PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Anderson was snubbed

vikings4lifebro
07-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey guys can anyone tell me why Antonio Anderson was snubbed at the NBA Draft? He is a lock down defender and can score. I hope someone gives him a tryout because he will be a steal. I watched him at Memphis for 4 years and the guy is awesome. Look at some of his career highlights and you will see.

Give me your thoughts bros.

superkegger
07-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Decent college player, that's it. Not snubbed, just not that good. You can compile anyone highlights and make them look good.

Joshtd1
07-05-2009, 09:19 PM
He will be playing for the Spurs in the summer league coming up.

vikings4lifebro
07-05-2009, 09:25 PM
He will be playing for the Spurs in the summer league coming up.
That's great. Joshtd1 make sure you watch him because you will be impressed.

vikings4lifebro
07-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Decent college player, that's it. Not snubbed, just not that good. You can compile anyone highlights and make them look good.
Your right. I have watched this guy bro and trust me he is an assassin. I knew Robert Dozier would get picked in the Draft. I knew Shawn Taggert wouldn't but I was shocked when Anderson wasn't picked. He reminds me of a young Bruce Bowen.

superkegger
07-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Except it took bowen about 5 or 6 years to find his role and be a real contributor, and bowen wasn't drafted either. Anderson just isn't that good. NBA teams know what they're doing, and theres a reason he didn't get drafted in one of the weakest drafts in a long time.

vikings4lifebro
07-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Except it took bowen about 5 or 6 years to find his role and be a real contributor, and bowen wasn't drafted either. Anderson just isn't that good. NBA teams know what they're doing, and theres a reason he didn't get drafted in one of the weakest drafts in a long time.
Superkegger you know your NBA bro. I gotta hand it to you.

IndiansFan337
07-05-2009, 11:18 PM
That's great. Joshtd1 make sure you watch him because you will be impressed.

The problem with that is that the Spurs have a deep, veteran team. So it will be hard for him to catch a break when they have a lot of more experienced guys ahead of him on the depth chart. Also, there are some rumors that Bowen will be returning to the SAS, assuming that Milwaukee buys out his contract.