PDA

View Full Version : Manny Pacquiao, Nicole Scherzinger and Batista to make a superhero movie.

lakerboy
06-28-2009, 05:42 AM
Manny Pacquiao, Nicole Scherzinger and Batista to Make a Movie Together

The people’s champ Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao will be making superhero movie which he will team-up with the Fil-Am singer Nicole Scherzinger of Pussycat Dolls. According to Wilson Tieng, Nicole had already agreed to become Pacman’s leading lady in his upcoming movie. The working title of the film is “Whapacman” with Tieng as producer. Wilson Tieng is the executive producer of Solar Entertainment Corporation.

The singing group Pussycat Dolls came to Manila last June 11 for their one-night concert in Araneta Coliseum. In her interview, Nicole had revealed that there is a possible movie team-up with the Pinoy boxing champ. Nicole had also volunteered to the sing the Philippine National Anthem in Manny Pacquiao’s upcoming fight.

On the movie Pacman will play the role of a superhero, and Nicole will be his leading lady. Producer of the movie revealed that the half Filipino-Greek wrestler Dave Batista is also being tapped to come out in the movie. Whapacman is intended to be an entry in the Metro Manila Film Festival this coming December.

Well, I’m just hoping that this movie would not be as bad as the Manny Pacquiao’s first film “Anak ng Kumander” which was also an entry at the Metro Manila Film Festival last 2007.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Cool.

Man is making big bucks over there in my homecountry.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-01-2009, 03:36 PM
This could be bad for him.Now im not saying it will be but its a possibility.Do you guys remember when LENNOX LEWIS was at the height of his success & he was filming OCEANS 11 he wasn't training properly & then he ran into a upset minded HASIM RAHMAN.Like I said im not saying it will sidetrack him but its happen before with other fighters once they're success in the ring turns them into a star.As long as he can stay focused while he's doing all these other things he should be cool.

jetsforever
07-01-2009, 07:25 PM
This could be bad for him.Now im not saying it will be but its a possibility.Do you guys remember when LENNOX LEWIS was at the height of his success & he was filming OCEANS 11 he wasn't training properly & then he ran into a upset minded HASIM RAHMAN.Like I said im not saying it will sidetrack him but its happen before with other fighters once they're success in the ring turns them into a star.As long as he can stay focused while he's doing all these other things he should be cool.

antonio tarver too in rocky balboa.

ULT WARRIOR408
07-01-2009, 07:30 PM
antonio tarver too in rocky balboa.
Exactly!!!:clap::nod::up:

lakerboy
07-02-2009, 02:46 PM

Pacquiao will film the movie most likely after his fight, and before his training.

Actually, this isn't his first movie. He actually has his own TV show (the Filipino version of Believe It or Not) and he has done a movie before, "Anak ng Komander", or in English, "Commander's son"

The trailer is here. Watch it,. it's pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrevhq4GLg

lakers4sho
07-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Cool.

Man is making big bucks over there in my homecountry.

you're filipino?

anyways, i bet it's gonna be half-assed again, just like most of the filipino movies. i never really count on them to be good.