07-08-2009, 12:12 PM
souurce: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/109672

GCOOKIE7
07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
WOWZERZ

i still dont care

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 12:25 PM
The Heat need a lot more than Bosh to get over their hump and to be honest I think Bosh will go to a team that he feels has a better chance at winning it all and believe me the Heat are not that team. The Heat need to put more faith in their younger players instead of putting the load on Wade's shoulders. They have some young talent there that can play

BALLER71
07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't trade Beasley for Manute Bol with dreads.

SwaggaIke
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
The Heat need a lot more than Bosh to get over their hump and to be honest I think Bosh will go to a team that he feels has a better chance at winning it all and believe me the Heat are not that team. The Heat need to put more faith in their younger players instead of putting the load on Wade's shoulders. They have some young talent there that can play

Wade, Bosh and Beas would be one of the most versatile threesomes in the league. Add that w/ Cook, Chalmers, Moon and possibly Haslem...we would have a nice solid core. But BC has gone out and tried to make moves for Bosh and if I was him I would be encouraged by that.

J_M_B
07-08-2009, 01:01 PM

:confused: Wade and Bosh that would make Miami contenders already. Beasley, Cook, and Chalmers as their young core is improving. Miami also has Riley, he can pull out a couple deals to get some key role players. Wade/Bosh/Beasley would be a pretty nice duo to have.

Glenfidish
07-08-2009, 01:43 PM
You guys are on crack...You made no moves to strengthen your team..And you continue to fantasize about landing cris Bosh..We have strengthen are team and continue to add more pieces to the puzzle...We are becoming serious contenders now..Why would bosh leave 30 million on the table to go play for the awful miami heat..Please give me a break..You guys are sad..Bosh is a raptors for life..Kiss it!

SwaggaIke
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
You guys are on crack...You made no moves to strengthen your team..And you continue to fantasize about landing cris Bosh..We have strengthen are team and continue to add more pieces to the puzzle...We are becoming serious contenders now..Why would bosh leave 30 million on the table to go play for the awful miami heat..Please give me a break..You guys are sad..Bosh is a raptors for life..Kiss it!

You sound real mad.

Wrightw/Reyes19
07-08-2009, 02:09 PM
i would love to see Bosh w/ Wade next yr.

Sportfan
07-08-2009, 02:11 PM

chalmers/wade/beasley/bosh/??

thats not going to get them to the playoffs, they made the postseason this year, and that is with 2 rookies in the lineup, add bosh to that and some seasoning to beasley and chalmers and this this is going to make some noise

Mikeleafs
07-08-2009, 02:19 PM
If anything, Wade would come to play with Bosh in Toronto... :D

MJ-BULLS
07-08-2009, 02:20 PM
bosh would either sign with miami cleveland or chicago, wouldn't it be great to see bosh with the bulls, playing along side rose :)

Jonathan2323
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Raptor fans sound mad for some reason.

The Heat are still a better team this year than the Raptors even with HEDO.

Glenfidish
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
If anything, Wade would come to play with Bosh in Toronto... :D

lol, i was thinking the same..But then again we have dd who might end up being better..Wade's knees are getting bangged up...Cause thats all they got..Toronto Raptors here we come:clap:

MiamiHeat
07-08-2009, 02:32 PM
lol, i was thinking the same..But then again we have dd who might end up being better..Wade's knees are getting bangged up...Cause thats all they got..Toronto Raptors here we come:clap:

:laugh2:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you talking about Demar Derozan?

:laugh:

JaySmoke
07-08-2009, 02:36 PM

i doubt riley caes what u think

JaySmoke
07-08-2009, 02:41 PM

:eyebrow: u cant be srious tornoto = failure franchise... sorry bosh will leave.. all u got on ur team is a bunch of foreigners.. ur center isnt even a real center :laugh2: ur team is a joke kid.. no one wants to play there next summer.. hedo is there for the money and only had like 2 good seasons in his career and his getting old :laugh2: @ u saying derozan will be better than wade... derozan = gerald green v2.... toronto wont even be the playoff talk this year so whats your point glen?

LakeShow11
07-08-2009, 03:58 PM
:eyebrow: u cant be srious tornoto = failure franchise... sorry bosh will leave.. all u got on ur team is a bunch of foreigners.. ur center isnt even a real center :laugh2: ur team is a joke kid.. no one wants to play there next summer.. hedo is there for the money and only had like 2 good seasons in his career and his getting old :laugh2: @ u saying derozan will be better than wade... derozan = gerald green v2.... toronto wont even be the playoff talk this year so whats your point glen?

I can see that for sure...i think its funny how espn got all of canada's hopes up by saying "Size and skill draw Kobe comparisons." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

todu82
07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Bosh would be good in Miami with Dwayne Wade. The 2 of them together could do many good things for the Heat.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Manute was good at defense and average at offense. Bosh is the complete opposite.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Every team is probably looking at Bosh. This isn't news.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:33 PM
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you talking about Demar Derozan?

:laugh:

Demar Derozan can be a star so I don't get what is so funny.

Brian35
07-08-2009, 04:46 PM
i would love to see bosh w/ wade next yr.

yeah, in a raptor uniform..........

fishfan79
07-08-2009, 05:24 PM
hmm could happen or amare, nobody really wants to be in toronto but hockey players anyways.

Glenfidish
07-08-2009, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=JaySmoke;10062730]:eyebrow: u cant be srious tornoto = failure franchise... sorry bosh will leave.. all u got on ur team is a bunch of foreigners.. ur center isnt even a real center :laugh2: ur team is a joke kid.. no one wants to play there next summer.. hedo is there for the money and only had like 2 good seasons in his career and his getting old :laugh2: @ u saying derozan will be better than wade... derozan = gerald green v2.... toronto wont even be the playoff talk this year so whats your point glen?[/QU

And i take it the miami Dolphins are not.....:laugh:

FlakeyFool
07-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Raptor fans sound mad for some reason.

The Heat are still a better team this year than the Raptors even with HEDO.

Really? How stupid are you?

The heat are really good, they got dwade and... oh yeah, nobody else. Solid 5 there bra.

lol your a dolphin fan, enough said.

Glenfidish
07-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Really? How stupid are you?

The heat are really good, they got dwade and... oh yeah, nobody else. Solid 5 there bra.

lol your a dolphin fan, enough said.

lol....good one flakeyfool..These guys smoke you know what, and then get dilusional on everyone saying Bosh is a given on there team...:laugh:..

Just when you think you heard it all, then you hear these Miami freek fans..:clap:

dtmagnet
07-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Lots of hatred towards the Raptors franchise, I understand you want Bosh to come and play on your team but the childish insults are pretty pathetic.

kswissdaf
07-08-2009, 07:31 PM

Key word is can D Wade is and not only a star but a superstar

Verbal Christ
07-08-2009, 07:49 PM
bosh will sign with one of the texas teams

GodsSon
07-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Heat fans have to be among the most delusional on the boards...they have 2 trading pieces to work with in Wade and Beasley, yet their fans assume they can acquire big name players for crap ( i.e. Blount and Beasley for Bosh)...face it, Wade has already put pressure on YOUR franchise to win now, and considering you have 30 mil tied up into the 5 spot, you guys will not do better then you did last year...in that case, i'll bring forth a low ball offer of my own before Wade leaves South Beach for nothing...Calderon, Humphries and Banks for Wade

MiamiHeat
07-08-2009, 08:47 PM

if you strongly believe he could be a star then that's fine
but I found it funny that he said Demar Derozan could be better than Wade
Wade is a franchise superstar player I don't see Demar as one

MiamiHeat
07-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Heat fans have to be among the most delusional on the boards...they have 2 trading pieces to work with in Wade and Beasley, yet their fans assume they can acquire big name players for crap ( i.e. Blount and Beasley for Bosh)...face it, Wade has already put pressure on YOUR franchise to win now, and considering you have 30 mil tied up into the 5 spot, you guys will not do better then you did last year...in that case, i'll bring forth a low ball offer of my own before Wade leaves South Beach for nothing...Calderon, Humphries and Banks for Wade

who said anything about trading?
you know he is a free agent 2010...

uncleben989
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
1) LOL to all the heat fans that think they are better than the raptors this season
2) I would be delighted to see bosh leave, he is not worth max money
3) Bosh wouldnt end up in Miami, (although i would love for u guys to give him max money and screw u over financially :>)

J$mo0th_3o5
07-08-2009, 11:20 PM
HEAT>>>>Raptors

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 01:21 AM
if you strongly believe he could be a star then that's fine
but I found it funny that he said Demar Derozan could be better than Wade
Wade is a franchise superstar player I don't see Demar as one

O I didn't realize that he was comparing him to Wade.

Jonathan2323
07-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Raptors were not even a playoff team last year and even with Hedo you are not a top 5 team in the east. The Heat were the 5th seed last year.

The_905
07-09-2009, 01:39 AM
this tread is a joke, PLEASE CLOSE

abe_froman
07-09-2009, 01:44 AM
its legit,its just the two fan bases involved are extra sensitive about their teams and especially the whole subject of "2010"(and possibility of getting a guy and losing theirs)

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2009, 01:46 AM
The Raptors ARE a helluva lot better than last year now.

Mile High Champ
07-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Wow another Bosh thread... come on, bulls and heat fans cant stop talking about Bosh..

MaHaRaJaH
07-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Wow another Bosh thread... come on, bulls and heat fans cant stop talking about Bosh..

Getting kind of annoying '--_--

Mile High Champ
07-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Getting kind of annoying '--_--

tell me about it..

Johann
07-09-2009, 02:14 AM
tell me about it..

yuuup

Raps43va
07-09-2009, 02:26 AM
its alright heat fans can watch bosh get spanked by kg as usual when he plays boston

abe_froman
07-09-2009, 02:58 AM

they so need to though

Afridi786
07-09-2009, 03:03 AM

Miami made the playoffs last year as the 5th seed, your Raptors did not. Why do you think Bosh is thinking about leaving?

dee279
07-09-2009, 03:15 AM

If hes a raptor for life, y hasnt he signed on the dotted line?

dee279
07-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Miami made the playoffs last year as the 5th seed, your Raptors did not. Why do you think Bosh is thinking about leaving?

:clap:

abe_froman
07-09-2009, 03:29 AM
If hes a raptor for life, y hasnt he signed on the dotted line?

why hasnt wade

see it cuts both ways

DWADE4MVP!!
07-09-2009, 04:01 AM

kiss it??:speechless: :speechless:
Thats what they said about Michael Jordan and he played wif the wizards for his last year so u neva kno :D:D:D

Raps18-19 Champ
07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
I think Bosh might think twice about leaving ifwe do good next year.

But people are going to talk so let them. Just keep quiet like Bosh and wait it out.

uncleben989
07-09-2009, 12:35 PM

raptors had key injuries this year, and the JO deal was a failure thats why we did not make the playoffs. we improved alot in the offseason and headed in a good direction, look at boshs interviews and twitter...he loves our offseason moves...

btw...same can be said about wade when the heat were the laughing stock of the league 2 seasons ago..and i dont even want bosh back, just find how some of u heat fans so hilarious

jsumadchat
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
all in all its apparent bosh is happier in toronto than wade is in miami. bosh has been professional while displaying his desire to WIN. wade has complained about not having much around him. bosh has been extremely pleased with our acquisitions, (turning quincy douby, kris humphries, and shawn marion into hedo turkoglu, antoine wright, and devean george, and more on the way.) so at this point the raptors have improved their lineup substantially while your team has done nothing. not only as a raptors fan, but as a BASKBETBALL fan, i would be surprised if the heat made the playoffs, and the raptors did not.

calderon > chalmers
wright < wade
turk > beasley
bosh > haslem
bargnani = o'neal

derozan, pops, delfino, evans, george, ukic > cook, quinn, moon, anthony, magloire, jones

just my opinion, but it sure makes sense.