PDA

View Full Version : Nike (and Lebron)

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 03:11 AM
The word when I arrived at the LeBron James Skills Academy was that Monday's best highlight came in a pick-up game featuring the college players and James himself. According to the collection of NBA scouts and other folks here, Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunked on James pretty good. So I had to find out whether it was true.

"It happened, and it was bad," said Michael Gilchrist, the top player in the Class of 2011. "That was something to see."

Sorry I missed it.

You want to see video of Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron James?

If so, too bad.

Because you're not going to see it.

Thanks to Nike.

Turns out, there were at least two cameras rolling Monday night when Crawford dunked on James during a pick-up game here at the LeBron James Skills Academy. It was a two-handed jam, the kind that would've circulated quickly on YouTube. But Nike officials eliminated that possibility shortly after the dunk happened by allegedly confiscating tapes from various cameramen.

Freelance photographer Ryan Miller was one of the cameramen shooting the game.

He told CBSSports.com that Nike Basketball Senior Director Lynn Merritt took his tape.

"He just said, 'We have to take your tape,'" Miller said. "They took it from other guys, too."

Worth noting is that there is no policy against filming at the LeBron James Skills Academy, and Miller said he had been filming all day without incident. Nobody ever told him to stop. Nobody ever said there was a problem ... until after Crawford dunked on James.

"LeBron called Lynn over and told him something," Miller said. "That's how I knew his name was Lynn. LeBron said, 'Hey, Lynn. Come here.'"

Minutes later, Miller said Merritt demanded his tape.

"There's nothing I can think of besides LeBron just not wanting it online," Miller said. "It's a good story to tell people, I guess. But then again, I'm kind of pissed. I lost my tape."

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/15942689

:eyebrow:

kb24ap28
07-08-2009, 03:28 AM
aww poor baby lebron doesnt want to be seen getting posterized, wouldnt expect anything less from him honestly

GSW fan
07-08-2009, 03:28 AM
i like the tags

we will never know what happened, or even if it did happen

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 03:36 AM
thats ridiculous. we need some dirt on kobe and lebron. they can't go around being called basketball gods

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 03:36 AM

It did. Everybody at the camp has confirmed the story.

Xavier guard Jordan Crawford dunked on LeBron James. It happened. There were plenty in attendance that witnessed and confirmed the incident.

It was ugly.

In fact, the incident was so nasty that the evidence was destroyed.

Nike basketball senior director Lynn Merritt confiscated tapes from two photographers – one being freelancer Ryan Miller - filming Monday night’s games in which James played with the college players for the LeBron James Skills Academy.

Miller had been filming for about 15 minutes - which included footage of the high school players - and was approached almost immediately after Crawford’s dunk over The King.

``The worst part is I'm not even sure I had the shot of the dunk," Miller said. ``They might have taken it for no reason."

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 03:41 AM
screw that... look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ccdJlf3A3w

here is another. warriors fans will remember this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncOcq_T9Ag

Trouble87
07-08-2009, 03:45 AM
He has a image to protect... if my image was worth millions I wouldnt want it tarnished over a ******** dunk

can't blame him or NIKE

Beno7500
07-08-2009, 03:46 AM
i wanna see it so bad

Mane
07-08-2009, 03:47 AM
screw that... look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ccdJlf3A3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4chIBSAhx0w

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 03:48 AM
He has a image to protect... if my image was worth millions I wouldnt want it tarnished over a ******** dunk

can't blame him or NIKE

A dunk tarnishes his image? :eyebrow:

Not at all. Personally, Lebron is being really self-conscience here. He has such a huge ego that right after the dunk, he sends out a force to go after the video-tape. I hate how he thinks he's so god-like that he thinks he can control everything about him and that he is never wrong. He doesn't allow it to be a funny moment or doesn't allow this kid to get his props. Instead, he tries to erase history.

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 03:48 AM

can't blame him or NIKE

screw that. he should get out there and improve his defense rather than hide his faults... its not fair to the kids who did that to LeBron. LeBron can't go around dunking around on people and then hiding the fact someone dunked on him.

JM09
07-08-2009, 03:53 AM

Not at all. Personally, Lebron is being really self-conscience here. He has such a huge ego that right after the dunk, he sends out a force to go after the video-tape. I hate how he thinks he's so god-like that he thinks he can control everything about him and that he is never wrong. He doesn't allow it to be a funny moment or doesn't allow this kid to get his props. Instead, he tries to erase history.

I understand your points and arguments and agree with you for the most part. But what you and most of your fellow laker fans need to stop doing is STOP acting like this only happens to Lebron. Kobe gets the same treatment and acts the same way. They're both cocky, and they're both arrogant. They both are worshipped like gods and take it to their heads. Plz, for the love of god, STOP acting like this kind of thing ONLY happens to Lebron. And i'm not talking about getting dunked on. I'm talking about the treatment and jesus-status.

For example, all the laker fans complain about lebron getting special referee treatment. But who is the player that's known for getting the favorable calls and plays for the team known for rigged NBA games and special treatments for David Stern's hollywood, jack nicholson, fairy tale team?

If kobe got dunked on in a pickup game, u best believe he would do the same thing. If you were an NBA icon, especially of kobe or lebron's stature, you would do the same and not let that tape get out

Kyben36
07-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Now, instead of Lebron being a man, he is a *****. Jordon got beat in a game against a nobody, not even a college player, did he demand the tape, No. He was a man about it.

Here is the vid

http://vodpod.com/watch/1167848-video-michael-jordan-gets-beat-in-1-on-1

Lebron is a real *****. Man up Lebron, your pathetic, You got dunked on, it happends. Ive been dunked on, and by a suburban white guy.

If Lebron is a man, he will demand the tape released, if not, he is the ***** of all *****es. P.S, this is not the 1st time he has been dunked on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNPDKNoyho

_KB24_
07-08-2009, 03:58 AM
thats ridiculous. we need some dirt on kobe and lebron. they can't go around being called basketball gods

Lebron is not even close to being called a basketball god.

kb24ap28
07-08-2009, 03:58 AM
I understand your points and arguments and agree with you for the most part. But what you and most of your fellow laker fans need to stop doing is STOP acting like this only happens to Lebron. Kobe gets the same treatment and acts the same way. They're both cocky, and they're both arrogant. They both are worshipped like gods and take it to their heads. Plz, for the love of god, STOP acting like this kind of thing ONLY happens to Lebron. And i'm not talking about getting dunked on. I'm talking about the treatment and jesus-status.

For example, all the laker fans complain about lebron getting special referee treatment. But who is the player that's known for getting the favorable calls and plays for the team known for rigged NBA games and special treatments for David Stern's hollywood, jack nicholson, fairy tale team?

If kobe got dunked on in a pickup game, u best believe he would do the same thing. If you were an NBA icon, especially of kobe or lebron's stature, you would do the same and not let that tape get out

yeah ok

FaceDown91
07-08-2009, 03:59 AM
way to make an ******* of yourself lebron. :pity:

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:00 AM

^ Wrong. In fact, I knew somebody would bring this argument (even though it is irrelevant; two wrongs do not make it right...Kobe doing this doesn't mean that what Lebron did was OK, does it?). Here is the facts though.

Kobe actually did play a pickup game in 2001 in New York. He said he was going to break the record for most points scored. He played OK, but none of those park ballers would ever pass him the ball. :laugh2: Despite not being able to dominate, the video of his pick-up game is still out there for anybody to see.

kblo247
07-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Kobe Streetball video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcifN5Px6fA

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 04:05 AM

dude you are a laker fan. you are under kobe's shadow. step outside of his shadow and you see that kobe and lebron are spoken of at the same level: basketball gods

Mane
07-08-2009, 04:06 AM
Didn't Devin Harris get beat 1 on 1 or something like that?

He didn't try to cover that up...

This would do nothing to his reputation, in fact it would only give him more press than he already gets.. its just that he can't deal with failing.. we all saw what he did when he had that little ***** fit after losing to the Magic.. or when he wouldn't admit he traveled and came up with that "crab dribble" ********.

I'm telling you the dude is a total *****. He may be a great, great, basketball player... but he really is a total douche bag.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:12 AM
Kobe Streetball video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcifN5Px6fA

"He's gonna tell his Mommy, 'Mommy I guarded Kobe and he shot it in my face.'" :laugh:

Er1c
07-08-2009, 04:13 AM
man up you ****ing *****...

philab
07-08-2009, 04:32 AM

He did, didn't he?

I won't try to defend LeBron here -- this does seem a bit ridiculous. I will point out that this situation and your Kobe anecdote are very different. First, LeBron HAS control over this camp. Kobe did not have control over a pickup game (in terms of who is there, what goes on, etc.). Also, getting held to few points is not the same as a dunk. A dunk is a highlight reel; getting stopped doesn't end up on ESPN. I have no clue if Kobe would have done the same thing in THIS situation, but your anecdote is worthless. Although like you said, it's not that it matters anyway.

To me, this is one of those things where if you're given the power, you feel you have the right to exercise it. LeBron certainly had the power to do this in his own camp, so he did. I'm not saying that it wasn't a lame move, just that you can't extrapolate from this that if he were dunked on in a pickup game that he'd go smashing up random bystanders' cameras.

And it's "self-conscious." Not to be a grammar/spelling freak, but when you include it in the tags . . .

Teeboy1487
07-08-2009, 04:36 AM
I really want to see that video. Not to see lebron fail, but to see how impressive Jordan Crawford is. I have been hearing a lot about that kid and I just want to see how impressive that dunk was on an elite nba player.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:50 AM
He did, didn't he?

I won't try to defend LeBron here -- this does seem a bit ridiculous. I will point out that this situation and your Kobe anecdote are very different. First, LeBron HAS control over this camp. Kobe did not have control over a pickup game (in terms of who is there, what goes on, etc.). Also, getting held to few points is not the same as a dunk. A dunk is a highlight reel; getting stopped doesn't end up on ESPN. I have no clue if Kobe would have done the same thing in THIS situation, but your anecdote is worthless. Although like you said, it's not that it matters anyway.

To me, this is one of those things where if you're given the power, you feel you have the right to exercise it. LeBron certainly had the power to do this in his own camp, so he did. I'm not saying that it wasn't a lame move, just that you can't extrapolate from this that if he were dunked on in a pickup game that he'd go smashing up random bystanders' cameras.

And it's "self-conscious." Not to be a grammar/spelling freak, but when you include it in the tags . . .

His camp allows cameras so isn't he also being a gigantic hypocrite and liar in this situation? He allows cameras so that fans can have their very own footage of their idol being great, but when Lebron himself gets dunked on then their cameras get hijacked, never to be seen again.

Sounds like an awful, awful camp. Sounds like propaganda.

BTW--Where is the logic in the argument: "Well, Kobe would of done the same thing!" 1. He hasn't. 2. Kobe doing the same thing as Lebron doesn't make what Lebron did OK or any less reflective on his gigantic ego.

Truthfully, I can't wait for the, "Well, at least he didn't rape anybody" comment. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

Trouble87
07-08-2009, 04:53 AM

screw that. he should get out there and improve his defense rather than hide his faults... its not fair to the kids who did that to LeBron. LeBron can't go around dunking around on people and then hiding the fact someone dunked on him.

him getting yammed on by a D-League caliber player is crushing to his elite player image. NIKE and Lebron both bank on the fact that he's one of the greatest basketball players in the world.

You do what you have to do to protect that, if it means taking a few cameras & tapes... O WELLZ

----------------------

If there was a tape that showed 1 person taking a sip of Pepsi then instantly throwing up, do you think Pepsi Co would let that video get leaked? They have to protect the image of the product at all cost

Same goes for Lebron... some no name dunks on you and you have to protect that valuable image. It's just business...

JayW_1023
07-08-2009, 04:58 AM
This thread will cause nothing but trouble.

Trouble87
07-08-2009, 04:58 AM
o and in the Tags its self conscious not self conscience

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:01 AM

I'm tired and talking to a lot of people on AIM (back and forth). Give me a break. :eyebrow:

Tommyh1331
07-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Jordan was a man about him getting beat by an amateur, and James acting like a ******..lol..just like in Orlando when he couldn't shake their hands and hauled *** in humiliation!! Same this year Lebron don't come to Orlando thinking you will get redemption with Shaqs old *** Dwight and Vince gonna tear you all up

JayW_1023
07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
This thread is just as much propaganda for Kobe fans as this supposed incident.

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 05:05 AM

not a laker fan, sorry. i hate the lakers and celtics. =) and all bandwagoners who jumped on cleveland' wagon because of lebron james

JayW_1023
07-08-2009, 05:09 AM
I'm just sick of these whiny little threads about dissing players. Sure it's sad but come on...the Lakers are NBA champions and they have the best team in the league. Kobe is on top of the world and deservedly the best player in the league. There is no need to add to the Lebron beef.

It's pitiful and not to mention classless.

The thread starter, you ARMIN, lack the class to let go of the LeBron grudge when there is no reason left for you to argue. You team is NBA champion so you already have the best argument anyway in terms of basketball. No need to take it further anymore.

I don't mind getting banned for calling you out by the way so **** it. Wise up or be tuned out.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:19 AM
I'm just sick of these whiny little threads about dissing players. Sure it's sad but come on...the Lakers are NBA champions and they have the best team in the league. Kobe is on top of the world and deservedly the best player in the league. There is no need to add to the Lebron beef.

It's pitiful and not to mention classless.

The thread starter, you ARMIN, lack the class to let go of the LeBron grudge when there is no reason left for you to argue. You team is NBA champion so you already have the best argument anyway in terms of basketball. No need to take it further anymore.

I don't mind getting banned for calling you out by the way so **** it. Wise up or be tuned out.

Like I said, somehow somebody will argue that what Lebron did was A-OK because....the Lakers won the championship? The logic is a little (fine, very) faulty.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:20 AM

Facts=propaganda? :confused:

JayW_1023
07-08-2009, 05:22 AM
Like I said, somehow somebody will argue that what Lebron did was A-OK because....the Lakers won the championship? The logic is a little (fine, very) faulty.

The real faulty logic is why you would actually take such an argument seriously.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:25 AM
The real faulty logic is why you would actually take such an argument seriously.

Again, your argument is that Laker fans (even though mostly other fans have complained about this as well) are the main culprits in this propaganda and that we should forget about what Lebron did because the Lakers won the championship.

Pretty faulty logic. Whether or not the Lakers won the championship, it doesn't change what Lebron did...Or maybe it does according to you?

GSW fan
07-08-2009, 05:27 AM
how are we gonna know if it did happen?

DCB/LAL
07-08-2009, 08:38 AM

Well obviously you know what he meant so no harm no foul were not grammer teachers.

As far as Lebron well if or if he didn't get dunked on doesn't change the fact that he's one of if not the best(I still think its Kobe) basketball player in the NBA and i can understand him doing this seeing as how this would be on ESPN everyday for the next month or so i mean look how its got people on here talking about it and no ones even seen the video i know i wouldn't wanna be hearing about this for the next month or so if i were him. Here the thing people get dunked on yes but the difference is if you get dunked on in the NBA theres nothing you can do about it cause pretty sure it'll be on sportscenter and what not and pretty sure that the person who got dunked on would prefer for it not to be shown but like i said nothing they can do about it and Lebron could so he did and as far as Jordan Crawford well as long as he know he did it thats all that matters you dont need a video to know what you did!!

Trouble87
07-08-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm tired and talking to a lot of people on AIM (back and forth). Give me a break. :eyebrow:

lol its all good homie just pointing it out

----------------------------------

Well obviously you know what he meant so no harm no foul were not grammer teachers.

since you want to be a dick

its GRAMMAR...

DCB/LAL
07-08-2009, 08:57 AM
lol its all good homie just pointing it out

----------------------------------

since you want to be a dick

its GRAMMAR...

Well like i just finshed telling you were not "grammar"(sorry) teachers were here to argue about sports not to have a spelling bee but if we did maybe you'd win there now you can be happy.

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Sorry but I am going to have to give this thread the big who the H*** cares. I mean people get so hyped up over a dunk I would have been more impressed if this thread read about some dude that was scoring @ will on LeBron and that LeBron couldn't check oh I am sorry I forgot if he could do that he would be in the NBA not @ Xavier. Bottom line this will be this guys highlight for the rest of his life and LBJ will go on to win more MVPs and accomplish great things while this dude may not even be able to make a name for himself overseas. Hoopty Doo LeBron got dunked on I am just glad that THIS IS THE BEST YOU ALL CAN DO. I love LeBron haterz that just proves how great the Kid is lol. :clap:

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 09:06 AM

Could not have been said any better... Give this guy the award for finding the true meaning behind this thread :worthy:

MAC10TIZZY
07-08-2009, 09:08 AM
lebron is a punk ***** B**CH..."i know i got dunked on mr. miller but i need those tapes to study why"....lol...they maybe able to take our lee but his nasty ***** dunk on lebron's head.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNPDKNoyho

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 09:08 AM

If LeBron is not even close then Kobe is further away :no:

The ChILL
07-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Well its not like Lebron makes a big deal after any of his dunks...

Cavsalltheway
07-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Some of you guys are nothing but haters . All you want to do is stir up rumors because you don't like lebron . Anyone no matter how good they are can get dunked on just like no matter how good a quarterback is he can get intercepted or pitcher can get a home run hit on them . It's really not that big of deal .

Lebron didn't seem to have a problem with them posting the game of horse on youtube in which a no name guy beat him .

agoody117
07-08-2009, 09:34 AM

i seem to remember kobe having some dirt, actually kind of major you know that stuff that happened way back in colorodo....

oh thats right he is now a family man who loves his family and never does any harm.

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Some of you guys are nothing but haters . All you want to do is stir up rumors because you don't like lebron . Anyone no matter how good they are can get dunked on just like no matter how good a quarterback is he can get intercepted or pitcher can get a home run hit on them . It's really not that big of deal .

Lebron didn't seem to have a problem with them posting the game of horse on youtube in which a no name guy beat him .

I agree 100% but to be honest it's no use in arguing with the people in this thread because they honestly feel that dunking is the biggest part of the game not to mention that LBJ has more dunk on victims than anyone else in the league but thats another story... I just want to know did this "GUY" do anything else to LeBron besides dunk on him because everyone that plays great defense and tries to get those chase down blocks will eventually get caught ie. Courtney Lee

artest_kobe
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
how ridiculous is that. nike needs to baby lebron because he's still not that good. if you guys are that interested in seeing lebron receive a complete facial, look at all the highlights of old games where ron artest completely dominates lebron on the floor.

DCB/LAL
07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
If LeBron is not even close then Kobe is further away :no:

Ok its not always about Kobe and Lebron as you can see Kobe happens to be my favorite player yet i stick up for what Lebron did so what you just said doesn't apply to everyone but if you wanna talk about Kobe and Lebron all i gotta say is Kobe has secured his Legacy and has actually won championships which Lebron hasn't so if you wanna talk about "basketball god" mentioning Lebron before Bryant is nothing short of ignorant and blinded by hate you sit and talk about how people hate on Lebron and how some of you are sick of it yet you sit there and post the same things about Kobe so quit being a hypocrite!!

Look at my Sig Lebron knows whats up!!:D Do as the King does!!

artest_kobe
07-08-2009, 10:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU31lAUR9y4

Reddd
07-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I hope the erasing of the tapes inspired that Crawford to work himself to the NBA and dunk on Lebron every chance he got, Lebron has made so many public image mistakes this season, pretty annoying. not saying that i don't like him but compared to Kobe, Kobe is more mature than he is right now, but then again Kobe wasn't that mature either in his younger days:D
BTW getting dunked on by a young boy is much more embarrasing than getting dunked on lets say Iggy, so stop posting those dunked-on videos, cause in NBA its pretty casual to get dunked on by a high-flyer,

asandhu23
07-08-2009, 10:13 AM
i seem to remember kobe having some dirt, actually kind of major you know that stuff that happened way back in colorodo....

oh thats right he is now a family man who loves his family and never does any harm.

well yeah. he was innocent.

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Man ARMIN your threads are always classic!!

LA_Raiders
07-08-2009, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU31lAUR9y4

Good D by the Queen...

BTownTeamsRKing
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM

can't blame him or NIKE

sorry. i dont want to insult u, but that is pathetic. this dunk if ANYTHING, would give Lebron more free exposure. big deal, he got dunked on. the bigger deal is him hiding it.

BTownTeamsRKing
07-08-2009, 11:23 AM

its only a big deal because its being hidden.

BTownTeamsRKing
07-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Well its not like Lebron makes a big deal after any of his dunks...

never.

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 11:28 AM
sorry. i dont want to insult u, but that is pathetic. this dunk if ANYTHING, would give Lebron more free exposure. big deal, he got dunked on. the bigger deal is him hiding it.

Exactly. No one is making a big deal out of the dunk. But why hide it? That's pretty low IMO...

Plus he's not letting the kid get some exposure...the reason why they're even there in the first place...to get some exposure.

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I don't see what the problem is.

Obviously LeBron was dunked on, thus exposing a glaring weakness in his game. In the interest of National Security all tapes were seized to protect the King and preserve the future of the Free World. Is this not commendable???

I mean really, just imagine if these tapes had wound up in the wrong hands! We'd be headed for a disaster of biblical proportions! I mean Old Testament, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!

Fortunately, we are now spared from this disastrous end, thanks in no small part to the egotastically heroic actions of Nike and King James. Whew, crisis averted, dudes!!!

BTownTeamsRKing
07-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Now, instead of Lebron being a man, he is a *****. Jordon got beat in a game against a nobody, not even a college player, did he demand the tape, No. He was a man about it.

Here is the vid

Lebron is a real *****. Man up Lebron, your pathetic, You got dunked on, it happends. Ive been dunked on, and by a suburban white guy.

If Lebron is a man, he will demand the tape released, if not, he is the ***** of all *****es. P.S, this is not the 1st time he has been dunked on

"take that picture down and put up Rodger's right there!"

hahaha nice video

Reddd
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM

Correct. Hiding it is a 100 times more disapointing than letting the vid just be.
I've seen a vid of Jordan getting beat by a 45, maybe even older businessman on 1on1, he didn't try to hide it.

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't see what the problem is.

Obviously LeBron was dunked on, thus exposing a glaring weakness in his game. In the interest of National Security all tapes were seized to protect the King and preserve the future of the Free World. Is this not commendable???

I mean really, just imagine if these tapes had wound up in the wrong hands! We'd be headed for a disaster of biblical proportions! I mean Old Testament, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!!!

Fortunately, we are now spared from this disastrous end, thanks in no small part to the egotastically heroic actions of Nike and King James. Whew, crisis averted, dudes!!!

No one is making a big deal out of the dunk. But why hide it? That's pretty low IMO...

Plus he's not letting the kid get some exposure...the reason why they're even there in the first place...to get some exposure.

No one gives a **** about the dunk.

(although I'd love to see it)

Reddd
07-08-2009, 11:49 AM

Here is the vid

Sorry i didn't spot your post, I meant the same vid of Jordan:D

The Ooh Child
07-08-2009, 11:53 AM
It's pretty silly that the tape has been confiscated. Regardless, Lebron is still arguably the best player in the world, so you haters can just keep dreaming about how much you want to be Lebron.

I really want to see that ****ing tape. Lebron's ego just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

tr3ymill3r
07-08-2009, 11:56 AM
LeBron's a KINGPUSSY, I guess Nike might want this footage from the Eastern Conference Finals too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNPDKNoyho

pacofunk64
07-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Correct. Hiding it is a 100 times more disapointing than letting the vid just be.
I've seen a vid of Jordan getting beat by a 45, maybe even older businessman on 1on1, he didn't try to hide it.

Knowing Jordan he probably went on to demolish the guy after that. He has a very competitive nature. I bet it didn't happen again. :D

JWO35
07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
WOW!
LeBron is losing respect every week :pity:

Ace33Bone
07-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Ok its not always about Kobe and Lebron as you can see Kobe happens to be my favorite player yet i stick up for what Lebron did so what you just said doesn't apply to everyone but if you wanna talk about Kobe and Lebron all i gotta say is Kobe has secured his Legacy and has actually won championships which Lebron hasn't so if you wanna talk about "basketball god" mentioning Lebron before Bryant is nothing short of ignorant and blinded by hate you sit and talk about how people hate on Lebron and how some of you are sick of it yet you sit there and post the same things about Kobe so quit being a hypocrite!!

Look at my Sig Lebron knows whats up!!:D Do as the King does!!

Well put by a true Kobe fan & I looked at the sig and it's not that impressive to me. It's simply Kobe helping LeBron off of the floor probably after Kobe picked up and offensive foul or something. Either way that is neither here nor there I dont want to turn this in to a Kobe vs LeBron debate because Lord knows we cannot but anyone ahead of your precious Kobe :rimshot: But at the same time I am not being a hypocrite because if the article was posted about Kobe I would still respond with a who cares. And to be honest I never said anything bad about Kobe all I said was a response to what someone else had mentioned earlier in the thread:shush:

SwaggaIke
07-08-2009, 01:02 PM
LMAO...Jordan has been doing this for years. He broke his ankle his senior year posterizing some clown from Fredrick Douglass high school back in '05. Good to see one of the CMA boys doing big things out here. Look out for him this year.

vash9
07-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Wow. I would usually expect more from Lebron. It's a dunk. Like the video of MJ 1 on 1, you will get dunked on, crossed over, etc. It will happen.

Poor poor guy. Took it this far to not show the world that he got posterized...ONCE again.

BTownTeamsRKing
07-08-2009, 01:30 PM
anyone else find this amazingly ironic that a guy named Jordan dunked on lebron?

MadBomber
07-08-2009, 01:34 PM
anyone else find this amazingly ironic that a guy named Jordan dunked on lebron?

:clap:

tland22
07-08-2009, 01:34 PM
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

Even if he got dunked on, it doesnt change the fact that he is a BEAST, and arguably the best basketball player in the world. The finest individual basketball player currently able to play basketball.

RaiderLakersA's
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
The finest individual basketball player currently able to play basketball.

Another year or two, and a few championship banners, and I might agree with you.

cowboyz180
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
He should just let the video be released. It makes him look bad because he is hiding this video.

Zefflin
07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Regardless, Lebron is still arguably the best player in the world.

and arguably the best basketball player in the world. The finest individual basketball player currently able to play basketball.

You can go ahead and agrue with whomever, but you'd be wrong. 2nd place in the universe ain't bad.

tland22
07-08-2009, 01:49 PM
who is a better individual basketball player, more so than LeBron?

tland22
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
exactly..whether is is better than Kobe or not, it is not my place to say....but being 1st or 2nd STILL[/B] is phenomenal...and him getting dunked on doesnt change that, as anyone with a brain could conclude that.

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 02:02 PM
I just read about this, and this really pisses me off actually lol.

wtf? is Lebron not man enough to have his tape on youtube, pleasseeee

show some humility man and man up.

****ing Nike, thats just plain ********.

superkegger
07-08-2009, 02:03 PM
I liked what Chris Chase had to say about it:

Connecting the dots, it seems clear that LeBron didn't want video leaking out of him getting dunked on by a college sophomore, so he told a Nike official to get the tape. It was an understandable reflex move (gotta protect the image), but it also unnecessarily makes a mountain out of a molehill.

The Crawford dunk would have been a temporary embarrassment for LeBron. Let's say the video was put on YouTube. It blows up for a bit, dominates blogs for 36 hours, everyone has a good chuckle and then it's forgotten about.

But by censoring the tape, LeBron turns the dunk into a legend. On video, it's just a dunk. Without video, the jam can reach mythic proportions. Because nobody can see it, the story of the dunk will grow in stature with each telling. Today, it was a simple two-handed slam. In a few days, it will be a 360-degree windmill. By the time Crawford makes his Xavier debut in October, he will have jumped off LeBron's shoulders, flipped in the air, slammed the ball home with his left pinkie and then handed LeBron $3.99 for his dry cleaning.

Without the video, we'll never know. Although, given his past history, I think it's safe to say that LeBron probably walked off the court without shaking Crawford's hand.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/LeBron-gets-dunked-on-by-Xavier-player-confisca;_ylt=AsQFvkpL_LKf0A7jYghvhMS8vLYF?urn=nca ab,175293

Really, LeBron is trying to hard at his image at times. I know all Superstars do it, but imo, it's all too calculated. It's all too orchestrated and fake for me to care anymore.

Reddd
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM

Even if he got dunked on, it doesnt change the fact that he is a BEAST, and arguably the best basketball player in the world. The finest individual basketball player currently able to play basketball.

That's not the point, did you even read the posts in this thread?

MJ-BULLS
07-08-2009, 02:09 PM
c'mom lebron everybody gets dunked on, should of lets Nike release the tapes

Zefflin
07-08-2009, 02:15 PM
"Without the video, we'll never know. Although, given his past history, I think it's safe to say that LeBron probably walked off the court without shaking Crawford's hand."

Funny ****.

LE-SHAQ
07-08-2009, 02:16 PM
This whole thread is stupid All these guys have been playing basketball all thier lives. How many times have they been dunked on? Any body who has ever played even a pick up game has been faced before, come on. The kid who did the dunk was AT LEBRONS CAMP!!!! He should be happy as a young player he was given the chance to attend and actually compete against Lebron. Mant NBA players only put thier name on the camps and dont participate at all. This is great for the kids confidence. Do you think Jordan, or Magic, Bird or Dr.J was ever dunked on?????? If not you never played Basketball and you dont watch much either. Chill out. BYE HATTERS!!!!!!

fresh prince
07-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Man What the Hell does any of this have to do with Kobe Bryant?

Lol you guys are nuts... Leave Kobe out..

This is about Lebron sequestering a tape of him getting banged on. Nothing else.

That's embarrassing anyway you look at it. Not the fact that Bron got dunked on.It happens to anyone who has ever played the game at a high level. or even at the park for that matter.

Hell Jason Kapono dunked on me in High School..:mad:

Whats embarrassing is the fact that Lebron is not ok with it. He feels the need to portray a perfect image.That's sad

Zefflin
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
He feels the need to portray a perfect image.That's sad

It will be his downfall I fear.

Vee-Rex
07-08-2009, 02:25 PM
lol @ anyone who think that Michael Jordan was playing serious in that 1 on 1 game. It wasn't even a normal 1 on 1 game.

ttam68
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
I love how 1/4 of the people here just said its ok to be dunked on and another 1/4 talked about Kobe.

It's pathetic that Lebron has this much of an image to maintain. It makes me see why a lot of people can't stand the NBA anymore. Its a league dominated by individuals and one of its stars isnt even man enough to let a little video go. Its really, really sad.

Reaching WWE proportions with this. He should growl when he shoots from now on too to intimidate people.

Zefflin
07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Well obviously he wasn't, taking only 3's and top of the key jumpers...

JWO35
07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that he got dunked on by a guy named Jordan :p

IBleedPurple
07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Lebron is becoming a spoiled brat, and his attitude is ridiculous. While I don't wish too badly on players most of the time, a very lackluster season or a few nagging injuries next year would set him back a couple notches.

MJ-BULLS
07-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that he got dunked on by a guy named Jordan :p

yeah thats what i was thinking :p

sep11ie
07-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Ummmm. I'm pretty sure we've had some dirt on Kobe...

cubulls
07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
King Crybaby needs to grow a pair.

tland22
07-08-2009, 02:53 PM
That's not the point, did you even read the posts in this thread?

Yes i read the post in this thread. I dont care what "point" you are trying to get me to realize....my post was MY POINT. Get over yourself. You are not an authority on ANYTHING, except of being a douche, obviously(by virtue of your response to my innocent post) .

JaySmoke
07-08-2009, 02:56 PM
i like the tags

i hate people like u...

ur in denial of the ***** lebum..

Vee-Rex
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Well obviously he wasn't, taking only 3's and top of the key jumpers...

And not playing in-your-face-pull-shorts-to-thighs-nba-defensive-playeroftheyear-style defense.

thephoenixson28
07-08-2009, 03:15 PM
This whole thread is stupid All these guys have been playing basketball all thier lives. How many times have they been dunked on? Any body who has ever played even a pick up game has been faced before, come on. The kid who did the dunk was AT LEBRONS CAMP!!!! He should be happy as a young player he was given the chance to attend and actually compete against Lebron. Mant NBA players only put thier name on the camps and dont participate at all. This is great for the kids confidence. Do you think Jordan, or Magic, Bird or Dr.J was ever dunked on?????? If not you never played Basketball and you dont watch much either. Chill out. BYE HATTERS!!!!!! I'm pretty sure they have but have you ever heard about them telling someone to confiscate the tape when they got dunked on I don't think so. Understand this lebron what makes you look worse getting dunked on or taking away a tape of you getting dunked how does that make you look. FYI this is thread worthy like you said everyone gets dunked on so why should it matter but to dispose of the tape makes you look bad.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 03:25 PM
I agree 100% but to be honest it's no use in arguing with the people in this thread because they honestly feel that dunking is the biggest part of the game not to mention that LBJ has more dunk on victims than anyone else in the league but thats another story... I just want to know did this "GUY" do anything else to LeBron besides dunk on him because everyone that plays great defense and tries to get those chase down blocks will eventually get caught ie. Courtney Lee

It isn't about the dunk. Who cares that he got dunked on? That is the point. Lebron confiscating the video is the story here...not that he got dunked on.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 03:30 PM
The Crawford dunk would have been a temporary embarrassment for LeBron. Let's say the video was put on YouTube. It blows up for a bit, dominates blogs for 36 hours, everyone has a good chuckle and then it's forgotten about.

But by censoring the tape, LeBron turns the dunk into a legend. On video, it's just a dunk. Without video, the jam can reach mythic proportions. Because nobody can see it, the story of the dunk will grow in stature with each telling. Today, it was a simple two-handed slam. In a few days, it will be a 360-degree windmill. By the time Crawford makes his Xavier debut in October, he will have jumped off LeBron's shoulders, flipped in the air, slammed the ball home with his left pinkie and then handed LeBron $3.99 for his dry cleaning.

Classic. :laugh:

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Classic. :laugh:

It's true though. Him hiding the footage made the issue even bigger than it would've been had he not confiscate it.

slipcid
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
him getting yammed on by a D-League caliber player is crushing to his elite player image. NIKE and Lebron both bank on the fact that he's one of the greatest basketball players in the world.

You do what you have to do to protect that, if it means taking a few cameras & tapes... O WELLZ

Same goes for Lebron... some no name dunks on you and you have to protect that valuable image. It's just business...

then dont play a pickup game. dont play basketball if u dont want to get dunked on. or play with 7 years old. simple as that.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 03:49 PM
I literrally laughed on the floor when I saw all these post by Laker fans.

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2009, 03:49 PM
i hope the people defending james have not read because they cant be this stupid
WE ARE NOT ARGUING his skills...or the fact that "everyone gets dunked on"
yes...

the part that has everyone talking because of how gay it is is him telling the Nike people
to confiscate the tapes....i mean really...how cowardly is that

slipcid
07-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Sorry but I am going to have to give this thread the big who the H*** cares. I mean people get so hyped up over a dunk I would have been more impressed if this thread read about some dude that was scoring @ will on LeBron and that LeBron couldn't check oh I am sorry I forgot if he could do that he would be in the NBA not @ Xavier. Bottom line this will be this guys highlight for the rest of his life and LBJ will go on to win more MVPs and accomplish great things while this dude may not even be able to make a name for himself overseas. Hoopty Doo LeBron got dunked on I am just glad that THIS IS THE BEST YOU ALL CAN DO. I love LeBron haterz that just proves how great the Kid is lol. :clap:

then why did he confiscate the videos?:clap::clap::clap::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh:

tland22
07-08-2009, 04:00 PM

LOL me too. The only reason people care is because they love to see LeBron be diminished in some way...the truth is though, that this in NO WAY diminishes LeBrons skills or even him as a person. he is human....so what is he is ashamed. BEING ASHAMED IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, and everyone knows it. he is a human being....let that sink in, you sheep

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Is there even solid proof that it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone?

How do we know if the guy who confessed was lying?

lakers4sho
07-08-2009, 04:02 PM

Any reason why we're too focused on posts by Laker fans when the thread is clearly not about the Lakers??

slipcid
07-08-2009, 04:05 PM

LePosterized cares. thats why he confiscated the tape isnt it?:eyebrow:

ARMIN12NBA
It's true though. Him hiding the footage made the issue even bigger than it would've been had he not confiscate it.

Yup. Lebron isn't the brightest person in the world though. :laugh2:

Raps18-19 Champ
Any reason why we're too focused on posts by Laker fans when the thread is clearly not about the Lakers??

It just popped up to me that a lot of the post that are bagging Lebron are Lakers fans. I didn't notice at first till I saw the names of who was baggng him so much.

tland22
07-08-2009, 04:09 PM
LePosterized cares. thats why he confiscated the tape isnt it?:eyebrow:
to this guy...do I have to keep repeating myself?

The only reason people care is because they love to see LeBron be diminished in some way...the truth is though, that this in NO WAY diminishes LeBrons skills or even him as a person. he is human....so what is he is ashamed. BEING ASHAMED IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, and everyone knows it. he is a human being....let that sink in, you sheep

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:11 PM
It just popped up to me that a lot of the post that are bagging Lebron are Lakers fans. I didn't notice at first till I saw the names of who was baggng him so much.

Actually, most of the posts are not by Laker fans...I've seen plenty of fans from other teams buddy.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:12 PM
You guys are all rushing to conclusions.

Are you guys 100% sure it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone?

How do we know the guy wasn't lying when he told reporters that it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone?

Is it possible that it could have been "Lynn" who wanted the videos gone and not Lebron?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Actually, most of the posts are not by Laker fans...I've seen plenty of fans from other teams buddy.

I know but the ones who seem to bag him the most are Lakers fans. I told you it just popped up to me. I'm not trying to attack you guys.

slipcid
07-08-2009, 04:16 PM
to this guy...do I have to keep repeating myself?

The only reason people care is because they love to see LeBron be diminished in some way...the truth is though, that this in NO WAY diminishes LeBrons skills or even him as a person. he is human....so what is he is ashamed. BEING ASHAMED IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, and everyone knows it. he is a human being....let that sink in, you sheep

im not a sheep.:laugh::laugh:

LePosterized cares. thats why he confiscated the tape isnt it?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:17 PM

Who do you consider as a basketball god?

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:21 PM
You guys are all rushing to conclusions.

Are you guys 100% sure it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone?

How do we know the guy wasn't lying when he told reporters that it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone?

Is it possible that it could have been "Lynn" who wanted the videos gone and not Lebron?

People confirmed the story. Stop trying to play devils advocate. Lebron did what he did and ESPN even felt they had a sufficient amount of evidence to air the story. It's a fact. Get over it. Your idol apparently has a low self-esteem.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Who do you consider as a basketball god?

Guys who won championships. Baylor is great and should have been a god, but he isn't.

I know but the ones who seem to bag him the most are Lakers fans. I told you it just popped up to me. I'm not trying to attack you guys.

Except for the fact that you are attacking Laker fans, you aren't attacking Laker fans.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:24 PM
People confirmed the story. Stop trying to play devils advocate. Lebron did what he did and ESPN even felt they had a sufficient amount of evidence to air the story. It's a fact. Get over it. Your idol apparently has a low self-esteem.

Did people confirm it was Lebron?

I'm not denying he didn't get dunked on but are you guys sure it was Lebron who wanted the video gone.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Guys who won championships. Baylor is great and should have been a god, but he isn't.

Except for the fact that you are attacking Laker fans, you aren't attacking Laker fans.

You consider guys like Morrison and Scalabrine basketball gods?

Well if I am attacking Lakers fans, I didn't mean it intentionally.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:31 PM
You consider guys like Morrison and Scalabrine basketball gods?

Well if I am attacking Lakers fans, I didn't mean it intentionally.

I love it when people take statements out of context. :eyebrow:

Let me rephrase (since you can't put it together yourself): Great, great players who have won championships are gods.

Reddd
07-08-2009, 04:37 PM
lol @ anyone who think that Michael Jordan was playing serious in that 1 on 1 game. It wasn't even a normal 1 on 1 game.

I'm sure LeBron wasn't playing that serious too

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:40 PM
It wasn't even Michael Jordan playing.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:41 PM
I love it when people take statements out of context. :eyebrow:

Let me rephrase (since you can't put it together yourself): Great, great players who have won championships are gods.

Will you say the same thing about Lebron when he wins a championship.

The Ooh Child
07-08-2009, 04:44 PM
You can go ahead and agrue with whomever, but you'd be wrong. 2nd place in the universe ain't bad.

I would never try to make the argument for Lebron. If someone asked me I would say Kobe is the best.....you big dummy.

Er1c
07-08-2009, 04:45 PM

u dont get it...do u? he got dunked on ok....but why hide it?

slipcid
07-08-2009, 04:46 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/23m7tjd.jpg

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 04:47 PM

Just becuase something is aired doesn't mean its true.

They aired Lebron telling Ariza that he told Ariza he was staying. There's no proof it even happened.

Er1c
07-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm sure LeBron wasn't playing that serious too

yeah but can't deny that he got dunked on! and after that pussying out to have the video gone.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
07-08-2009, 04:48 PM
haha i would love to see this video.. i would love to see james getting dunked on..HARD..hahaha

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 04:49 PM

They aired Lebron telling Ariza that he told Ariza he was staying. There's no proof it even happened.

You're right. Except for the fact that probably a hundred people confirmed the story, this probably didn't happen at all. ;) :rolleyes:

Er1c
07-08-2009, 04:49 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/23m7tjd.jpg

that makes me smile :D

Reddd
07-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Yes i read the post in this thread. I dont care what "point" you are trying to get me to realize....my post was MY POINT. Get over yourself. You are not an authority on ANYTHING, except of being a douche, obviously(by virtue of your response to my innocent post) .

lol Very innocent post indeed. Attacking people left and right, cause you're missing the point again so let me rephrase it
Here's the question, what Er1c and Slipcid already asked,
NO dunk will diminish his skills but hiding that will damage his reputation.
SO, why hide it?

Reddd
07-08-2009, 04:59 PM
yeah but can't deny that he got dunked on! and after that pussying out to have the video gone.

Exactly
but an interesting question by RapsChamp, I mean what if Lebron never knew of the video? Either way it makes him look bad, BUT if he gave a direct order to take away the tapes than damnn, he's not man enough to handle it?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Exactly
but an interesting question by RapsChamp, I mean what if Lebron never knew of the video? Either way it makes him look bad, BUT if he gave a direct order to take away the tapes than damnn, he's not man enough to handle it?

Finally someone who gets what I'm saying

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Because, shortly after, he huddled up with that Nike guy and told him something. That Nike guy proceeded to immediately take any and all videos.

But hey, Lebron was probably telling him about his secret crush or something. :rolleyes: :eyebrow:

That's the only explanation?

How do you know he wasn't saying something esle then the Nike guy brought it up saying something like "BTW, we're taking that guys tape"

And how do we know if that guy was lying about Lebron talking with the Nike guy. That guy was the only guy who said that Lebron and the Nike guy even huddled.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM

How do you know he wasn't saying something esle then the Nike guy brought it up saying something like "BTW, we're taking that guys tape"

And how do we know if that guy was lying about Lebron talking with the Nike guy. That guy was the only guy who said that Lebron and the Nike guy even huddled.

Occam's Razor.

S.J.Basketball
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM

You're the guy at the party whose girlfriend is getting screwed in the next room with the door locked, but you tell everyone they're just having a long talk and are just friends.

Yea...okay...whatever makes you happy man...

S.J.Basketball
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
This whole thread is stupid All these guys have been playing basketball all thier lives. How many times have they been dunked on? Any body who has ever played even a pick up game has been faced before, come on. The kid who did the dunk was AT LEBRONS CAMP!!!! He should be happy as a young player he was given the chance to attend and actually compete against Lebron. Mant NBA players only put thier name on the camps and dont participate at all. This is great for the kids confidence. Do you think Jordan, or Magic, Bird or Dr.J was ever dunked on?????? If not you never played Basketball and you dont watch much either. Chill out. BYE HATTERS!!!!!!

Examples of FAIL....

Reddd
07-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Because, shortly after, he huddled up with that Nike guy and told him something. That Nike guy proceeded to immediately take any and all videos.

But hey, Lebron was probably telling him about his secret crush or something. :rolleyes: :eyebrow:

If that's what really happened, then that's very disappointing, first not shaking hands after ECF, now this.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
You're the guy at the party whose girlfriend is getting screwed in the next room with the door locked, but you tell everyone they're just having a long talk and are just friends.

:laugh: One of my good friends is that guy. :laugh2:

Er1c
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
If that's what really happened, then that's very disappointing, first not shaking hands after ECF, now this.

mmhm:mad:

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 05:16 PM

I'd have to have some proof that she was sleeping with a guy.

I've been in a room with a girl at a party before but nothing happens..sometimes.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:16 PM

It's especially sad that the people lose their cameras which they payed for with their hard earned money.

Big Brother.

ARMIN12NBA
07-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I've been in a room with a girl at a party before but nothing happens.

That's your problem bud.

Like I said, Occam's Razor.

AirJordanXVIII
07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
You gotta love the peeps who look at LeBron as an idol and the Cavs homers.

SeoulBeatz
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM

well i wouldnt be surprised if Lebron covered that **** up too, think about it.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 06:03 PM
^Maybe he did.

I'm just saying give me solid proof that it was Lebron who wanted the videos gone.

The odds are against Lebron because he would have the motivation and reason but there have been situations where people have been proven inoocent even when the evidence looks good. Look at Michael Jackson's(May he R.I.P) trial. They had evidence that he was in fact giving kids wine and had them sleep on his bed but he was proven innocent.

still1ballin
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I think the video will come on the internet sooner or later.

Philliephanatic
07-08-2009, 06:21 PM
nope havent you learned yet that ESPN NIKE, AND DISNEY RUN THE FRIGGIN WORLD!!!

Raps18-19 Champ
07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I bet if the videos do show on TV and the internet, you'll still be bagging him.

still1ballin
07-08-2009, 06:32 PM
nope havent you learned yet that ESPN NIKE, AND DISNEY RUN THE FRIGGIN WORLD!!!

If people can hack into celebrities phones and leak photos and sex tapes...I am sure they can leak the video on the internet.

Vee-Rex
07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Cavs fan here.

If LBJ told them to take away the cameras then that's just LAME. Everyone gets posterized, especially if they're the type of player that likes to contest a lot of shots.

It had to have been bad if he confiscated the cameras (probably lots of contact and LBJ hitting the ground). Even so, he should of just stood up, congratulated the guy that dunked on him with a pat to the back, and moved on.

Either way, I still hope he stay in Cleveland. :D

ink
07-08-2009, 07:55 PM
What a lame thread.

We're supposed to be surprised that Lebron's sponsor wants to show him at his best.

:pity:

Complete non-issue.

This is just plain looking for an excuse to hate.