PDA

View Full Version : Bucher: Rasheed wont go to Bos or Cle!

MagicBucsSox
06-27-2009, 10:16 PM
@RicBucher I heard David Aldridge said Rasheed is only going to pick between the Magic and Spurs. Is this true, what have you heard?

@ClevelandOwnz Those are top two. Heard Dal and Hou also called. Cle is not in mix. KG is calling, but Sheed won't do Boston.
Ric Bucher's twitter.

http://www.celticsblog.com/2009/6/27/927307/ricbucher-i-heard-david-aldridge

Chronz
06-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Yea I always thought Cleveland targeting him was a waste of time, Sheed doesnt like Bron

ko8e24
06-27-2009, 11:36 PM
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! dunno, jus think dude is kool and entertaining, guaranteeing victories left and rite

prodigy
06-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Yea I always thought Cleveland targeting him was a waste of time, Sheed doesnt like Bron

tell him to stop hugging lebron then.

Sheed is scared of cleveland fans because of what he did to Z. There's part of me that wanted sheed, then the other part watched this loser fall apart and quite last season. So i'll pass.

Chronz
06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
tell him to stop hugging lebron then.

Sheed is scared of cleveland fans because of what he did to Z. There's part of me that wanted sheed, then the other part watched this loser fall apart and quite last season. So i'll pass.

You serious, all I ever hear from him is talking **** about Bron being the leagues wonderboy, or was it Wade, maybe both, probably the heat of the moment type thing.

BlinkManJan02
06-27-2009, 11:47 PM
i wonder why. thats good though, less teams the magic have to worry about signing him. sign with the magic rasheed!

SeoulBeatz
06-28-2009, 12:22 AM
man id wish he'd sign with philly just to give us a fighting chance!

as it stands it would be a good mix of tough veterans and athletic young guns.

PG: Andre Miller/ Jrue Holiday
SG: Andre Iguodala/ Lou Williams/ Dionte Christmas
SF: Thaddeus Young/ Jason Kapono
PF: Elton Brand/ Marreese Speigths
C: Rasheed Wallace/ Samuel Dalembert/ Jason Smith

TRF929
06-28-2009, 12:34 AM
Sheed was in SA today

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2009/6/26/927106/rasheed-wallace-is-in-san-antonio

He always wanted to play with Duncan, so I'm guessing he's talking to him right now at dinner

JordansBulls
06-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Sheed should just go to San Antonio. East will already be a 3 team race next year with Cleveland, Orlando and Boston, but Sheed in San Antonio and Hedo in Portland makes the west a good 3-4 team race.

FOBolous
06-28-2009, 01:43 AM
i think sheed should come to Houston :)

KB24PG16
06-28-2009, 01:55 AM
i dont think he will be key part to a championship team especially if he is a starter hes just getting old but still has some left in the tank

GoatMilk
06-28-2009, 02:00 AM
SMH
San Antonio doing work

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2009, 03:00 AM
Sheed should just go to San Antonio. East will already be a 3 team race next year with Cleveland, Orlando and Boston, but Sheed in San Antonio and Hedo in Portland makes the west a good 3-4 team race.

who even said turk was going to portland? they dont have 10 million a year to offer him. if he goes to another team besides orlando it will be detroit who has cap to offer him. rasheed would be smart to go to orlando for the fact that howard will improve like he does every off season.... we saw the lakers cant beat the magic with a healthy jameer and they just added vince carter and say all you want but he is a upgrade. dont count the magic out yet.

on the flip side with chroz cant believe you compared 1991 pippen with mo williams.

GoatMilk
06-28-2009, 03:50 AM
who even said turk was going to portland? they dont have 10 million a year to offer him. if he goes to another team besides orlando it will be detroit who has cap to offer him. rasheed would be smart to go to orlando for the fact that howard will improve like he does every off season.... we saw the lakers cant beat the magic with a healthy jameer and they just added vince carter and say all you want but he is a upgrade. dont count the magic out yet.

on the flip side with chroz cant believe you compared 1991 pippen with mo williams.

Hedo to Portland would be a sign and trade

its just a rumor right now though

vigilantex69
06-28-2009, 04:36 AM
For a dude that isnt that great he sure makes alot of demands

EX-TREME
06-28-2009, 09:19 AM
he will go to san antonio

Vee-Rex
06-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Rasheed Wallace is a bum.

He used to be good but now his skill isn't worth his mouth. Too many technicals and whining... I'm glad he's not going to Cleveland.

king4day
06-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Is '@ClevelandOwnz' an expert or just a regular user? Sounds like a user is just replying to him.

king4day
06-28-2009, 10:56 AM
he will go to san antonio

I think so too. Although I would love to see him pair up with Howard.
If they get Sheed and Bass, then they will have done very well for themselves this summer and will probably be the favorites to win the east.

Mile High Champ
06-28-2009, 11:13 AM
If I am sheed, I go back out west. San Antonio is perfect for him. Parker, Ginobili, Jefferson, Wallace and Duncan would be easily the best starting 5 in the NBA. Wallace team play over the last few years suits the mindset of Popovich and the Spurs.

Lakermania33
06-28-2009, 11:17 AM
I've been hearing SA since last year. I guess he doesn't like Boston (understandable):clap:, hates the west coast :speechless:, and doesn't care too much about LBJ and D-Wade:mad:. Guess it would have to be SA or ORL if he wants a ring. Problem is I don't think he's a starter anymore and he is so inconsistent. I think a team that can bring him off the bench though could be very dangerous.

MAC10TIZZY
06-28-2009, 11:19 AM
If I am sheed, I go back out west. San Antonio is perfect for him. Parker, Ginobili, Jefferson, Wallace and Duncan would be easily the best starting 5 in the NBA. Wallace team play over the last few years suits the mindset of Popovich and the Spurs.

i beg to differ, he should go to orlando, orlando would be perfect for him, he and van gundy would have a love hate thing but we need someone to fight for what the believe in and not afraid to pick up a tech(i know dwight had a lot but sheed's techs are different) the magic would have the clear best starting five in the nba....could you imagin a tandem looking like this

jameer
vincesanity
lewis
wallace
howard

Testaverde16
06-28-2009, 12:39 PM
seems like SA is the place for him... though orlando would work too.

i wish LA

69centers
06-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Boston's sports analyst Gary Tanguay predicts Sheed will be a Celtic:

http://www.csnne.com/wickedgoodsports/celtics/sports-tonight-late-edition-tanguay-felger-on-rasheed-wallace/

More at 10PM tonight on the Late Edition.

I know Sheed is in Dallas today, but speculation is that it's not even to meet with the Mavs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Rasheed-Wallace-in-Dallas-but-was-it-to-talk-to?urn=nba,173723

LA_Raiders
06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
who cares he is washed up already....

I hope he goes to LA...lol

69centers
06-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Report tonight is that Sheed and his family are visiting Boston on Wednesday. That's a good sign that he's really considering the Celtics. He's not washed up, he just gave up against the Cavs and for his last year in Detroit. Would you have been motivated on that team? Iverson, then no Iverson, making Rip come off the bench, teeting at .500 all season. It was clear he didn't want to be there anymore. Joining with his buddy KG and getting another ring will motivate him for the C's.

DetWest54
06-30-2009, 11:25 PM
'sheed is way past his prime, he's not going to be a big time threat for any team

Bones10564
06-30-2009, 11:38 PM
IMO Cleveland would be a good fit for him...

Afridi786
07-01-2009, 03:29 AM
For a dude that isnt that great he sure makes alot of demands

What exactly did he demand?

bogmon
07-01-2009, 03:36 AM
IMO Cleveland would be a good fit for him...

You will never see Sheed play on a team with Shaq....too much history there....and it's not so good!

S-Dot
07-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Spurs and Orlando are perfect fits for his game...Cleveland wouldnt be too bad either, not too sure if Boston would be good for him

ronaldsmith_86
07-01-2009, 08:02 AM
He needs to come to SA