PDA

View Full Version : Rubio could stay in Europe?

Cubs Win
06-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Four and 10 in the morning, Esteve Rubio, Ricky's father, serves MARCA.com call to give their first impressions of what happened in the 'Draft'. Y lo deja bien claro: "Con esta elección, es posible que juegue un año o dos más en Europa". And it makes clear: "With this election, it is possible to play a year or two in Europe."

El padre del jugador lo tiene claro: "Puede ir ya, puede quedarse un año... y hasta dos. Todo está abierto, aunque lo más probable es que siga en Europa algún tiempo. Tenemos que hablar con la gente de Minnesota... y ver lo que pasa, porque, a estas horas, podemos estar en Minnesota o en otra parte", declaraba. The father of the player is clear: "You can go now, one can stay for up to two years .... Everything is open, although it is likely to continue for some time in Europe. We need to talk to the people of Minnesota .. . and see what happens, because, at this time, we may be in Minnesota or elsewhere, "he said.

Para la familia, "el 'Draft' ha sido una experiencia increíble. Ricky lo ha disfrutado, incluso en los momentos más tensos. Es una experiencia que te ocurre una vez en la vida. Lo hemos pasado genial". For the family, "the 'Draft' has been an incredible experience. Ricky has enjoyed even during the most tense. It is an experience that happens once in your life. We had a great".

Click the link below for English. For some reason I copied it when it was it English, but it pastes it in Spanish. :confused:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marca.com%2F2009%2F06 %2F26%2Fbaloncesto%2Fnba%2F1245982412.html&sl=es&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I clicked on a link from nbadraft.net to find this.

Boston-Born
06-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Rubio is the Eli Manning of the NBA draft.

azkarraga
06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
it pastes it in spanish? really? i love it when things like that happen.

and to your question, id say yesterday there were two draw backs for rubio.

1.- being draft by minni.

2.- not being the only pg being draft by minni.

so now they are theat going back to spain trying to force a trade. but it wont happen. minni is gonna ask to much for him, so not even NY are gonna go for him. so, hell go back to spain and wait for a year, at least.

and i think, for us, ball fans, its a real shame

DitchDat
06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
If he had just worked out for teams and not be a stubborn little kid, he would have gone higher. He dropped his own stock, and now he's mad? What a ******.

mzgrizz
06-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Agree with the posters; Rubio basically shot himself in the foot when he refused to come to Memphis in person ; in the process devaluing himself. Memphis may have gotten a better deal. I dunno.....we got Thabeet and so I'm happy enough.

DeeJay
06-26-2009, 11:36 AM
If he had just worked out for teams and not be a stubborn little kid, he would have gone higher. He dropped his own stock, and now he's mad? What a ******.

You really think it is HIS sole decision, he's 18y old.
Wake up.

Phat Pat 94
06-26-2009, 11:49 AM
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh stop already! hes being such a diva!

rapswin98
06-26-2009, 11:53 AM
im tired of this guy, hes a true diva. let him leave

soxnfins
06-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Rubio just doesn't get it does he? FLYNN IS A SG IN A PG'S BODY! FLYNN IS NOT A PG HE'S A SG!

BALLER71
06-26-2009, 12:04 PM
rubio is a f@g, y go in the draft if theres a possibility of not playing bcause u dont like these teams? rubio is a B!+ch, he too scared to play with CP

CP is a great player but I doubt any PG is scared of his scrawny 140 pound frame.

BroSweets
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM

:laugh2:

FOBolous
06-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Rubio's acting like this because he has to pay his Spanish team 6 million dollars (or euros? not sure) in order to get out of his contract there and play in the NBA. If I was paying 6 million dollars in order to play in the NBA, i want make sure I get my money's worthon a team where I fit the best in also. I'm not about to pay 6 million dollars and spent my rookie season sitting on the bench.

IBleedPurple
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM

x2

a)don't enter the draft if you don't plan on playing
b)most high draft picks go to terrible teams
c)if you don't want to earn your way to being a good NBA player, go back to Spain

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Shut the ****ing mouth.

Rubio has a big problem

and thats it.

****ING NBA TEAMS CAN ONLY PAY 500k Bucks for buyouts ( soemthing that stupid stern should adress like RIGHT NOW) he is going to have to plahy for FREE his first nba contract wherever he goes unles he stays 2 more years in spain and its a FA.

Stupid 5th pick money is not even ENOUGH to pay hsi buyout so he basically CANT buy his contract out and go play in Minnie unlesss Nike, or Mcdonalds, or whatever goes and signs him a sponsorship and pays for the buyoyut.

Is Minnie enough of a market for such a thing to happen?

So basically if woves want him they will have to wait.

If they dont then trade him to a big market where asponsorship can be found.

Oh and of course he didnt like the slightest bit wovle spicking not 1 but THREE more PG.

he does not want to go there PLAY FOR free to be BENCHED by a team he doe snot like, in a city he does not like.

still1ballin
06-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Hellcrooner to the rescue! :superman:

lakers4sho
06-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Rubio's acting like this because he has to pay his Spanish team 6 million dollars (or euros? not sure) in order to get out of his contract there and play in the NBA. If I was paying 6 million dollars in order to play in the NBA, i want make sure I get my money's worthon a team where I fit the best in also. I'm not about to pay 6 million dollars and spent my rookie season sitting on the bench.

I agree. He's sheadding a huge amount of money so it's a risk for him. I heard he's only making around 90k-100k dollars right now playing for Joventut. And they're making him play 6 million for his buyout. Where is he gonna get the dough to pay for it??

IversonIsKrazy
06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Minni has a good future if he stays, Big Al, K-Love & Rubio.

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 03:24 PM
http://www.marca.com/2009/06/26/baloncesto/nba/1246040526.html

He WONT play for Wolves.

Knicks trying to use Lee and Nate.

AllTheWay
06-26-2009, 03:28 PM
The ****?

Just cause I can read in spanish does not mean im about to read that huge spanish article.

*Superman*
06-26-2009, 03:29 PM
This is the problem with all these international players entering the draft. THIS IS THE DRAFT. Your not special since you came from somewhere else. IT pisses me off when they refuse to play for the team that drafted them.

theuuord
06-26-2009, 03:33 PM
This is the problem with all these international players entering the draft. THIS IS THE DRAFT. Your not special since you came from somewhere else. IT pisses me off when they refuse to play for the team that drafted them.

Yeah, totally! On a side note, what country is Steve Francis from again? I always forget with those damn international players.

T.O.Fan:)
06-26-2009, 03:37 PM
How about Kobe ?

avsman05
06-26-2009, 03:37 PM

it happens everywhere not just international players. And it happens quite a bit just apart of the game now. Not a good part but it happens.

junion
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
vince carter, kobe bryant

i love when players refuse to play for the team that drafted them, it makes things more interesting. forces trades... but it does seem kind of a spoiled thing to do.

masalex1205
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
this is the problem with all these international players entering the draft. This is the draft. Your not special since you came from somewhere else. It pisses me off when they refuse to play for the team that drafted them.

yes yes yes

Hawkeye15
06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
while Lee just adds to our frontcourt heaviness at PF, and Nate is small, it adds 2 more young talented peices to deal with at the very least. If this goes thru, I was hoping to get more for him, like not another PF, and a 5'9" SG, but is what it is. thats 33 ppg, and a double double threat to add to our other 2 double double threats

mrblisterdundee
Let's go break Rubio's knees with a baseball bat, and then see who he's willing to play for. The same should have been done with Francis and Bryant.

Trouble87
Timberwolves need to just give him up nice and easy... we all know who he wants to play for

-----------------------------

How about Kobe ?

that guy sounds familiar must be one of those damn international cry babies... :rolleyes:

Living Legend
06-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Rubio is a joke.

The guy is overhype.

He will be a career journeyman.

OA SLAY
06-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Yeah, totally! On a side note, what country is Steve Francis from again? I always forget with those damn international players.

hes from the U.S.A, he got drafted to Canada so yeah damn foreigners!

AI4MVP
06-26-2009, 03:57 PM
if he doesnt want to play for minnesota, he sure as helll doesnt want to play for the bucks.

Bucks24226
06-26-2009, 04:02 PM
how are the bucks entering the picture?

charlsdq7
06-26-2009, 04:08 PM
yeah wtf how are the bucks in this??
Knicks gonna get him apparently

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Thats what i wonder.

Its on the cover of the web but in teh article itself it says nothing ?

SHould ahve read it first i guess :p

Bucks24226
06-26-2009, 04:14 PM
so the bucks aren't in this at all?

DitchDat
06-26-2009, 04:16 PM
If you declare, you shouldn't be able to make demands. When you declare you love NBA basketball and you're ready to play, being picked is an honor. You get to play a game for a living, in the most respected league in the world. This kid is starting to annoy me.

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 04:25 PM
^problem is he will be playing for FREE his first 3 years.

DeeJay
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Let's go break Rubio's knees with a baseball bat, and then see who he's willing to play for. The same should have been done with Francis and Bryant.

How mature.

Hawkeye15
06-26-2009, 04:27 PM
^problem is he will be playing for FREE his first 3 years.

his endorsements he will get should take care of that, it doesn't matter where he plays for that.
and if that is the case, don't enter the draft until you have no strings attached.

Bucks24226
06-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Are the bucks in this or not? I need to know whether to jump off a bridge or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breedlove2drug
06-26-2009, 04:31 PM
haha, the reason he doesn't want to play for them is because it's too "cold" in minnesota

MCV1313
06-26-2009, 04:32 PM
I think thats some bs rubio doesnt get what he wants so he leaves to go back to europe. This is the nba draft, like foreal you should be happy to just get picked. If you commit to the draft you should have to stay if your an interntaional player or thats it your done. College players cant enter the draft, get picked and then say nah i rather go back and play in college..

Bucks24226
06-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Are the bucks ****ing in it????????????????????????????

Vinny642
06-26-2009, 04:35 PM
CP is a great player but I doubt any PG is scared of his scrawny 140 pound frame.

175* u mean, ur just a hater, u always hate on cp, so idc what you say

PennyMy#1
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Escpecially TOO young players take themselves way too important. They no more see playing in the NBA as an honor as the players did back in the 90's (and before) ... I totally hate those young overhyped guys that act like popstars ...

HOZ THE KNICK
06-26-2009, 04:38 PM
rubio should stay in minny i don't want him, i can't understand why players enter drafts if they only want to play on certain teams.why they just don't come as free agents?

Phat Pat 94
06-26-2009, 04:39 PM
can someone please paste this in english?

1978JETS
06-26-2009, 04:43 PM
rubio should stay in minny i don't want him, i can't understand why players enter drafts if they only want to play on certain teams.why they just don't come as free agents?

:confused::confused: WTF

Hawkeye15
06-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Shut the ****ing mouth.

Rubio has a big problem

and thats it.

****ING NBA TEAMS CAN ONLY PAY 500k Bucks for buyouts ( soemthing that stupid stern should adress like RIGHT NOW) he is going to have to plahy for FREE his first nba contract wherever he goes unles he stays 2 more years in spain and its a FA.

Stupid 5th pick money is not even ENOUGH to pay hsi buyout so he basically CANT buy his contract out and go play in Minnie unlesss Nike, or Mcdonalds, or whatever goes and signs him a sponsorship and pays for the buyoyut.

Is Minnie enough of a market for such a thing to happen?

So basically if woves want him they will have to wait.

If they dont then trade him to a big market where asponsorship can be found.

Oh and of course he didnt like the slightest bit wovle spicking not 1 but THREE more PG.

he does not want to go there PLAY FOR free to be BENCHED by a team he doe snot like, in a city he does not like.

well the Wolves picked him because he had the highest value left. They will either stash him in Europe until he can afford to come, or wait on him for a year or two.

Hawkeye15
06-26-2009, 04:44 PM
And they traded Lawson right away. Flynn, they say at least, they plan to play off the ball most of the time

adallday
06-26-2009, 04:44 PM
well the new target center is an open roof so it will be -12 on a normal game day so I understand why rubio doesnt want to play here in the cold. yawn.

Robbie7138
06-26-2009, 04:56 PM
ill give em ginobili

Hustla23
06-26-2009, 05:00 PM
I really hope he gets traded to the Knicks.

It'll make everybody happy :shrug:

rabzouz 96
06-26-2009, 05:04 PM

same here

mzgrizz
06-26-2009, 05:06 PM

Amen, brother.....but it 's not just the European players that have shown such attitude in the past.
I think they forget .......they are damn lucky to be able to play and get paid.

clutchski
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM
c'mon..steve francis like...rubio is being a ***** IMO if this is solely his decision. We'll see if another team (ahem..apparently the knicks) can make a fair deal.

mrblisterdundee
06-26-2009, 05:14 PM
How mature.

It is totaly mature. If Rubio can't accept being payed millions of dollars to play with a ball, then he should have his abilities taken away from him. Contemporary society puts up with *****y professional athletes way too much. It's time to teach them to be grateful that they can be rich while being of no practical use to society. You're just biased as a person living in Spain, whereas I'm not biased. I would do the same to any professional athlete not grateful for their abilities that let them be useless millionaires.

Robbie7138
06-26-2009, 05:19 PM
The NBA should start giving fine's to players that pull stuff like this.
Tiago did the same thing to the spurs, only he never even practiced for the spurs or attended the draft

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 05:20 PM
^Once again....Rubio is going to PAY form his own pocekt for playing in the Nba he shoudl alt least be able to go where he is confortable.

Robbie7138
06-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Thats understandable but, what if the timberwolves cant get a deal they like for rubio??

Hellcrooner
06-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Splitter DID attedn the draft.

also i gues its hard to understand for americans that Nba rules are very similar to slavery and that sport players in europe are used to be FREE to decide their destiny.

Its like come onnn be serious do you think its fair that if you are 22 you can be selected by any team even if you DONt want and have nebvr tought of going to the nba but since you are 22 you are eligible and any mofo can select you jsut to hodl your rights?

Come on!!!

clutchski
06-26-2009, 05:25 PM
^Once again....Rubio is going to PAY form his own pocekt for playing in the Nba he shoudl alt least be able to go where he is confortable.

I disagree..he should have finished his contract in Europe if this was going to happen..and whatever team he's going to play for (Minnesota) is going to pay out of their pocket to a European team just to get him.

ValuePick
06-26-2009, 05:27 PM

Or he can stay in Spain, his choice.

I'm sick of this "I don't wanna play in Milwaukee/Minnesota" BS. Like its a freaking hick town or something. Get over yourself and play where you get drafted.

ValuePick
06-26-2009, 05:30 PM

also i gues its hard to understand for americans that Nba rules are very similar to slavery and that sport players in europe are used to be FREE to decide their destiny.

Its like come onnn be serious do you think its fair that if you are 22 you can be selected by any team even if you DONt want and have nebvr tought of going to the nba but since you are 22 you are eligible and any mofo can select you jsut to hodl your rights?

Come on!!!

What the hell are you talking about? The same rules apply to everybody. Blake Griffin was the best player in this draft and he got drafted by the CLIPPERS.

the unknown
06-26-2009, 05:41 PM
but still Griffin is in california... Minni is a terrible place to play for cocky egotistical players... they need to glowry... and the money... people might love the game but they are all here for the money...you dont travel half way accross the world to play for a crappy team... if you have to shell out 8 million dollars... just like devon george and kg have a right in their contract to deny any trade they want... he has the right to sit in Europe for 2 years if he wants to until he gets into the best possible position for him and his family...

i like what Jennings did.. still a top 10 and he actually got to live in Europe at like 19 thats awesome.. i hope more kids do that.. it will help this game expand..

rabzouz 96
06-26-2009, 05:43 PM

Come on!!!
they knew this rule before the draft, as well as rubio knew his financial situation before this one. if they have problems with it, stay in europe and declare when u have no restrictions or sign somewhere as a free agent(if that is possible without being drafted, dunno how jasikevicius did that with the pacers) or in francis case stay in college till the team u wanna go to picks #1

ValuePick
06-26-2009, 05:44 PM
If you want to be a celebrity learn how to sing or act, playing Basketball isn't a guarantee. If you don't want to play, they can find someone who does.

I hope they don't cave.

OC Knights #11
06-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Hellcrooner, why did you say the bucks entered the picture?

Tom2634
06-26-2009, 05:53 PM
If you want to be a celebrity learn how to sing or act, playing Basketball isn't a guarantee. If you don't want to play, they can find someone who does.

I hope they don't cave.

I agree fully, Kahn seems to be in love with Rubio, in his post draft conference he had this look in his eyes as he talked about Rubio's skills like he saw the future of the franchise flash before him. Rubio has said he will play as long as he gets minutes, and Kahn has insisted we'll keep him. I know the people behind the scenes are different, but Fred Hoiberg said the SAME thing about Mayo last year, so Wolves fans are a little weary. Hopefully all sides will hold up their ends.

Mauersota
06-26-2009, 05:57 PM
I agree fully, Kahn seems to be in love with Rubio, in his post draft conference he had this look in his eyes as he talked about Rubio's skills like he saw the future of the franchise flash before him. Rubio has said he will play as long as he gets minutes, and Kahn has insisted we'll keep him. I know the people behind the scenes are different, but Fred Hoiberg said the SAME thing about Mayo last year, so Wolves fans are a little weary. Hopefully all sides will hold up their ends.

Well the thing with Hoiberg is a little different. Kahn is calling the shots this year and Fred wasn't last year. Hoiberg kind of got jammed with how McHale told him they were keeping OJ.

Phat Pat 94
06-26-2009, 06:07 PM
^exactly

DeeJay
06-26-2009, 06:08 PM
It is totaly mature. If Rubio can't accept being payed millions of dollars to play with a ball, then he should have his abilities taken away from him. Contemporary society puts up with *****y professional athletes way too much. It's time to teach them to be grateful that they can be rich while being of no practical use to society. You're just biased as a person living in Spain, whereas I'm not biased. I would do the same to any professional athlete not grateful for their abilities that let them be useless millionaires.

Why you pm me the exact same message?
I find humans that have to bring violence into a discussion , immature.
Plus I find it sad too.
Or am I not entitled to my opinion?

Bucks24226
06-26-2009, 06:11 PM
why the **** are the bucks in the picture???????????????

DeeJay
06-26-2009, 06:13 PM
why the **** are the bucks in the picture???????????????

They are not.

Ansy
06-26-2009, 06:13 PM
If I'm the Wolves, I'm not letting the kid bully my franchise. If he wants to stay in Europe for a while, great, he'll be even better when he comes over, and even if he still refuses to join the wolves, he'll be a more valuable trade piece 3 years from now than he is now.

Mane
06-26-2009, 06:14 PM

Steve Francis is from the great land of "Dowhateverthe****iwantstan"

GiantYankKnicks
06-26-2009, 06:37 PM
The best-case scenario, and Marca.com can confirm negotiations are under way, is making a trade with New York. David Lee and Nate Robinson look like the players most likely to be involved in the deal. Marca.com
LInk (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.marca.com/&ei=4EZFSpqRGZyxtgf1kemxAg&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMarca%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dkde)

akagiredsuns
06-26-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't blame Rubio. Who would want to play for the sorry @-$-$ wolves? robinson and lee for him? i say go for it. they got milicic as a big and curry as well. David lee is a great double double guy. the wolves should take it. theres no sense in having 2 pont guards in the back court. with nate robinson and flynn in the backcourt and jefferson, love, and lee the wolves are headed in the right direction. go for it.

Tom2634
06-26-2009, 07:34 PM
I don't blame Rubio. Who would want to play for the sorry @-$-$ wolves? robinson and lee for him? i say go for it. they got milicic as a big and curry as well. David lee is a great double double guy. the wolves should take it. theres no sense in having 2 pont guards in the back court. with nate robinson and flynn in the backcourt and jefferson, love, and lee the wolves are headed in the right direction. go for it.

WOAH, you just went Rick James on Chappelle's Show there, twice. What the hell is the point in having 3 PFs as well? Also, my senior year my high school had a bigger backcourt than that, by ALOT. I hope the knicks are willing to give up all of their top assets because that's what it'll take.

PhillyBoomerang
06-26-2009, 09:58 PM
He will go to Spain if he is still on the T-Wolves.. if he gets traded to like the Knicks.. he will play there

IndiansFan337
06-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I think he'll be in the NBA no matter what. He wants that big payday. And the endorsements that will come with it.

Tblaze
06-27-2009, 11:32 AM
I doubt Minnesota would trade for yet another undersized post-player.

Hustla23
06-27-2009, 11:34 AM
WOAH, you just went Rick James on Chappelle's Show there, twice. What the hell is the point in having 3 PFs as well? Also, my senior year my high school had a bigger backcourt than that, by ALOT. I hope the knicks are willing to give up all of their top assets because that's what it'll take.

lol Why would we give up all of our assets, are you kidding?

We don't lose anything from Rubio going to Europe, you guys do.

The ball is in Rubio's court, my friend.

eric1501
06-27-2009, 12:00 PM
lol Why would we give up all of our assets, are you kidding?

We don't lose anything from Rubio going to Europe, you guys do.

The ball is in Rubio's court, my friend.

The ball is also in the T-Wolves court. Do you really think we are going to give a guy of Rubio's talent up for another undersized PF and Nate Robinson? Don't get me wrong I love Nates game and has improved big time the past season but that makes me want to puke. Kahn has no problem at all to hold Rubio hostage for 3 years. Rubio either decides to come back after 1 or 2 years to play for us to showcase his skills before he gets a new contract elsewhere or we deal him after his value grows much more than todays.

And until I see quotes from RICKY RUBIO I really don't care what is said. Rubio you said you want mins they are definalty here in Minneapolis.

Oh and one more side note.

Quote me if you have to. If Rubio doesn't play this year. Jonny Flynn wins rookie of the year GUARNTEED.

Hustla23
06-27-2009, 12:59 PM
The ball is also in the T-Wolves court. Do you really think we are going to give a guy of Rubio's talent up for another undersized PF and Nate Robinson? Don't get me wrong I love Nates game and has improved big time the past season but that makes me want to puke. Kahn has no problem at all to hold Rubio hostage for 3 years. Rubio either decides to come back after 1 or 2 years to play for us to showcase his skills before he gets a new contract elsewhere or we deal him after his value grows much more than todays.

And until I see quotes from RICKY RUBIO I really don't care what is said. Rubio you said you want mins they are definalty here in Minneapolis.

Oh and one more side note.

Quote me if you have to. If Rubio doesn't play this year. Jonny Flynn wins rookie of the year GUARNTEED.

Okay look man. You guys act like you're holding a ransom or something.

The Knicks don't NEED to trade for Rubio, they'd just like to. It would be nice, but the ones who have their backs against the wall is Minnesota.
Rubio could effectively never play in the NBA by staying in Spain because he frankly, just does not want to play in Minnesota.

In that case, you guys just throw away a lottery pick and lose out on a huge talent and have nothing to make of it.

I doubt that looks good in the eyes of the fans for Mr. Kahn.

I wish you guys the best in this situation but just know that you're not getting Chandler in this deal.

D_Rose1118
06-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Okay look man. You guys act like you're holding a ransom or something.

The Knicks don't NEED to trade for Rubio, they'd just like to. It would be nice, but the ones who have their backs against the wall is Minnesota.
Rubio could effectively never play in the NBA by staying in Spain because he frankly, just does not want to play in Minnesota.

In that case, you guys just throw away a lottery pick and lose out on a huge talent and have nothing to make of it.

I doubt that looks good in the eyes of the fans for Mr. Kahn.

I wish you guys the best in this situation but just know that you're not getting Chandler in this deal.

OT-

Nice sig dude