PDA

View Full Version : Warriors for Sale

mgsports
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Maybe KC or Tampa Bay or St. Louis or Seattle. Better yet Oakland or San Diego or Anaheim.

wadecounty305
07-09-2009, 08:25 PM
link?

asandhu23
07-09-2009, 08:25 PM
dude. cohan is selling it to larry ellison. 4th richest man in the world and 20 percent owner of the w's. the team is staying in oakland.

here is the link http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/sports/pro/basketball&id=6906646

http://www.mercurynews.com/columns/ci_12789962

lakers4sho
07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Maybe KC or Tampa Bay or St. Louis or Seattle. Better yet Oakland or San Diego or Anaheim.

you the owner?

asandhu23
07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
you the owner?

dude this story is true. here http://www.mercurynews.com/columns/ci_12789962

link

goldenstater
07-09-2009, 08:32 PM
100% staying in Oakland. why would he move from the 5th largest media market in the country with a better fan base than 90% of the teams in the league with no team to compete with in the area. he would loose money and right now the warriors make money it would be stupid if they moved! Larry Ellison would be the richest owner in the world and Oracle is a Bay Area based company. THIS WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! We deserve it after putting with Cohen for all these years tearing down what Franklin Muley Built out here in the Bay!!!!

mavwar53
07-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Just cause you sell a team doesn't mean you move, why would they? We have fans just like myself that will fill the arena when the team wins less than 30 games in the year.

KB24PG16
07-09-2009, 08:33 PM
why is he selling?

asandhu23
07-09-2009, 08:35 PM
100% staying in Oakland. why would he move from the 5th largest media market in the country with a better fan base than 90% of the teams in the league with no team to compete with in the area. he would loose money and right now the warriors make money it would be stupid if they moved! Larry Ellison would be the richest owner in the world and Oracle is a Bay Area based company. THIS WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! We deserve it after putting with Cohen for all these years tearing down what Franklin Muley Built out here in the Bay!!!!

:clap::clap::clap: dude i am excited. can't wait to see what ellison will do. w's faithful like me and you, are about to be rewarded ( hopefully )

asandhu23
07-09-2009, 08:35 PM
why is he selling?

because he realized his run is over.

dtmagnet
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
They won't leave Oakland, they have a great fanbase and a city that really is a lot nicer than a lot of people give it credit for.

goldenstater
07-09-2009, 08:39 PM

seattle would be the only place that deserves a team out of all these city's. and they would not support a team better than the bay area. san diego is big but had a team and they moved to houstan and the clippers moved to LA and can barley support there baseball team. anaheim is too close to LA( which can hardly support two teams let alone three) kc and st. louis are to small imo, and tampa would not be a good fan base. look at the rays? good team, not good fans(as of now anyways, still young i suppose).

goldenstater
07-09-2009, 08:41 PM
because he realized his run is over.

Run? :confused: what run. lol!!!!!i hope he does the right thing and sells. its a win win he gets paid and we get LARRY ELLISON!!!!!!!!!!

asandhu23
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Run? :confused: what run. lol!!!!!i hope he does the right thing and sells. its a win win he gets paid and we get LARRY ELLISON!!!!!!!!!!

you are right. there was no run. he realized he is an idiot

goldenstater
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
:clap::clap::clap: dude i am excited. can't wait to see what ellison will do. w's faithful like me and you, are about to be rewarded ( hopefully )

i know. its been a long time. i am excited i feel like i am getting hopes up though. as bad as cohen has been i can just see him ****ing this up some way. i hope ellison just blows him away with an offer.

goldenstater
07-09-2009, 08:45 PM
you are right. there was no run, there was no walk. he realized he can't balance on a toe anymore

i am pretty sure he has tax issues too i think. i heard that somewhere.

UNETOWNBAYAREA
07-09-2009, 08:55 PM

they aint moving.. next time post with a link