PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be The Best "Under the Radar" player in the Free Agency?

goblazers7
07-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I asked myself this a couple days ago, and just wanted to know what everyone thought. I think it will be David Lee. I know wherever he goes, he'll bring his size, potential, and love for basketball. I think Paul Millsap will do alright coming off the bench for the Blazers, if the deal goes through. I don't see where else he'll go.

To hit on another note, Who will be Free Agent Busts coming into the regular season?
I think Ron Artest will be because, if he's not a leader on the court, he'll start throwin stuff at the fans or throwing punches at the other team. It's what happened with Indiana. Even though the next season will be TOUGH for the rockets, i think Artest should have signed with them.

Don't EVEN get me started on Ariza. Is he ******** or something? Nobody screws around with a deal to the Lakers, they will always win as long as kobe, gasol, bynum, fisher, and maybe odom if he signs. Ariza has nothin to work with in Houston.

DreamShaker
07-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Ariza wasn't really a priority for the Lakers...they wanted Artest...

Jumba
07-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I asked myself this a couple days ago, and just wanted to know what everyone thought. I think it will be David Lee. I know wherever he goes, he'll bring his size, potential, and love for basketball. I think Paul Millsap will do alright coming off the bench for the Blazers, if the deal goes through. I don't see where else he'll go.

To hit on another note, Who will be Free Agent Busts coming into the regular season?
I think Ron Artest will be because, if he's not a leader on the court, he'll start throwin stuff at the fans or throwing punches at the other team. It's what happened with Indiana. Even though the next season will be TOUGH for the rockets, i think Artest should have signed with them.

Don't EVEN get me started on Ariza. Is he ******** or something? Nobody screws around with a deal to the Lakers, they will always win as long as kobe, gasol, bynum, fisher, and maybe odom if he signs. Ariza has nothin to work with in Houston.

Really now?

Living Legend
07-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Iverson.

He will be a difference maker as a starter or off the bench.

Acekicker123
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
If someone manages to steal Kleiza or Wafer and give them 30+ minutes/night, I think those two could light it up.

bogdanrom
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
The reason Ariza left the Lakers was because he already had won a championship and he wanted more money. Personally I would never leave LA for Houston but he will get a better chance to shine in Houston than he will in LA.

Bucks24226
07-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Ersan Illiasova

cowboyz180
07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
i think a steal would be bass because he will be a great role player for any team

tland22
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Brandon bass will be a beast.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Matt Barnes can be solid on any team.

MaHaRaJaH
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
If someone manages to steal Kleiza or Wafer and give them 30+ minutes/night, I think those two could light it up.

Acknowledged when Mello had his D/L stints.

kbaxter34
07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Raymond Felton could be a sleeper if he lands on a team that actually has some talent around him