PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh

Ray_R
06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
With the explosion of trade talk basically involving every franchise what happend to Chris Bosh and the raptors. i thought we were going to hear of them alot?

ChiSox219
06-25-2009, 04:24 PM
He's coming to Chicago after next season

clutchski
06-25-2009, 04:30 PM

I don't know why chicago fans believe that; you're kidding yourselves.

dtmagnet
06-25-2009, 04:31 PM
I remember hearing earlier that something like 12 teams had made offers for him, but I guess they're trying to keep them all quiet after the JO trade was leaked last year.

prash
06-25-2009, 04:32 PM
I say we ship his bum & no. 9 pick to Memphis for Mayo and the #2 pick.

ChiSox219
06-25-2009, 04:34 PM
1. We have the cap space
2. We have talent to move if sign and trade is the only option.
3. We have an established young PG who will be able to make other players' lives easier
4. He's not staying in TO

He could still go to MIA and that's a real possibility so we'll just have to see.

I'm not 100% confident that he's coming, I was half joking. But the Bulls are one of the most attractive teams for a FA to come to in 2010 and I like Bosh better than Amare so hopefully he'll be the one we get.

jrivera
06-25-2009, 04:34 PM

I agree with this guy 100%. He is coming to Chicago...when he plays against the Bulls.. sucka:D

ink
06-25-2009, 04:35 PM
1. We have the cap space
3. We have an established young PG who will be able to make other players' lives easier

He could still go to MIA and that's a real possibility so we'll just have to see.

I'm not 100% confident that he's coming, I was half joking. But the Bulls are one of the most attractive teams for a FA to come to in 2010 and I like Bosh better than Amare so hopefully he'll be the one we get.

Wrong on #2. Possibly on #4 as well. We'll have to see ...

ChiSox219
06-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Wrong on #2.

That's right because TO fans think they will get equal value in return for Bosh. History and BC know better.

Frank Costanza
06-25-2009, 04:36 PM
I say we ship his bum & no. 9 pick to Memphis for Mayo and the #2 pick.

still on that tip eh prash

i think the best deal is bosh for amare straight up one for one

azkarraga
06-25-2009, 04:41 PM
or nobody wants him?
thats another option

IndiansFan337
06-25-2009, 04:41 PM
With the explosion of trade talk basically involving every franchise what happend to Chris Bosh and the raptors. i thought we were going to hear of them alot?

I don't think they want to trade him before the season begins, or they are not going to sell many tix this season. Mangement realizes that he is going to leave them this summer, so I expect them to entertain talks for him at the trade deadline. I think GS will go hard after him or Amare.

G-Menfan4lyfe
06-25-2009, 04:43 PM
1. We have the cap space

1. You do have the cap space yes.
2. You may or may not have the talent Toronto wants but you wont get him in a sign and trade because I doubt he would sign to be traded to the Bulls.
3. Yes but thats about all you have going for you right now.
4. Agreed.

I see Bosh going somewhere to team with another great player. Most logical is Bosh going to Miami to play with Wade. It is the most likely scenario because Bosh has said he'd like to play there. If Miami doesnt try to trade for him this summer look for Bosh to sign with the Heat after this coming season unless another good team throws a boatload of money at him.

Wade_County
06-25-2009, 04:46 PM

Yeah bosh and wade right?

ChiSox219
06-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah bosh and wade right?

We already have Wade 2.0

smith&wesson
06-25-2009, 04:48 PM
1. We have the cap space

1. Chicago is in the east, why would we give our best player to a direct competetor in the east and help you guys be much better then us.

2. Chicago doesnt have much that the Raps want. who do you have to offer thomas ? gordon ? salmons ? for Bosh ?? no thanks!! Gorden doesnt compliment our poing gaurd in the back court. salmons is ok but would have to be put in a package for it to be worth a bosh trade, and deng and thomas just dont have the value to lure a trade with us. So your talent doesnt do much for us.

3. Other teams will have better peices to offer us, and practically any team in the league will want bosh, so good luck with that compition.

4. if the Raps are a top four team in the east next year and he is surounded by the right talent, he aint going no where because WE can offer him the most money.

sorry chicago.

MrBloop
06-25-2009, 04:52 PM
1. Chicago is in the east, why would we give our best player to a direct competetor in the east and help you guys be much better then us.

2. Chicago doesnt have much that the Raps want. who do you have to offer thomas ? gordon ? salmons ? for Bosh ?? no thanks!! Gorden doesnt compliment our poing gaurd in the back court. salmons is ok but would have to be put in a package for it to be worth a bosh trade, and deng and thomas just dont have the value to lure a trade with us. So your talent doesnt do much for us.

3. Other teams will have better peices to offer us, and practically any team in the league will want bosh, so good luck with that compition.

4. if the Raps are a top four team in the east next year and is surounded by the right talent, he aint going no where because WE can offer him the most money.

sorry chicago.

Toronto could win a championship next season:rolleyes: and he'd still be gone with the wind. They're gonna deal him at some point just to get something while he splits town.

The Raps have terrible guard play overall (especially defensively) no way they're a top 4 team in the east, they can't keep anybody from penetrating. If they were smart, they would deal him to Chi town.

ink
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Guys, insulting each other's teams and baiting will get you infractions and it will get the thread closed.

Patrick Swayze
06-25-2009, 04:57 PM
He would look good in a Hornets uniform. :p

Mile High Champ
06-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Close this thread, it does no good to have it open, too many posters do not know how to be civil and discuss a topic, it always becomes, Your teams sucks thats why such and such player is leaving, it gets so pathetic after a while... Blah Blah Blah.

ink
06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Pointless thread. There are no rumours and this is just an excuse for people to insult each other's teams and cities. Closed.