PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace in Orlando ?

ajay0301
07-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Look i dont care what anyone says but if Wallace signs with Orlando this would be the best team in the league no dought. Think it over, its pretty scary ! In my opinion it will be the best frontcourt in the NBA. A almost 7'0 feet power foward in Wallace and a almost 7'0 center in Howard will be the best front court in the NBA and will just be dominating every front court. Then there back court would also be dangerous with PG Jamaer Nelson, SG Vince Carter, and SF Rashard Lewis. OMG !!! They would also have backups Lue, Anderson, Pitrus. Definately a Championship team. I also think they will beat that record of 72-10. He also fits perfect because Orlando loveS shooting threes and Sheed is that type of player.

KB24PG16
07-03-2009, 05:42 PM
i hope so i dont want boston getting him :D

KaganRS
07-03-2009, 05:43 PM
nope ... Lakers are still better than you. sorry.

arkanian215
07-03-2009, 05:45 PM
don't they not have a legit backup at center? ok so dwight gets 35 sheed can pick up the rest. sheed should come off the bench then. supplement anderson or have pietrus in the starting lineup and slide lewis over when sheed comes in. and you should change the title. this is some garbage without a link.

ko8e24
07-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Look i dont care what anyone says but if Wallace signs with Orlando this would be the best team in the league no dought. Think it over, its pretty scary ! In my opinion it will be the best frontcourt in the NBA. A almost 7'0 feet power foward in Wallace and a almost 7'0 center in Howard will be the best front court in the NBA and will just be dominating every front court. Then there back court would also be dangerous with PG Jamaer Nelson, SG Vince Carter, and SF Rashard Lewis. OMG !!! They would also have backups Lue, Anderson, Pitrus. Definately a Championship team. I also think they will braek that record of 72-10

calm down

TmacBryant
07-03-2009, 05:47 PM
too much money.

they dont need sheed, they need matt bonner!!!

arkanian215
07-03-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah i was actually thinking that earlier. spurs dont go after sheed b/c he's a high priced matt bonner. bonner is a poor man's sheed and isn't very good defensively but he can sure shoot those threes and mid range shots.

AlexTmz2
07-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Look i dont care what anyone says but if Wallace signs with Orlando this would be the best team in the league no dought. Think it over, its pretty scary ! In my opinion it will be the best frontcourt in the NBA. A almost 7'0 feet power foward in Wallace and a almost 7'0 center in Howard will be the best front court in the NBA and will just be dominating every front court. Then there back court would also be dangerous with PG Jamaer Nelson, SG Vince Carter, and SF Rashard Lewis. OMG !!! They would also have backups Lue, Anderson, Pitrus. Definately a Championship team. I also think they will beat that record of 72-10. He also fits perfect because Orlando loveS shooting threes and Sheed is that type of player.

Take a breather son...

icon1914
07-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I also think they will beat that record of 72-10.

Sure they will.... sure.

durtee
07-03-2009, 06:03 PM
I am not a band wagon kinda guy, obviously since I am a Lions & Raiders fan, but if the Magic get Sheed I will probably jump on their band wagon. They would definitely be the best team in the East and probably the whole league. Would be a very fun team to watch, that's for sure.

D Roses Bulls
07-03-2009, 06:08 PM
i dont think they can beat the bulls 72-10 record, but i think they can win a championship. it just all depends on howards and nelsons improvements over the summer. if dwight can add a hook shot or some other sort of move and become that pure dominant center they will be unstoppable even for the lakers. i think thought they need to sign sheed and grab brandon bass and they will definitely be back in the finals. right now, they still do have the best team in the east, but still are behind LA. if they get sheed and bass, then they can beat LA even though it will be difficult and like i said it all depends ifhoward and nelson take that next step.

Ni55anpat
07-03-2009, 06:12 PM
No team will beat the Bulls record this yr.....there are just so many good teams out there.

$ NyC $
07-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Rasheed and Dwight are a great combo. Sheed really compliments Dwight greatly with his range. With Sheed at PF you have a true PF who can guard the lane but still hit threes. This way Lewis gets 2 slide down 2 the 3 and they have a back-court of 6'10 7ft 6'11 and a back-court of Nelson and VC. I think they just need 2 sign a good backup Big-Man (Chris Anderson would be crazyy) and they can get fitted for those rings. Only thing i question is their bench. Not even sure if one big-man would be enough. I think they would be 2 more good bench players away from being a Championship team.

carter15
07-03-2009, 06:23 PM
LOL i love the magic but they aint breakin 72-10 if they get sheed

MAC10TIZZY
07-03-2009, 06:26 PM

thank you for the love ajay!!!!!!

sNaKeS
07-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Too many legit teams out there for 72-10, but would be very scary if they got sheed. Still a long way to go, don't get too ahead of yourself

Living Legend
07-03-2009, 06:31 PM
I think Sheed fits better in Orlando.

He cant post up anymore.

Catfish1314
07-03-2009, 06:31 PM
I think Orlando is actually the best fit for Sheed. They need some toughness and a physical vet power forward who can do a lot of the same things Lewis can do as a power forward. He can stretch the floor with his outside shooting, he's got a deadly baseline turnaround when he tries to post up, and he's a great post defender when it counts. Plus his addition would allow Lewis to move back to SF.

I think he'll end up in Boston though.

DengelBerry
07-03-2009, 06:36 PM

lol 72-10 really????? dont get me wrong they would be great, but a healthy Boston is the team to beat in the Eastern Conference, and The Lakers are the team to beat in the NBA. I would take a C-Bynum, PF-Gasol, SF-Artest, SG-Bryant, PG-Fisher.

znick21
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
72-10?

no dought man.

Gnac76
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
If sheed does go to the magic.. I would still have the lakers ahead of the magic...

1.Lakers
2.Magic
3.Celtics
4.Cleveland
5.?...Spurs/Nuggets/Blazers.. some western conference team

ItsTheLastAce
07-03-2009, 06:45 PM
sheed would definatly give them what they need a big man who can defend the lane (somewhat) and make 3s

Grim Reaper
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
lol 72-10 really????? dont get me wrong they would be great, but a healthy Boston is the team to beat in the Eastern Conference, and The Lakers are the team to beat in the NBA. I would take a C-Bynum, PF-Gasol, SF-Artest, SG-Bryant, PG-Fisher.

I agree. If Orlando had Sheed and Vince Carter in the finals but, didn't have Hedo Turkoglu they would have still gotten beat 4-1 or maybe even swept. Losing Turkoglu is huge and Vince Carter sure doesn't make up for all the things Hedo does. They lose Hedo, Alston, and Courtney Lee and gain Vince Carter and a 35 year old Rasheed Wallace and you guys think Orlando is that much better? Not me.

LE-SHAQ
07-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Rasheed is not Hedo. The loss of Lee and gortat is big. Plus Sheed wants to get paid he wii go to the Spurs or somewhere he can get 8-10 mil.

SpursEvolution
07-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Okayy buddy slow down!! Since yuur magic team is new to this stuff let me tell you how its done. Yall got rid of all your role players in *lee.alston.battie.gortat! Which is not very good! Yall would hav an awesome starting line up but no bench. And everybody knows that a strong bench helps you win it all. And nobody will beat the Bulls 72-10! So chill..... To many good teams, Sa,La,Bos,Cle,Port, so sorry to bring you hopes down..
Imo. Dont forget Sheed will be coming to SA in a couple of days, :)

Grim Reaper
07-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Rasheed is not Hedo. The loss of Lee and gortat is big. Plus Sheed wants to get paid he wii go to the Spurs or somewhere he can get 8-10 mil.

Spurs can only offer him the mid level exception. Only team that is after him that has money is Charlotte.

Johann
07-03-2009, 07:00 PM

its ok, everybody makes mistakes.

ItsTheLastAce
07-03-2009, 07:04 PM
i agree sheed does make this team very good, but everyone knows it also takes good role players to make a great team

MAC10TIZZY
07-03-2009, 07:45 PM
sheed would definatly give them what they need a big man who can defend the lane (somewhat) and make 3s

word is born

TheChosenOne88
07-03-2009, 08:07 PM

Kids, this is why you shouldn't smoke crack.

elpirata224
07-03-2009, 08:29 PM

yea here are the matchups if we get Sheed

Jameer-Fisher
Kobe- vince
Rashard- Artest
Sheed- Gasol
Bynum- Dwight

pretty even except the Rashard Sheed matchup

dodie53
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
72-10..

hehe

Tommyh1331
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
please sign wallace please sign wallace please sign wallace...etc:clap::clap::clap:

CELTICSBANNER18
07-03-2009, 08:56 PM

I completely agree with you:D

CELTICSBANNER18
07-03-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL LOL LOL Just Kidding they still have to get by the cavs and celtics

SpursEvolution
07-03-2009, 09:21 PM

Jameer-Fisher
Kobe- vince
Rashard- Artest
Sheed- Gasol
Bynum- Dwight

yea ya'll are gonna be sucking our dicks next finals

Or wat if he comes to SA.
Parker-Fisher
Manu-Kobe
Jefferson-Artest
Duncan-Gasol
Sheed-Bynum

Dats one hell of a western conference finals. Either way Lakers still lose :)

CELTICSBANNER18
07-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Or wat if he comes to SA.
Parker-Fisher
Manu-Kobe
Jefferson-Artest
Duncan-Gasol
Sheed-Bynum

Dats one hell of a western conference finals. Either way Lakers still lose :)

Rondo-Fisher
Allen- Kobe
Pierce- Artest
Garnett- Gasol
Perk/Sheed- Bynum

Thats a nasty lineup

by they way i am not completely sold on the whole "Lakers will win the final now that they have Artest" thing because i still think that there will be to many over inflated egos on one team.

MajorFloridaFan
07-04-2009, 02:20 AM
AS i fan I hope your not some nut..just a nut with a sense of future

Trouble87
07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
I don't see the Magic getting Sheed anytime soon

Mckphins
07-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Lol you really think sheed is that good? I doubt hed help the magic that much. And it doesnt fix that the magics bench is still weak as! Cavs and celtics will beat them out in the east

BRICKCITYPIMP12
07-04-2009, 02:48 AM
nnnnnnnooooo.... go to boston.. or nj..(ha i wish)

Kabowdos
07-04-2009, 04:28 AM
This thread is a joke. Hedo was a huge part of their success.

He is gone.

Rasheed Wallace last season 12pts 7 rebounds at 41 percent shooting.... how is that helping a team that much. then add in all the techs. who wants him? i dont want him on my team. he is done washed up, he is not that good.

Beat 72-10 are you crazy? stupid... Sheed + Carter - Hedo = not that much of a difference especially with ur best bench guy being mikael pitrus.. they have no reserves 0.. lue? did he even play this year?

Kabowdos
07-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Rondo-Fisher
Allen- Kobe
Pierce- Artest
Garnett- Gasol
Perk/Sheed- Bynum

Thats a nasty lineup

by they way i am not completely sold on the whole "Lakers will win the final now that they have Artest" thing because i still think that there will be to many over inflated egos on one team.

Artest and Kobe won't get along is what your saying? I think your completely wrong.

Lakers are a smart and one of the best organizations out there. I don't think they would risk this squad, I don't think Phil Jackson would allow that trade to happen if it were going to ruin chemisty.

If Lakers dont win it is not because of their team egos, it is because there is a better team out there. No one knows who is going to win next year it is up in the air. Injuries... trades...development... etc have yet to happen.

Reddd
07-04-2009, 05:02 AM
72-10 cmon Sheed is a bit overrated these days, he isn't that deadly anymore from 3pt line, and the magic doesn't have a decent bench anymore, altough I heard that Battie would be bought out in some thread, than if they could sign battie back than they could have a pretty good chance to beat CLE or BOS, caus' they gave up a lot for Carter

Big Ken
07-04-2009, 06:09 AM

Jameer-Fisher
Kobe- vince
Rashard- Artest
Sheed- Gasol
Bynum- Dwight

Ill take that matchup for the lakers, and it doent look that even 2 me. Advantage lakers imo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

architect13563
07-04-2009, 06:45 AM
72-10? wow! shooting for the moon?

BkOriginalOne
07-04-2009, 07:34 AM
I still think that they need a past first point guard.
It will also help to have a perimter player more in their prime than Vince Carter.
This team, with a 2001 Allen Iverson or, Current Dwade would be the favs.

CELTICSBANNER18
07-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Artest and Kobe won't get along is what your saying? I think your completely wrong.

Lakers are a smart and one of the best organizations out there. I don't think they would risk this squad, I don't think Phil Jackson would allow that trade to happen if it were going to ruin chemisty.

If Lakers dont win it is not because of their team egos, it is because there is a better team out there. No one knows who is going to win next year it is up in the air. Injuries... trades...development... etc have yet to happen.

What i was saying is that i would have to see them play together before i say that they can be a good team. I am not doubting though that Kobe and Artest can play together.

MadBomber
07-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Should an exciting season! On paper they look fantastic, hopefully the chemistry will be there and it translate to wins and eventually another championship.

hoop talk
07-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Yea they will be killin everyone....at least until they need to use their bench. This will be an injury season for Orlando because they have no bench to rely on and with no bench that means more minutes for the starters. Or they will be totally inconsistent in the playoffs from exhaustion.

LkrLand
07-05-2009, 05:00 AM
i hope so i dont want boston getting him :D

I agree. I think it's pretty lame that they are "publicly" throwing their players at him like this. If I were Rasheed, I would say, "thanks, but I will see what else is out there for me." Going to Orlando seems like the biggest threat to L.A. and Cleveland to me.

JayW_1023
07-05-2009, 05:27 AM
If Orlando lands Sheed they will be the team to beat...no question about it.

Teeboy1487
07-05-2009, 05:27 AM
I won't goes as far as the op, but orlando would be very scary if they got sheed.