PDA

View Full Version : Amare to GSW - still just a rumor

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:29 PM
srry if posted, But Amare is headed to GSW with stephen curry the main part from GS. Still hard to see GS as a playoff team

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/article/2009-06-25/stoudemire-reportedly-heading-warriors

oh and not that they already had it, but now theres insurance that the Lakers will win the division title 3 years in a row.

Rockets Fanatic
06-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow

PG: Nash
SG: Curry
SF: Richardson
PF: Wright
C: Biendrins

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM
They need more pieces if they are rebuilding.

yojoe792
06-26-2009, 01:35 PM
This is absolutely false.

As of yesterday, the proposed trade did not include Steph Curry. All of a sudden, one of the most highly coveted prospects is inlcuded? Please.

Biedrins and Curry (IMO) is not enough for 3 years of Amare, let alone one.

IU Hoosiers 3
06-26-2009, 01:35 PM
i wanted steph so badly on the knicks..but im just really hoping he leaves the warriors because im still demoralized about them upsetting the mavs in the playoffs a couple years ago..my friend is roomies with stephs close cousin so i don't want him in GS at all because i'd prefer to root for him.

kntresistheheat
06-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Look at the date and time on this report:rolleyes:It was already said that the suns are wanting more in the deal and that warriors are not wanting to add curry in the deal.

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:37 PM
how is this false? The first deal ever discussed between the two teams about amare was biedrins and the 7th pick for amare.

king4day
06-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Yea this is an old article.

kntresistheheat
06-26-2009, 01:39 PM
how is this false? The first deal ever discussed between the two teams about amare was biedrins and the 7th pick for amare.

Look at the date and time buddy, There has been new reports already let me find the link for you.

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
alright alright my bad

FOBolous
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
i wanted steph so badly on the knicks..but im just really hoping he leaves the warriors because im still demoralized about them upsetting the mavs in the playoffs a couple years ago..my friend is roomies with stephs close cousin so i don't want him in GS at all because i'd prefer to root for him.

who's the girl in your icon? she's hot

kntresistheheat
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
"Getting greedy after the trade run we've just witnessed is understandable. You undoubtedly expected and wanted to hear that the Amare Stoudemire deal was going to go through Thursday night, lest we be forced to settle for the Vince Carter deal hours earlier as the last landscape-changer connected to a draft completely overshadowed by the manuevering that proceeded it.

The good news? The Warriors still might wind up with Stoudemire, whom they've coveted since February when the Suns first made him available as part of what is looking like a full-scale roster disassembly. Our tap-the-brakes disclaimer? Sources with certified knowledge of the teams' negotiations say the deal is "still a maybe" and "not anywhere close" to completion. For a variety of reasons.

The Warriors would love to keep No. 7 pick Stephen Curry out of the exchange, and the Suns naturally are pushing for Curry's inclusion. The Warriors also have to be sure Stoudemire's eye and microfracture-repaired knee check out and hammer out the framework of a contract with him before completing the swap, or else they're surrendering the likes of Andris Biedrins, Brandan Wright and Marco Belinelli (and/or Kelenna Azubuike) for someone who can leave them in free agency in 2010.

It is believed the motivation is there, though, to push this through in July. With new general manager Larry Riley launching his tenure as aggressively as David Kahn's in Minnesota, Golden State is convinced it has a face-of-the-franchise opening that will appeal to Stoudemire's superstar longings as well as a coach in Don Nelson who has been waiting his whole coaching life for a power player with Stoudemire's mobility and elbow jumper.

Suns president Steve Kerr, meanwhile, clearly is driven to swing a talent-based deal for Stoudemire -- bringing back the best firm offer that materializes, from the Warriors or otherwise -- after the financially motivated shedding of Shaquille O'Neal. If he also can parlay Ben Wallace's expiring contract into Tyson Chandler, perhaps Kerr will have taken enough steps to convince Steve Nash to recommit his long-term future to Phoenix." - Marc Stein, ESPN.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...thatwas-090626

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:50 PM
well who knows maybe they will send ellis to phx

allvalleychamp
06-26-2009, 01:54 PM
2 years ago the warriors won 48 games, they had their best player Monta Ellis out for 2/3 of the season and lost other key players for long stretches...they were the youngest team in the league...with Amare, the growth of Ellis and Randolph as well as some other bench players like Morrow, Turiaf and Buke...They are absolutely a playoff team with Amare and will be a scary team to face in the playoffs

J-Relo
06-26-2009, 01:57 PM
This is absolutely false.

As of yesterday, the proposed trade did not include Steph Curry. All of a sudden, one of the most highly coveted prospects is inlcuded? Please.

Biedrins and Curry (IMO) is not enough for 3 years of Amare, let alone one.

Curry is a new player that was picked in the draft.

There was always a deal with a GSW pick included (which is currently Curry).

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 01:57 PM
2 years ago the warriors won 48 games, they had their best player Monta Ellis out for 2/3 of the season and lost other key players for long stretches...they were the youngest team in the league...with Amare, the growth of Ellis and Randolph as well as some other bench players like Morrow, Turiaf and Buke...They are absolutely a playoff team with Amare and will be a scary team to face in the playoffs

They still wouldnt make the playoffs, Lakers, Spurs, Jazz, Rockets, Mavericks, Hornets, Nuggets, Blazers and just for kicks OKC will be better.

5+7=DYNASTY!!!
06-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Why would GS trade for one year of Amare? No way he doesn't opt out next year.

J.U.I.C.E.
06-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Why would GS trade for one year of Amare? No way he doesn't opt out next year.

They wouldnt unless they agree to the extension. W's were already given the okay to discuss a possible extension last night

IndiansFan337
06-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Yea this is an old article.

They would have removed the article if their sources did not believe to be true. Websites like this don't leave up false information.

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 02:17 PM
yea this isnt false. its not reported from the onion lol.

J-Relo
06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
well who knows maybe they will send ellis to phx

with Nash being PG and Barbosa already being a SG that lacks some height

Vijay248
06-26-2009, 02:21 PM
with Nash being PG and Barbosa already being a SG that lacks some height

well this could be nash's last year. plus i think ellis is pretty damn good.

yojoe792
06-26-2009, 02:22 PM
I will chop off my balls if this trade actually happens. Quote me.

IversonIsKrazy
06-26-2009, 02:26 PM
PG: Ellis
SG: Maggette
SF: Captain Jack
PF: AMare
C: Turiaf

THats a good looking line-up.

JOSKOMANG4
06-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Official Trade;

Golden State warriors Acquire C/PF Amare Stoudamire from Suns in exchange for C A. Biedrins, PF/SF B. Wright, SG M. Bellinelli, and 7th overall pick in '09 draft( Stephen Curry).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/207027-breaking-news-amare-stoudemire-traded-to-golden-state-in-blockbuster

Ric Bucher has also reported this deal on his twitter page: Deal to be by Wednesday.

I personally don't understand this trade. If's its financial.. okay that's the only way.

But Steve Kerr saying live at the draft last night that his team is "no longer a playoff contender".. dude are you joking???

If i'm not mistaken.. you still had a great squad w/o shaq.

C) Stoudamire
PF) M. Barnes/ J. Dudley
SF) J. Richardson
SG) L. Barbosa
PG) Nash.

That can be a 6-7 team in the western conference. Kerr is a douchebag

ink
06-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Wow

PG: Nash
SG: Curry
SF: Richardson
PF: Wright
C: Biendrins

lol

Great, then there'll be two GSW teams in the league this year. Maybe Nellie can coach both of them.

Seriously, though, it's not a bad deal if it happens.

JOSKOMANG4
06-26-2009, 02:34 PM
But w/o Stoudamire.. I honestly feel bad for Nash.

Their gonna be a playoff-contention team.. but not a playoff contender.. W/o Amare.. they'll be a fighter for the 8th spot but probably fall short.

yojoe792
06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Official Trade;

Golden State warriors Acquire C/PF Amare Stoudamire from Suns in exchange for C A. Biedrins, PF/SF B. Wright, SG M. Bellinelli, and 7th overall pick in '09 draft( Stephen Curry).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/207027-breaking-news-amare-stoudemire-traded-to-golden-state-in-blockbuster

Ric Bucher has also reported this deal on his twitter page: Deal to be by Wednesday.

I personally don't understand this trade. If's its financial.. okay that's the only way.

But Steve Kerr saying live at the draft last night that his team is "no longer a playoff contender".. dude are you joking???

If i'm not mistaken.. you still had a great squad w/o shaq.

C) Stoudamire
PF) M. Barnes/ J. Dudley
SF) J. Richardson
SG) L. Barbosa
PG) Nash.

That can be a 6-7 team in the western conference. Kerr is a douchebag

Bleacherreport. I don't believe anything until I see it on ESPN or or nba.com.

My balls are intact.

Tom81
06-26-2009, 02:38 PM
wow

JOSKOMANG4
06-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Personally.. I don't get it.

Phoenix is create a bunch of cap space by trading Shaq and his 21 mill away..

Their gonna buy out B. Wallace's Contract.. which creates 7 mill saved up & hopefully they can get a deal in place to get rid of J rich's contract..

As Long as you have Amare and Nash.. your team is still a contender!!!!!!

Rookie Earl Clark can be your "Shaun Marion" and step right in to the roster..

W/o J rich. you can fit another person into the roster; Dudley and Alando Tucker

Barbosa.. isn't a tier 1 starting SG... but he can create

and of course.. Nash.

Idk just not a fan of the deal..

and btw.. I also wanted Curry in a Knick Uni =o(

JOSKOMANG4
06-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Only way I want Amare out of PHx is if they create a MEGA-BLOCKBUSTER deal that includes C. BOsh

azfan4life
06-26-2009, 02:49 PM
nash will be traded to and i expect the suns to go after hedo so he would play PF

kntresistheheat
06-26-2009, 02:53 PM
AMARE STOUDEMIRE TO GOLDEN STATE

Getting greedy after the trade run we've just witnessed is understandable. You undoubtedly expected and wanted to hear that the Amare Stoudemire deal was going to go through Thursday night, lest we be forced to settle for the Vince Carter deal hours earlier as the last landscape-changer connected to a draft completely overshadowed by the manuevering that proceeded it.

The good news? The Warriors still might wind up with Stoudemire, whom they've coveted since February when the Suns first made him available as part of what is looking like a full-scale roster disassembly. Our tap-the-brakes disclaimer? Sources with certified knowledge of the teams' negotiations say the deal is "still a maybe" and "not anywhere close" to completion. For a variety of reasons.

The Warriors would love to keep No. 7 pick Stephen Curry out of the exchange, and the Suns naturally are pushing for Curry's inclusion. The Warriors also have to be sure Stoudemire's eye and microfracture-repaired knee check out and hammer out the framework of a contract with him before completing the swap, or else they're surrendering the likes of Andris Biedrins, Brandan Wright and Marco Belinelli (and/or Kelenna Azubuike) for someone who can leave them in free agency in 2010.

The motivation, though, is believed to be there on both sides to push this through in July. With new general manager Larry Riley launching his tenure as aggressively as David Kahn's in Minnesota, Golden State is convinced it has a face-of-the-franchise opening that will appeal to Amare's superstar longings as well as a coach in Don Nelson who has been waiting his whole coaching life (or at least since Chris Webber's youth) for a power player with Stoudemire's mobility and elbow jumper.

Suns president Steve Kerr, meanwhile, clearly is driven to swing a talent-based deal for Stoudemire -- bringing back the best firm offer that materializes, from the Warriors or otherwise -- after the financially motivated shedding of Shaquille O'Neal. If he also can parlay Ben Wallace's expiring contract into Tyson Chandler, perhaps Kerr will have taken enough steps to convince Steve Nash to recommit his long-term future to Phoenix.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=weekthatwas-090626

This was the latest report from a reliable source ESPN! and it was posted at 2pm today....So stop posting other bogus reports that the deal is done:rolleyes:

SunsFanIam
06-26-2009, 02:54 PM
I dont get what the suns are trying to do. If you rebuild then you should have hired a different couch. One that is more defensive minded. If you are going to be the SSOL system then you keep the pieces that work best for you, this is Amar'e, Nash, Barbosa, and then just add Tyson Chandler and you are set to try and do something.

Nash/Dragic
J-rich/Barbosa
Clark/Dudley
Amare/Amundson
Chandler/Lopez

Looks like a running system to me.

kjdills13
06-26-2009, 02:57 PM
I love this trade! wright was a top 10 pick and will be good! and Biedrins is one of the most athletic centers in the league! Plus CURRY! this would be rape on behalf of the suns

Willy T Justice
06-26-2009, 02:59 PM

It could never of been just Biedrins and the 7th because the salaries don't add up. They would have to throw in another salary (player) to make it work.

Willy T Justice
06-26-2009, 03:04 PM
I dont get what the suns are trying to do. If you rebuild then you should have hired a different couch. One that is more defensive minded. If you are going to be the SSOL system then you keep the pieces that work best for you, this is Amar'e, Nash, Barbosa, and then just add Tyson Chandler and you are set to try and do something.

Nash/Dragic
J-rich/Barbosa
Clark/Dudley
Amare/Amundson
Chandler/Lopez

Looks like a running system to me.

The Suns are trying to get value for Amare because he has made it clear that he wants to opt out next year and try to get a max contract.

If you get players for Amare you are rebuilding immediately instead of through the draft which can take years. The players from Golden State run basically the same offense as the Suns which will fit right in. Second highest scoring team behind the SUNS. Do the trade now!!!

king4day
06-26-2009, 03:08 PM
They would have removed the article if their sources did not believe to be true. Websites like this don't leave up false information.

Right. It was true at the time it was posted. There would be no reason to pull the article.

DaveDeezy
06-26-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/06/26/20090626sunscurry.html

says on the side of the right picture..

king4day
06-26-2009, 04:02 PM
It's a dead link

BUCSFORLIFE123
06-26-2009, 04:02 PM
no they agreed to the trade but they actually didnt do it because they cant trade yet b/c of biedrins contract until july 8th and the warriors are now thinking bout keeping curry . so suns jus got pooped on
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NBA&hl=116347
butthe deal can still happen

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 04:07 PM
here is an update

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4290171

jehovah joe
06-26-2009, 04:12 PM
warriors need to keep curry

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 04:12 PM
no they agreed to the trade but they actually didnt do it because they cant trade yet b/c of biedrins contract until july 8th and the warriors are now thinking bout keeping curry . so suns jus got pooped on
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NBA&hl=116347
butthe deal can still happen

not true the deal was done before the warriors drafted curry if u look at what the deal was when bucher said it live it was only marco andris and BW.... now that we got steph phx is being even more greedy and trying to take more...

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 04:13 PM
warriors need to keep curry

damn rite..

esscobar05
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I'd be pissed off if this trade went through.. Thoroughly.. The Dubz would definately be getting ganked..

LA_Raiders
06-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Amare to the Lakers for Bynum, Farmer & Luke...

Not bad for a rebuilding team...

Bishnoff
06-26-2009, 04:32 PM
not true the deal was done before the warriors drafted curry if u look at what the deal was when bucher said it live it was only marco andris and BW.... now that we got steph phx is being even more greedy and trying to take more...

Ah no. The original deal included the 7th pick (but no player in particular), otherwise why would the Suns draft room have cheered when the TWolves picked Flynn? Why would all the writers be saying "The Suns believed the Warriors were drafting Curry for them". It was either going to be Curry or Hill, but more likely Hill. Neither team thought that Curry would be available at 7.

thephoenixson28
06-26-2009, 04:35 PM
not true the deal was done before the warriors drafted curry if u look at what the deal was when bucher said it live it was only marco andris and BW.... now that we got steph phx is being even more greedy and trying to take more... the offer was the 7th pick too. Golden state is just being stingy. They didn't know that curry would drop that far since he did now they want to keep him.

JoeRealist
06-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Are the Suns ********? Curry,Beids,Wright and Marco is way too much for Amare. He's not even that elite. Beids,Wright and Marco is good enough. No way Curry goes too. SUns are being way too greedy.

JoeRealist
06-26-2009, 04:51 PM
the offer was the 7th pick too. Golden state is just being stingy. They didn't know that curry would drop that far since he did now they want to keep him.

Stingy? You know damn well that's too much for Amare. Your just want to get rid of Amare and rip off the Warriors.

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Stingy? You know damn well that's too much for Amare. Your just want to get rid of Amare and rip off the Warriors.

exactly

Kdirt
06-26-2009, 05:08 PM
exactly

x3

Master Mind
06-26-2009, 05:11 PM
x3

x4

AI4MVP
06-26-2009, 05:15 PM
i love how you guys are like "oh ur being greedy" or "oh ur being stingy" no fukin **** each side is going to want to be greedy or stingy. watever it takes to make our team better

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 05:15 PM
x4

i got X5 on it :)

thephoenixson28
06-26-2009, 05:17 PM
exactly I don't care regardless that was the deal you can't take back your word. Just cuz they got curry they take the deal back.

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 05:17 PM
i love how you guys are like "oh ur being greedy" or "oh ur being stingy" no fukin **** each side is going to want to be greedy or stingy. watever it takes to make our team better

i c where u are comming from but what phx fans are saying is that the warriors backed out once curry was still there

warrior fans are saying that the deal was done without the 7th pick and once we got curry now they are asking for him...

Phx fans can say what they want but when they showed the first trade info live at the draft it was amare for andris marco and BW... there was no mention of curry or the 7th pick included !!

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't care regardless that was the deal you can't take back your word. Just cuz they got curry they take the deal back.

did u guys not watch the draft or what... i wish someone had the link THE 7TH PICK WAS NOT INCULDED IN THE TRADE RUMOR.. only after us getting curry was his name invloved

jumpman52313
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
did u guys not watch the draft or what... i wish someone had the link THE 7TH PICK WAS NOT INCULDED IN THE TRADE RUMOR.. only after us getting curry was his name invloved

I saw that too it was jus biedrins, bellinelli and brandon wright....but all before the draft it was rumored to be the 7th pick in the draft...now im watchin espnews and the trade proposed is curry, biedrins, brandon wright and/or marco bellinelli...this trade will not go down warriors do not want to trade curry and phoenix wants curry n he seems to be the deal breaker right now...unless either teams backs down from what they really wanna do this trade will not go down plain n simple...

Thatruth32
06-26-2009, 05:27 PM
I saw that too it was jus biedrins, bellinelli and brandon wright....but all before the draft it was rumored to be the 7th pick in the draft...now im watchin espnews and the trade proposed is curry, biedrins, brandon wright and/or marco bellinelli...this trade will not go down warriors do not want to trade curry and phoenix wants curry n he seems to be the deal breaker right now...unless either teams backs down from what they really wanna do this trade will not go down plain n simple...

ok fair enough i can agree with that ... although i never did see the rumor before tha draft that said the pick was part of the trade but its possible that i missed that but yea i knew for a fact that wasnt the trade rumor they showed on tv...

tadmanny
06-26-2009, 05:32 PM
The thing that they couldn't agree on before the draft is whether the pick would be included or not. That's the thing that kept the deal from being agreed upon. When Curry was selected, the Suns were adamant that he be put into the deal. This deal will most likely not happen now. At the live press conference, Larry Riley said that they drafted Curry to play in GS. The only way I see a deal getting done is by throwing in a future first rounder or 2.

Indi23
06-26-2009, 05:57 PM
lol all i have to say is their wont be a deal wthout curry and everyone better know that.
I doubt they will trade amare if curry isnt involved as Amare will be hitting his prime.

Edit: IMO i'd rather not trade Amare anyways.

purpleNgold24
06-26-2009, 06:06 PM
i think it would be really dumb of GS to give all that up for amare when he only has 1 year left on his contract

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-26-2009, 06:07 PM
yeah to throw in Curry along with Beans, Wright and Bellinelli is a better deal for the Suns then the dubs..

Although Our starting front court would be lethal..

C-Turiaf possibly
PF- Amare
SF-Randolph
SG-SJax
PG-Ellis

good starting line up but Suns get a ton of talent for a guy who may leave after a year...
We're giving up way too much especially when teams are just dumping salary

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-26-2009, 06:11 PM
The thing that they couldn't agree on before the draft is whether the pick would be included or not. That's the thing that kept the deal from being agreed upon. When Curry was selected, the Suns were adamant that he be put into the deal. This deal will most likely not happen now. At the live press conference, Larry Riley said that they drafted Curry to play in GS. The only way I see a deal getting done is by throwing in a future first rounder or 2.

Nellie has a boner for athletic big men who can run uptempo. He knows his time as a coach will be done soon so i think the deal gets done no matter what... especially knowing that Nellies the one who got Riley the gig.
I hope we end up not involving Curry. Beans, Wright and Bellinelli are enough.. Throw in a 1st rounder or 2... I can care less about future draft picks especially since we will still be a young team

AI4MVP
06-26-2009, 06:12 PM
fine. suns fans wont be greedy. u guys can keep belinelli. congrats.

curry, biedrins, brandon wright. good work

Denver-boy
06-26-2009, 06:42 PM

Not Fake... on ESPN also

GSW fan
06-26-2009, 06:44 PM
LoL

ink
06-26-2009, 06:47 PM

Not Fake... on ESPN also

That report makes it sound like Steph Curry is now the deal breaker. If GSW doesn't want to include him, it sounds like the deal won't happen.

JoeRealist
06-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Beids,Wright,Marco,Morrow and 2010 first rounder for Amare and Barbosa. Let's get it done!

ink
06-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Beids,Wright,Marco,Morrow and 2010 first rounder for Amare and Barbosa. Let's get it done!

The Suns need THIS year's lottery pick -- Curry.

GSW fan
06-26-2009, 07:28 PM
y dont we trade beans, wright, morrow, ellis, turiaf, curry, law, claxton, randolph, davidson, kurz, buike, jackson, watson, maggette, 2010 first round pick, Oracle areana for one year of Stoudemire

GSW fan
06-26-2009, 07:29 PM
oh yea, take bellinelli too

mavwar53
06-26-2009, 07:34 PM
That report makes it sound like Steph Curry is now the deal breaker. If GSW doesn't want to include him, it sounds like the deal won't happen.

I'm pretty sure it is the GSW breaking off the deal they are saying Curry is staying and the greedy A$s suns just wanted the three then add curry just cause we picked him. The deal will get done and will not involve curry just Biedrins wright and Bellineli. Amare will leave the suns at the end of the year and no one will trade for a 30 game rental that is going to sign with the Knicks unless it is a mid-season sign and trade. So if the suns want anything of value this is going to be it, they will start all 3 players maybe just wright and biedrins but all will play, adding curry is just greedy as if we are supposed to make up for them getting nothing for shaq.

Indi23
06-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Amare isnt going to the warriors unless we get a potential star in return and dont say biedrens is a star because all he is an avg bigman defender.
I still dont think amare is leaving phx. Its hard enough to come by a star big man as is and we should try locking is butt up.

ink
06-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Then the middle ground should be Biedrins, Curry (and Wright) for Stoudemire. That's the core that should be in play.

COLH
06-26-2009, 07:56 PM
man.are the Suns like giving up? poor Nash...

jumpman52313
06-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Amare isnt going to the warriors unless we get a potential star in return and dont say biedrens is a star because all he is an avg bigman defender.
I still dont think amare is leaving phx. Its hard enough to come by a star big man as is and we should try locking is butt up.

agreed, im not not sold that biedrins and 2 bench players (wright and belinelli) is enough for stoudemire...i think in order for a deal to get done stephen curry needs to be invovled if it includes both wright or belinelli or jus 1 of them 2 n biedrins....people are saying suns are being greedy when all they want is fair value for a guy who is an absolute stud big man that are rare to come by...plain n simple curry is the deal breaker if gs wants to keep him no trade will be done...if gs really wants stoudemire curry is on the go

mavwar53
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
agreed, im not not sold that biedrins and 2 bench players (wright and belinelli) is enough for stoudemire...i think in order for a deal to get done stephen curry needs to be invovled if it includes both wright or belinelli or jus 1 of them 2 n biedrins....people are saying suns are being greedy when all they want is fair value for a guy who is an absolute stud big man that are rare to come by...plain n simple curry is the deal breaker if gs wants to keep him no trade will be done...if gs really wants stoudemire curry is on the go

But wright is a projected starter for you if the deal was to happen. 3 starters for a poor rebounder defender and often injured player I don't think so. If the suns won't do it unless curry is involved we should just stop talking about something that is not going to happen

jumpman52313
06-26-2009, 08:32 PM
But wright is a projected starter for you if the deal was to happen. 3 starters for a poor rebounder defender and often injured player I don't think so. If the suns won't do it unless curry is involved we should just stop talking about something that is not going to happen

we shouldn't be talking deal if theres no curry invovled...idc if brandon wright will start for the suns because they have no PF haha doesn't mean hes good because the suns lack depth at PF

king4day
06-26-2009, 08:36 PM
y dont we trade beans, wright, morrow, ellis, turiaf, curry, law, claxton, randolph, davidson, kurz, buike, jackson, watson, maggette, 2010 first round pick, Oracle areana for one year of Stoudemire

U do realize that it's already been said that ANY deal for STAT has to include him signing an extension?
I know Warriors fans aren't thrilled with the trade request from Kerr, but a lot of you think it'll just be for a rental player. Their GM is smarter than that.

jumpman52313
06-26-2009, 08:40 PM
no trade is gonna go down....warriors dont wanna trade curry they wanna keep him...suns dont wanna trade him with no cury involved...people need to jus let it rest no trade is gonna happen

Go Dodgers!
06-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Don Nelson may have put an end to the constant trade rumors involving Stephen Curry, saying he is not going to be traded to the Suns, or anyone else.
"He wasn’t drafted for somebody else," Nellie said in reference to a report out of Phoenix that the Warriors picked Curry for the Suns. "He is not going to be traded...He can unpack his bags, he can relax, go buy a house because he ain’t goin’ any place." Those are very strong statements and suggest that Curry will not be involved in any deal that might bring Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors.

-Rotoworld

theimortalone
06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Amare's Twitter:

Breaking News!! Amar'e Stoudemire to Golden State. What do you think?
Posted 30 mins ago.

Also Kenny "The Jet" Smith says:

Looks like Amare in GSTATE! Posted 20 mins ago.

You guys still non-believers?

AI4MVP
06-26-2009, 10:29 PM
^^if you read amares twitter status two updates before that one, it says "Breaking News!! Amare Stoudemire going to Lakers!"

so yeah..dont buy into his twitter stuff right now too much. looks like someone hacked into his account or some jokes are being played or something

DaveDeezy
06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
^^if you read amares twitter status two updates before that one, it says "Breaking News!! Amare Stoudemire going to Lakers!"

so yeah..dont buy into his twitter stuff right now too much. looks like someone hacked into his account or some jokes are being played or something

i think we know that u idiot ahhh

http://twitter.com/thejetonTNT

Duncan = Donkey
06-26-2009, 11:12 PM
anyone who thinks this deal is dead, really is an idiot.
nelson isnt going to come and say "yes steph curry is going to be traded".

this rumour will be going for 2 weeks easy, if a trade isnt already done on july 8.

effen5
06-26-2009, 11:20 PM
-Rotoworld

Just watched ESPN, Don Nelson says he will not trade Stephen Curry, looks like he is the deal breaker, and Chris Broussard mentioned that PHX and Atlanta are in talks, and the Hawks are willing to part with Josh Smith.

Giants-49ers-Ws
06-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Curry's going no where....and i'll be full on pissed if we get rid of biedrins...for injury prone, egocentric amare "opt out" stoudemire

Blackification
06-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Curry's going no where....and i'll be full on pissed if we get rid of biedrins...for injury prone, egocentric amare "opt out" stoudemire

How are you going to give him that nickname when he has been on the same team since he went into the nba and hasn't opted out of a contract? Seriously warrior fans stop overrating your players.

Duncan = Donkey
06-27-2009, 12:26 AM
giants-49ers-ws, u dont know if his going anywhere....none of us do, he may mor may not. period

Giants-49ers-Ws
06-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Larry Riley announced today that they will not trade for someone who they cannot sign to an extension....

Simply as a warriors fan this trade would really frustrate me...the warriors, the fans, and everyone in the Bay Area for that matter keep saying we need to improve our defense & rebounding....getting rid of Biedrins an automatic double-double with rebounds and points nightly, plus his interior defense not to mention he's a class act and has a strong clubhouse presence on a team that is looking for as many as they can find is not smart.....especially when ur bringing in a guy who does not play defense or rebound as effectively.....

I don't care how well stoudemire scores..were already the and gonna be again the highest scoring team in the NBA..we HAVE to improve our defense and rebounding...

Biedrins makes 9M annually for the next 5 years and has the potential to improve much more....i don't want stoudemire whose injury prone, has attitude questions, and will IF traded for be making approximately $20M per year...due to the extension he'd receive

I wouldn't trade biedrins for stoudemire straight up! let alone b. wright, belinelli, & even curry being rumored as part of a deal...bringing in stoudemire and letting loose Goose (nickname for biedrins) would weaken our chemistry, up our payroll heavily (a guy who would make $20 Mill annually instead of $9 mill annually), weaken our defense & rebounding, AND make this team even more injury prone..on a team that did not have 1! game last year with a full, healthy roster....

THIS TRADE IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!

do not do this deal warriors!