PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Got Dunked On at his Skill Academy

JJ81
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
by Jordan Crawford and then makes sure all recording of it are confiscated

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/15942689

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2009/07/07/nike_pulls_disappearing_act_on_jordan_crawfords_du nk_on_lebron

J_M_B
07-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Can't say anything if I haven't see it. That's to bad probably would of got a good laugh out of it.

Zefflin
07-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Another reason to hate Lebron, this has already been posted though.

Raph12
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
LMAO sounds just like the media, trying to hide something like that. I hope the video does leak and the "King's" ego can go down a notch or two

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
we already have a nice thread going on about this.

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:04 PM
oMG did he really..OMG OMG OMG he got dunked on...NO WAY! (sarcasm)

Get over it. You play basketball, you will likely get dunked on. Even if this is true, it doesnt lower Lebron's status. He is a BEAST. Top 1 or 2 best players in the universe...BELIEVE that. Haters, get over it.

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Another reason to hate Lebron, this has already been posted though.

says the guy "moving to L.A. in 4 months" LOL, that sounds about right.:clap:

MSU Spartans313
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM

Get over it. You play basketball, you will likely get dunked on. Even if this is true, it doesnt lower Lebron's status. He is a BEAST. Top 1 or 2 best players in the universe...BELIEVE that. Haters, get over it.

wow get of lebrons nuts lol he didnt get dunked on by an nba player it was a kid in his basketball camp, so like i said stay off his nuts

Cubs Win
07-08-2009, 03:34 PM
wow get of lebrons nuts lol he didnt get dunked on by an nba player it was a kid in his basketball camp, so like i said stay off his nuts

He wasn't "on LeBron's nuts." He was just saying that it shouldn't be such a big deal to LeBron that he got dunked on.

And yeah there is another thread about this so if a mod could merge this...

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
And the legend grows....!!!

MSU Spartans313
07-08-2009, 03:36 PM
He wasn't "on LeBron's nuts." He was just saying that it shouldn't be such a big deal to LeBron that he got dunked on.

And yeah there is another thread about this so if a mod could merge this...

lol hypothetically he was he got pretty intense about it lol

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:36 PM
who cares, like I said. Its basketball and people get dunked on. Whats so bad about getting dunked on by another player...who was NOT a kid by the way, get your facts straight you Wizards nutjob. And like I said, what is that suppose to mean? He got dunked on so he sucks at basketball? Huh? LOL, get over yourself

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 03:37 PM

u missed the point entirely...

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2009, 03:40 PM

its not the getting dunked on you idiot
its him trying to confiscate the tapes

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:41 PM
no i didnt miss the point entirely. I made MY POINT. What is your point? I dont get the big deal about this. What is the point then your highness?

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 03:41 PM
who cares, like I said. Its basketball and people get dunked on. Whats so bad about getting dunked on by another player...who was NOT a kid by the way, get your facts straight you Wizards nutjob. And like I said, what is that suppose to mean? He got dunked on so he sucks at basketball? Huh? LOL, get over yourself

once again, u missed the point entirely.

its a big deal because he confiscated the tapes. EVERY SINGLE TAPE because he was so ashamed.

there's no defending him.

Everyone gets dunked on, yet Lebron has too much of an ego to let that go on the internet.

There's tapes of MJ getting beat 1 on 1, Devin Harris too.

but Lebron is too much of an egomaniac to let one little dunk surface on the web?

that's the point my friend.

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:42 PM
people make this thread so others can "hate" and dont deny that, THAT is quite clear buddy.

JWO35
07-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Merge

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Oh okay, who cares if he was ashamed. he is a human being.... u think any other player doesnt get ashamed? do u think you are too good to be ashamed of something? Like i said, who cares. YOU are missing the real point...which is, this doesnt diminish how much of a beast LeBron is. PERIOD. No matter how much these haters want to think it does.

nikefreek220
07-08-2009, 03:45 PM

no i didnt miss the point entirely. I made MY POINT. What is your point? I dont get the big deal about this. What is the point then your highness?

damn dude take your mydol. Sounds like your the security guard who confiscated the tape.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 03:46 PM
He's not confiscating the tapes.

Nike is.

I don't think Lebron cares if he gets dunked on. He's 1 of the best in the world, if not the best.

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM

I KNOW ITS THE TAPE THING THAT IS IN QUESTION YOU THICK THICK PERSON. Get this through your head you unintelligent CYBORG sheep. Why is the tape thing such a big deal? because LeBron is ashamed of getting dunked on, right? Okay, so im saying whats the big deal of him getting dunked on, AKA it doesnt ****ING matter. He is a monster regardless.

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:50 PM

Nike is.

I don't think Lebron cares if he gets dunked on. He's 1 of the best in the world, if not the best.

thank you. I get an uprise from talking to the mindless sheep. Thats is why. Its hard to get through to these thick people

tland22
07-08-2009, 03:51 PM
And being ashamed is nothing to be ASHAMED of, because he is a human being. Let that sink in

AirJordanXVIII
07-08-2009, 03:52 PM

The point is that LeBron is a little ***** because he didnt want the world to see him abused for a couple of seconds.

LeBron got dunked over? Okay w/e. Like Sbeatz said, its the fact he had them confiscated..

Cavs homer.

AirJordanXVIII
thank you. I get an uprise from talking to the mindless sheep. Thats is why. Its hard to get through to these thick people

He more than likely ordered Nike to confiscate them.

Raps18-19 Champ
I bet if Kobe was in this situaton, all you guys would STFU and defend his ***.

SeoulBeatz
people make this thread so others can "hate" and dont deny that, THAT is quite clear buddy.

sure it is hating sometimes...buddy. But let me tell u im a big fan of lebron AND kobe, but that was a ***** move no denying that.

people get dunked on, its a part of the game like U SAID, so why on Earth is he being too much of a baby to let the tapes go to the internet.

The proof is there, he got dunked on, went to the sidelines and talked to one of the NIKE reps at the camp to confiscate all the tapes from onlookers and tv crews standing and left the court.

how can u defend that...whats the deal? ill wait.

qwestion13
I KNOW ITS THE TAPE THING THAT IS IN QUESTION YOU THICK THICK PERSON. Get this through your head you unintelligent CYBORG sheep. Why is the tape thing such a big deal? because LeBron is ashamed of getting dunked on, right? Okay, so im saying whats the big deal of him getting dunked on, AKA it doesnt ****ING matter. He is a monster regardless.

I think you're posting in the wrong thread. If this was a "Lebron: Over-Rated?" thread, then your point is fine. But the point of this is to discuss whether or not it was right of him (or Nike) to confiscate the tapes.

And you're right, the fact that he got dunked on is not a big deal. That said, the fact that Nike stole the tapes IS a big deal. If the video leaked, everyone would watch it, say their oohs and ahhs, and get on with their days and likely forget about it. It's the fact that he's a corporate puppet that disturbs people.

D Roses Bulls
07-08-2009, 03:54 PM
all i gotta say to this thread is HAHAHA. lebron getting dunked on by a kid is hilarious. i hope the video leaks

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 03:54 PM

not me, id be saying the same thing.

its a ***** move. regardless.

if andre iguodala did that, id probably be ashamed and wouldnt post because id be too ashamed and there's no way to defend it.

its just a ***** move

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
^

Is there solid proof that Lebron told Nike to confiscate them.

How do we know the guy who said that wasn't lying?

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 03:56 PM

no, the witnesses (ha no pun intended) said that LEBRON asked the nike reps to take the tapes.

and again, i like lebron, but i just cant stand this move.

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
^

Is there solid proof that Lebron told Nike to confiscate them.

How do we know the guy who said that wasn't lying?

thats what they said on Sportscenter, First-take, Scott Van pelt show, i could go on, ive had ESPN running all day.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:01 PM
^I'm not denying he didn't get dunked on but how do we know that Lebron wanted the videos gone.

Hustla23
07-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Wow people have nothing better to argue about nowadays.

Who the **** cares? Lebron isn't an android whose infallible. Someone is always going to get the best of a star player at some point.

qwestion13
07-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Wow people have nothing better to argue about nowadays.

Who the **** cares? Lebron isn't an android whose infallible. Someone is always going to get the best of a star player at some point.

We're not saying we're amazed that he got dunked on, I honestly don't care about that. It's the fact that he doesn't want the tape leaked which is causing the stir.

D Roses Bulls
i just got done reading the article, already posted a reply cause the title its self is funny, but wow lebron doesnt want that cideo gettin all over youtube? doesnt surprise me, he wouldnt shake hands and now this. wow lebron what a good sport you are. you cant even give the kid his props for dunking on you which would of brought media attention to the kid and again you have to steal someones spot light. i think adidas should counter the puppet commercials with a jordan crawford and dwight howard puppets and crawford could say something like did you dunk over lebron? and howard could say something like well i did beat him the ECF. its pretty bad when i start liking kobe bryant more then i do lebron. take it like a man lebron

Hustla23
double post.

tland22
07-08-2009, 04:11 PM
The point is that LeBron is a little ***** because he didnt want the world to see him abused for a couple of seconds.

LeBron got dunked over? Okay w/e. Like Sbeatz said, its the fact he had them confiscated..

Cavs homer.

Im a rockets, spurs, and hornets fan. So NO....no Cavs homer...go through my posts you DOUCHE

nBaLivEchamP
07-08-2009, 04:12 PM

kobe did get dunked on in his academy by i think oj mayo but you dont see him confiscating the tapes so please dont turn this into a kobe/lebron thread

http://digg.com/basketball/O_J_Mayo_Dunks_On_Kobe_Bryant_At_Basketball_Academ y

D Roses Bulls
07-08-2009, 04:13 PM
hey i just found this on youtube..... its a picture someone made, i think its funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZxlvR61zV0

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I just want to know if the Jordan kid gets an MVPuppet. Anyone know?

slipcid
07-08-2009, 04:22 PM

+1000000

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2009, 04:24 PM

Can we please keep Kobe out of this? This thread has nothing to do with any entity, except for LBJ and Nike. Let's not get off track.

Resume discussion in 3, 2, 1...

slipcid
07-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Can we please keep Kobe out of this? This thread has nothing to do with any entity, except for LBJ and Nike. Let's not get off track.

Resume discussion in 3, 2, 1...

yup.the story is about LeConfiscated. not Bryant.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:44 PM
My bad about bringing Kobe in it.

But I was just trying to say that if this was your favourite player, you'd be defending their ***.

JJ81
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM

The fact that they took the cameras away so that it couldnt be posted on the internet is the main part of the conversation

JJ81
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/ng4w7p.jpg

theuuord
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
so, we all know he got dunked on... it's a major news story... that's not being hidden from anyone.

everyone is aware of this.
it's open news.

so why is the tape thing a big deal?

LA_Raiders
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
LeBroom, what a joke...

lakers sqaud
07-08-2009, 05:21 PM

BINGO:o That guy seems as pissed as BRON....wait a minute BRON IS THAT U~!!:D

madiaz3
07-08-2009, 06:00 PM

probably wouldn't have happened lol!
and if it did he probably wouldnt have cared if anyone saw since he's old anyway!

madiaz3
07-08-2009, 06:00 PM
so, we all know he got dunked on... it's a major news story... that's not being hidden from anyone.

everyone is aware of this.
it's open news.

so why is the tape thing a big deal?

After his recent lack of sportsmanship about shaking hands, now allowing people to see him get dunked on? That's just lame.

jkiddvc20
07-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Thats so annoying what Nike did. Jeez just show the stupid videe. Knowing Nike they most likely took the tapes and are planning to use them somehow to make money.

tr4shb0t
07-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Kobe

theuuord
07-08-2009, 06:12 PM
After his recent lack of sportsmanship about shaking hands, now allowing people to see him get dunked on? That's just lame.

dude, seriously, who cares?

theuuord
07-08-2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LadJgjqaaM

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
My bad about bringing Kobe in it.

But I was just trying to say that if this was your favourite player, you'd be defending their ***.

i honestly can't say that if Iguodala did this id even try to defend him. id probably stay out of the thread because id be ashamed. there really is no way to defend him without making a fool of urself.

TheHoopsProphet
07-08-2009, 06:14 PM
this thread really should have been merged with the Nike Propaganda by now.

NBAdyNASTY
07-08-2009, 06:16 PM

Because it shows Lebron is a monster....of a B 1 tCH

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
This just shows me that LEBRON JAMES IS ONE ROYAL A HOLE

Thatruth32
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
i mean everbody gets shitted on from time to time whats the big deal.. why hide it?

NBAdyNASTY
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM

I love it! Can't take that video away Queen James.

NBAdyNASTY
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
i mean everbody gets shitted on from time to time whats the big deal.. why hide it?

Exactly.:clap:

Thatruth32
07-08-2009, 06:22 PM
even MJ got shook by AI i didnt see jordan crying...

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
i cant watch nba games when you have announcers like in the clip with courtney lee who are favoring one team or another i.e. every announcer in the league s-ing lebrons d

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 06:26 PM

wow, u do realize u just made my argument for me.

exactly, it shouldnt matter.
people get dunked on all the damn time.
Then why did he request the tapes to be confiscated?

Because he WAS ASHAMED of it and was so much of a ***** and insecure that he needed to hide the evidence. THAT IS THE POINT. Jesus christ are u freaking kidding me lol?

dont worry lebron is still a beast, but cmon u were making a fruitless argument this whole time.

i can already see ur response.

"I MADE MY POINT LEBRON IS BEAST. SUCK A BIG ONE D-BAG!!"

ouch...

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
i get u beat

theuuord
07-08-2009, 06:29 PM
wow, u do realize u just made my argument for me.

exactly, it shouldnt matter.
people get dunked on all the damn time.
Then why did he request the tapes to be confiscated?

Because he WAS ASHAMED of it and was so much of a ***** and insecure that he needed to hide the evidence. THAT IS THE POINT. Jesus christ are u freaking kidding me lol?

dont worry lebron is still a beast, but cmon u were making a fruitless argument this whole time.

i can already see ur response.

"I MADE MY POINT LEBRON IS BEAST. SUCK A BIG ONE D-BAG!!"

ouch...

didn't Nike ask for the tapes, not LeBron?

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:30 PM
lebron called him over first

Lebronmylasthop
07-08-2009, 06:31 PM
y does everyone make such a big deal about stupid stuff like this...if the 76ers HAD a superstar like lebron then u would b defending him to...haters r just jealous u got nothing but an 8th seed no talent team

slipcid
07-08-2009, 06:31 PM
is this the tape that they confiscated?

http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20090708/118742.gif

Fmartinez86
07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
hahaha lebron is a bizzzzznatch hahahaha punk ***** doesnt want to look bad but looks worse now that hes not showing it atleast if he showed it he went out with some kind of pride but nah just like when u get into a fight u dont want to shake the other dudes hand cuz u lost lol

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
IF THE SIXERS HAD A SUPERSTAR which they will in thad and have an allstar in iggy...dont tell me hes not an allstar after the post season

BACK TO MY POINT IF THE SIXERS HAD A SUPERSTAR THEN I HOPE TO GOD HE WOULD BE SOOOOO MUCH A WOMAN TO HIDE IT WHEN SOMEONE BEATS HIM

THATS LIFE YOU WILL GET BEAT SOMETIMES TRUE MEN ACCEPT THAT DEFEAT IN A HONORABLE FASHION...LEBRON JAMES DID NOT THEREFOR HE IS A FEMALE DOG

THERE YOU GO LEBRONMYLASTLOVER

akagiredsuns
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Nike is.

You should have ended your sentence at 1 of the best in the world. He is not the best. That would be Kobe whose got 4 rings! How many does LeBron have and yet the Cavs won 66 games for what? To blow 2 20-point leads at home to the Magic and get ousted in 6. By the way, where was LeBron after that game? Ever heard of sportsmanship? Why didn't he shake Dwight Howard's hand and say good series or good game? He didn't have a problem standing out there in Auburn Hills when he swept the Pistons. But heaven forbid that he should be gracious in defeat as well. LEBRON + GETTING DUNKED ON BY A COLLEGE PLAYER = OWNAGE LOL overrated is all queen james is

tr4shb0t
07-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Video from ESPN about it: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4313518&categoryid=2378529

maybe already posted...

jsumadchat
07-08-2009, 06:46 PM
that is pretty puss on bronbrons part. everyone gets shitted on.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 06:47 PM
You should have ended your sentence at 1 of the best in the world. He is not the best. That would be Kobe whose got 4 rings! How many does LeBron have and yet the Cavs won 66 games for what? To blow 2 20-point leads at home to the Magic and get ousted in 6. By the way, where was LeBron after that game? Ever heard of sportsmanship? Why didn't he shake Dwight Howard's hand and say good series or good game? He didn't have a problem standing out there in Auburn Hills when he swept the Pistons. But heaven forbid that he should be gracious in defeat as well. LEBRON + GETTING DUNKED ON BY A COLLEGE PLAYER = OWNAGE LOL overrated is all queen james is

3 rings as a sidekick and 1 as the main guy.

And I was basing it more on talent than success.

And I see you've been jerking off to a certain basketball player a little too much.

static_inferno
07-08-2009, 06:48 PM
people get dunked on, yes. but the fact that he took away all evidence of the embarrassment is a ***** move. lebron has officially become the biggest ***** in the NBA today.

MagicBucsSox
07-08-2009, 06:51 PM
i guess lebron couldnt get he from behind. another cowardly Lbj moment

slipcid

And I see you've been jerking off to a certain basketball player a little too much.

and you too.

theuuord
the ratio of LA fans against this to rest-of-the-league fans is pretty astounding.

weird.

theuuord
(cue people who aren't LA fans who don't like this quoting my post for effect)

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
y does everyone make such a big deal about stupid stuff like this...if the 76ers HAD a superstar like lebron then u would b defending him to...haters r just jealous u got nothing but an 8th seed no talent team

lol please man this isnt about the sixers not having a player like Lebron or how mediocre my team is.

this is about being a man and being MAN enough to show humility, shame, sportmanship.

not try to cover it up like a ***** with bad acne.

if u play sports in ur life, u should know when to accept defeat and grow from it, not try to hide it and be arrogant which lebron has just done.

and like i said before if this had happened to Iguodala I wouldn't even partake in this thread because there would be no way to defend him besides making an *** of myself like you just did.

You totally ignored the point of my statment and came back with a childish insult as if that would somehow circumvent the argument.

If you'd like to stay on point then please get back to me with a more grounded post, or just stop talking because it's not even worth arguing for you. get it? good.

slipcid
07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
LeConfiscated topics please. no bryant, no ring, no kim jong ill.

Fmartinez86
07-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Man this what happens when u kick it with kobe and d wade i hope this dont happen to durant

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 07:00 PM
and you too.

Nah not me.

I just want to see some proof before I assume anything.

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Nah not me.

I just want to see some proof before I assume anything.

true. u have the right to ur opinion man. Cant really trust anything Lebron or sportscenter says, so maybe its a lose lose situation for all of us.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
^He gets what I mean.

mcnasty54
07-08-2009, 07:15 PM
kinda ***** move on lebron's part

slipcid
07-08-2009, 07:24 PM
is it lebron who wants to confiscate the tape?
- IMO based on the guy whose camera was confiscated. yes. if he isnt the one give it back to the owner right away. if its nike. then Lebron should tell them to give it back to the owner. simple as that. hes the endorser of the brand and only he can demand that.

Calling Bill Belichik please.lol

PapelbonLester
07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
stop ****in hatin on lebron....if he ****in forgets to tie his shoes the whole world will talk ****. Respect his gangsta and stop hatin on a *****

madiaz3
07-08-2009, 08:06 PM
first time a black man doesn't want the evidence of him getting beaten getting out to the public

(sorry my friend said it and it was too funny)

blah-blah
07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
who cares

Master Mind
07-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Why is everyone shocked...Everybody gets dunked on

madiaz3
07-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Why is everyone shocked...Everybody gets dunked on

no1s shocked that he got dunked on, just annoyed that he doesnt want anyone to see it lol

its like the kid who shuts off the video game when he gets embarassed and doesnt want the final score/result to show lol

tr4shb0t
07-08-2009, 08:23 PM
the ratio of LA fans against this to rest-of-the-league fans is pretty astounding.

weird.

LA is a big city and a huge bball market, so the ratio of LA fans to all other fans is big no matter what. Use your brain next time.

1-800-STFU
07-08-2009, 08:26 PM
first time a black man doesn't want the evidence of him getting beaten getting out to the public

(sorry my friend said it and it was too funny)

This was hilarious, it needed to be pointed out.

BoSelecta!!!
07-08-2009, 08:37 PM

yea say that to Nike, get over it.

bogdanrom
07-08-2009, 08:39 PM
No is getting mad at Lebron because he got dunked on. Everyone gets dunked on. MJ, Kobe, Shaw, Bird, Magic, and the list goes on and on and on of players who have been dunked on. The thing that pisses me off is his immaturity in dealing with these situations. Ok the kid dunked on you, ok you probably really embarrassed, but preventing and taking away tapes? This shows how immature Lebron really is. And what he has done is worse now, because not only you dunked on, and everyone knows, he acted like a little ***** and confiscated the tapes, which is going to piss of a lot of fans. And there's no way you can protect or defend him here. No way. Remember when Devin Harris got beat by some British guy? He didn't confiscate the tapes, or throws some fit, he didn't even get mad. He just smiled and congratulated the guy.
By the way, PapelbonLester STOP SUCKING LEBRON'S NUTS!!!!!

Super.
07-08-2009, 08:44 PM
more reason why Lebron is a baby....:cry: me a river LeBron...your losing more and more repect

NYtilIdie
07-08-2009, 08:55 PM
WOW we must really be bored to make 2 threads about this lame ****. If you want to see Lebron getting dunked on so bad go to youtube. And of course Nikes going to confiscate the video like Ink said it would be a bad look for Nike to have their top star getting embarrassed.

People will look for any reason to hate someone.

_KB24_
07-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Cry me a river Lebron...

junion
07-08-2009, 08:59 PM
the funny part is that by confiscating the videos, this dunk over lebron is going to do the exact opposite of what they wanted. they wanted to hide it so no one sees it, but it's going to make everyone want to see it.

this is how i see it.

1. just allow it and accept the dunk - it makes its way to youtube, etc, then it'll be online, and people will be going crazy about it and talking about it for a day or two - then go on with their lives.

2. confiscate the videos - people will be very curious about how to dunk was. people start to speculate how bad of a dunk it was. eventually it grows to people thinking it was the most devastating dunk in the history of the world (which i'm sure it wasn't) and lebron looks like a sore loser.

the first one seems like it's better because it'll be a big deal for a short period of time, but now it's made out to be a big deal because of lebron's reaction to it.

every player gets dunked on, and a lot of players dunk on others. it's a part of basketball, it's understandable if a player's embarrassed, and i'm sure everyone understands that, but his reaction to it makes it seem bigger than it probably is.

if my favorite player did this (and one of them did), i'd lose some respect for them.

junion
07-08-2009, 09:03 PM
no1s shocked that he got dunked on, just annoyed that he doesnt want anyone to see it lol

its like the kid who shuts off the video game when he gets embarassed and doesnt want the final score/result to show lol

this.

Vinny642
07-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Did you see Chris Paul on My Wish, such a nice guy. Thats why he is really great.

IU Hoosiers 3
07-08-2009, 09:12 PM
i think it's funny cause jordan never finished a dunk when he was at IU..good for u j-craw.

ogtransphat
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I dunked on Lebron in high school.I'm 5'10". We still got beat by 51.lmao

KW93KB24
07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
damn dude take your mydol. Sounds like your the security guard who confiscated the tape.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: dude that got me rolling on the floor hahaa

vikings4lifebro
07-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I dunked on Lebron in high school.I'm 5'10". We still got beat by 51.lmao

Oh bro that's nothing. Me and my cousin played 2 on 2 against my mom and aunt and my aunt threw my mom a lob and my mom jumped above my head and slamed it down. Knocked me to the ground. She was holding on the rim yelling like a madwoman. Im 6'4 and she is 6'0. My mom is a baller. Lol

KW93KB24
07-08-2009, 09:53 PM

wooooooooooow you must not know anything about basketball to say he won 3 as a sidekick which your basically saying he wouldnt of won without shaq, but if you would know anything and use your head once in a while you would know that shaq would never of won with kobe and everyone else on that team. YOU DONT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS BY YOURSELF!

JDizzle
07-08-2009, 10:22 PM
lebrons so gay he has been dunked on in the pros why is this that much different

AntwanN21
07-08-2009, 10:54 PM
I got dunked on last week:rolleyes:

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I wanted to be a "witness". But Lebron wont allow it.

theuuord
07-09-2009, 12:08 AM
LA is a big city and a huge bball market, so the ratio of LA fans to all other fans is big no matter what. Use your brain next time.

lol. yeah, that's totally the reason.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 01:04 AM
wooooooooooow you must not know anything about basketball to say he won 3 as a sidekick which your basically saying he wouldnt of won without shaq, but if you would know anything and use your head once in a while you would know that shaq would never of won with kobe and everyone else on that team. YOU DONT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS BY YOURSELF!

Don't give me that bull**** that they contributed evenly and that no one was Robin and Batman.

Shaq was better than Kobe when they won so that means that Shaq=Batman and Kobe equal=Robin.

You know it and I know that Shaq was the main guy and Kobe was the sidekick.

S.J.Basketball
07-09-2009, 01:36 AM
http://www.whtk.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Anyone want to hear what happened from a guy had his camera confiscated? Here ya go. He describes the event and tells it first hand. Good stuff.

S.J.Basketball
07-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Don't give me that bull**** that they contributed evenly and that no one was Robin and Batman.

Shaq was better than Kobe when they won so that means that Shaq=Batman and Kobe equal=Robin.

Kobe would've been Batman on any other team in the league. Not really his fault he played with Shaq in his prime and it shouldn't be looked at in that way either. Fact is Shaq wouldn't have gotten a championship without Kobe and vice versa. End of story.

TmacBryant
07-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Did you see Chris Paul on My Wish, such a nice guy. Thats why he is really great.

Or maybe he is such a nice guy because he punches people in the balls in college.

HellsK1tchen
07-09-2009, 02:25 AM

He just fkn told you genius.

Nobody is questioning his basketball ability as a result of him getting BOOOFED on with two hands (god that tape needs to surface). Its about his integrity or lack there of. I'm noticing a trend here with him lately...too much flexing every 5 seconds, blowing off the media, ditching teammates, now this petty maneuver...IDK bout this herb.

Say what you will about this guy, he's great, but when I look at this guy on and off the court, he just doesn't seem that "COOL" to me. His raw abilities are sick and unmatched, but I can name a bunch of players of much less caliber, who I think exemplify what it means to be "COOL" and "REALLY GOOD" at the same time. MJ and Kobe have that IMO, this tacky Ohio ego maniac has no style, and a somewhat ignorant swagger I can't fck with.

I'm from NYC, we know a little bit about swagg and style over here. :smoking:

_KB24_
07-09-2009, 04:53 AM

Your the one with the ********. How did they not contribute evenly?? SHaq was a force in the paint and Kobe was still scoring. Who was the go to man down the stretch? Kobe. I know Shaq was the better player at the time but STFU for calling him a sidekick. Magic Johnson said it best. "Two Alpha Males on one team"

P.S. Nice name, can you tell me who are the real 08/09 Champs?

slipcid
07-09-2009, 05:16 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/2r6ctgg.jpg

BoltLakerPadre
07-09-2009, 05:38 AM
Hiding it and letting the media have a field day with your pouting is probably worse than the video being posted on youtube.

Then again we can just assume that the dunk was so huge and embarrassing that it was worth it for Lebron to have Nike steal people's video tapes.

TheDiggler
07-09-2009, 05:59 AM
I'm just having a GREAT laugh. Dunked on LeBron ... AND confiscating the video ... thats just hilarious (embarassing for BabyBron). I mean ... he didn't dunk on Obama ... yet.

PWNED!

jnb58
07-09-2009, 06:43 AM
LeBron looks like a douche for doing this. Who cares if a college guy dunks on him. It wasn't even a game.

PBG
07-09-2009, 07:22 AM
Just one more reason for me not to like LeBron

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Your the one with the ********. How did they not contribute evenly?? SHaq was a force in the paint and Kobe was still scoring. Who was the go to man down the stretch? Kobe. I know Shaq was the better player at the time but STFU for calling him a sidekick. Magic Johnson said it best. "Two Alpha Males on one team"

Yea thats why Shaq was named Finals MVP 3 times in their 3 peat. How can you tell me they contributed evenly? The Lakers were garbage as soon as Shaq left. If Kobe left instead of Shaq, the Lakers would have been atleast in the playoffs.

How can you say that Kobe was not a sidekick to Shaq. Thats like saying Parker isn't Duncan's sidekick. In 2007, Parker won the Finals MVP but he was still a sidekick.

P.S. The Lakers were the 08-09 Champ. I bet you get orgasms when people say that.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Kobe would've been Batman on any other team in the league. Not really his fault he played with Shaq in his prime and it shouldn't be looked at in that way either. Fact is Shaq wouldn't have gotten a championship without Kobe and vice versa. End of story.

Shaq was the better one on the team and contributed more. That makes Shaq the main guy. Kobe's the sidekick.

Lakers were pretty much garbage after Shaq left. If Kobe left, they would have had a better chance at the playoffs.

HellsK1tchen
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM

If ESPN wasn't dikriding the **** out of him, that highlight would have got much more love.

HellsK1tchen
07-09-2009, 01:39 PM

He was Shaq's sidekick for the first one for sure, cmon now.

uptownfan
07-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Devin Harris got ooober pwned by some random British dude in street basketball. I don't see him complaining

sp1derm00
07-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Yea thats why Shaq was named Finals MVP 3 times in their 3 peat. How can you tell me they contributed evenly? The Lakers were garbage as soon as Shaq left. If Kobe left instead of Shaq, the Lakers would have been atleast in the playoffs.

How can you say that Kobe was not a sidekick to Shaq. Thats like saying Parker isn't Duncan's sidekick. In 2007, Parker won the Finals MVP but he was still a sidekick.

P.S. The Lakers were the 08-09 Champ. I bet you get orgasms when people say that.

They were definitely more partners than one being a sidekick to the other. I don't know what's so taboo about being partners (no homo) in the NBA, and one player always having to be better than the other on a team.

Shaq dominated through the course of 3 1/2 quarters, Kobe did the same but finished off the game as well. Kobe has a reputation of being clutch for a reason, he was THE go-to guy during that time and for quite a few important games, Shaq would be a complete non-factor in the final moments.

Kobe and Shaq CARRIED the team during those championships, it's funny how we forget Kobe's clutch performances in favor of Shaq's incredible stats. They both contributed equally to the championships!

PARTNERS! There was no sidekick during that time period.

J-Relo
07-09-2009, 01:58 PM
I dunked on James twice and they got rid of those tapes too...

Teeboy1487
07-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Shaq was the better one on the team and contributed more. That makes Shaq the main guy. Kobe's the sidekick.

Lakers were pretty much garbage after Shaq left. If Kobe left, they would have had a better chance at the playoffs.
:offtopic:

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 02:02 PM
They were definitely more partners than one being a sidekick to the other. I don't know what's so taboo about being partners (no homo) in the NBA, and one player always having to be better than the other on a team.

Shaq dominated through the course of 3 1/2 quarters, Kobe did the same but finished off the game as well. Kobe has a reputation of being clutch for a reason, he was THE go-to guy during that time and for quite a few important games, Shaq would be a complete non-factor in the final moments.

Kobe and Shaq CARRIED the team during those championships, it's funny how we forget Kobe's clutch performances in favor of Shaq's incredible stats. They both contributed equally to the championships!

PARTNERS! There was no sidekick during that time period.

Yet if I make a poll about this, everyone would say Kobe was the sidekick.

How can you say they contributed evenly. Thats like saying you'd rather take Kobe over Shaq in the playoffs during that time. You take the best player. The best player in the main man and the 2nd best player is the sidekick.

Just like how Gasol was the sidekick and Peirce was the sidekick in the previous 2 years. Peirce won the Finals MVP but he was 2nd best on the team so that makes him the sidekick.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 02:04 PM
:offtopic:

Lol he brought it back up after I was done talking about it.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Old newz.

sp1derm00
07-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Yet if I make a poll about this, everyone would say Kobe was the sidekick.

How can you say they contributed evenly. Thats like saying you'd rather take Kobe over Shaq in the playoffs during that time. You take the best player. The best player in the main man and the 2nd best player is the sidekick.

Just like how Gasol was the sidekick and Peirce was the sidekick in the previous 2 years. Peirce won the Finals MVP but he was 2nd best on the team so that makes him the sidekick.

Uh, way to take a question I asked and basically prove me right:

I said that it's pretty much taboo to talk about two players in the NBA as partners/equals and everyone wants to assign a sidekick.

I then went on to say that Kobe was definitely way more than a sidekick during those championship years... Shaq might've contributed more statistically, through the course of 3 1/2 quarters, but Kobe won us the games. What kind of hero relies on his sidekick to close out games?

That was my reasoning to why they were more "partners" than anything.

Teeboy1487
07-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Lol he brought it back up after I was done talking about it.

You were still off topic :rolleyes:. You should have ignored him Lakers08-09 Champ.

FOBolous
07-09-2009, 02:25 PM

I said that it's pretty much taboo to talk about two players in the NBA as partners/equals and everyone wants to assign a sidekick.

I then went on to say that Kobe was definitely way more than a sidekick during those championship years... Shaq might've contributed more statistically, through the course of 3 1/2 quarters, but Kobe won us the games. What kind of hero relies on his sidekick to close out games?

yea no matter what you say on this form...most people in the world is still going to consider Kobe to be the sidekick during those 3 years. you're not going to change that.

Stormblast
07-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Jordan got dunked on too, big deal.

cmellofan15
07-09-2009, 04:31 PM
not by a college kid from Xavier.

jayl1377
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
lebron has lost tons of respect

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 04:46 PM

If Batman faces someone like the Penguin and his minions for 47 mins and does a lot of damage to the bad guys but he needs Robin to finish them off becuase he already did most of the damage, does that mean Robin is better than Batman.

And how the hell can I be proving your point?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
You were still off topic :rolleyes:. You should have ignored him Lakers08-09 Champ.

Its Raps08-09 Champ.

I think staying on the computer too long is making your eye sight go bad.

theuuord
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM
wait, this turned into a kobe vs. lebron thread?

SHOCKING.

Wilson
07-09-2009, 06:07 PM
They're talking about this on Around the Horn.

I don't get what the fuss is about. He got dunked on, so what? Neither him or Nike need to address this, it's just something that happens...

Teeboy1487
07-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Its Raps08-09 Champ.

I think staying on the computer too long is making your eye sight go bad.
No mistake. I meant what I said. Your username is inaccurate. The closest thing the raptors have won is a lottery pick. :laugh:

REALLYYYYY?
07-09-2009, 06:28 PM

it doesnt lower his status until he has all the tapes of it confiscated.

REALLYYYYY?
07-09-2009, 06:32 PM
If Batman faces someone like the Penguin and his minions for 47 mins and does a lot of damage to the bad guys but he needs Robin to finish them off becuase he already did most of the damage, does that mean Robin is better than Batman.

no but it shows that batman is insecure and a poor sport when he has all the tapes of robin helping him confiscated :)

S.J.Basketball
07-09-2009, 06:50 PM

Are you dumb or something? 4 out of the 5 starters left after they lost to the Pistons not to mention a few guys off the bench. Kobe was left with nothing, but scrubs and new players and you're wondering why they didn't make the playoffs? Are you kidding? You're claiming Shaq would have brought THAT team to the playoffs? You obviously have no clue what you're going on about. Just stop. Seriously.

In retrospect it's a pretty damn good decision they kept Kobe Bryant. A fool would say otherwise.

Vinny642
07-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Or maybe he is such a nice guy because he punches people in the balls in college.

Haha once, doesnt matter he still G'ed up ;)

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
no but it shows that batman is insecure and a poor sport when he has all the tapes of robin helping him confiscated :)

WTH are you talking about?

We are talking about Kobe and Shaq.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Are you dumb or something? 4 out of the 5 starters left after they lost to the Pistons not to mention a few guys off the bench. Kobe was left with nothing, but scrubs and new players and you're wondering why they didn't make the playoffs? Are you kidding? You're claiming Shaq would have brought THAT team to the playoffs? You obviously have no clue what you're going on about. Just stop. Seriously.

In retrospect it's a pretty damn good decision they kept Kobe Bryant. A fool would say otherwise.

I can't believe you people actually think that Kobe did as much as Shaq and he wasn't his sidekick.

I guess your right about 4 starters leaving. When the main guy leaves, everyone usually leave. I guess they didn't have faith in Robin to take over Batmans spot at the time.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
No mistake. I meant what I said. Your username is inaccurate. The closest thing the raptors have won is a lottery pick. :laugh:

True.

Hey atleast I'm not sucking Kobe's _____.

BTW, you liking it so far?

BUCSFORLIFE123
07-09-2009, 07:18 PM
once again, u missed the point entirely.

its a big deal because he confiscated the tapes. EVERY SINGLE TAPE because he was so ashamed.

there's no defending him.

Everyone gets dunked on, yet Lebron has too much of an ego to let that go on the internet.

There's tapes of MJ getting beat 1 on 1, Devin Harris too.

but Lebron is too much of an egomaniac to let one little dunk surface on the web?

that's the point my friend.

exactly

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:19 PM
wait, this turned into a kobe vs. lebron thread?

SHOCKING.

Apparently, some fans think Kobe and Shaq were equal at the time when they won a title.

sp1derm00
07-09-2009, 07:20 PM

Bad analogy. You make it sound like Kobe just sat around and sucked his thumb while Shaq did all the work.

A perfect example would be like Kobe is Cyclops and Shaq is Wolverine. Cyclops is the leader on the floor because he directs where the ball goes and the tempo of the game (way more control than Shaq does over this). Cyclops and Wolverine can both work together to take down Magneto's minions, and Wolverine is a little more fierce during the fight and takes down more minions. When it comes down to facing Magneto, Wolverine can't do **** cuz he's got a metallic skeleton... so Cyclops has to take down Magneto.

That's like Shaq in the clutch. His FT's are bad for the other team during the course of the game because it gets them into trouble early... but towards the end of the game, it's his weakness when teams can hack away whenever they feel like it. That's his adamantium skeleton, his FT's.

Also, you proved my point when I said that no one is willing to accept that they were "partners" during the course of those championships when you said that if given a poll, Shaq would come out on top.

zambo4president
07-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Well LeBron is even gayer than before.

MPScribbles
07-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Bad analogy. You make it sound like Kobe just sat around and sucked his thumb while Shaq did all the work.

A perfect example would be like Kobe is Cyclops and Shaq is Wolverine. Cyclops is the leader on the floor because he directs where the ball goes and the tempo of the game (way more control than Shaq does over this). Cyclops and Wolverine can both work together to take down Magneto's minions, and Wolverine is a little more fierce during the fight and takes down more minions. When it comes down to facing Magneto, Wolverine can't do **** cuz he's got a metallic skeleton... so Cyclops has to take down Magneto.

That's like Shaq in the clutch. His FT's are bad for the other team during the course of the game because it gets them into trouble early... but towards the end of the game, it's his weakness when teams can hack away whenever they feel like it. That's his adamantium skeleton, his FT's.

Also, you proved my point when I said that no one is willing to accept that they were "partners" during the course of those championships when you said that if given a poll, Shaq would come out on top.

Well played, sir.

architect13563
07-09-2009, 07:39 PM
point is.. Lebron's a brat. U'll get your share of humble pie again and again and again 'til u learn to swallow your king size pride.

ElMarroAfamado
07-09-2009, 07:39 PM
haha i look at the thread title
and see kobe being talked about like he has ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS

grow up

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:41 PM

So your pretty much saying just because someone has better stats and contributed more, that doesn't mean they are better than the other player?

And I agreed with you there when I said that people would think Shaq was the main guy and Kobe was the sidekick.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 07:42 PM
If you look at it, I never brought up Kobe so don't blame this on me.

Well I did but that didn't lead into this discussion.

Teeboy1487
07-09-2009, 07:58 PM
True.

Hey atleast I'm not sucking Kobe's _____.

BTW, you liking it so far?
The guy is a rookie and you are already on Demar Derozan's :censored:. You work fast. :eyebrow:

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 08:02 PM
The guy is a rookie and you are already on Demar Derozan's :censored:. You work fast. :eyebrow:

Better than being on Lamar Odom's

ko8e24
07-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Better than being on Lamar Odom's

Drugs! Everytime you're here on PSD, you always post something stupid and nonsensical. Go back to your hole troll!

By the way, kool username

Vinny642
gay....

sp1derm00
So your pretty much saying just because someone has better stats and contributed more, that doesn't mean they are better than the other player?

And I agreed with you there when I said that people would think Shaq was the main guy and Kobe was the sidekick.

And you're pretty much saying that even though Kobe directed the flow of the Lakers' offense throughout the course of a game, put up stats that were lesser but still great, and finished off games where Shaq could not, that makes Kobe a sidekick?

Pretty much just shrug off all that because his stats were lesser right?

First championship, Kobe was still 21 yrs old and he could probably be considered a sidekick during this era with a mere 21ppg, 4.5rpg, 4.4apg during the playoffs.

Second championship, they were CLEARLY partners:

Kobe: 29.4ppg on 22.3FGA per game, 7.3rpg, 6.1apg
Shaq: 30.4ppg on 21.5FGA per game, 15.4rpg, 3.2apg

Kobe scored at a rate of 1.31points per FGA, Shaq did so at 1.41points per FGA.

Third they were clearly partners as well.

ko8e24
07-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Well LeBron is even gayer than before.

please, letz not use that word. You may dislike him, as I do to a certain extent, but you shouldn't say such things about others.

ko8e24
07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
gay....

who is that directed towards?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Drugs! Everytime you're here on PSD, you always post something stupid and nonsensical. Go back to your hole troll!

By the way, kool username

I do?

I make some good points.

And my name is sick.

BTW, its Kobe not Ko8e. How are you going to disgrace Kobe like that?

Vinny642
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
who is that directed towards?

the two people above you about their dickriding argument

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 08:11 PM
And you're pretty much saying that even though Kobe directed the flow of the Lakers' offense throughout the course of a game, put up stats that were lesser but still great, and finished off games where Shaq could not, that makes Kobe a sidekick?

Pretty much just shrug off all that because his stats were lesser right?

First championship, Kobe was still 21 yrs old and he could probably be considered a sidekick during this era with a mere 21ppg, 4.5rpg, 4.4apg during the playoffs.

Second championship, they were CLEARLY partners:

Kobe: 29.4ppg on 22.3FGA per game, 7.3rpg, 6.1apg
Shaq: 30.4ppg on 21.5FGA per game, 15.4rpg, 3.2apg

Kobe scored at a rate of 1.31points per FGA, Shaq did so at 1.41points per FGA.

Third they were clearly partners as well.

Why did Shaq in Finals MVP 3 times then?

And you technically just admitted that Kobe was a sidekick.

Robin was the one who killed the Joker(I'm pretty sure it was Joker) and not Batman. Does that make Batman the sidekick?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 08:12 PM

Haha.

Its all in good fun.

ko8e24
07-09-2009, 08:13 PM

o lol, ok. lets just keep the word "gay" out of it. thanx bro

mrs rose
07-09-2009, 08:13 PM
no respect for lbj..
his madness goes on and on!

SB75
07-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Does it even matter.

kswissdaf
07-09-2009, 08:18 PM
no respect for lbj..
his madness goes on and on!

Sig stealer

mrs rose
07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Sig stealer

muah!

slipcid
07-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Haha.

Its all in good fun.

you having fun D*** riding?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 08:37 PM
you having fun D*** riding?

No.

I'm talking about the joking around.

slipcid
07-09-2009, 09:00 PM
No.

I'm talking about the joking around.

oh. my bad. because your arguing about sucking d**** of players and you said
its fun.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Lol

northsider
07-09-2009, 09:12 PM
I think it would have been way better if LBJ just laughed this off and showed something as dumb as this wouldn't taint his image.

NYtilIdie
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Can we please have a lebron thread without kobe being mentioned and in reverse! If you going into a lebron thread just to talk about kobe and how great he is or whatever then just leave cause your not contributing anything to the conversation or the thread and in reverse. The only thing your going to start is a 15 page kobe vs lebron and lord knows we've had enough of those.

littleasiandave
07-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Don't know if this has been posted but.....

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/15942689

AKRON, Ohio -- You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Because you're not going to see it.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

Freelance photographer Ryan Miller was one of the cameramen shooting the game.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."

*sighs* I am not really that surprised though, since Lebron didn't show any good sportsmanship after he and the Cleveland Cavaliers lost in the Eastern conference finals, to the Orlando Magic

Hopefully a video will be leaked but I highly doubt it :(

kingbrentg
07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it was posted long ago.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 09:50 PM
I've been on that thread for hours.

littleasiandave
07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
O sorry didn't know this was posted. Can any moderators please close this thread?

NYtilIdie
07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
my bad

Er1c
07-09-2009, 09:55 PM
mmhm posted.

Teeboy1487
07-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Better than being on Lamar Odom's :pity: Get off the internet sometimes. Get another hobby. ;)

cowboyz180
07-09-2009, 10:13 PM
posted... a long long time ago...

kswissdaf
07-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Sig

MJ-BULLS
07-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Sig

wow nice sig :laugh2:

Mrphilly
07-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Here is video of Crawford talking about Dunking on Lebron.

http://dimewars.com/Video/Jordan-Crawford--of-Xavier-University--Brags-About-Dunking-On-Lebron-James.aspx?bcmediaid=1710899c-8e45-4716-bb1a-824312533442

Mrphilly
07-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Crawford talks about dunking on LeBron...

http://dimewars.com/Video/Jordan-Crawford--of-Xavier-University--Brags-About-Dunking-On-Lebron-James.aspx?bcmediaid=1710899c-8e45-4716-bb1a-824312533442

lakers4sho
07-09-2009, 10:39 PM
believe me when i say, i f*cked a mermaid

thephoenixson28
07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
believe me when i say, i f*cked a mermaid what did she say wrong hole foo....

P.I.
07-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Man I love Lebron but why are Cav's fans lying to themselves?

This is probably the funniest thing I ever seen in ESPN.com

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6591/picture1tkn.png

Cleveland does not care, but the whole world does.

This is Sig Material

Vinny642
07-09-2009, 11:18 PM
wow a little big but nice lol, thats real?

P.I.
07-09-2009, 11:23 PM
wow a little big but nice lol, thats real?

Yea according to ESPN.com

#1chickhearnfan
07-10-2009, 12:10 AM
is this the tape that they confiscated?

http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20090708/118742.gif

I love it!!!!!! HAhahahaha LOL:clap:

Vinny642
07-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Lol omfg that video is hilariously funny

Vinny642
07-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Yea according to ESPN.com

Wow surprising

scebbs9
07-10-2009, 12:24 AM
i think that lebron, shouldnt hold these camps if he just gonna cry, cuze college kids dunk on him,?

dee279
07-10-2009, 12:37 AM
That would have ben interestingly funny.

LA_Raiders
07-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Sig

lol sig...

Cavsfan94
07-10-2009, 01:25 AM
your a little late on this news buddy