PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys forgotten? Monta

esscobar05
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Just 2 short years agao he had the best midrange game (even better than Richard Hamilton). Then he gets injured a pssibly career threatening ankle injury, plays half of the season, and showed during the ladder part of the season that he is back, and now everyone wants to tarde him? We need the midrange game.. All we have is him,Maggette, and Buike. Tons of 3 point specalist but no one lie Monta that can brake the dfense down and get an And one... I am not ready to throw him out there right now.. I mean if it dosen't pan out this year his value will be just as good next season as it is now... Buike and Maggette are the only other two that you can give the ball to spread the floor and more than likely get 2 points or a foul.. He is an important part to this teams system.. True we have a plethora of guys at the 2 but none of them are quite like Ellis... Curry game is not any similar to Monta's.. Stephen has the 3 point shot and does drive.. But Monta's has no three point game But is the king of and ones... i envision Monta driving then passing out and Curry hitting threes...
I see one or two moves tops ... Remember this team had like 47 different lineups last year and injuries to everyone on the team... We were predicted by the so called experts to be a little above .500 before Monta's injury.. If we stay healthy I think that we can be back...
One move that I would do would be go after homeboy Leon Powe.. Someone that can get inside and rebound and post up.. The second team would be lethal..

C- Turiaf
PF Powe
SF- Maggette
SG- Morrow
PG- Acie Law

Remember I left Buike and Wright out.. They can fit in with the starters or the reserves...
Starters being

C- Biendrins
PF-Randolph
SF-Jackson
G- Ellis
G- Curry
I like this team.. Trade Belinelli for a draft pick...

I like this team!!

WoodbridgeSkins
06-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Didn't he crash his scooter?

SteveNash
06-27-2009, 07:00 PM
Warriors should trade Jax for Tayshaun. Then the all anorexic team would finally be complete.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Magette anorexic? He's one of the most ripped in the league.

ThEaIrUpThErE
06-27-2009, 07:05 PM
:laugh:
Warriors should trade Jax for Tayshaun. Then the all anorexic team would finally be complete.
i dont think maggete qualifies though... maybe trade him for austin daye and the combined wheight of all the players would = shaq

SteveNash
06-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Magette anorexic? He's one of the most ripped in the league.

OK I should have said starting lineup instead of team. The point still stands, Warriors are going to get abused defensively.

SaimoNETS
06-27-2009, 07:09 PM
i dont think maggete qualifies though... maybe trade him for austin daye and the combined wheight of all the players would = shaq

WoodbridgeSkins
06-27-2009, 07:11 PM
What about Austin Daye that was just drafted by the Pistons. He's 6'10, 190 lbs. Sad! Van Gundy said he made prince look like the incredible hulk.

Anyways, Ellis and Curry would be a nice 1-2 punch. That's if Curry isn't traded to Phoenix for Amare come late summer like reported.

td0tsfinest
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
everybody knows they can score and so they did last year but these guys need to really step up their defensive game if their vying for a a playoff berth

Chronz
06-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Was his mid range game really that good? I dont remember much of him really, the last game I remember of him was like 3 years ago, I remember me and my girl jumping out of our seats when he ran the break and stuffed it on some guy. Man I dont remember **** about him.

PhyscoT007
06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
I would do almost anything to get him on the Sixers. If GS doesn't want him we'll send you brand and several others cause you wanted him so bad last offseason.. :)