PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Amare sweepstakes?

GSW fan
06-27-2009, 06:40 AM
Break out your crystal balls.

Tom81
06-27-2009, 06:45 AM
hope in gs

zambo4president
06-27-2009, 06:47 AM
It better be the Bulls.

J-Relo
06-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I hope he will stay, but if he is really being shooped so actively then maybe GSW, because their offer might be good for both sides...

what does Atlanta offer?

Living Legend
06-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Yo check these crystal ballz son.

Warriors

ldawg
06-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Yo check these crystal ballz son.

Warriors
sure hope lakers get in there.

kblo247
06-27-2009, 07:44 AM

what do you offer?

Bynum and Farmar for their potential along with Morrison for his expiring, cash, and picks

Luke is Phil's boy and Sasha is Kobe and Fish's so that is a no go

Kerr isn't stupid enough to do it and if he is it would benefit the Lakers as they actually have more money for Lamar, Trevor, and Shannon

If he is stupid enough to say yes, you rob him blind

Fish/Shannon
Kobe/Sasha
Trevor/Luke
Amare/Lamar
Pau/Lamar

DJ and Josh on the bench plus a vet = :D

JordansBulls
06-27-2009, 08:09 AM
It better be the Bulls.

:nod:

fishfan79
06-27-2009, 09:41 AM
heat in the offseason next year :)

Duncan = Donkey
06-27-2009, 09:43 AM
he will be in at Phoenix or Golden State

Durant is hype
06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Break out your crystal balls.

Common Sense. :)

ChitownbullsBG7
06-27-2009, 10:22 AM
I dont think he will end up in Golden State. They seem to always be in the mix for a big time player.

Remember when KG was suppose to be a Warrior? Now where is he?

It will probably be a team no one expects.

IndyRealist
06-27-2009, 11:47 AM
I didn't realize it was a sweepstakes. I'm guessing the Suns are getting low-balled especially since Golden State got Curry with #7. No one is offering value for him, I think he starts the season on the Suns and gets traded at the deadline. (I voted for "other" before I thought about it.)

MPScribbles
06-27-2009, 12:00 PM
Fish/Shannon
Kobe/Sasha
Trevor/Luke
Amare/Lamar
Pau/Lamar

I would then be out of reasons to hate the Lakers. I may give up on the NBA altogether.

Bulls, TRADE THE WHOLE TEAM! Amare in pick and roll with Rose is good for at least the 7th seed in the east.

STAT32
06-27-2009, 12:28 PM
I can pretty much say for sure that Amare won't be a Phoenix Sun come November.

Ryan328
06-27-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope he will stay, but if he is really being shooped so actively then maybe GSW, because their offer might be good for both sides...

what does Atlanta offer?

I heard ATL was offering some sort of package involving Josh Smith....at least that's what Chris Broussard said on ESPN last night.

Giants-49ers-Ws
06-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Better not be the Warriors...we shouldn't be parting with Biedrins, more cost effective (signed next 5yrs/$45Mill) and a better rebounder and defender

dre1990
06-27-2009, 01:15 PM
GS, its starting to look like their going to make an offer they cant refuse

spacemandave
06-27-2009, 01:17 PM
a. i wouldnt make any trades w lakers bc youll be made a fool of.
b. dwest and chandler for amare and retiring big ben.(hornets are thinking of just dumping chandler for big ben anyway)

CMO
06-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I heard Atlanta was offering Josh Smith and Signed and traded Marvin Williams.

Ryan328
06-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah I heard Smith, didn't hear anything about Williams though.

Stoudemire, Horford, Crawford, Johnson, Bibby...looks good on paper.

texans90
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I hope the Wizards can some how can in the mix,they were rumored before the draft but who knows,he probably will stay with the suns,normally all these big name players are rumored to get traded and never do.But I hope the Wizards.

Fear_GAS_OLDier
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM
only rumor i've heard is to the warriors so whats up with the otehr choices, what are the other offers

MJ-BULLS
06-27-2009, 01:30 PM
I hope its chicago

jumpman52313
06-27-2009, 01:31 PM
i don't see any trade going down with amare... the only possible trade will be to golden state for curry, biedrins and wright or bellinelli n warriors are not gonna part with curry n suns don't wanna trade him with no curry involved...unless the warriors decide to trade curry no deal will get done he will remain in phoenix...

Vincent33
06-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Not Phoenix

DRE'-MAC
06-27-2009, 01:43 PM
houston

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I dont think he will end up in Golden State. They seem to always be in the mix for a big time player.

Remember when KG was suppose to be a Warrior? Now where is he?

It will probably be a team no one expects.

absolutely right

theimortalone
06-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Atlanta! Trade Amare for Josh Smith! :D

This is the best deal for Phx IMO! We get an up-and-coming star in Josh Smith! Hell yeah!

Indi23
06-27-2009, 02:03 PM
It better be the Bulls.
Lol did the bulls get some magical new player they can offer to match the warriors? Or scratch that Amares talent and potential?

asandhu23
06-27-2009, 02:06 PM
absolutely right

absolutely and hopefully

Living Legend
06-27-2009, 02:27 PM

Nah son.

Amare doesn't fit on the Lakers.

Pau is our PF and Bynum is our Center of the present and future.

I would rather get Artest to play SF

JWO35
06-27-2009, 02:54 PM
:clap: Detroit Pistons!!! :clap:

abe_froman
06-27-2009, 03:11 PM
someone not mentioned yet..or at least havent been mentioned in talks for a long time

Lakerfrk
06-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Show me the Lakers!!!

abe_froman
06-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Lol did the bulls get some magical new player they can offer to match the warriors? Or scratch that Amares talent and potential?
no,but they do want him badly

Bucks_Packers
06-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Am i the only one who thinks he will be a sun?

Lakermania33
06-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Nah son.

Amare doesn't fit on the Lakers.

Pau is our PF and Bynum is our Center of the present and future.

I would rather get Artest to play SF

I thought the same thing. But...Not that I think it could ever happen for the Lakers, but other teams could land players to turn around and trade them for what they need. The Laker's are pretty set on bigs with maybe the exception of another role player. I'm just surprised teams are not willing to to get Amare' and if they don't need him trade him to (lets say) Memphis for Marc Gasol, Rudy Gay, Marco Jaric and a through in. That's a pretty good team upgrade for an already competitive team.

knickfan4life
06-27-2009, 04:14 PM
I think if we offer a sign and trade of David Lee and offer the potential of Wilson Chandler in the mix, the Knicks can land Amare for this season, let his contract expire, sign Lebron James next season when Amare's contract has expired, then because you are resigning a player you dont even need to worry about going over the car. The Suns get a LOT of potential from Lee and Chandler, we get Amare and Lebron in out master 2010 plan and sign Nash next summer for the midlevel exception and this is the Knicks future lineup

PG Nash
SG Lebron
SF Gallanari
PF Jordan Hill
C Amare

NOW LETS RUN N GUN!

DONNIE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

kurtismurray
06-27-2009, 04:41 PM
No one talks about them. but how about the Utah Jazz. I think they could propose the best offer for Stoudemire. What does everything think about this...?

1. S&T Boozer for Amare straight up
2. Kirilenko, CJ and future 2nd for Amare
3. Okur and Brewer for Amare

Raidaz4Life
06-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Its obviously the Lakers... he even said so on his twitter:rolleyes:

Lakerfrk
06-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Its obviously the Lakers... he even said so on his twitter:rolleyes:

I know it was a Hoax... but where there's smoke, there's fire.

leftie5
06-27-2009, 04:54 PM

Naw, I think he will stay with us too. The majority of the talk is just speculation. Kerr has been up front with Amar'e and said there has been discussions with the Warriors, but to ignore most of it.

This wouldn't be like the Shaq deal which was just to dump salary. We would be getting more talent in return. If the Warriors won't part with Curry, then don't deal him.

daleja424
06-27-2009, 05:34 PM
As a rep for the Heat I offer Beasley, Jermaine ONeal, Daquon Cook, and afuture 1st (Via Toronto) for Amare and Leandro.

TEJ
06-27-2009, 07:48 PM
I would love to get Josh Smith for him. :)

27atwater
06-27-2009, 07:50 PM
some team who doesn't value defense and will be pretenders until he retires...

matt_indiana25
06-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Kind of surpirisin that the Cavs did not try harder to maybe get Amare. Offer the same package they sent for Shaq plus a pick or 2 or another player. Maybe they tried and there was no chance of getting him

NYtilIdie
06-27-2009, 08:44 PM
The NYK in 2010 when its all said and done lol.

For real I think Amare for J Smith is great for both sides you give young talent in exchange for young talent. Its really not worth it for real through cause he's most likely not going to stay where ever he goes and test the free agency.

So basically your giving up alot for a guy whose going to be one-and-done. Especially if he goes to GS

Blackification
06-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Whoever wins phoenix loses.

robruss614
06-27-2009, 09:31 PM
I think if we offer a sign and trade of David Lee and offer the potential of Wilson Chandler in the mix, the Knicks can land Amare for this season, let his contract expire, sign Lebron James next season when Amare's contract has expired, then because you are resigning a player you dont even need to worry about going over the car. The Suns get a LOT of potential from Lee and Chandler, we get Amare and Lebron in out master 2010 plan and sign Nash next summer for the midlevel exception and this is the Knicks future lineup

PG Nash
SG Lebron
SF Gallanari
PF Jordan Hill
C Amare

NOW LETS RUN N GUN!

:

DONNIE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

laughable you can not be serious!!! :laugh2::laugh2

robruss614
06-27-2009, 09:38 PM
No one talks about them. but how about the Utah Jazz. I think they could propose the best offer for Stoudemire. What does everything think about this...?

1. S&T Boozer for Amare straight up
2. Kirilenko, CJ and future 2nd for Amare
3. Okur and Brewer for Amare

And this is worse the the knick fans idea. Boooozer i dont think so if wanted some who cant play d we would keep Amare and he is nowhere near the play amare is. the second 1 needs no futher comment cause its obvious you were being silly. The third is just as bad. Do you people understand what we are only giving him up cause he is not going to resign. I mean i dont like he doesnt play d and rebound a whole lot but offensively he is a beast and is hard to match up with.

theimortalone
06-27-2009, 09:52 PM
I would love to get Josh Smith for him. :)

Me too bro!!!! :clap:

Kyben36
06-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I dont think that the bulls have even made an offer, which sucks.

THE GS Wariors have a hell of an offer, if Curry is involved. Without Curry, you get a good C, not great and a developing player who has alot of potential. I dont realy consider Belinili to be much.

TEXASTITAN
06-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Phoenix is trying to force houston to make a move for him this whole GS trade rumor is all smoke and mirrors. They had a deal in place and houston diddn't panic and trade for him so now they scrapped the original deal and are asking for curry which they are adamant about not trading. All the sun's are trying to do is drive up the price for the rockets which obviously isn't working.

king4day
06-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Phoenix is trying to force houston to make a move for him this whole GS trade rumor is all smoke and mirrors. They had a deal in place and houston diddn't panic and trade for him so now they scrapped the original deal and are asking for curry which they are adamant about not trading. All the sun's are trying to do is drive up the price for the rockets which obviously isn't working.

Why would Kerr use the Warriors to make a trade happen with houston? The Rockets had a worse return than the Bulls. May as well get Tyrus instead. Unless we could get Scola included, which was never talked about, it wouldn't make sense for us.
There was miniscule talk in the first place let alone the theory you're proposing.

knickfan4life
06-28-2009, 02:32 AM
laughable you can not be serious!!! :laugh2::laugh2

u jus hatin man cause ya gonna lose lebron to free agency and i noe u guys r not gonna win next year cause shaq cant guard dwight either and ur role players are garbage... ok great lets say u Do beat the magic next year which is another long shot, how do u plan on beating the lakers? cleaveland is pathetic u have a superstar there for almost 7 years and u cant get decent role players and now ur forced to put a HAS BEEN on ur team jus to get a quick win, which even if u DO win, lebron is gonna leave anyway cause its not a young team ur winning win... thats besides the point... amare wont get a great prospect in return unless pheonix can get a sign and trade done but amare wants to test the market so the suns will b lucky to get players like david lee and wilson chandler... now im a knick fan and i think b/c we really have not been a decent team the last few season, i think there is a conspiracy goin on in the NBA to get them to b a good team and i think the BS i put up in my last post will actually happen... we will get amare for those 2 cause we are jus gettin him for one season and i doubt pheonix will get much more than that and i know that will attract lebron b/c thas young talent on ur team unlike shaq where u can win MULTIPLE times, plus ur in NYC... lebron will become an international icon like the late michael jackson... hope i dont sound too crazy but lemme noe bout ur thoughts guys

29$JerZ
06-28-2009, 02:37 AM
New York is his most likely destination if he wants to be the "man" in NY.
If he just wants to go to a style of play that fits him and try to win it all now I would say Chicago (depending if Gordon is kept) or Washington would be the way to go.

abe_froman
06-28-2009, 02:42 AM
New York is his most likely destination if he wants to be the "man" in NY.
If he just wants to go to a style of play that fits him and try to win it all now I would say Chicago (depending if Gordon is kept) or Washington would be the way to go.

i think drafting hill kinda put you outta the bosh or amare sweepstakes right there,no real reason to go there now

effen5
06-28-2009, 03:07 AM
I dont think that the bulls have even made an offer, which sucks.

THE GS Wariors have a hell of an offer, if Curry is involved. Without Curry, you get a good C, not great and a developing player who has alot of potential. I dont realy consider Belinili to be much.

Im curious to what Garpax told Kerr when he called about Amare.

STAT32
06-28-2009, 04:05 AM
Warriors will cave and eventually include Curry.

Spurred1
06-28-2009, 04:10 AM
Warriors are getting robbed if they really go through with this.

Kyben36
06-28-2009, 04:34 AM
Warriors will cave and eventually include Curry.

I am kinda leaning both ways on this trade, WO Curry, I feal like you guys getting robed, I mean, Amare is one of the best PF, if not the best in the league, and you guys will get a slightly above average C, who is realy a PF, a developing player, and a shooter.

On the other hand, Amare was injured, and im not sure how well he is going to hold up.

W Curry, the GS Wariors are getting robed, I mean, A good C, A developing PF, and now a PG to replace Nash, IDK, It seems like alot.

But then again, a heathy 100% Amare is Beast.

I guese it all depends on the trade and Amare's Health. But I could go alot of diferent ways.

nolin
06-28-2009, 06:28 AM
I am kinda leaning both ways on this trade, WO Curry, I feal like you guys getting robed, I mean, Amare is one of the best PF, if not the best in the league, and you guys will get a slightly above average C, who is realy a PF, a developing player, and a shooter.

On the other hand, Amare was injured, and im not sure how well he is going to hold up.

W Curry, the GS Wariors are getting robed, I mean, A good C, A developing PF, and now a PG to replace Nash, IDK, It seems like alot.

But then again, a heathy 100% Amare is Beast.

I guese it all depends on the trade and Amare's Health. But I could go alot of diferent ways.

nelson wont give up curry. i think suns will give in and make the deal maybe warriors throw in morrow and a 1st rd pick instead of curry.

dee279
06-28-2009, 07:13 AM
They warriors is giving the suns the best trade available and i feel Amare will be playing in GS this year.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
06-28-2009, 08:32 AM
He will end up staying because GSW wont give up Curry.

robruss614
06-28-2009, 09:31 AM
u jus hatin man cause ya gonna lose lebron to free agency and i noe u guys r not gonna win next year cause shaq cant guard dwight either and ur role players are garbage... ok great lets say u Do beat the magic next year which is another long shot, how do u plan on beating the lakers? cleaveland is pathetic u have a superstar there for almost 7 years and u cant get decent role players and now ur forced to put a HAS BEEN on ur team jus to get a quick win, which even if u DO win, lebron is gonna leave anyway cause its not a young team ur winning win... thats besides the point... amare wont get a great prospect in return unless pheonix can get a sign and trade done but amare wants to test the market so the suns will b lucky to get players like david lee and wilson chandler... now im a knick fan and i think b/c we really have not been a decent team the last few season, i think there is a conspiracy goin on in the NBA to get them to b a good team and i think the BS i put up in my last post will actually happen... we will get amare for those 2 cause we are jus gettin him for one season and i doubt pheonix will get much more than that and i know that will attract lebron b/c thas young talent on ur team unlike shaq where u can win MULTIPLE times, plus ur in NYC... lebron will become an international icon like the late michael jackson... hope i dont sound too crazy but lemme noe bout ur thoughts guys

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
What r u talkin about lebron for ? Im not even a cavs fan, although i do think he is stayin in cleveland, because who is this young talent you speak of wilson chandler:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:. You knick fans are going to commit suicide if he doesnt go there cause that is the only chance you have at having a decent team. And bron bron is already a international superstar there is a little thing called the internet now, so people around the world can see him everyday if they want he doesnt have to be in new york!!!

Lakermania33
06-28-2009, 10:40 AM
I think Atlanta offers the best package. I don't know what the Sun's fans expect for him. (1) You never get equal value on a trade like this. (2) Everyone knows you are trying to get rid of him. (3) You are in no way getting an iron man. In 7 years he's played 82, 55, 80, 3, 82, 79, 53. Again this season he missed time due to his eye. That brings up questions about his future and durability. (4) He doesn't play D very well. Teams are not going to rush to trade their best because he comes with baggage. The guy is a great offensive talent but got called out this year (indirectly) for his lack of defense by SHAQ:speechless:. Great offense but below average on D gets you these trade proposals you are so offended by.

knickfan4life
06-29-2009, 02:22 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
What r u talkin about lebron for ? Im not even a cavs fan, although i do think he is stayin in cleveland, because who is this young talent you speak of wilson chandler:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:. You knick fans are going to commit suicide if he doesnt go there cause that is the only chance you have at having a decent team. And bron bron is already a international superstar there is a little thing called the internet now, so people around the world can see him everyday if they want he doesnt have to be in new york!!!

ny is ny ohio is ohio, we will get lebron, if we dont who cares... 2010 has a shitload of talent, to be honest, yao ming would be a great player to get, he hasnt had a decent full season yet, he is a beast. dont wry come 2010 we will have a great team

JOSKOMANG4
06-29-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm going to say the Chicago Bulls!!!!!!!!!

Bulls trade PF Tyrus Thomas, SF/SG Jon Salmons, PF Tim thomas(buyout contract), and rookie SF Taj Gibson to the Suns for C/PF Amare Stoudamire.

Suns get two young talents in Tyrus Thomas and Taj Gibson, a Veteran that can either start at the 2 or 3, or come off the bench in Jon Salmons, and buyout contract in Tim Thomas( makes about 6.5 next season, buyout for 4 mill, saving 2 mill).

Bulls get that PF presence in Amare Stoudamire.

Lineup:

Bulls:

C: Joakim Noah/Brad Miller/ Jerome James#
PF: Amare Stoudamire/James Johnson*
SF: Luol Deng/Linton Johnson
SG: Kirk Hinrich /Anthony Roberson*
PG: Derrick Rose

Suns:

C: Robin Lopez/Louis Amudson#
PF: Tyrus Thomas/ Earl Clark*/Taylor Griffin*
SF: Jason Richardson/Jon Salmons/Taj Gibson*/Emir Preldvic*
SG: Leandro Barbosa/Jared Dudley/Alando Tucker
PG: Steve Nash/Goran Dragic/Sasho Pavlovic

*Buyout contract of PF/SF Tim Thomas.

Overlook.. Bulls.. especially in the eastern conference.. will be a possibly 4-5 seed.

For the suns.. clearly not a fan of the deal.. I still think that even with the trade for shaq, they were a legit contender with Amare, Nash, and J-Rich. But oh well money is money.. Suns become an up-tempo offense.. and I honestly believe Tyrus Thomas will show his worth this season.

JOSKOMANG4
06-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Also the warriors....

I believe the Suns will give up their chances of getting Stephen Curry..

Trade will be:

Suns acquire PF Brandon Wright, SG Marco Belinelli, C Andirs Bietrins, and K. Azubuike(the filler for Stephen curry from Warriors in exchange for Amare.

Then afterwards.. Corey Magette to the Mavericks for the contract of Jerry Stackhouse(7mill.. 2mill buyout clause).. 5mill saved.

S-Dot
06-29-2009, 10:54 AM
The suns seem like theyre askin for too much from teams, he will be in Phoenox next season, or until trade deadline

mitch91
06-29-2009, 11:10 AM
i want to know some of these other teams people have been voting for. i know bulls is one but who else?

mavwar53
06-29-2009, 11:13 AM
No one will take him at the deadline to get robbed of their players for a guy who might ruin their chemistry and be their only 30 days.

saint7888
06-29-2009, 11:17 AM
I didn't realize it was a sweepstakes. I'm guessing the Suns are getting low-balled especially since Golden State got Curry with #7. No one is offering value for him, I think he starts the season on the Suns and gets traded at the deadline. (I voted for "other" before I thought about it.)

no 1 will offer fair value for him, the econemy has a lot to do w/ it and also he can become a FA at the end of the season. IMO the most they will get for him is maybe 1 solid young player or expireing contracts. I'm a Nets fan and I can say I feel for Suns fans but use will have the potential of being able to go out next summer and possiably landing 2 good FA's. use dumped Shaq for expireings and IMO the same will happen to amare

Just for kicks, if the Nets did get involved (witch they won't) how would use feel about.... CDR, sean williams or yi, an expireing and next years 1st round pick?

its not a lot, but CDR wil b a 2ed year player, Williams plays great defence and could play the 4or5 Yi is a PF that can be a verry good shooter at times and he's only going to be 21 I think, an expireing and the 1st rounder. IMO GSW offer has been the best... its not going to get better then a good C a PF in Brandon Wright that still has potential he just needs more PT, but there's no way use get Curry

LA_Raiders
06-29-2009, 11:27 AM
lakers for Bynum & Farmer is not a bad deal, but I think he will end up in Atl...

JPHX
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM
anything the bulls offer is crap so he wont end up there. Amare's got the phoenix front office by the balls. Kerr is gonna end up extending him.

abe_froman
06-29-2009, 02:58 PM
anything the bulls offer is crap so he wont end up there. Amare's got the phoenix front office by the balls. Kerr is gonna end up extending him.

dont think bulls are even pursuing him anymore,are they?

but yeah they dont have the pieces,i'll say hawks

theimortalone
06-29-2009, 03:03 PM
lakers for Bynum & Farmer is not a bad deal, but I think he will end up in Atl...

Hell no!

I agree. I bet Amare does end up being a Sun.

06-29-2009, 03:22 PM

No. I think he will be a Sun at the beginning of the season. Will he make it through the trade deadline???? I doubt it.

And I agree with the people saying that the Bulls don't have enough to offer. Because they don't. They can't offer Gordon. They won't and shouldn't offer Rose. Other than those two, there's not much left. A package of Deng and Thomas isn't as good as what GS can offer. The only caveat is that sometimes weird deals happen when the GM's know eachother, but I don't think Steve Kerr is looking to provide the Bulls with charity right now.

EX-TREME
06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
suns :up:

Thatruth32
06-29-2009, 04:51 PM
i hope he stays out of the bay

abe_froman
06-29-2009, 04:57 PM
No. I think he will be a Sun at the beginning of the season. Will he make it through the trade deadline???? I doubt it.

naw i think they'll be pretty aggressive to move up this summer and will get desperate as july moves on and just settle to take what they can get,even if its pennies on the dollar

....with my guess ending up in atl(3 way deal),gs(with kerr caving on the curry) or someone yet to be linked.bulls just dont have attractive pieces for any sort of trade(so no moves even through deadline for anyone period),even a pennies on the dollar type of one(thats sad)

Freshed
06-29-2009, 05:01 PM
the raptors need amare if bosh decides not to sign in 2010.

GarlicStench
06-29-2009, 05:08 PM
No sweepstakes for any player who had micro fracture surgury! Read Monte Pooles article. He has it right! No to damaged goods!

Raps18-19 Champ
06-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Bargnani, Humpries, Banks and O'Bryant for Amar'e and Tucker

Bargnani can do good for Phoenix in the future and the rest are fill ins.

C-Amar'e, Rasho, Jawai
PF-Bosh, Evans
SF-Marion, Tucker
SG-Derozen, Delfino
PG-Calderon, Parker, Ukic

JPHX
06-29-2009, 05:40 PM

C-Amar'e, Rasho, Jawai
PF-Bosh, Evans
SF-Marion, Tucker
SG-Derozen, Delfino

i hope your kidding. i know if we trade amare we're not gonna get fair value in return but id rather take chicago's crap than this crap.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-29-2009, 05:46 PM
^

Obviously.

Raps have nothing to offer Suns other than Bosh. I just tried to make salaries match.

OA SLAY
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Insert your favorite team hear_____________.:mad:

OUfan4life15
06-29-2009, 06:07 PM
If the reports about Yao are true, I think you have to throw Houston in there.

robruss614
06-29-2009, 06:13 PM
ny is ny ohio is ohio, we will get lebron, if we dont who cares... 2010 has a shitload of talent, to be honest, yao ming would be a great player to get, he hasnt had a decent full season yet, he is a beast. dont wry come 2010 we will have a great team

You obviously still don't get that I AM NOT A CAVS FAN!!! :mad: I just live in ohio. But any way thats messed up what happened yao!!!

dodie53
06-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Gs

KnickaBockas
06-29-2009, 08:39 PM
i think the hawks have the best chance cuz they have the best building block to give the suns(j smooth)

theimortalone
06-29-2009, 09:56 PM

C-Amar'e, Rasho, Jawai
PF-Bosh, Evans
SF-Marion, Tucker
SG-Derozen, Delfino

Hell ****ing no!!!!

Duncan = Donkey
06-29-2009, 10:15 PM
he will stay in phoenix

AI4MVP
06-29-2009, 10:19 PM
i honestly think that some team that isnt bing rumored or mentioned as players in the Amare sweepstakes are gunna get him..so im just gunna sayy....hmmm

MIAMI

in exchange for a package that includes Michael Beasley and Daqeaun Cook

KnicksR4Real
06-29-2009, 10:25 PM
warriors will get him. But they will lose him next year. why would they waste players on him to only get him for a year?

jojoe1188
06-29-2009, 10:41 PM
ray allen and perk for amare and barbosa

rapjuicer06
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
^^^ ha whata joke

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-29-2009, 10:53 PM
we'll see if anything happens July 1st ...

megrimlock11
06-29-2009, 10:54 PM
I love Josh Smith, and Amare is one of the few players i would give him up for. but ONLY if Amare signs a new multi year deal. i dont want to give Smith up for a one and done player. Lets just try to re-sign Bibby!