PDA

View Full Version : Whos gonna win it all next year...

Fmartinez86
07-02-2009, 02:53 PM
God i hate the stupid spurs but if they stay healthy holy crap they are gonna be scary watch out lakers... and the cavs are gonna be worse shaq is so gonna mess that team up like he did phoenix he should be nicknames the 20 million dollar black plague

mikantsass
07-02-2009, 02:55 PM
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC's

JWO35
07-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder :clap:

The_Pharouh
07-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Mavs LOL
shouldn't we wait until we see how free agency and the ofseason end??
right now the LALA are still the best

ManRam
07-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Still way too early...but the Spurs scare me too. If the Cavs can get past the Magic (Shaq will help a lot) I think they can beat the Lakers, maybe the Spurs. Curious to see where the rest of the FAs fall, but if the Spurs are healthy, they are the team to beat IMO. But that's a big IF. I'd put my money on the Spurs, Lakers, Cavs, Celtics, Magic...in that order.

AlexTmz2
07-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Spurs all the way!!

ElMarroAfamado
07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
NOT THESE TEAMS and i will bump this thread when im right

Cavs
Spurs
Mavs
Celtics

that is all

DrDEADalready
07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Spurs are the only team in the west that scares me now. with the trades they have done.

paul pierce
07-02-2009, 03:22 PM
celtics with sheed rondo pierce kg ray ray perk and hill with doc doing the oporation

JordansBulls
07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Wait until late August where most teams will have their pieces filled and free agents will be signed to decide this.

kmo429
07-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Knicks or Grizzlies, im gonna go wih the knicks

plpfctn
07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
as of right now with all the acquistions made, i'd say it's lakers spurs in the west conf. finals. i go with the lakers b/c they have more big guys who are skilled. spus have just duncan. lakes have bynum, gasol and odom if he resigns. and bynum plays very well against tim duncan. kobe and the lakers always play well against the spurs so the lakers are still the beast of the west.

in the east, it's very weird. i think the cavs are better than the celtics, but magic are better than the cavs, but the celtics are better than the magic. but if i had to make prediction, i'll go with the cavs b/c they got shaq for almost nothing.

lakers cavs in the finals. i like the lakers b/c they are a great road team, best in the nba. and the cavs are great at home but they stink on the road and mike brown does a poor job of making corrections and phil jax is the best at correcting errors. Lakers back to back champs.

KaganRS
07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
whoever gets Rasheed Wallace or Ron Artest.

mitch91
07-02-2009, 03:35 PM
tough to say since its waaaaaaayyyyy early....but....i would go with the lakers, even though it pains me to say it lol

things can and im sure they WILL change in the next few weeks

ThEaIrUpThErE
07-02-2009, 03:45 PM
God i hate the stupid spurs but if they stay healthy holy crap they are gonna be scary watch out lakers... and the cavs are gonna be worse shaq is so gonna mess that team up like he did phoenix he should be nicknames the 20 million dollar black plague

first of all, thats racist lol

i think lakers have to be the favorites, i dont think shaq will make that much of a difference. maybe the spurs if the sign sheed cause then they can defend la easily

elpirata224
07-02-2009, 03:45 PM
ok here we go

Boston- too old need speed off the bench like House, more youth
Cleveland- needs a forward then they're a searious threat (Ariza or Artest)
Spurs- if healthy a searious contendor
Lakers- need to sign Odom, and Ariza
Magic- 4 all-stars, but they need more depth so they have some shopping to do, when they add some depth then they're my fave's to win it big

Wizards- I promise you look out, Agent 0, Jamison, Butler, and Haywood

Giants-49ers-Ws
07-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Warriors