PM
From the many stories that have gotten out, it's clear that Lebron was the one making the demands. Can't wait for this to get on youtube.

Agreed I'm not a hater of Bron Bron but this video would be savage and watching both his and Crawford's reaction to it must have been priceless.

Free Jordan Crawford!

dsonLAL24
07-10-2009, 04:48 PM

i heard on the radio that is was the other way around. LeBron told Nike to confiscate the tapes.

geoffizfoshiz
07-10-2009, 04:50 PM
wow...I didn't know NBA fans could be such drama queens.

I don't see what the big deal is...he got dunked on - who cares? It's not like it was an NBA game where LeBron would be expected to contest everything. If this "kid" wants to come into the league and do it, than i'll be impressed. There are loads of big trades and signing this summer...is this really the biggest story of them all? Please drama queens...put your purses down and start acting like sports fans.

Jonathan2323
07-10-2009, 04:53 PM

I don't see what the big deal is...he got dunked on - who cares? It's not like it was an NBA game where LeBron would be expected to contest everything. If this "kid" wants to come into the league and do it, than i'll be impressed. There are loads of big trades and signing this summer...is this really the biggest story of them all? Please drama queens...put your purses down and start acting like sports fans.

Lebron does!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theanswer76
07-10-2009, 04:53 PM
yo lebron let me be a WITNESS! DAAMNIT

NYtilIdie
07-10-2009, 04:54 PM
LOL Kobe a fool man

Dncehalldrug
07-10-2009, 04:56 PM

haha. relax, don't get your panties up in a bunch.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/d_julien/18e359fd46456e73e12e3a774877325cc5c.jpg

dtmagnet
07-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Free Jordan Crawford!

politiczombie
07-10-2009, 05:03 PM

The fact of the matter is he was dunked on and was a little girl about Skip Bayless on 1st and 10 said right after the dunk Lebron pointed over to the cameras and told Nike to take them and now NIke is trying to cover their arse by saying oh those cameras weren't suppose to be there and I'm pretty sure people were aware they were there so don't act like NBA fans are acting like drama queens they are reacting to the fact that Lebron is a drama queen

Zefflin
07-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Hah, kobes a legend....matter a fact they all are...cept Lebrons a watchmen. Wizzys aight.

still1ballin
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Hahhahahaahahahahahahhahahaahahahah

BigDaddyKaine
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM
O I can not wait to see this

Gro_Da_Fro_Back
07-10-2009, 05:22 PM

HAHA he called you a clown

Zefflin
07-10-2009, 05:26 PM
I'd rather be a clown then the joke telling it.

Sly Guy
07-10-2009, 05:27 PM
everyone get blocked, everyone gets scored on, and at a high enough level, everyone gets dunked on. It's not that big of a deal. But what makes this story so entertaining is just the fact they confiscated the tapes.

You think Nike did it to save LeBron's image to millions of nike apparel purchasers? Or that LeBron did it to cover up his less than omnipotent basketball skills from the league hoping that he'll still get all the BS calls next year?

superkegger
07-10-2009, 05:28 PM

to be honest, it the video had surfaced, this would be going away about now, maybe it would last another day, but because of how it was handled, we'll continue to hear about it for like another week, and it will be a smudge on LeBron's image for awhile as well.

theuuord
07-10-2009, 05:29 PM
to be honest, it the video had surfaced, this would be going away about now, maybe it would last another day, but because of how it was handled, we'll continue to hear about it for like another week, and it will be a smudge on LeBron's image for awhile as well.

let's be honest, video or not, ridiculous anti-LeBron stans are gonna drag this on for way longer than a week.

Zefflin
07-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Only till the season starts.

superkegger
07-10-2009, 05:34 PM
let's be honest, video or not, ridiculous anti-LeBron stans are gonna drag this on for way longer than a week.

yeah, but if all it was, was lebron getting dunked on, it would have it's viral life for like 48 hours, and then it would just pop up now and then. But the fact that it was confiscated makes a non story into a story.

bogdanrom
07-10-2009, 05:34 PM

I guess you still don't get it. It's not all about Lebron getting dunked on. It happens to everyone, MJ, Kobe, Wade, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Ewing, Bird, Magic etc. It's the fact that instead of taking it like a man and just smiling about it and dunking it back on Crawford he acted like a little girl and told the Nike executive to confiscate the tapes. We are not the drama queens, Lebron is.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
all YALL LEBRON HATERS.... HATE THE PLAYER NOT THE GAME!!!!

CHECK THE $TAT$!!! LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE GAME!!!!

fresh prince
07-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Horrible PR for Bron

This will blow over in a few weeks. But my guess is this will comeback to bite him in the butt at some point down the line.

Dunktape Gate will roll on.... I'm not sure whats going to be the more anticipated release..... The Lebron Dunk Tape or the supposed Leighton Meester sex tape that's out there somewhere?

Im rolling with Meester

bogdanrom
07-10-2009, 05:39 PM
all YALL LEBRON HATERS.... HATE THE PLAYER NOT THE GAME!!!!

CHECK THE $TAT$!!! LEBRON IS THE BEST IN THE GAME!!!!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/Kebochblog/imagescaps-20lock-thumb.jpg

Free Jordan Crawford!!!!

akagiredsuns
07-10-2009, 05:45 PM

Lebron called Nike to confiscate it. There's no allegedly. Read the news. It's how it happened. What's with the Lebron nutsweaters?

theuuord
07-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Lebron called Nike to confiscate it. There's no allegedly. Read the news. It's how it happened. What's with the Lebron nutsweaters?

that's not how i've read it.

geoffizfoshiz
07-10-2009, 05:49 PM
I guess you still don't get it. It's not all about Lebron getting dunked on. It happens to everyone, MJ, Kobe, Wade, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Ewing, Bird, Magic etc. It's the fact that instead of taking it like a man and just smiling about it and dunking it back on Crawford he acted like a little girl and told the Nike executive to confiscate the tapes. We are not the drama queens, Lebron is.

Ya? Says who? I don't understand how people can overhear a private conversation between LeBron and a Nike executive clearly enough to know exactly what he said. If you read the reports, there are absolutly no quotes or direct statements that were heard from LeBron. You can make ASSumptions all day if you'd like, but neither you or anyone else knows exactly what was said. But I guess as long as the media has a story, you suckers are going to buy into it 100%.

I'm not saying he didn't and I'm not saying he did - All i'm saying is making a such a huge deal about something that a couple of people think LeBron MIGHT have said is drama queen material.

fresh prince
07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
that's not how i've read it.

Reading comprehension can get pretty tricky:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/college-hs/college/2009/07/confiscated-lebron-facial-video/

On Monday, Jordan Crawford, a sophomore at Xavier (by way of Indiana), reportedly dunked on LeBron during a pick-up game at the LeBron James Skills Academy. Garry Parrish of CBSSports.com wrote that one high school player said, "it was bad". (We can only assume he meant "bad" in the Michael Jackson sort of way.)

LeBron must have agreed, because he had Nike officials confiscate the two videos that were taken of the dunk. (Parrish blames Nike, but reading between the lines it seems like the censorship was orchestrated by LeBron himself.)

Ryan Miller, a freelance photographer who was working at the camp that day, told CBSSports.com:

"LeBron called [Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt] over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

A few minutes later, Miller's tape was confiscated.

Zefflin
07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
haha oh man

your-mama-ugly
07-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Some one should pull lebron near the rim and then boom take of there shirt and where Jordan Crawford Jersey and slam on his @$$ I would give ten for Creativity!!!!!!

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

Operation LBJ Slam Dunk Poster!!!!!:D

cowboyz180
07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
lol, wouldnt it be funny if the tape got leaked :laugh:

bogdanrom
07-10-2009, 06:11 PM
^ It will. It's just a matter of time.

theuuord
07-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Reading comprehension can get pretty tricky:

http://www.slamonline.com/online/college-hs/college/2009/07/confiscated-lebron-facial-video/

On Monday, Jordan Crawford, a sophomore at Xavier (by way of Indiana), reportedly dunked on LeBron during a pick-up game at the LeBron James Skills Academy. Garry Parrish of CBSSports.com wrote that one high school player said, "it was bad". (We can only assume he meant "bad" in the Michael Jackson sort of way.)

LeBron must have agreed, because he had Nike officials confiscate the two videos that were taken of the dunk. (Parrish blames Nike, but reading between the lines it seems like the censorship was orchestrated by LeBron himself.)

Ryan Miller, a freelance photographer who was working at the camp that day, told CBSSports.com:

"LeBron called [Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt] over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

A few minutes later, Miller's tape was confiscated.

a freelance photographer who probably has an orgasm every time he sees his name in the paper said that LeBron and Lynn had a conversation he didn't overhear, and then a few minutes later (not right away) his tapes get confiscated? Thus making him a completely biased source in the matter?

It doesn't say anywhere that LeBron and Lynn had a conversation about the tapes being confiscated, or if LeBron even asked about the tapes at all. There is no evidence here.

That seems obvious if you're using your brain while reading it, but like you said, reading comprehension can get pretty tricky.

Brooke
07-10-2009, 06:23 PM
:laugh:

Exactly!

alverwi
07-10-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm am so TIRED of everyone defending LeBron. To most of you out there, he can do no wrong. He is acting like a b****. period. As some have said everyone gets dunked on, but the confiscation of the tapes turns a dunk into much more than that. He is a drama queen to the extreme, and I have lost so much respect for him and Nike after this one.

bogdanrom
07-10-2009, 06:52 PM
a freelance photographer who probably has an orgasm every time he sees his name in the paper said that LeBron and Lynn had a conversation he didn't overhear, and then a few minutes later (not right away) his tapes get confiscated? Thus making him a completely biased source in the matter?

It doesn't say anywhere that LeBron and Lynn had a conversation about the tapes being confiscated, or if LeBron even asked about the tapes at all. There is no evidence here.

That seems obvious if you're using your brain while reading it, but like you said, reading comprehension can get pretty tricky.

If Lebron had nothing to do with the tapes being confiscated he would have come out and say that he did not have anything to do with it, that he never heard anything about tapes being confiscated, and he would have said that it has do with Nike, not Lebron. But did you hear anything? No. Whether Lebron told them to or Nike came up with the idea, the truth is Lebron knew that the tapes were going to get confiscated and supported the idea, which is just as bad as ordering Nike to do so.

ElMarroAfamado
07-10-2009, 07:15 PM
hhahaa its amazing that some people could still defend james
amazing

tr4shb0t
07-10-2009, 07:22 PM
karma for LeConfiscate

love it

lakers4sho
07-10-2009, 07:25 PM
free the innocent!!

slipcid
07-10-2009, 07:37 PM

Lebron cares. thats why he wants the tape confiscated queer.

Ripper Gein
07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm am so TIRED of everyone defending LeBron. To most of you out there, he can do no wrong. He is acting like a b****. period. As some have said everyone gets dunked on, but the confiscation of the tapes turns a dunk into much more than that. He is a drama queen to the extreme, and I have lost so much respect for him and Nike after this one.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap:You say the truth!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:: clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

slipcid
07-10-2009, 07:40 PM

:clap: especially the sentence in bold

tkshy
07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Ok we all know the story, but this isn't about discussing it. I will post a survery to release the tape. If enough people say "YES" we can get Nike or Lebron's people to let the rest of the world see it. The pressure of us saying we will boycott NIKE will force them to release the footage.

slipcid
07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
If Lebron had nothing to do with the tapes being confiscated he would have come out and say that he did not have anything to do with it, that he never heard anything about tapes being confiscated, and he would have said that it has do with Nike, not Lebron. But did you hear anything? No. Whether Lebron told them to or Nike came up with the idea, the truth is Lebron knew that the tapes were going to get confiscated and supported the idea, which is just as bad as ordering Nike to do so.

bingo bango!:laugh::laugh:

bleedprple&gold
07-10-2009, 07:47 PM
I find it a little hard to believe that they don't allow taping and that somebody was there 'by chance' on this day of all days taping illegally. They have allowed taping all along, and now when this happens, they make a b.s. excuse that they have to confiscate the tapes because they're not 'legal'. What a bunch of ********

What doesn't Lebron just man up and let the tapes be show. He looks like more a ***** now. I can see him huddled up in a corner grasping the tapes like a scared little girl. It is really going to hurt his already overblown ego if ppl see the tapes....

bleedprple&gold
07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Lol we got a whole 5 ppl now. I think if all 5 of us boycott Nike they are sure to go bankrupt and they will have no other choice but to release the tapes. We got them right where we want them :rolleyes:

carson005
07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
:laugh2:

Trouble87
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
I voted no... Lebron has a very bitter gang of haters for no other reason than he's great.

You know your doing something right when you get posterized (at a basketball camp) and it qualifies as sport news.

Same haters voting yes is the same ones who said they were tired of hearing/talking about him

I'm not even a LBJ fan but I think this is all ridiculous

JWO35
07-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Why not :shrug:

NYtilIdie
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Lol we got a whole 5 ppl now. I think if all 5 of us boycott Nike they are sure to go bankrupt and they will have no other choice but to release the tapes. We got them right where we want them :rolleyes:

LOL that made my day.

S.J.Basketball
07-10-2009, 08:18 PM
LoL the dunk has become legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.J.Basketball
07-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm wearing Nike's as I read this, but I'll vote you up anyways

JWO35
07-10-2009, 08:19 PM

:laugh: I like your sig
Free Crawford!!!

Bruno
07-10-2009, 08:22 PM
I voted no... Lebron has a very bitter gang of haters for no other reason than he's great.

You know your doing something right when you get posterized (at a basketball camp) and it qualifies as sport news.

Same haters voting yes is the same ones who said they were tired of hearing/talking about him

There would be nothing ridiculous about it if they didn't confiscate the tapes. They created this firestorm themselves.

S.J.Basketball

When a 19 year old kid from college posterizes you it's pretty embarrassing. It wouldn't have been a big deal if James hadn't sent his Secret Service Nike crew to confiscate all the tapes. I don't understand how you can't see it's Lebron's fault for turning this into something bigger than it ever would have been if he just took it with grace and let the tape hit the internet. He's the one who is so anal about his image he can't even let a tape surface of him getting dunked in a pick up game. It's hard for me to believe you're not a LBJ fan with his dick in your mouth.

dee279
lol we got a whole 5 ppl now. I think if all 5 of us boycott nike they are sure to go bankrupt and they will have no other choice but to release the tapes. We got them right where we want them :rolleyes:

hahaha

NYtilIdie
07-10-2009, 08:24 PM

take it easy there killer lol

dee279
07-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I want to see it

PHILLYNIKES
07-10-2009, 08:38 PM
hahaha

lakers4sho
07-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Count me in.

:)

Ripper Gein
07-10-2009, 08:42 PM
when a 19 year old kid from college posterizes you it's pretty embarrassing. It wouldn't have been a big deal if james hadn't sent his secret service nike crew to confiscate all the tapes. I don't understand how you can't see it's lebron's fault for turning this into something bigger than it ever would have been if he just took it with grace and let the tape hit the internet. He's the one who is so anal about his image he can't even let a tape surface of him getting dunked in a pick up game. It's hard for me to believe you're not a lbj fan with his dick in your mouth.

oh no he di'ent!!

Trouble87
07-10-2009, 08:53 PM
maybe yall should start a "Free Lebron's Nuts" thread.... some of yall are really riding him

hating at its purest form... yall just needed a excuse

nygiants242
07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Very nice English.

GoldenState*
07-10-2009, 09:07 PM
NO

JK hell yeah i wanna c it ,

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Lol I'm wearing a Lebron shirt of him dunking.

I don't think Nike would take some forum posters seriously.

IndyRealist
07-10-2009, 09:39 PM
People actually voted no? The story isn't that Lebron got dunked on, but that he confiscated the tapes. It's just ridiculous, and only served to fuel the anti-Lebron backlash. He's a great player, but a total douche.

lakers4sho
07-10-2009, 09:54 PM
People actually voted no? The story isn't that Lebron got dunked on, but that he confiscated the tapes. It's just ridiculous, and only served to fuel the anti-Lebron backlash. He's a great player, but a total douche.

perfectly summarized

BoltLakerPadre
07-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Too much hype, just make the video a Nike commercial already.

Apophis
07-10-2009, 10:02 PM
He came up to Lynn and told him to confiscate the video. It must have been that bad since he wanted the tape.

%^^^^ funny sig...

I usually defend Lebron on stuff.. but honestly he is being a ***** about it if he had the tapes confiscated...

You dont hear Jordan crying because he and grant were dunked on by starks...

Be a man Bron.. Release the tapes...

I bet you all any money that Nike is going to say the tapes got destroyed by mistake....

LA_Raiders
07-10-2009, 10:04 PM
lol, LeBroom is a cry baby loser...

Sports Illustrator
07-10-2009, 10:24 PM
I can definitely picture the dunk like the way Jordan Crawford described it. I would still like to see it out of curiosity though.

Outside of all the talk about Crawford dunking it on Lebron, I think Crawford is a great player and can definitely contribute in the NBA. He should be better than his brother for sure.

KB24PG16
07-10-2009, 10:36 PM
lebron quit being a pus and let the tapes get the **** over it everyone get posterized at some point in their career

RaiderLakersA's
07-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Free! Free Jordan Crawford! ha ha ha

You just knew that LeBron's peers were going to give him the business over this. Hilarious! He's lucky it didn't happen mid-season. I could see Wade and Kobe inviting Crawford to the All Star game and giving him front row seats just to needle LeBron just a little bit.

AntwanN21
07-10-2009, 11:41 PM
I wonder how bad the dunk couldve been that he had to take away the tape.......

ko8e24
07-10-2009, 11:43 PM

okay Lebron calm down

ko8e24
07-10-2009, 11:47 PM
maybe yall should start a "Free Lebron's Nuts" thread.... some of yall are really riding him

hating at its purest form... yall just needed a excuse

dang! u must really want lebron on ur team in 2010, huh? how bout ur team put out a decent product out there on the basketball court for once. they havent done so for the last decade. stop worrying about the other 29 teams and the 12 players that are on each team. worry about your team NOW!, and see if yall can actually do something this yr that will put all of us nba fans in a state of awe (and i mean us being in awe due to positive reasons, not negative)

Beno7500
07-10-2009, 11:58 PM
were not allowed to witness

BigDaddyKaine
07-11-2009, 12:04 AM
We are all witnesses to a pus bag... thin skinned bastard

ifhmondays
07-11-2009, 12:07 AM
He's mad because he got dunked on by a kid in college he should grow a pair and let the world see it. Then again when Kobe dunks on him next season he can't confiscate that tape.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I bet if Nike came out with an announcement that they took the video and not Lebron and Lebron said he doesn't care that he wants it out, you people probably wouldn't believe it and still attack him for not wanting the video out.

DCB/LAL
07-11-2009, 12:31 AM

Correct!! But thats only the story because everyones looking for a reason to get on this guy i can pretty much guarantee that if that video was shown there be thread with everyone laughing and talking about how great this is.

Maybe he did so he could upset all these people who dont like him and keep you guys from the pleasure of watching the video?? Ha :shrug:

Everyones saying "well its not a big deal its only because he confiscated the video" well that a bunch of BULLS**T and what i find even more annoying is that some of the people on here complain about how much "media attention" and how much everyone "talks about him" yet alot of you are on here talking about him its funny the only reason some you guys wanna talk about him is only if its something bad!! You guys say he's overrated and always talked about well maybe its you guys who "overrate" him(which i do not believe he is) If you dont wanna hear about him then dont talk about him right??

ko8e24
07-11-2009, 12:33 AM
I bet if Nike came out with an announcement that they took the video and not Lebron and Lebron said he doesn't care that he wants it out, you people probably wouldn't believe it and still attack him for not wanting the video out.

and thats wuts exactly gonna happen. they gonna announce that like early monday morning to save lebron's reputation. they might as well let themselves look bad rather than their actual product that their selling.

BlinkManJan02
07-11-2009, 12:38 AM

if lebron really did tell them to confiscate the tapes, he's the drama queen here.

Sportfan
07-11-2009, 12:43 AM
**** i always thought it was Xavier Henry was the guy who dunked on LBJ, apparently his 1st name is the college the guy's from

vash9
07-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Dun Dun Dun!!..And so the plot thickens.

I don't really know the whole story and most likely, I won't have any interest in reading it, but for a college kid right? To dunk on Lebron and Lebron tell Nike to confiscate it, must be pretty low. But still, Lebron is usually a person with class (not 24/7), but he does have class. But if he did tell Nike to confiscate the tapes, then wow. I have no more comments then.

Props to Jordan Crawford.

IDB Josh M
07-11-2009, 01:34 AM
what makes this news worthy, for basketball fans, is that someone dunked on LBJ, then the tapes are conveniently confiscated. Its conspiracy theory at its best, nothing more. I absolutely abhore LBJ like any other big star hater, and this does add fuel to that loathing.

FREE JORDAN CRAWFORD! FREE JORDAN CRAWFORD! FREE JORDAN CRAWFORD!

cav_till_i_die
07-11-2009, 01:49 AM
i say just post the video so everyone can see it and get over it!its a way bigger deal now that it would have it have been if it was just put out there in the first place. everyone has gotten dunked on if they have been playing basketball at a hs level or higher... its a part of the game

NYtilIdie
07-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Correct!! But thats only the story because everyones looking for a reason to get on this guy i can pretty much guarantee that if that video was shown there be thread with everyone laughing and talking about how great this is.
Everyones saying "well its not a big deal its only because he confiscated the video" well that a bunch of BULLS**T and what i find even more annoying is that some of the people on here complain about how much "media attention" and how much everyone "talks about him" yet alot of you are on here talking about him its funny the only reason some you guys wanna talk about him is only if its something bad!! You guys say he's overrated and always talked about well maybe its you guys who "overrate" him(which i do not believe he is) If you dont wanna hear about him then dont talk about him right??

Well said it shocks me that your a LAL fan sticking up Lebron. Only if there were more LAL fans like you. I guess there is still hope for LAL fans

fast_break
07-11-2009, 01:55 AM
this is quite bizarre though

has any NBA player in the past done this before.... confiscating tapes cause he got embarrassed?

lol

lakers4sho
07-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Well said it shocks me that your a LAL fan sticking up Lebron. Only if there were more LAL fans like you. I guess there is still hope for LAL fans

oh so you mean you want more guys to defend people who make blatant mistakes?? :rolleyes:

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 02:12 AM

prove it...queer.

sportscrazy34
07-11-2009, 02:15 AM
So he stopped the game for a few minutes right after getting dunked on and called over the nike guy for what just to say that was a good dunk give him a pair of shoes? and then a coincidence happens on top of that they collect the tapes right after. Riggghhhttttt. Its only a story cause lebron got all weak kneed over it.

cav_till_i_die
07-11-2009, 02:18 AM
it is lebrons fault. he told the director of camp to confiscate the tapes. funny how he stops the game after the dunk and calls over the director and next thing you know they are confiscating the tapes. lebron is a putz

how do you know that???? were you there when it happened he talked to them doesnt he mean he said"GO GET THOSE TAPES RIGHT NOW!!!" come on

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 02:18 AM
So let me get this straight: nobody else heard what was said between the Nike staffer and LeBron, yet everyone here knows exactly what was said? I'm a Lakers fan, always have been and always will be. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to sit here and hate on LeBron for something that can't be proven unless the Nike exec he talked to comes forward and quotes him on it.

BTW...why exactly would the camera man hand over the tape if there was no rule prohibiting taping? Doesn't add up.

But go ahead...continue to hate a guy over a conversation you know nothing about.

drama queens.

slipcid
07-11-2009, 02:19 AM
prove it...queer.

read the reports, interviews.

get LeConfiscate to come out and address the situation so that all this madness is over...

......queer.

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 02:23 AM
read the reports, interviews.

get LeConfiscate to come out and address the situation so that all this madness is over...

......queer.

I did...the reports and interviews do nothing to prove what LeBron said...but thanks for wasting my time again.

..................queer.

asandhu23
07-11-2009, 02:25 AM
LeBron needs to realize he is losing fans by the minute. plus, i can't wait to see my cousin who will burn his jersey after hearing this. he is worst bandwagoner i have ever seen. i have seen him go from supporting kings to lakers to spurs to miami to warriors to celtics to lakers again. i have seen him go from calling bibby, peja, kobe, wade, ray allen, baron davis, kg, lebron james best players since 2002.

lol. can't wait to see him burn up his jersey and move to some other player in nba

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 02:25 AM
So he stopped the game for a few minutes right after getting dunked on and called over the nike guy for what just to say that was a good dunk give him a pair of shoes? and then a coincidence happens on top of that they collect the tapes right after. Riggghhhttttt. Its only a story cause lebron got all weak kneed over it.

hook me up with your source...because I have not seen it written at all that he stopped the game for a few minutes RIGHT AFTER getting dunked on.

Rex-Raptorz
07-11-2009, 02:26 AM
If it was Kobe or Dwade tapes it would have been out a long time ago Lebron needs to G-up and let the tape get out .Also Its not Nike's fault Lebron told them to do it .I mean honestly how many people did Lebron dunk on !! You don't see K.G asking ESPN to erase playoff tapes from a couple of years ago.

bogdanrom
07-11-2009, 02:58 AM
So let me get this straight: nobody else heard what was said between the Nike staffer and LeBron, yet everyone here knows exactly what was said? I'm a Lakers fan, always have been and always will be. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to sit here and hate on LeBron for something that can't be proven unless the Nike exec he talked to comes forward and quotes him on it.

BTW...why exactly would the camera man hand over the tape if there was no rule prohibiting taping? Doesn't add up.

But go ahead...continue to hate a guy over a conversation you know nothing about.

drama queens.

The problem was not that they took his camera but when. They didn't take it or say anything to him when he took out his camera. They let him film it, and then after Lebron and the Nike executive talked they took his camera.

BlinkManJan02
07-11-2009, 03:09 AM

that sig made me laugh.

Killadelphian13
07-11-2009, 03:11 AM
LeBron's soft, plain and simple. Not physically, but mentally. If he can't deal with having this footage out he's obviously insecure about his image. Quit being a little girl and accept what happens to you, LeBrick.

BlinkManJan02
07-11-2009, 03:16 AM
LeBron needs to realize he is losing fans by the minute. plus, i can't wait to see my cousin who will burn his jersey after hearing this. he is worst bandwagoner i have ever seen. i have seen him go from supporting kings to lakers to spurs to miami to warriors to celtics to lakers again. i have seen him go from calling bibby, peja, kobe, wade, ray allen, baron davis, kg, lebron james best players since 2002.

lol. can't wait to see him burn up his jersey and move to some other player in nba

hahaha, that made me laugh too

Dncehalldrug
07-11-2009, 03:21 AM
I was talking to my friend earlier who IS a LBJ fan (until he heard about the news). We were talking about how he got dunked on and Nike wont show the video, he told me that he burned his jersey because he felt really ashamed wearing a LBJ jersey. He was also was recording it while it was burning and put it on youtube.

bogdanrom
07-11-2009, 03:23 AM
I was talking to my friend earlier who IS a LBJ fan (until he heard about the news). We were talking about how he got dunked on and Nike wont show the video, he told me that he burned his jersey because he felt really ashamed wearing a LBJ jersey. He was also was recording it while it was burning and put it on youtube.

:speechless::speechless: I'm sorry I dislike Lebron but I would NEVER burn a jersey. You can sell it or give it to someone else but NEVER EVER burn it.

#1Mavericksfan
07-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Man Lebron must have got dunked on hard!!!!!!

RISE UP
07-11-2009, 03:57 AM
LBJ is the most overrated player in history!

ElMarroAfamado
07-11-2009, 04:11 AM
it still amazes me how he has
ANY FANS

but its cuz hes a dunker
who doesnt like DUNKS

sportscrazy34
07-11-2009, 05:07 AM
hook me up with your source...because I have not seen it written at all that he stopped the game for a few minutes RIGHT AFTER getting dunked on.

You are correct i mistook the time line from reading this report HERE (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4315071)
particularly this line

Miller said he had been filming all day and had his tapes confiscated only after Crawford's dunk over James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller told CBSSports.com. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.' "

This is how it read in a different espn story. a little more clear to the outcome

You know the story from here. Miller rolled about 45 minutes of tape throughout the afternoon and evening, of high-school players, college players and eventually professional players.

At one point in the evening, scrimmages began. James was on a team with fellow Cavalier Tarance Kinsey, draftees Christian Eyenga and Danny Green, and James' former high-school teammate Romeo Travis.

In a game against college players, James was dunked on by Xavier's Jordan Crawford. A game later, the professional-laden team lost to a college team, as James was unimpressive.

Shortly after that, Miller introduced himself to James, and they briefly discussed their mutual friend Jonny Flynn.

Minutes later, Miller says, James called to Lynn Merritt, a Nike executive, and James and Merritt talked. Then Merritt approached Miller for a conversation that Miller recalls as having been "super awkward."

Media relations for the event had been outsourced to a company called Position Sports. "Lynn Merritt kept telling Kevin Foley from Position Sports to take my tape. Merritt had a couple of different reasons as to why. He said I wasn't supposed to be shooting then. And he said the players weren't in shape. He said something about not wanting to see that video on YouTube. That's when I started to suspect it might have something do with the dunk."

LeBron James had fairly serious surgery on his face shortly after the NBA season, and it's likely James is not in top basketball condition. People who were there suggest that if James indeed instigated the confiscation, it may have had more to do with his conditioning than the dunk.

read the full article HERE (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-42-47/LeBron-James--Dunking-and-Authenticity.html)

Either way its obvious that lebron was worried about his image and that he had them collect the tape.

hoop talk
07-11-2009, 05:16 AM
The two video recorders were in violation of Nike's policies so Nike took the videos away. There are many skills academies on youtube but as Nike stated they are all during the session not after. The two recorders knew they were in the wrong which is why they handed them over or else they would be defending themselves at this point. If you were one of the recorders and knew you did nothing wrong wouldn't you speak out?

Andriod
07-11-2009, 05:53 AM
This is pointless, I'm sure NBA players get schooled all the time by NCAA players, street hustlers and rookies.

To make Lebron look bad is a joke, I'm not a fan of Lebron to me he's over hyped.

JayW_1023
07-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Jordan Crawford will become the next Jordan.

Nighthawk
07-11-2009, 09:23 AM
This is a ll a joke. Bron plays BASKETBALL!!! Does he think hes the ONLY ONE who can dunk? Gimme a break, i dont care how good you are, other players aren't bad and your gunna get dunked on, your gunna get blocked or get your pocket picked. It happens, its basketball. The worse thing Lebron could do is take the tapes. Makes em look even dumber and gives haters more reason. Would we really think less of Lebron because he was dunked on by another basketball player? Who goes to a good college? I mean if Michael Phelps dunked on em then ok, rag lebron. But this is just absurd

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 10:41 AM
You are correct i mistook the time line from reading this report HERE (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4315071)
particularly this line

This is how it read in a different espn story. a little more clear to the outcome

read the full article HERE (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-42-47/LeBron-James--Dunking-and-Authenticity.html)

Either way its obvious that lebron was worried about his image and that he had them collect the tape.

There is a HUGE difference between stopping the game RIGHT after a certain play and going to have a casual conversation at a natural break in the game. If he had stopped the game right after the dunk and rushed over to the Nike execs, than i'd agree 100% that he was in the wrong. But it doesn't sound like it was anything even close to immediate, and people are only left "wondering" what was said. Personally, I'm not going to cuss the guy out without knowing exactly what he said - but I guess other people feel compelled to. And sadly - that is the way the world is today.

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 10:46 AM
The problem was not that they took his camera but when. They didn't take it or say anything to him when he took out his camera. They let him film it, and then after Lebron and the Nike executive talked they took his camera.

You missed my point. My point was that he was a freelance camera man...I don't know if you've ever done freelance anything...but if you get a hold of some kind of footage that you feel is as good as gold, you hang onto it. They make a living on it. Sports outlets would pay good money for exclusive rights to air this video, so I don't see why the camerman would simply give it away.

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 10:55 AM
lol at LeBron being overhyped. I'm a huge lakers fan, but if somebody puts up better all around numbers than Kobe ever has - it is hard to call them overhyped. You can knock him for not winning a championship yet if you want, but the man is only 24. and has put up better numbers than Kobe ever will in his life. Kobe wasn't expected to carry anything near the load LeBron is when he was 24, and didn't have anywhere near the same amount of help. Similarly, Jordan didn't win his first championship until he was 28, and again, had much more help than LeBron ever had.

When your only argument against a player is that he hasn't won a championship - and that player is only 24 years old- you KNOW he's something special.

theuuord
07-11-2009, 11:44 AM
lol at LeBron being overhyped. I'm a huge lakers fan, but if somebody puts up better all around numbers than Kobe ever has - it is hard to call them overhyped. You can knock him for not winning a championship yet if you want, but the man is only 24. and has put up better numbers than Kobe ever will in his life. Kobe wasn't expected to carry anything near the load LeBron is when he was 24, and didn't have anywhere near the same amount of help. Similarly, Jordan didn't win his first championship until he was 28, and again, had much more help than LeBron ever had.

When your only argument against a player is that he hasn't won a championship - and that player is only 24 years old- you KNOW he's something special.

everything you have said in this thread has been 100% spot on.
it's refreshing to see some common sense on PSD.

lakers4sho
07-11-2009, 12:08 PM

I'm sorry, but this argument has been refuted several times already.

nygiants242
07-11-2009, 12:13 PM
I really want LeBron to get posterized by like... Jason Kidd during the regular season. I mean really, I want him to get facial-ed, posterized, dunked on, nuts in the face, all of that jazz. The guy deserves it and we need the footage! :D

Hustla23
07-11-2009, 12:16 PM
lmao Imagine the whole league just tries to dunk on Lebron now.

It'll be like trying to find the holy grail.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-11-2009, 12:22 PM

:clap:

Jahari Kavi
07-11-2009, 12:52 PM

agreed.

geoffizfoshiz
07-11-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry, but this argument has been refuted several times already.

I'm not exactly sure what can even be argued...everything I stated was pretty much fact.

marlinsfan24
07-11-2009, 01:18 PM
It's funny how some people on here will defend Lebron even if he goes out and kills a man.

fast_break
07-11-2009, 01:24 PM
musta been like one of those video game type facials. like from "NBA Jam"

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! :D

htown_staydown
07-11-2009, 01:40 PM
i cant wait to see the video

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__28/ept_sports_nba_experts-811804872-1247243594.jpg?ymLFQjBDaZ9uTT5O

Killadelphian13
07-11-2009, 01:45 PM
lmao Imagine the whole league just tries to dunk on Lebron now.

It'll be like trying to find the holy grail.

The big soft Messiah will just flop and get the charge, what else is new?

lilboytwister99
07-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Sorry, but if Lebron has to have the video confiscated, he has no class. This kid is going to be scouted by every team.

Ya know, I like Lebron, don't get me wrong. But I've seen him walk off the court before the final seconds of a losing game. I've seen him snub the Orlando Magic after losing in the Eastern Conference Finals of this year. He didn't even talk to the press. Does he want a crying towel? Gimme a break. Take it like a MAN! Don't be a big cry baby.

I hope this video surfaces. I don't necessarily care about seeing LeBron dunked on, I just want to see the potential of this kid.

I guess Lebron thinks his reputation will be ruined if this video comes up. Sorry, but if his reputation is ruined, it will be because of his own selfish actions.

DCB/LAL
07-11-2009, 02:43 PM

WOOOO!!!! Hold your horses there buddy. No denying he's something special but im gonna use the same argument people would use against Kobe and that is that Numbers aren't everything you can look back and see the huge numbers AI would put up and he hasn't won any championships(yet atleast) its about being a better leader and leading your team to win championships(becuase ultimately thats the only way people will consider you as one of the best ex. Jordan,Magic,Bird) which he hasn't done yet but as you stated he's only 24 but you as a LAKER fan should know better than anyone that until he wins that championship people will always use that excuse and even after he wins that championship thats when people will really start to hate him becuase after you win multiple championships come the JORDAN comparisons and people seem to feel threatened when someone threatens the GOATs Greatness and the thought of someone being better.

hops555
07-11-2009, 02:48 PM
this just shows who Lebron james really is...and it goes back to the sore loser not shaking hands and running off the court and not talkign to the media after they lost to the BETTER PLAYER dwight Howard...

Lebron is a egotistical maniac who already thinks he is hands down the best player in the world...no matter what he may say (like when he says stuff like he isnt) we all know he doent mean that and we all know that he thinks he is better than kobe and MJ...

I blame the media and the NBA for this...I mean the guy was already tagged as the King of basketball, and the next MJ b4 he even played any game in the NBA...f you keep tellign somebody that when they are a teen and up to now..they are going to think it, and become obsessed with it... the media made Lebron an egotistical person

The NBA is to blame because they hype him up to...they make him look like a legend...they barely punished him for running off the court nd breaking the media agreement after the game...they let him get away with all those travels an crab dribbles and all the other crap he pulls.....the NBA wanted somebody to ttake over for jordan (kobe) and now ants somebody to take over for kobe (Lebron)

and honestly , Lebron needs to realize he will never be better than kobe or MJ and honestly if i were startign a team, i would rather have howard than lebron

NJrockPD
07-11-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm losing respect for LeBron by the day.

ko8e24
07-11-2009, 03:07 PM
LeBron's soft, plain and simple. Not physically, but mentally. If he can't deal with having this footage out he's obviously insecure about his image. Quit being a little girl and accept what happens to you, LeBrick.

Okay, that's just ridiculous. You can't completely downplay Lebron's greatness. There is a limit to everything. He is anything but soft. Quit being that big of HATER

theuuord
07-11-2009, 03:09 PM
It's funny how some people on here will villainize Lebron even if there's not any real evidence that he did something wrong.

fixed it for you.

Vee-Rex
07-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Confiscating the tapes from embarassment is just lame (sorry Lebron).

Posting 34634523 times in this thread about how Lebron is a cry baby is even more lame. Get a life.

JWO35
07-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Jordan Crawford > LeBron James :laugh2:

ARMIN12NBA
07-11-2009, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdubvErm6U

Kobe dominates kid who was talking trash at his camp.

no1baller
07-11-2009, 03:38 PM
so does everyone here except for cavs fans.:smoking:

theuuord
07-11-2009, 03:46 PM
so does everyone here except for cavs fans.:smoking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

ARMIN12NBA
07-11-2009, 03:51 PM

I love Scrubs. :D

no1baller
07-11-2009, 03:51 PM
:cheers:if lebron doesnt let it go im gonna:horse: him up if he doesnt :surrender:and if he doesnt this is gonna happen :guns:

no1baller
07-11-2009, 03:52 PM

hahaha lol at least i do

DCB/LAL
07-11-2009, 04:29 PM

You act as if this video really changed that?? No matter what he does you'd be losing respect for him "by the day" i bet if you'd seen the video you'd probably say something like "I'm losing respect for LeBron by the day" oh wait that be the exact same thing you said:rolleyes:

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM

wow, you sir are a complete moron, lebron puts up great numbers because he has to he didnt have anyone to help him out, kobe has help thats why he doesnt put up 50 every night like he used to, do you remember when he scored 40 point or more for like 7 games in a row lebron will never do that. when kobe had to carry the load he averaged 36 points one year actually he led the league in scoring for two straight years when lebron was in the league too. kobe doesnt need to go off like lebron he has other people to make it easier too. so next time why dont you think outside the box, one more thing if and when lebron gets a lot more help his numbers will go down and when lebron get up their in age his athletism will wear down and he will have to make jumpshots like kobe and we all know lebron doesnt have any jumpers. so to everyone on psd please stop the comparisons.

kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lebron.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 05:14 PM
is bron bron that stupid to think that if people see the video that it will ruin his image?

NYtilIdie
07-11-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBdubvErm6U

Kobe dominates kid who was talking trash at his camp.

LOL Kobe did a back to papa on him

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm the moron....really? Because you either didn't read my post or you have absolutly no idea how to read. It's not about "going off", or leading the league - all I talked about was all around numbers. LeBron's third year in the league was better ALL AROUND than any season Kobe has ever had. NOT just scoring, my narrow-minded friend, but assists, rebounds, field goal percentage. Also LeBron is one of the best defenders in the league. So all that talk about points you did was just big waste of time, but I expect that as you learn to read you will improve your posts.

I need to think outside the box? All you did was talk about points. There is MUCH more to basketball than scoring, kid. Watch LeBron play and you'll learn something.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: wow you still dont get it huh, like i said before lebron has to have those numbers in order for his team to win because he has no HELP he has to have assists and rebounds because he is the only person on that team that can do it, kobe doesnt need to post numbers that high because kobe has a better team he has pau gasol, bynum, and odom all 7 feet tall do you really expect kobe to get rebounds over them? so i hope you comprehend (understand) what im saying now my simple minded friend.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
lebron also has guards that can shoot the three better than anyone on the lakers. delonte west, mo williams, wally, and daniel gibson are wayyyy better three point shooters than the lakers thats why lebron has a lot more assits than kobe.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 05:56 PM
three point shooter comparisons

delonte > vujacic
mo williams > farmar
gibson > shannon brown
wally and fisher are probably a tie

theuuord
07-11-2009, 06:12 PM
lol @

"LEBRON DOESN'T HAVE ANY HELP!!!"

and then the next two posts are how LeBron's supporting backcourt is way(yyy) better than the Lakers.

LeBron is a better player than Kobe.
The Lakers are a better team than the Cavs.
Feel happy that you have a ring, Lakers fans.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 06:24 PM
lol @

"LEBRON DOESN'T HAVE ANY HELP!!!"

and then the next two posts are how LeBron's supporting backcourt is way(yyy) better than the Lakers.

LeBron is a better player than Kobe.
The Lakers are a better team than the Cavs.
Feel happy that you have a ring, Lakers fans.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:no::no::no::no:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

what are you smoking on? lebron is no way near better than kobe, no jumper, no post game, no free throws, and kobe doesnt get dunked on by a college kid. And thank you for making my point more clear by saying the lakers are better than the cavs thats why lebron post numbers like that because his team needs him to do everything unlike kobe who has gasol, odom, bynum and more help thats why he doesnt need to carry the load like he used to.

please answer these questions (yes or no) who is a better three point shooter

delonte west or sahsa the broken machine vujacic

mo williams or farmar

wally szurbiack or shannon brown

daniel gibson or derek fisher?

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 06:48 PM
you know what im done with this thread i cant change people's opinion this debate will go on for ever, but one last thing i have to say

KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEBRON LOL.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 06:57 PM
lol sorry but your reasoning is terrible.
What you're saying is that when the star player has to do it himself, the all around numbers go up. So by your logic, when Kobe lost Shaq and he had to run the team himself, Kobe should have had higher assists and rebounds numbers because had to do it himself...right? But he didn't. In fact, his rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks were all lower than in the previous season when he had help. The only thing that went up was scoring, and that is because he isn't as good at the other areas of the game as LeBron is - he is not as complete as a player. The fact is that when Kobe DID need to put up large all around numbers, he was unable to boost anything but scoring. So your entire point is proven wrong, and that is why I think you are a moron.

1. kobe that year when he lost shaq his starting line up was

pg- smush parker (now he is a backup)
sg- kobe
sf- luke walton (do i even need to talk about his game?)
pf- lamar odom
c- kwame brown ( back up and please i dont want to talk about him he sucks soooo bad he gives me nightmares of him missing dunks)

so its pretty ****ing hard to get assist when you have a bunch of ****ing scrubs on your team

2. they were lower because is team sucked dick

lebrons lineup before the last year

pg- daniel gibson > smush parker
sg- wally szurbiack > better than puke walton
sf- lebron <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< kobe bean bryant is way better
pf- anderson varjeo = to odom because of his inconsistancy
c- illgaskus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kwame brown not even close to big Z

this team is better in every area except shooting guard and yes pf better because lamar odom was super inconsistant. And my point is not proven wrong you still are the biggest moron on this website.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:03 PM
kobe would get double teamed a lot and he would have to dish it out to

luke walton, smush parker or kwame which we all know that paker and walton cant shoot and brown cant make a lay up or dunk its not kobes fault that they couldnt make any shots

lebron would also get doubled and he would dish it out to

daniel gibson, wally, varejo, and big Z, gibson and wally can make three's and big Z and varejo can make lay ups and dunk and that is why lebron would get more assist

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:05 PM
dont bother to quote me either im done with this thread, i cant change anyones opinions.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:32 PM
So you are just going to make excuses? Great players don't need excuses, ESPECIALLY ones as terrible and whiney as yours. Great players make their teammates better. He wasn't able to do that because he didn't try. His number one focus for those 2 years was to score. He didn't reach out to anyone, he didn't promote team chemistry at all, and he demanded a trade. This is the guy you are trying to use as an example? In 2004-05 LeBron had the Dajuan Wagner, Jiri Welsh, Luke Jackson, Eric Snow, Jeff McMinnis as his shooters. Yet he was STILL about to put up 7 rebounds and 7 assists for the season, which Kobe has NEVER done in his life. Please, don't waste anymore of my time.

lol and the fact that you just put Anderson Varjeo = Lamar Odom makes you the biggest joke here. You should have stuck to your original words and just not come back, because this was probably your worst post yet.

im sorry people have to witness your stupidity, your right kobe had to focus on scoring do you know why? because no one else on that team could of done anything and please dont try to say kobe didnt try to make his team better because he tried and his team was not stepping up and talk about cry babies is that why lebron didnt shake hands with orlando or didnt talk to the media after the game or how about when he got dunked on and he went to take the tapes away. And the only reason i put the anderson varejo thing and lamar odom thing up there was only because of lamar odoms inconsitancies and those shooters your talking about werent starters at the time you idiot.

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:36 PM
excuses excuses. Go cry somewhere else. LeBron has played with much worse lineups than the ones you are referring to, and he still put up better all around numbers.

why dont you make a poll of who's line up was worse those years and i dont know how many times i have to tell you that kobe numbers werent like lebrons because he most of the time had a better team like shaq, horry, fisher, malone where these guys would help him out more and he wouldnt have to carry the load, but the year where he had walton, parker, brown, and odom on his team he still couldnt contribute assist because those people lacked the shooting ability unlike D GIBSON, and wally

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:42 PM
why do take so long to reply is it because your trying to make up excuses and ******** me? if lebron was so much better you should be able to come up with your reasons quickly because your name is under currently viewing this thread, but you take like a shitload of time to reply

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:45 PM
damn are you brainstorming right now for the essay your about to type because you type really slow or your thinking of some kind of reason

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:47 PM
im gonna take a **** and when i come and you still havent replied then im just going to leave

Giants27
07-11-2009, 07:52 PM
What to think of Lebron now?

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 07:57 PM
im back!!!! oh **** you still havent replied im gonna give you 5 more minutes while i watch some percy harvin highlights

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:02 PM
okay dude you obviously are out of excuses so im out, but i admire the fact that you tried

younggunn113
07-11-2009, 08:09 PM
I love that this is now a Kobe vs LeBron thing...Their numbers are different because of their offenses. Michael Jordan, the best ever, averaged a career high of only 7 assists while playing in the triangle. Stop comparing them in every thread though its sickening, this thread is about Lebron getting yoked on and having too big of an ego to get out to the people. Honestly, if this were to happen to KB people would be all over his ****, and now that its the other way around its funny to me

Brooke
07-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Honestly, if this were to happen to KB people would be all over his ****, and now that its the other way around its funny to me

Exactly if this was Kobe people would be all over for him for this. I find this funny

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:19 PM
lol Weren't you supposed to be gone about 5 posts ago? If you didn't think you could change peoples opinions before, did you honestly think that this typed garbage would change all of that? You should have stopped when people thought you were just a moron..now you crossed over to being an idiot.

The 2004-05 Cavs starting lineup was Drew Gooden, Lucious Harris, LeBron James, and Jeff McInnis, and Z. Of the 3 point shooters on that starting team, McInnis shot 34% and Harris shot 32%. With this lineup, LeBron put up 7.4 rebounds and 7.2 assists to go along with 27 points per game. This was only his SECOND year in the league...he couldn't even legally drink in the US yet lol.

In the 2005-2006 season, Shaq was gone and the starting lineup for the Lakers for the majority of the season was Brian Cook, Odom, Parker, Kobe, and Brown. Of the 3 point shooters on that team, Cook was 42.9%, Parker was 36.6%, and Odom was 37.2%. All clearly higher than the Cavs starters, meaning Kobe had better options to kick out to. Kobe put up an impressive 35.4ppg, but only 4.7 rebs and 4 assists.

All of this proves your entire point completly 100% wrong in every way. You've been nothing but wrong, and these facts prove it so. You said LeBrons all around numbers were higher because he had better players to kick it out to on the 3 point line, but this proves to you that even when LeBron has inferior players to kick it out to, he is still able to put up better all around numbers. All of this despite being in only his second year in the league - MUCH younger and MUCH more inexperienced than Kobe. Thanks for playing, next time learn to stop while you are only considered a moron. The above are facts that you can't possibly argue.

BTW, I post when I want to. I couldn't care less about your time schedule or when you feel like reading my posts. I argue with more than just writing down player 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> player 2, which is all you have been able to do so far. So excuse me if I choose to make sense.

god damn you really are ****en dumb lebrons team was alot better all around not just three point shooting and there offenses are completely different

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I love that this is now a Kobe vs LeBron thing...Their numbers are different because of their offenses. Michael Jordan, the best ever, averaged a career high of only 7 assists while playing in the triangle. Stop comparing them in every thread though its sickening, this thread is about Lebron getting yoked on and having too big of an ego to get out to the people. Honestly, if this were to happen to KB people would be all over his ****, and now that its the other way around its funny to me

i didnt start this arguement that george guy did

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:29 PM
lol Wow..come on man, that was the weakest post yet.
How was it better all around? The rest of the lineup was far worse than the Lakers...please, if you don't know what you are talking about than just pack it in, because these posts just humiliate you. Don't just post for the sake of posting, it is embarassing.

not really im just tired of explaining myself to you, its like talking to a ****en ******** little kid anyways lebron runs a different offense and in his whole career he would average more minutes than kobe lebron also has the ball 95 percent of the time. also ask anyone on psd and they will say kobe bryants line up was far more worse than lebrons, and my post dont humilate me its humilating you

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:31 PM
and you call yourself a laker fan you sound like lebron's left nut

ko8e24
07-11-2009, 08:32 PM
not really im just tired of explaining myself to you, its like talking to a ****en ******** little kid anyways lebron runs a different offense and in his whole career he would average more minutes than kobe lebron also has the ball 95 percent of the time. also ask anyone on psd and they will say kobe bryants line up was far more worse than lebrons, and my post dont humilate me its humilating you

wut r u talkin about, i thought this thread wuz about lebron gettin dunked on? lol

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:40 PM
okay lets look at lebron and jordan numbers

lebron- 27.5 points a game, 9.8 rebounds per game, 6.7 assists per game

jordan- 30.0 points per game, 6.4 rebounds per game, 5.3 assists per game

so are you going to say lebron is a better all around player than jordan?

JB0B0
07-11-2009, 08:44 PM
RELEASE THE TAPE, give the kid some credit LeBron...

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:44 PM
30 ppg, 7.9 rebounds, 7.2 assists in the 5th season of his career.

Please find me a better season Kobe has had in his 13 years in the league.

once again my friend kobe runs a different offense than lebron and kobe never really needed to carry the load like lebron so his jobe was easier and in the finals kobe average 7.3 assists

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:46 PM
hey george did you read my other post lebron has better all around numbers than jordan, so does that make him a better player than jordan

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:49 PM
lol did you just make up your own stats?

A little tip my friend: when I said argue with facts, I didn't mean MAKE UP YOUR OWN FACTS lol. PLEASE tell me you are not that stupid?

go check them right now you moron

theuuord
07-11-2009, 08:54 PM
hey george did you read my other post lebron has better all around numbers than jordan, so does that make him a better player than jordan

no, because you're looking at the numbers completely moronically.

theuuord
07-11-2009, 08:56 PM
i have to go (saturday night > an internet forum) but i'll be back to see if you figured out how to interpret numbers.

(i doubt it.)

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:56 PM
okay my bad the rebounds were ****ed up i looked at the playoffs he averaged 7.0, but his number were still higher than jordan and you still didnt answer my question

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 08:58 PM
for you incredibly idiotic retards here are the numbers

http://www.nba.com/history/players/jordan_stats.html ( michael's)

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/ (lebron)

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 09:01 PM
lol it's funny... as soon as I ask you to start using facts, you screw up and make a complete fool of yourself. Good job, champ. Wasn't just the rebounds, Jordan never had such a season either. If you are going to ask me a question based on stats, at LEAST get the stats right for EITHER PLAYER.

are you ****en ******** lebron james averaged 7.0 rebounds in his career

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 09:03 PM
and you said smush parker and luke walton had higher three point average than lucious harris and jeff mcinnis you are wrong

jeff- 33%
smush-34%

luke-33%
harris-34%

luke- http://www.nba.com/playerfile/luke_walton/

harris- http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lucious_harris/index.html

these are career stats

KW93KB24
07-11-2009, 09:05 PM
lol than why the hell did you post saying he had 9.8? Because you are an idiot?

i made a mistake im not a ****en nerd like you to look stats all day you ***

phillychi009
07-11-2009, 10:11 PM

I heard on ESPN that LeBron told Nike to take the tape.

MSU Spartans313
07-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Lebron is such a *****, its more embarrassing to hide the video if it just went out ppl would go crazy about it for a month or 2 and then it would all be over

samus
07-11-2009, 10:43 PM

hahaha same here, more stuff on him the better, this has been the year for dissing lebron