PDA

View Full Version : Additions for the Cats

Tarheel0122
07-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Lets sign AI and Jerry Stackhouse.

Finally get some good veteran leadership for these younger kids and AI can get a chance to redeem his career!

Chateamsfan
07-09-2009, 05:19 PM
We would need to trade Raja Bell for that to be possible.

NBA_Starter
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
How about adding Matt Barnes?

Lever2g
07-09-2009, 07:43 PM
We need to trade some over payed bench players. Free up some cap and sign some body good. We could sign felton and trade him for a good big man

TruBlu2376
07-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Barnes would be the best pick up we could make this off season, would allow us to possibly dump some salary through trade with players like Bell, Rady, Or maybe even Wallace if Barnes played well enough .

JakeDelbreezy
07-10-2009, 08:06 AM
IMO no to AI and no to Stackhouse. While both guys are veterans neither is known for their leadership skills. If we're signing them solely on leadership skills then it would be a horrible idea....as far as playing skills go, Stack doesn't really have much left in the tank. And AI, well he can probably still get 15...but he'd take 30 shots to get it. Neither guy plays defense well enough and they'd both hinder the progress of DJ and Henderson...

Kouki_Monstah
07-10-2009, 09:54 AM
I say you guys are 80% complete... for making the playoffs. If you've not been watching the summer league, Derrick Brown has been phenomenal. I know its just summer league, but hes shown me that he can be effective off the bench in scoring.

We'll have to wait until Monday to see Henderson play, but being a Duke fan, I see him overtaking Bell at starting SG... at some point in the season.

All you guys need is a starting PF. Diaw isn't that. He's a too big and slow SF. He has no skills around the bucket. It could be from Euro play, but he's just not a true PF.

I'd like this starting lineup:

PG: Felton / Augustine
SG: Bell / Henderson
SF: Wallace / Radman or Brown
PF: Oakfor / Diaw
_C: Diop/ Mohammed

I dunno if Sean May's injury effed over the team's progression, but it def. would be nice if he'd woulda been healthy. If he could have filled his potential could you imagine a front court of Oak and May?!?