PDA

View Full Version : Wilner mentioned PSD today

Halladay
07-07-2009, 01:21 PM
I was driving home from work this afternoon listening to Wilner's show and at the end he mentioned that prosportsdaily.com is pushing for Adam Lind to make the all-star team and that Jays fans and Giants fans have made a deal that we'll vote for Sandoval if they vote for Lind. Just thought it was cool that this site and our forum is actually getting some attention. This site has come a long way. :clap:

MaHaRaJaH
07-07-2009, 01:32 PM
I was driving home from work this afternoon listening to Wilner's show and at the end he mentioned that prosportsdaily.com is pushing for Adam Lind to make the all-star team and that Jays fans and Giants fans have made a deal that we'll vote for Sandoval if they vote for Lind. Just thought it was cool that this site and our forum is actually getting some attention. This site has come a long way. :clap:

I JUST heard this as I was driving towards McMaster! lol Isn't that something?

Bob_at_york
07-07-2009, 01:50 PM
awesome! Sorry I missed it.

AmmoWasted
07-07-2009, 01:53 PM
That's pretty cool.

Halladay
07-07-2009, 01:57 PM
I JUST heard this as I was driving towards McMaster! lol Isn't that something?

I know It really caught me off guard especially since I don't get to listen to his show very often and he mentioned PSD and us Jays fans the one time I actually get to listen to his show.Neat stuff.

Halladay
07-07-2009, 01:58 PM

Too bad I can't put up the link for it either. It's right after his interview with McDonald in the last 30 seconds of the show but for some reason the fan590 website cuts it off as soon as he's done talking to Johnny Mac.

Gibby
07-07-2009, 02:05 PM

Too bad I can't put up the link for it either. It's right after his interview with McDonald in the last 30 seconds of the show but for some reason the fan590 website cuts it off as soon as he's done talking to Johnny Mac.

he puts up a link for his show on his fan590.com blog. It great that he noticed what some fans are doing. i am going to listen to it now.

Ragun
07-07-2009, 02:11 PM
sick

JaysFan87
07-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Its pretty cool that we got some rep here....lol

Frank Costanza
07-07-2009, 03:59 PM
guys this is one of the bigger forums out there, i know some ppl told me it come s up quite early in google hits for trade rumours, sports forums.

very happy for all of us psders

tuck25
07-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Thats awesome, Congrats guys on getting noticed, this is the best Forum out there. Now who is Wilner???

P.S. Where's Willrain, he would love this.

sacgiants1213
07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
hopefully a lot of people heard it. Vote for pablo and lind!!!!!!!

AmmoWasted
07-07-2009, 04:43 PM
guys this is one of the bigger forums out there, i know some ppl told me it come s up quite early in google hits for trade rumours, sports forums.

very happy for all of us psders

I actually found this forum through a search for "blue jays forum". It was the third result.

Zaunnie
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I remember when the Jays forum was just me, cyno, RJ, Jaysfan101, Bob and Dol-Fan

Now we're freaking popular

Luca68
07-07-2009, 04:58 PM
reppinnn psdd:clap:

MaHaRaJaH
07-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I remember when the Jays forum was just me, cyno, RJ, Jaysfan101, Bob and Dol-Fan

Now we're freaking popular

It's great that there are a lot more fans than before.

Cabby
07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I know I don't post here very often but I read this forum almost every day and have watched it grow since I started reading about two years ago. It's funny that it's Lind and Sandoval. When the announcement came on during the game the other day that Lind had a chance to get voted in, I went to bluejays.com and continously voted for Lind the rest of the game. I just happened to pick Sandoval as the NL player as well.

scotttube
07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I knew he came on here lol. Whenever he mentioned "the blogs" he was always talking about the stuff on here, so I thought he had seen it.

Halladay
07-07-2009, 05:49 PM
I remember when the Jays forum was just me, cyno, RJ, Jaysfan101, Bob and Dol-FanNow we're freaking popular

Then I came and started trashing the place.

blujaysrock
07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Nice to hear i've voted probably 100 times and hope it works out. Maybe Wilner is a member here?

dtmagnet
07-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Haha that is pretty cool.

Twitchy
07-07-2009, 06:14 PM
That's pretty cool.

tuck25
07-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Nice to hear i've voted probably 100 times and hope it works out. Maybe Wilner is a member here?

Thats what i said, Who is it, maybe it's you? Let the accusations begin.lol

T.O.Bombinators
07-07-2009, 08:23 PM
sweet

wamco
07-07-2009, 08:32 PM
i would try out scout.com as well

bomber0104
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Thats what i said, Who is it, maybe it's you? Let the accusations begin.lol

I always felt that Wilner was Wilrain. It just seemed that they had rediculously similar ideas and beliefs.

bomber0104
07-07-2009, 08:35 PM
We have to watch what we say about him from now on....:eyebrow:

tuck25
07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I always felt that Wilner was Wilrain. It just seemed that they had rediculously similar ideas and beliefs.

I agree, they did have alot of the same views.

JaysFan87
07-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Then I came and started trashing the place.

Then i came and started to run this place.

JaysFan87
07-07-2009, 08:52 PM

They are not, unless Wilner posts on his own blog which I really dont think he does.

bomber0104
07-07-2009, 09:18 PM
They are not, unless Wilner posts on his own blog which I really dont think he does.

its a decoy

seanw30
07-07-2009, 09:35 PM
woot.

Now if only we knew who he was...

I call for a all out search! everyday, a member is put on the block while everyone peppers him with questions until we find him! lol JK.

But it is pretty sweet that he checks this forum out. I just got here but had been floating around other boards for a while. This is clearly the most educated and interesting board to read.

tuck25
07-07-2009, 10:04 PM
woot.

Now if only we knew who he was...

I call for a all out search! everyday, a member is put on the block while everyone peppers him with questions until we find him! lol JK.

But it is pretty sweet that he checks this forum out. I just got here but had been floating around other boards for a while. This is clearly the most educated and interesting board to read.

Well thank you!. JK, I agree, I might not agree with everyone here and god knows i have had some good disagreements in the past ( WillRain,Jaysfan87:cheers:) But thats what makes it good. I love reading the different views and insight that members on here have, and some of the stats that members throw out are I am amazed at the work put in them. And not just the jays Forum but other Fans (yankees, Blowsox) forums as well. This is a great place to post and get out some fustration once in a while (Bomber0104, lol) Thanx to all PSD members for making this what it is.:worthy: Sure makes watching the jays better when you have other fans to chat about it with, good or bad.:hi5:

frostilicus
07-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Wilner is a doucher.

Giants27
07-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Thats pretty cool..But remember guys this thing is still wide open so keep voting!

I voted 20 times in 1 min for both Lind and Pablo.... Try to beat it

bomber0104
07-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Well thank you!. JK, I agree, I might not agree with everyone here and god knows i have had some good disagreements in the past ( WillRain,Jaysfan87:cheers:) But thats what makes it good. I love reading the different views and insight that members on here have, and some of the stats that members throw out are I am amazed at the work put in them. And not just the jays Forum but other Fans (yankees, Blowsox) forums as well. This is a great place to post and get out some fustration once in a while (Bomber0104, lol) Thanx to all PSD members for making this what it is.:worthy: Sure makes watching the jays better when you have other fans to chat about it with, good or bad.:hi5:

Recognized !!!! lol. i'd rather do it here than break something at home

Habs n Jays Fan
07-08-2009, 12:57 AM
I've been coming here for like 7 months now, I originally found it trying to find some solid trade rumours for the NHL and MLB. I started reading the forums because I didn't want to do what I did last time I joined a forum(when I joined the bluejays.com forum and later found out that place has A LOT of dilusional and uneducated fans). I can honestly say that everyone on PSD(or at least 95%) know exactly what they're talking about and know how to defend an argument. It's a welcome change from the norm.

Mile High Champ
07-08-2009, 01:26 AM
How I hate Mike Wilner with a passion...

T.O.Bombinators
07-08-2009, 02:36 AM
i should probably post more here..i watch every game but,,the computers a good 10 steps from the tv and the couch is mroe comfy

Bob_at_york
07-08-2009, 08:05 AM
How I hate Mike Wilner with a passion...

why?

JaysFan87
07-08-2009, 09:21 AM
^^because he presents arguments with good all round facts and is logical in his explanation....thats why....

Jwizel_hitshrs
07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah great that PSD was mentioned. I just wish i didn't come from an arrogant, know it all, "shows up" almost every single caller that takes the time to call into his show.
The guy picks apart almost every single thing that is said by callers. Not everyone has a jobs revolving around baseball/sports (lucky you Wilner) and has a chance to memorize every aspect of the game and its stats.
I find it hilarious tho, that he treats his callers like ****.... then when the "amazing" JP Dickarrdi comes on the line he totally changes his tone, attitude, and choice of words.

Get it right Wilner. Your callers deserve better from you.

Back to thread topic. GO LIND GO!!!!! You ROCK kid!!!!

goldenstater
07-08-2009, 11:13 AM
THAT WAS MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!! dont mean to bragg but totally proud of what we started guys, this has been a real good alliance. i wrote it monday night never thinking that we actually get on. i wrote the sf station too for you guys twice so hopefully they give lind love. BUT PABLO IS IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!

Shifty1 69
07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Landry and Stellick in the morning were talking about this this morning. They didnt mention PSD, but they were talking about a "baseball forum where SF Giants fans and Jays fans made an alliance to vote for each others candidates":clap:. I knew right away what he was talking about... then he said do some google searching and the listeners would be able to find it, he wasnt sure the site.:(:D

Giants27
07-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Keep Voting!

Frank Costanza
07-08-2009, 04:40 PM
side note when does the lind to the al team get announced? when is the vote up??

Habs n Jays Fan
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
^^^I think it ends tomorrows at about 3:00pm EST but not entirely sure though, they mentioned it during last night's broadcast.

Giants27
07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
^^^I think it ends tomorrows at about 3:00pm EST but not entirely sure though, they mentioned it during last night's broadcast.

Yep its tomarrow,so keep voting!

goldenstater
07-08-2009, 06:35 PM
on my way to work this morning, they talked about our alliance out here too in the Bay! i sent the same email to knbr and now they are talking about vote for lind cause they are voting for pablo in T.. its working guys you guys are getting some love out here now too!!!! i think some people out here are still voting kinsler but a lot are voting for Lind too!!! keep it up Lind/pablo 09! people were calling in and saying it was a great idea cause Toronto is such a big city! KEEP VOTING!!!

Talick
07-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Now we know where Wilner comes for his stories.