PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose vs John Wall

Rtbulls23
07-09-2009, 11:04 AM
#1 Report Post
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Recruit

Derrick Rose vs John Wall
John Wall is ranked as the number one point guard in the nation. Many people compare Wall to a Derrick Rose. Many say this could be the next battle between PG like Chris Paul vs Deron Williams. I believe in the end Rose will become the better player when they are both in the NBA. Rose wants to pass and be a point, and he's smart in that elite level way of guards of knowing when he needs to score for his team and when he needs to set people up. Not many guys master that ability at his young age. He knows how to score and when to score, and he can set up everyone for ten or twenty plays then score the next ten points. Wall is a great scorer and play maker as well, but i think he is more of a scoring guard than Rose.

So who do you think is better, or who will be better? My opinion is Rose what bout you? It might be to early to tell but the mix i created compares them in high school for all you people who think im comparing rose in the nba to wall in high school.

I also created a mix for you guys. Please watch the mix, it might or will change your mind. I worked pretty hard on the mix..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJHcBrl_aM

S-Dot
07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
John Wall is NICE! Lets see how he does at Kentucky first b4 comparing him to an established PG, soon to be star

cowboyz180
07-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Derrick Rose will be better in my opinion..

Johann
07-09-2009, 11:44 AM
nice mix,

its too early to tell who will be better though...

BkOriginalOne
07-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Way to early to tell, especially if we haven't seen John Wall play against elite level talent.

D_Rose1118
07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
im obviously biased but i think rose will be better

but i think this could be better than cp3 vs d-will

lakers4sho
07-09-2009, 11:59 AM
That kid John Wall won't be able to do half the **** he does against professional players.

JordansBulls
07-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Don't know who John Wall is, so Derrick Rose.

njnets
07-09-2009, 12:13 PM
rose is proven talent against some of the best, wall hasnt proven his talent against some of the best. right now, ill go rose because of that but its too early, gotta see how they match up against each other and how wall does against the best. but good topic.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Let Wall play in the NBA first.

JaySmoke
07-09-2009, 12:18 PM
#1 Report Post
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Recruit

Derrick Rose vs John Wall
John Wall is ranked as the number one point guard in the nation. Many people compare Wall to a Derrick Rose. Many say this could be the next battle between PG like Chris Paul vs Deron Williams. I believe in the end Rose will become the better player when they are both in the NBA. Rose wants to pass and be a point, and he's smart in that elite level way of guards of knowing when he needs to score for his team and when he needs to set people up. Not many guys master that ability at his young age. He knows how to score and when to score, and he can set up everyone for ten or twenty plays then score the next ten points. Wall is a great scorer and play maker as well, but i think he is more of a scoring guard than Rose.

So who do you think is better, or who will be better? My opinion is Rose what bout you?

I also created a mix for you guys. Please watch the mix, it might or will change your mind. I worked pretty hard on the mix..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJHcBrl_aM

whata biased thread of course u think rose will be better.. ur a bulls fan.. all u bulls fans are homers to the max u alreadythink rose is the best player in the world

what54!?
07-09-2009, 12:20 PM
wall hasn't even played in college yet. We'll know in a few years

masalex1205
07-09-2009, 12:27 PM
What? This guy just got out of high school and Rose is going to be a superstar.

Stupid thread.

Hustla23
07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
lol Can we wait maybe 5 minutes before we compare high school players to established stars?

Evolution=FACT
07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
lol Can we wait maybe 5 minutes before we compare high school players to established stars?

Some people think it is possible that rose will be a bust.

It is quite comical.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
07-09-2009, 12:50 PM
John Wall

Rtbulls23
07-09-2009, 01:14 PM
What? This guy just got out of high school and Rose is going to be a superstar.

Stupid thread.

hey thats why the mix is on both of them compared in high school. im talking who will be better in the future.

Rtbulls23
07-09-2009, 01:16 PM
whata biased thread of course u think rose will be better.. ur a bulls fan.. all u bulls fans are homers to the max u alreadythink rose is the best player in the world

what? im not picking rose because he is a bull. and why the hell do i think rose is the best player in the world/. I compared them when they were in high school btw. check out the mix i made on youtube