PDA

View Full Version : Who Could The Bucks Get For Michael Redd?

hgtiger32
06-26-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm a Bucks fan and I'm just curious and I want to know who the Bucks could get for Michael Redd. Perferably a power forward but I just want to hear who the Bucks could get for him. Thanks~

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Mike James from the Wizards

SPFLDeazyp
06-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Brian Scalabrine from Boston... and Tony Allen.

VCaintdead17
06-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Mike James from the Wizards

lol

maybe if the Bucks also gave Andrew Bogut, Brandon Jennings, 200 first rounders and John Hammonds left nut. But still, that's just a MAYBE. Still doubtful.

hgtiger32
06-26-2009, 12:36 AM
haha thanks for taking this seriously...not

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 12:37 AM
lol

maybe if the Bucks also gave Andrew Bogut, Brandon Jennings, 200 first rounders and John Hammonds left nut. But still, that's just a MAYBE. Still doubtful.

Are you ****ing kidding me?????? try 400 first rounders

Kdirt
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
how bout a couple expiring contracts.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
haha thanks for taking this seriously...not

No one wants Redd. He's coming off an injury and is due 16 million. You're stuck with him buddy!

GSW fan
06-26-2009, 12:41 AM
didnt his knee explode at the end of the season?

lakers4sho
06-26-2009, 12:43 AM
expirings and draft picks. They are not looking to seriously contend within the next 3-5 years, why not build a team during that period??

BlinkManJan02
06-26-2009, 12:47 AM
ha, i remember when they signed mike james. hes been all over.
i dont think redd will be traded.

BroadStBullies
06-26-2009, 12:48 AM
How about Samuel Dalembert? Or Elton Brand? Bahaha.

bignate14
06-26-2009, 12:54 AM
no D and a bad knee
great shot
terrible contract though

My guess is he stays

Ni55anpat
06-26-2009, 12:56 AM
I'd like hikm on the Bulls if Gordon leaves. I like Redd

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:01 AM
I'd like hikm on the Bulls if Gordon leaves. I like Redd

Who/what would the bulls trade for him?

JRisdabest
06-26-2009, 01:02 AM
chris kman for redd

deke173
06-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Kirk Hinrich or Luol Deng for Micheal Redd. Big contract for big contract and Deng is always hurt too.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Salaries have to match and Redd is making 16+million this coming season.

Unec
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Sammy dalembert & willie green for micheal redd!! Thats even

Mckphins
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Kirk Hinrich or Luol Deng for Micheal Redd. Big contract for big contract and Deng is always hurt too.

What you think theyd tae hinrich for redd? lol

cubsbullsbears
06-26-2009, 01:23 AM
ben wallace and sasha pavlovic

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:24 AM
ben wallace and sasha pavlovic

lol

deke173
06-26-2009, 01:27 AM
What you think theyd tae hinrich for redd? lol

How many games did Redd play last year? His knees are shot, they'd be lucky to get Hinrich for him. Yes I think they'd tae Hinrich and a draft pick or filler for Redd. There are a lot of worst trade proposals in here than mine. Dolphins suck whale dick by the way.

Bucks_Packers
06-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Redd isnt going anywhere. Also what is with the lack of respect for his game? Because he plays for a team you dont like? That is very solid reasoning

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:33 AM
How many games did Redd play last year? His knees are shot, they'd be lucky to get Hinrich for him. Yes I think they'd tae Hinrich and a draft pick or filler for Redd. There are a lot of worst trade proposals in here than mine. Dolphins suck whale dick by the way.

Not to get off subject, but the Dolphins don't suck!!!!! I'm a skins fan and could care less about the dolphins, but to hear someone say they suck?!?!?!?!? They won their division which includes the pats, ****in' dummy!

deke173
06-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Redd is not going to the bulls anyway. The bulls dont make any trades. The post was just askin for trade ideas. I would rather re-sign gordon or go after wade in 2010 who is from chicago.

deke173
06-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Not to get off subject, but the Dolphins don't suck!!!!! I'm a skins fan and could care less about the dolphins, but to hear someone say they suck?!?!?!?!? They won their division which includes the pats, ****in' dummy!

****in dummy, do you remember that Tom Brady was out last year and that is why they won the division and lost in the first round of the playoffs. Once teams caught on to their ******** wildcat offense they were done. *******! We will see if they are anywhere near winning the division this year with brady back. Moron. And ur Skins suck too. Snyder spends money on ****. Eagles own u *****.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Redd is not going to the bulls anyway. The bulls dont make any trades. The post was just askin for trade ideas. I would rather re-sign gordon or go after wade in 2010 who is from chicago.

Rodney Carney not to mention they traded 5 times in the draft since 2000

VCaintdead17
06-26-2009, 01:42 AM
Why can't the Bucks just, keep Redd? I mean, most of these offers involve the Bucks getting expirings in return, but people seem to forget that Redd is expiring himself. So, a salary dump would make no sense. Why not just keep him, and have him play, thus, in turn, resulting in more fan support because of his popularity and star power. I mean, unless the Bucks get an out of the ball park offer where they would get some young STUDS in return, it seems rather pointless to deal Redd at this point.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:42 AM
****in dummy, do you remember that Tom Brady was out last year and that is why they won the division and lost in the first round of the playoffs. Once teams caught on to their ******** wildcat offense they were done. *******! We will see if they are anywhere near winning the division this year with brady back. Moron. And ur Skins suck too. Snyder spends money on ****. Eagles own u *****.

If a team wins their division, they definitely don't suck! That's funny, didn't the skins beat the eagles twice last year??? Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Go cry yourself to sleep now.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I'm not going to talk anymore football in this thread.

Anyways, Redd is stuck with the Bucks in my opinion. He's coming off a major knee injury and is gonna cost 16mil

cubsbullsbears
06-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Redd isnt going anywhere. Also what is with the lack of respect for his game? Because he plays for a team you dont like? That is very solid reasoning

its not that hes a bad player nor disliked, its the fact that he has a big contract and is injury prone

deke173
06-26-2009, 01:47 AM
If a team wins their division, they definitely don't suck! That's funny, didn't the skins beat the eagles twice last year??? Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Go cry yourself to sleep now.

I'll take two losses to you and make the playoffs any day ******! Is that what u skins fans can buy with all ur talent, is two regular season wins and no playoffs. Thats good football there. Is hozac what u skins fans take to deal with ur pathetic team?

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:51 AM
So how do the eagles own the skins?????? That was your point, right? Plus, they never won a superbowl? How many do the eagles have? How many do the skins have? This is why Lincoln Financial Field has a prison, because of ignorant ***** like you!

lakers4sho
06-26-2009, 01:52 AM
Why can't the Bucks just, keep Redd? I mean, most of these offers involve the Bucks getting expirings in return, but people seem to forget that Redd is expiring himself. So, a salary dump would make no sense. Why not just keep him, and have him play, thus, in turn, resulting in more fan support because of his popularity and star power. I mean, unless the Bucks get an out of the ball park offer where they would get some young STUDS in return, it seems rather pointless to deal Redd at this point.

'cause you can get draft picks too buddy

expirings + draft picks >>>> expirings

WoodbridgeSkins
06-26-2009, 01:52 AM
Done!

Mckphins
06-26-2009, 02:05 AM

God ur a loser! I was just replying to what u said, and u for some reason try say dolphins suck? Way to change the subject, and try rip a team that won their division last year!

JordansBulls
06-26-2009, 08:06 AM
I'm a Bucks fan and I'm just curious and I want to know who the Bucks could get for Michael Redd. Perferably a power forward but I just want to hear who the Bucks could get for him. Thanks~

Ray Allen

IndiansFan337
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM

NOt very much, if anything....He's still injured & I don't think he is expected to be ready for the start of this season. I think he has two or three huge years left on his contract too.

Hermie13
06-26-2009, 09:45 AM

Doesn't Redd have an $18M player option for 2010-2011 though? So not exactly expiring. No way he walks away from $18M with the injury last year. He's not gonna get more on the open market.

Not many teams will be willing to add him knowing he's gonna pick that up and hurt their cap space for next summer.

I could 'maybe' see the Cavs show interest at the deadline if he's fully healthy and playing well the first half, but not this summer.

Z and Boobie would be enough salary-wise for Redd. Z is expiring and would probably even accept a buyout. Boobie would be a solid bench player backing up both guard spots and being an outside shooter for the Bucks.

Rigth now though, hard to say who would be willing to give up anythign for Redd. Value is pretty low right now......

phila_gorilla
06-26-2009, 09:50 AM
sammy dalembert and willie green

Hermie13
06-26-2009, 09:55 AM
And why do the Bucks need a power forward for him? Are you guys letting Villanueva (a restricted free agent) go then?

You have two big men in Bogut and CVil. I'd look for a talented guard to replace him if anything....

Trouble87
06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Michael Redd contract goes like this:

2009/10- $17,040,000
2010/11- $18,300,000

No one will want him until 2010 when his contract is a huge expiring. If your a Bucks fan you should hope he retires

ttam68
06-26-2009, 10:13 AM
I'd feel out the Bucks for an Elton Brand trade. Both are 30ish stars coming off of injuries. I think Brand's the better player but his contract is longer so its a risk/reward thing.

b_russ
06-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Kirilenko

ValuePick
06-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I'd feel out the Bucks for an Elton Brand trade. Both are 30ish stars coming off of injuries. I think Brand's the better player but his contract is longer so its a risk/reward thing.

I'm not sure the Bucks can afford to add a contract longer than Redd. Too much money invested in Bogut.

And why do the Bucks need a power forward for him? Are you guys letting Villanueva (a restricted free agent) go then?

You have two big men in Bogut and CVil. I'd look for a talented guard to replace him if anything....

C Vil may be tall but he doesn't have much of an inside game, he's a SG in a PF body. Word is they will resign Sessions and let CV go.

bogmon
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM

I think Michael Redd is seriously underappreciated by fans because he is a member of the Bucks....
Wisen up folks, there is a reason this guy was chosen for the Olympic team!
Watch him play and you will understand. He is one of the best pull-up jump shooters in the game right now, and deadly accurate.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this year and make another All_Star appearance.

Tdots-Guido
06-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Marcus Banks! I hear he is working hard this off season!

randomness
06-26-2009, 10:57 AM
A Raptors offer.. that's reasonable:

Humphries, Banks, S&T Marion (30m/3yrs) for Redd, Jennings, 2010 1st rounder, 2011 1st rounder, 2011 2nd rounder, 2012 1st rounder, 3 mil cash, 2013 1st rounder, 2013 2nd rounder, 2 2014 1st rounders, 2 2015 1st rounders and Joe Alexander.

Deal or no deal?

SteveNash
06-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Zach Randolph for Michael Redd.

Patriots luck has run out. Patriots lost to the Giants in the SB, what was the Patriots excuse? Oh yeah, Brady was hurt. Dude seems to be injured more often than Tracy McGrady.

Patriots proven to be nothing more than flash in the pan. Or is that spy camera in the stadium. Patriots can't cheat anymore and will never win again.

IndiansFan337
06-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Ray Allen
No, for 3 reasons:
1. Redd is currently injured
2. Allen is a better player than Redd
3. Allen's contract expires next summer, whereas Redd's goes one season longer

Doesn't Redd have an $18M player option for 2010-2011 though? So not exactly expiring. No way he walks away from $18M with the injury last year. He's not gonna get more on the open market.

Not many teams will be willing to add him knowing he's gonna pick that up and hurt their cap space for next summer.

I could 'maybe' see the Cavs show interest at the deadline if he's fully healthy and playing well the first half, but not this summer.

Z and Boobie would be enough salary-wise for Redd. Z is expiring and would probably even accept a buyout. Boobie would be a solid bench player backing up both guard spots and being an outside shooter for the Bucks.

Rigth now though, hard to say who would be willing to give up anythign for Redd. Value is pretty low right now......
I don't see that happening. It would eliminate the Cavs ability to go after Bosh or another elite player, to team with LBJ, during the F/A period next summer.

DRE'-MAC
06-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Michael Redd and Dan Gadzuric for T-Mac and Joey Dorsey

J_M_B
06-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Mark Blount

Young2Kinsler
06-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Stackhouse and Dampiers expirings and a 2nd rounder.

mrblisterdundee
06-26-2009, 03:44 PM
The Bucks are not going to trade their best player for a power forward. They already made room to keep Villanueva, who is going to be their long-term power forward. They should probably trade for a younger shooting guard and/or a small forward. I don't have any ideas, because nobody would want to play in Milwaukee.

Lo Porto
06-26-2009, 03:57 PM

The Bucks could get Andrei Kirilenko for Redd. AK was an all star when he played PF for the Jazz before Boozer. He'd be a good fit next to Bogut.

hgtiger32
06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
^^^i like the kirelinko idea..he's similar to CV tho and I like CV better

KupaLsiVC15
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM
we ll give you roko ukic

brisk002
06-26-2009, 07:58 PM
The Bucks are not going to trade their best player for a power forward. They already made room to keep Villanueva, who is going to be their long-term power forward. They should probably trade for a younger shooting guard and/or a small forward. I don't have any ideas, because nobody would want to play in Milwaukee.

Villanueva is not going to be in a bucks uniform next year. The bucks are done with soft PF's like charlie. CV and Sessions are best friends and sessions in an interview said that "CV will not be back with the Bucks."

ThaBoomer
06-26-2009, 08:46 PM
If you want a power forward I'm sure the Jazz would be more than happy to trade Kirilenko or sign and trade for Boozer. No one would be sad to see either guy leave Salt Lake City.