PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Has The Most Pieces To Trade?

Pauleboman
06-27-2009, 05:04 PM
I am sitting here wondering which teams have the most players available to trade and just dont do anything to there roster?
The Clippers come to mind and the Bulls of coarse.Which other ones?

abe_froman
06-27-2009, 05:14 PM
bulls really dont have as attractive pieces as you want to believe(lemme guess,your a bulls fan(?))

warriors,wolves,blazers all come to mind

jsumadchat
06-27-2009, 05:17 PM
warriors and blazers. both teams have a plethora of talent

Draco
06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
bulls really dont have as attractive pieces as you want to believe(lemme guess,your a bulls fan(?))

warriors,wolves come to mind

And you've got the inside track on what GMs think?

abe_froman
06-27-2009, 05:22 PM
And you've got the inside track on what GMs think?

ok,you guys keep believing whatever you want

tyrus thomas-bulls fans/management see promise...very few to no others do(sad but true)
deng-coming off injury and on a contract no one likes
hinrich-also on a contract no one likes

now,dont believe me..keep believing these guys are so sought after,keep telling yourselves it

Giants-49ers-Ws
06-27-2009, 05:28 PM
W's have tons of expendable trade chips

jim51990
06-27-2009, 05:29 PM
the celtics if they chose to move rondo
cuz they have him , allens expiring contract and big baby

HT9Canada
06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
New Jersey seems to have alot to trade. Maybe not valuable pieces but a couple small trades may put this team over the hump. Yes they are young, but have a great core with Harris,Lopez and many more. The Wizards also come to mind with all their talent, and obviously the Clippers must make some moves. The Pacers may be making some minor trades as well.

Mile High Champ
06-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Warriors have the most by far IMO..

daleja424
06-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Miami has a ton of value. Miami has three of the biggest expiring deals, which are really attractive to a lot of team right now, in JO (20+ mil), Haslem (7 mil) and Blount (7 mil). Miami then also has a bunch of good young pieces with value like Beasley, Cook, and super Mario Chalmers.

nolin
06-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Miami has a ton of value. Miami has three of the biggest expiring deals, which are really attractive to a lot of team right now, in JO (20+ mil), Haslem (7 mil) and Blount (7 mil). Miami then also has a bunch of good young pieces with value like Beasley, Cook, and super Mario Chalmers.

Miami has beasley and junk. were talking about young talent not expirings!

daleja424
06-27-2009, 05:49 PM

really? and who made you the king of PSD? I am pretty sure the question asked which team has the most pieces to trade NOT who has the most young talent...

kingzy
06-27-2009, 05:50 PM
really? and who made you the king of PSD? I am pretty sure the question asked which team has the most pieces to trade NOT who has the most young talent...

dude, im a heat fan and even then the heat dont have many piecesto trade and certainly not as many as teams like the warriors, clippers, and blazers

ManRam
06-27-2009, 05:51 PM
The Magic...

Have by far the least.

falconsfan1678
06-27-2009, 05:51 PM
The Bulls have a lot of talent. The Clippers have some good role players. I think after next season the Cavs will be looking to rebuild after James leaves.

jsumadchat
06-27-2009, 05:52 PM

it wasnt specified anywhere that we were talking about talent and not expirings. you'd be surprised how many GMs see expirings as very lucrative resources. why do you think there were bidders for raef lafrentz's contract?

Agent008
06-27-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm not sure how willing we are to part with our players, but Sacramento has a lot of trade chips. We have young players: Thompson, Hawes, Greene, Evans, and Casspri; veterans: K-Mart, Nocioni and Garcia; and a big expiring contract in Kenny Thomas; plus we have cap room to take on bigger contracts. If presented with a good deal, I don't think any of our player are untouchable - except maybe Evans.

FarOutIos
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure how willing we are to part with our players, but Sacramento has a lot of trade chips. We have young players: Thompson, Hawes, Greene, Evans, and Casspri; veterans: K-Mart, Nocioni and Garcia; and a big expiring contract in Kenny Thomas; plus we have cap room to take on bigger contracts. If presented with a good deal, I don't think any of our player are untouchable - except maybe Evans.

...not really. We basically traded all our chips at the end of last year. Kenny Thomas and Garcia are about the only good tradable players. We wish Beno would be too...

As for other teams, I think NY could be- depending on who they resign. BUT- I think a couple of those chips will be gone WHEN they trade for Rubio... I don't see Minnesota keeping both PGs...

Pauleboman
06-27-2009, 11:36 PM

Yes the Kings have a young squad and what is it hotdog night for 5 bucks or something at Arco..Man I love your announcers there too.Just think if Rubio pans out and ya passed on em.I though it was a great fit..
Anyway I do think now the Clips,Warriors,T-wolves,Suns,Pistons,Hornets,Bulls.
There are alot of trades that should go down with these teams..I am sure Ill miss a few teams?Big Trades I think will happen because teams are trying to cut payroll..Next week should be the start of a whole lot..:nod:

blacknell
06-27-2009, 11:46 PM
clippers

Freshed
06-27-2009, 11:55 PM
both the bulls and portland have guys that they are able to trade to further improve their team's talent.

cubbies93
06-28-2009, 12:23 AM
the pistons becuase there whole team could be traded.

More-Than-Most
06-28-2009, 12:43 AM
What about philly

Speights
Thad Young
Louis Williams
Iggy
Dalembert
and apparently they are even shopping brand.

zambo4president
06-28-2009, 01:00 AM
Portland,Houston,Bucks,Toronto

UD5soul
06-28-2009, 01:07 AM
1st off, I'm a bulls fan... but I don't get the continued support and over value of Deng. When I read the threads in the Bulls forum they contain this trade or that trade, and this signing or that signing, but they usually hold 2 players sacred. Rose, and Deng. I actually read a Bulls fans thread today that suggested we trade Rose.... and of course, keep Deng.

Seriously, I can at least understand over valuing Deng as a fan in hopes of getting something in return..... especially with what we have invested (time, money)..... but when people act like we can rely on this guy, it just drives me nuts.

He may be the highest paid player on the team, but to me, he's a wild card. He can give us a solid year from SF with 15, 7, and 5.... or he can play 20 games at 30% shooting and miss the rest with an injury

DENG CANT BE COUNTED ON FOR *****

asandhu23
06-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Warriors. no doubt. our coach is good at sniffing out talent.

zambo4president
06-28-2009, 01:38 AM
1st off, I'm a bulls fan... but I don't get the continued support and over value of Deng. When I read the threads in the Bulls forum they contain this trade or that trade, and this signing or that signing, but they usually hold 2 players sacred. Rose, and Deng. I actually read a Bulls fans thread today that suggested we trade Rose.... and of course, keep Deng.

Seriously, I can at least understand over valuing Deng as a fan in hopes of getting something in return..... especially with what we have invested (time, money)..... but when people act like we can rely on this guy, it just drives me nuts.

He may be the highest paid player on the team, but to me, he's a wild card. He can give us a solid year from SF with 15, 7, and 5.... or he can play 20 games at 30% shooting and miss the rest with an injury

DENG CANT BE COUNTED ON FOR *****

Are you serious? Are you sure your in the Bulls forum? Almost every single one of us Hates Deng, and think he sucks, we wish daily he could be traded, Rose is our only "Sacred" one.

KB24PG16
06-28-2009, 01:53 AM
the blazzers not the warriors believe me they have some guys with potential but not players that could get a lot in return

VIP1349
06-28-2009, 01:54 AM
I have to say the Warriors. Have like a million tradeable guards and good talent. They just don't blend well as a team so I'd say the Warriors easily.

blazerman
06-29-2009, 04:23 AM
The Blazers have more quality overseas guys that could play right now but no roon on the team. Warriors have good young players.

I'd have to say Phoenix too, I can see the smoke from their fire sale all the way in Portland.

PennyMy#1
06-29-2009, 04:38 AM
The Magic...

Have by far the least.

2x :D

I'd say Warriors and Blazers have good and plenty trade pieces ...

ZebraCity916
06-29-2009, 05:41 AM
Blazers and Warriors have the most I think.

Tblaze
06-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Blazers and Warriors.

fredv
06-29-2009, 06:42 AM
blazers with warriors a close second, because all the trade pieces the blazers have i'm not sure they are willing to deal them.

Unec
06-29-2009, 07:34 AM
THE 76ers have DALEMBERT (GOOD REBOUNDER & SHOT BLOCKER) & ANDRE MILLER (TRUE FLOOR GENERAL) IF WE SIGN AND TRADE HIM!!

Mc Uncle Cola
06-29-2009, 08:08 AM
i mean ur right after the carter trade they have gotten much younger and are full of guards... harris, dooling, rafer alston, lee, chris douglas roberts, terrence williams..
then ur forwards battie, sean williams , yi, najera...

package a couple to get somewhere

getalife443
06-29-2009, 08:35 AM
The Nets could, yet won't, send Harris to Min. In return, Rubio ( a rookie and unproven keep in mind) would come in return along with either Gomes or Smith.

dgreat5000
06-29-2009, 08:40 AM

warriors,wolves,blazers all come to mind

I guess you dont remember

1. Almost trading Deng, Thomas, Noah, Gordon and pick for Kobe Bryant ( best player in league) but didnt wanna give up Deng

2. Almost trading Thomas, Noah amd 2 picks for KG..

3. Almost trading Deng, and pick for Gasol.

sounds like tha Bulls have peices to me

arkanian215
06-29-2009, 08:56 AM
i would say blazers are on top of that list. grizzlies have some nice pieces too.

KnicksR4Real
06-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I wuld that (in order) the blazers, warriors, clippers, bulls, magic, knicks.

yeah, the knicks have good young talent and are the youngest team in the east since the draft.

cheetos185
06-29-2009, 09:19 AM
I guess you dont remember

1. Almost trading Deng, Thomas, Noah, Gordon and pick for Kobe Bryant ( best player in league) but didnt wanna give up Deng

2. Almost trading Thomas, Noah amd 2 picks for KG..

3. Almost trading Deng, and pick for Gasol.

sounds like tha Bulls have peices to me

yea most of those deals were attractive cause deng had a cheap contract than now he doesn't :)

JOSKOMANG4
06-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Blazers

SF Travis Outlaw.. Young talent that can probably start for 12-15 teams in the NBA in need of a SF.

SF/SG M. Webster.. Yeah he's signed for 4-5 years, but he makes less than 4mill each season. Dude's a stud

PG Steve Blake.. A veteran point guard with only 1 year remaining on his contract.

PF Lamarcus Aldridge.. Yes i know people are gonna say that Aldridge won't be traded; but I think Portland has come to realize that Aldridge isn't going to resign. Possibly destinations either being Houston or Dallas. But Aldridge can easily be a back up plan for any1 missing out on Carlos Boozer.

SG/PG Sergio Rodriguez--- Just got traded to Sacramento.. he's gonna be big for them; promise you that.

TMAC94
06-29-2009, 11:02 AM
blazers

29$JerZ
06-29-2009, 11:13 AM
David Lee
Nate Robinson
7 expiring contracts
Cuttino Mobley's Insurance paid contract (80%)
2 2nd rounded for 2010

That's all we have but if could be a lot if used the right way.

Overall I say Clippers have a lot to offer since Centers are needed and they have 2. Blazers because they are young and will have to let some of that talent go eventually.

S-Dot
06-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Warriors

Cali4rnia
06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
clippers.. they got shyt load of Centers and PF.. n some of them must go unless chris kaman is willing to play PG :))

loufor2
06-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Warriors, so many players at sg ans sf. Also the Cavs have a lot of valuable bench players

SteveNash
06-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Blazers by far.