PDA

View Full Version : Does Aaron Hill look really worried/tired to you?

brebre82
06-29-2009, 05:36 AM
I noticed that although Hill is having a career season, he looks kinda sick to me. He looks really tired, and worried, maybe it's abt the slump the Jays went on after a strong start to the season. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed, and I really hope that him not being overly excited, coupled with his determination to help the team, and the fact that he is hitting for a lot more power this season are not signs of the S word. In any case, I hope he cheers up, it's just a game after all, hope he doesnt become like Stan van gundy.

FRANCHISE24
06-29-2009, 08:28 AM
He hit two homers yesterday, i wish the rest of the jays were tired like that

TO to the CHI
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM
I noticed that although Hill is having a career season, he looks kinda sick to me. He looks really tired, and worried, maybe it's abt the slump the Jays went on after a strong start to the season. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed, and I really hope that him not being overly excited, coupled with his determination to help the team, and the fact that he is hitting for a lot more power this season are not signs of the S word. In any case, I hope he cheers up, it's just a game after all, hope he doesnt become like Stan van gundy.

99% sure you are just getting overly excited

he looks about the same to me as he always has (excet when he is rounding the bases)

miller74
06-29-2009, 09:31 AM
no not at all, he rebounded from his own little slump, hes all business. hes young having a career year and potential all star year while his team is competing i really dont think he has anything to be upset about, he just wants to make it look like hes done it before when hits a HR

brebre82
06-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Well, I'm not worried about his performance; it is clear that he has been amazing thus far this season. My observation comes from what Jamie Campbell once said on air, that he met Hill in the hotel, and asked him how his day was. Hill replied, "Ask me after the game." As well as his post/pre game interviews. I think it's clear that he really wants to help this team win, and I do not question his commitment to the club. I guess my unfounded worry is the history of a pressure to do well resulting in guys like A Rod and Manny hitting up some juice. Unfounded, but a worry nonetheless. Please educate me as to why this shouldnt be an issue. Or otherwise.

H-MYK
06-29-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't think so, he looks fine to me.