PDA

View Full Version : Just got mlbtv

AjBurnett
06-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I just ordered Mlbtv. I must say I love it already. I only got it for 1 month incase I didn't like it. Is there anyway to get around the blackgames? Since I can't watch the Jays:mad: Other then that, it kicks ***

Yankees213
06-27-2009, 05:23 PM
No, but you should have Sportsnet if you live in Ontario and they show pretty much every game.

infernoscurse
06-27-2009, 06:00 PM
I just ordered Mlbtv. I must say I love it already. I only got it for 1 month incase I didn't like it. Is there anyway to get around the blackgames? Since I can't watch the Jays:mad: Other then that, it kicks ***

ahh you dont like watching black games? :mad:

and shouldnt you be more concentrated on pitching tonight and not in watching baseball games on the net?

AjBurnett
06-27-2009, 06:50 PM
No, but you should have Sportsnet if you live in Ontario and they show pretty much every game.

I don't have cable

brandonwarne52
06-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Watch last Thursday's Twins game against the Pirates. In the bottom of the 7th, Carlos Gomez hits a foul ball and I'm the one who catches it. You see me in the straight brim hat, and I'm giving it to a little kid.

N.Z's #1 Dodger
06-27-2009, 07:02 PM
MLBTV rules, despite being seriously faulty. In my country there are zero blackouts too.

Driven
06-27-2009, 07:06 PM
You can get around the blackouts, I forget how though. I've never done it,

brandonwarne52
06-27-2009, 07:14 PM

You can watch them as soon as they're finished.

jimm120
06-27-2009, 07:14 PM
You can get around the blackouts, I forget how though. I've never done it,

I'm guessing it is by changing your location...or at least masking it. I forgot the name of the programs but you technically need to make their servers think that your ISP is from another country (or in your case, another state). Then, you go on to websites and for a minimal $2 - $5 dolalr charge, they'll let you get one of their servers from other countries and using the programs, you'll be able to mask your ISP and make it seem as if you're in a different area.

Sorry I forgot the names of these things but I know I did look into it quite a lot

AjBurnett
06-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Watch last Thursday's Twins game against the Pirates. In the bottom of the 7th, Carlos Gomez hits a foul ball and I'm the one who catches it. You see me in the straight brim hat, and I'm giving it to a little kid.

I will check it out later:)

AjBurnett
06-27-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm guessing it is by changing your location...or at least masking it. I forgot the name of the programs but you technically need to make their servers think that your ISP is from another country (or in your case, another state). Then, you go on to websites and for a minimal $2 - $5 dolalr charge, they'll let you get one of their servers from other countries and using the programs, you'll be able to mask your ISP and make it seem as if you're in a different area.

Sorry I forgot the names of these things but I know I did look into it quite a lot

Yeah, I read on mlb that they use your IP address, So I will just proxy it and see if that works