PDA

View Full Version : Bass most likely gone

JDizzle
07-09-2009, 02:34 PM
From my espn insider account:
FREE AGENCY: Pistons target Bass
Brandon Bass | Mavericks | Interested: Magic? Trail Blazers? Pistons?
With Antonio McDyess coming to terms with the San Antonio Spurs, Detroit will shift its focus toward Dallas' Brandon Bass, reports Mlive.com.
"They (Pistons) are definitely on the short list," said Tony Dutt, Bass' agent.

In addition to Detroit, Dutt said Bass also is looking at Portland and Orlando.

One team he won't sign with is New Orleans. Bass told the Hornets he can no longer wait for an offer from them.
"They said they can't do anything right now until they make some roster moves," Bass told The Times-Picayune. "Teams that want you are making offers right now. If they don't make an offer right now, you are going to end up getting low-balled. It's hard to say where I'm going to be at right now, but I should know something in the next day or so."

Damn I really wanted bass. I wish are front office would have made him a top of the list rather then the roster moves but is good to hear they are trying to do roster moves...

Patrick Swayze
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
I thought the Hornets did make an offer to him. 5yr/25m?

JDizzle
07-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I dont think so.I believe he really wanted to sign with the hornets he just doesnt feel like waiting anymore

tland22
07-09-2009, 03:03 PM
I know! thats what Im saying? Im curious about that. I heard it with my own ears on the Jordy Hultberg show (he is the main guy on TV in Hornets games). It was plain as day on his radio show...they made it like it was a big announcement...?/?/?

Who knows? We will see what happens....

tland22
07-09-2009, 03:04 PM
maybe they/we are preparing one

JDizzle
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
i hope t

Vinny642
07-09-2009, 06:48 PM
They better sign him an offer right now and then maybe he'll sign. They should not let this get away.