PDA

View Full Version : 2009-10 NBA Season.. One for the ages

k08E24MVP
07-03-2009, 05:09 AM
The NBA has turned out into an all-out arms race. The Spurs, Cavs, Magic, and Lakers all havent just reloaded, they've upgraded. [Also get ready for the Celtics to join the list, leading the 'Sheeeed sweepsteaks].

2010 seems like a season for the ages on so many levels especially now that we get the nightly Ron-Ron and Kobe show in LA OR the Shaq/Bron show in Cleveland providing laughs, tense moments, and great basketball.

The NBA: Where Amazing Happens. Seriously
:D

GspLAL
07-03-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm not sold on Cavs, they still need another good player to truly make them a championship team. Shaq has his benefits, but he also creates problems, for example...

-Clogs the lane for Lebron unlike Big Z
-Slows down their offense
-Might get tired when they go far in the playoffs

kblo247
07-03-2009, 08:20 AM
I say the Cavs need Marion as he plays best off the ball and will clean up the garbage and him and Lebron can switch at the forward spots and can cut and spot up while helping on the boards for Shaq

LE-SHAQ
07-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Marion sounds like a good move although I'm not sure if he is effective in the half court game. As for Shaq clogging up the lane? He didn't seem to hurt dwayde in Miami. I would like to see the cave get a defensive wing, and I think they will. But 4real the only thing they have lacked is a second player who demands a double team. With Lebrons skills and don't forget last year was Mo Williams break out season he will only get better. Shaq still demands a double in the paint and that makes everyone better. Let's c what happens very exciting offseason so far.

kblo247
07-03-2009, 08:42 AM
The only worry I would have after getting Marion is with Shaq playing in the cold for the first time at his age