PDA

View Full Version : Dwight vs Lebron, if you had to pick one to win the title next year ...

JordansBulls
07-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Dwight vs Lebron, if you had to pick one to win the title next year who would you rather win it?

Mane
07-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Dwight Howard.. seems like a great guy, very humble, and always smiling.. as opposed to whiny ***** Lebron..

Blah Blah Blah
07-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Dwight cuz he isn't in the bulls division and is a more stand up and respectable person...plus his team is prolly better than LeChoke's.

Jays Claw
07-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Even though he whines a lot, it would have to be LeBron James.

prodigy
07-05-2009, 08:23 PM
howards team was better, now its not. bye turk.

Unless you know lebron and howard both, don't say who is the better person. Lebron makes some bad choices like what to wear and what not to wear, and howard steals stuff and calls out his coaches also disappears in big games.

Cleveland needs the title more then anyone or anywhere else.

when has lebron ever whined? lol. Don't just say stuff.

JordansBulls
07-05-2009, 08:24 PM
howards team was better, now its not. bye turk.

Unless you know lebron and howard both, don't say who u think is the better person. Lebron makes some bad choices like what to wear and what not to wear, and howard steals stuff and calls out his coaches also disappears in big games.

Cleveland needs the title more then anyone or anywhere else.

It's not asking whose team is better it is asking who would you rather win the title.

Jays Claw
07-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Please go check the 2009 NBA Finals highlights and watch LeBron James whine for a foul call.

prodigy
07-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Please go check the 2009 NBA Finals highlights and watch LeBron James whine for a foul call.

PlZ review NBA history and show me ONE player who never whined about a call. Thank you.

prodigy
07-05-2009, 08:36 PM
It's not asking whose team is better it is asking who would you rather win the title.

That was a response to chibulls4life.

tland22
07-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Dwight is a P*SSY. I dont want that wanker winning anything. he doesnt deserve it. I mean, come on, how do you not want LeBron to win it....the guy is a phenom.

KaganRS
07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Dwight Howard of course. Nobody likes arrogance; stay classy.

op12
07-05-2009, 08:51 PM
im thinking dwight. i think the vc pickup is going to be bigger than most people think.

Chest Rockwell
07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I like Howard more, so him.

NYtilIdie
07-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I would like to see Howard cause I can see him getting emotional when he wins the title since he is a humble guy and which shows he has been dreaming of that moment since he was a kid like Jordan did when he won his 1st title.

madiaz3
07-05-2009, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkL8mSCO0b8

lorenz00
07-05-2009, 09:20 PM
kobe! lolz

ragee
07-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Dwight... Classier guy...

tland22
07-05-2009, 09:27 PM
OMG.... Nausea! Dwight is such a punk ***...what is you peoples problem? R u kidding me? Do u watch basketball. He isnt any more humble than L23...jeeeeze, believe that.

D12 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

overrated. Seriously...comprehend this: OVERRATED. Just cuz they made the finals, every1 is riding Howard now? get a clue, wake up people

ragee
07-05-2009, 09:34 PM
OMG.... Nausea! Dwight is such a punk ***...what is you peoples problem? R u kidding me? Do u watch basketball. He isnt any more humble than L23...jeeeeze, believe that.

D12 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

overrated. Seriously...comprehend this: OVERRATED. Just cuz they made the finals, every1 is riding Howard now? get a clue, wake up people

Overrated in what sense? He is a great rebounder and shot blocker... Although his offense is still raw, he can still put up 20 points a game...

tland22
07-05-2009, 09:38 PM
overrated in the sens that....lets me thin: he isnt a SUPERSTAR in this league. Just cuz he won the dunk contest people been all over his nuts, and now he got to the finals because he was on a very good team, not really even the best player on his team...and now people comparing him with lebron? even mentioning him in the same sentence with Kobe, LeBron, Wade, and CP3 should be a crime. The dude is a wanker. Ih ope you watch basketball, because if you do , you have zero excuse

tland22
07-05-2009, 09:39 PM
the NBA markets this loser off of the dunk contest "SUPERMAN" gimmick he had? are u kidding me? Incredible lame? Shaq would kill this kid in anything except jumping.

MiamiHeat
07-05-2009, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkL8mSCO0b8:laugh2:
it reminded me of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysAH1c8nMrA

But I pick Dwight Howard

NYtilIdie
07-05-2009, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkL8mSCO0b8

LOL he was stalking that trash can hard.

People act like getting pissed after a game is unusual sports are competitive and people hate to lose it happens all the time in baseball (most of it is off roid-rage lol jk) and football.
Derrick Mason got pissed when they lost the NE game 2 season ago, but nobody got on him about it. Carlos Z beat a gatorade machine and a bad call nobody got on him about it. Lebron does it all hell breaks loose lol.

Im just saying don't act like Lebron the only one who gets pissed.

GCOOKIE7
07-05-2009, 09:52 PM
If LeBron had Dwight's supporting cast...

JordansBulls
07-05-2009, 09:57 PM
If LeBron had Dwight's supporting cast...

What do you mean?

A 66 win team losing is an upset no doubt about it.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/JordansBulls/th_CavsvsMagicSeries.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/matchup/_/teams/magic-cavaliers

The Cavs were a team top 4 in defensive and offensive efficiency, the team with the highest SRS rating all year long as well as the team who had the highest point differential all year long and then won it's first two series by more than 10+ points per game, but yet they weren't the favorite to beat Orlando who was missing it's star PG and whose SG was playing injured?

zambo4president
07-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Howard, i hate Lebron.

tland22
07-05-2009, 10:01 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ you would hate LeBron....ur from Cali...rooting for the Angels. Get a life man. SERIOUSLY. Thats no joke.

tland22
07-05-2009, 10:02 PM
y dont we create a....WHO HATES LeBron thread???????????/ huh? we'd get the same effect as this crappy thread.

Vinny642
07-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Dwight(no homo) I love Dwight he is a monster and is a nice and hilarious guy. Unlike Lebron

RaiderLakersA's
07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I like Dwight more.

ragee
07-05-2009, 10:28 PM
overrated in the sens that....lets me thin: he isnt a SUPERSTAR in this league. Just cuz he won the dunk contest people been all over his nuts, and now he got to the finals because he was on a very good team, not really even the best player on his team...and now people comparing him with lebron? even mentioning him in the same sentence with Kobe, LeBron, Wade, and CP3 should be a crime. The dude is a wanker. Ih ope you watch basketball, because if you do , you have zero excuse

If you count on offense alone, you would not consider him a superstar... Dude, it is not about just scoring too... Who else can you score 20+ points and 20+ rebounds in a game? I watch a lot of basketball games... Not just my teams... If you are going to bash Howard for his offensive game, why don't you look at Lebron's too... It has a lot of flaws too... Most of his game, just like Howard's, is based on over powering his opponents and forcing the ball to the basket... Sure, Dwight's game offensive repertoire is more limited but that is given! He is a center! Compare Lebron's to Kobe's... Keep him away from the paint just like Dwight and he will choke... And please don't tell me it can't happen coz it did happen... Watch the Lakers and the Cavs game... And for a sf, his free throw shooting is terrible! Dwight, I think, even shot a better percentage than him in their series!

With all that being said, do note that I am not saying Lebron James is not a superstar... Coz he is... He is a great player... All I am saying is that if you are gong to bash on Dwight because of his flaws and not look at the other things he can do, do that to James too...

JWO35
07-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Dwight Howard
(Favorite NBA Player)

tland22
07-05-2009, 10:37 PM
when did I ever bash Howard for his offensive game? YOU ROBOT. You give me pre-disposed responses? LOL are u serious?

blacknell
07-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Lebron because he built this team alone and made all of them good players and has done more for the nba already. and after the finals i hate Howard now he i wasy to overrated

tland22
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
If you count on offense alone, you would not consider him a superstar... Dude, it is not about just scoring too... Who else can you score 20+ points and 20+ rebounds in a game? I watch a lot of basketball games... Not just my teams... If you are going to bash Howard for his offensive game, why don't you look at Lebron's too... It has a lot of flaws too... Most of his game, just like Howard's, is based on over powering his opponents and forcing the ball to the basket... Sure, Dwight's game offensive repertoire is more limited but that is given! He is a center! Compare Lebron's to Kobe's... Keep him away from the paint just like Dwight and he will choke... And please don't tell me it can't happen coz it did happen... Watch the Lakers and the Cavs game... And for a sf, his free throw shooting is terrible! Dwight, I think, even shot a better percentage than him in their series!

With all that being said, do note that I am not saying Lebron James is not a superstar... Coz he is... He is a great player... All I am saying is that if you are gong to bash on Dwight because of his flaws and not look at the other things he can do, do that to James too...

hahaha O rest my case-which states that you give a pre-written response. Its generic. I said absolutely NOTHING bashing Howard's offensive game, did I? No, I didnt, I didnt even hint at it. HAHAHA you just made yourself look foolish, in the midst of trying to make me look foolish. Ahhhh feels so good.:clap:

tland22
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
please answer buddy: when did I ever bash Howard for his offensive game? YOU ROBOT. You give me pre-disposed responses? LOL are u serious?

ragee
07-05-2009, 11:32 PM
hahaha O rest my case-which states that you give a pre-written response. Its generic. I said absolutely NOTHING bashing Howard's offensive game, did I? No, I didnt, I didnt even hint at it. HAHAHA you just made yourself look foolish, in the midst of trying to make me look foolish. Ahhhh feels so good.:clap:

Coz you said Dwight is not a superstar... If you are saying that, where else would you look at?! You were saying all he did was win the dunk contest and now, people are saying he is a superstar? That is not all he does my friend... I didn't make a fool myself... I said if... Coz if you look at everything he does and if you are not a homer, you would know that he is one of the best player in the league... Clearly not the best coz that belongs to Kobe or Lebron but he is still one of the best...

stawka
07-06-2009, 12:02 AM
First and foremost, I love Dwight and is my third favorite player behind Shaq and LeBron - but I just don't see him winning a title as the best player on a team. If he teamed up with LeBron/Wade/Kobe or another great perimeter player, he would win a few - but being the #1 guy, I don't see it happening.

As much as I'd love for him to take home 5 titles by the time he retires, I can't see it in him - he lacks the killer instinct. Sorry if I offended anyone, I know how sensitive some of you guys are