PDA

View Full Version : Dwight responds to Shaq trade.

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Looks like Cleveland just traded for big Shaq in order to try and stop me next season. Itís good to see that the Magic are on the minds of some other teams now instead of it being the other way around. Maybe now after getting to the Finals the little olí Magic wonít be overlooked as much anymore.

Those kinds of trades like the one Cleveland made just lets us know that we have to be better next season. Those teams are gunning for us and trying to get better, so weíve got to do the same thing.

Trust me, itís on now. Iím already getting fired up for next season. Iím ready to get back to work.
http://ballerblogger.com/2009/06/25/dwight-howard-reponds-to-the-shaq-trade/

LAKERS 24/7
06-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh man. Looks like a rivalry might be boiling here.

IBleedPurple
06-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Angry big men just being angry.....wait for Shaq's attempt at a witty and comedic response....

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
There won't be a rivalry. Lebron and shaq will be gone next year. Back to the basement for Cleveland.

Killadelphian13
06-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Shaq won't be in the league long enough to have a rivalry with Howard regardless of where he is.

Omar Little
06-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Cleveland just became serious favorites for next year. But, now if the Magic do land Carter, this could be a huge battle next year!

Killadelphian13
06-25-2009, 04:33 PM
With a healthy KG the Celtics will be in the Eastern Conference Finals at the very least, whether the Magic land Carter or not. It'll be the Cavs and Celtics, the winner of which will fall to the Lakers.

Living Legend
06-25-2009, 04:34 PM
LOL Orlando is toast now

what54!?
06-25-2009, 04:35 PM
yep can't wait to hear shaq diss howard now

ManRam
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Amen. I'm so happy to here him saying that they need to get better. If Dwight is content with his game, he's and idiot. A significant reason the Cavs made this move was Dwight. They couldn't stop him. They saw what Boston did vs. Dwight, and what LA did vs. Dwight, and realized to beat the Magic, you have to stop Dwight. And that isn't nearly as hard as stopping the Superman. Dwight is Dwight offensively, not Superman. He's containable. He can become unstoppable, but he isn't there yet. And for the Magic to make it back to the Finals, he has to become a go-to scorer.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 04:38 PM
This just in....Shaq says he will eat Howard's children.

D Roses Bulls
06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
With a healthy KG the Celtics will be in the Eastern Conference Finals at the very least, whether the Magic land Carter or not. It'll be the Cavs and Celtics, the winner of which will fall to the Lakers.

yeah i bet you were one of the guys that thought cleveland would blow by orlando in the eastern conference. if they land carter, the magic will no doubt be back in the finals.

Killadelphian13
06-25-2009, 04:44 PM
This just in....Shaq says he will eat Howard's children.
Word is Shaq's style is impetuous and his defense is impregnable. He's just ferocious and wants Howard's heart.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

masalex1205
06-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Looks like Cleveland just traded for big Shaq in order to try and stop me next season. Itís good to see that the Magic are on the minds of some other teams now instead of it being the other way around. Maybe now after getting to the Finals the little olí Magic wonít be overlooked as much anymore.

Those kinds of trades like the one Cleveland made just lets us know that we have to be better next season. Those teams are gunning for us and trying to get better, so weíve got to do the same thing.

Trust me, itís on now. Iím already getting fired up for next season. Iím ready to get back to work.

Nobody overlooked the "little ol' Magic" this year. ESPN (mainstream sports analysts) had them as contendors for a good part of the
year.

Everybody has to be better (including Orlando) next year or the Lakers will win it all again.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Word is Shaq's style is impetuous and his defense is impregnable. He's just ferocious and wants Howard's heart.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

LOL...that is something shaq would say. He'd refer to himself in the 3rd person.

Killadelphian13
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah i bet you were one of the guys that thought cleveland would blow by orlando in the eastern conference. if they land carter, the magic will no doubt be back in the finals.
Wrong. Sorry, dude. I thought the Cavs were overrated from the start and had them losing to Orlando in seven. Maybe next time.

AllTheWay
06-25-2009, 04:55 PM
Celtics are still the Easts best team when Healthy....

Living Legend
06-25-2009, 04:56 PM
looks like he knew something that we didnt

Living Legend
06-25-2009, 04:56 PM
The last 3 days have made the NBA A LOT more interesting

JJ81
06-25-2009, 05:14 PM
its true

plpfctn
06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
in last years games, dwight beat up shaq. shaq got so desperate he flopped to get calls. it was that bad. magic are still better than the cavs.

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 05:29 PM
in last years games, dwight beat up shaq. shaq got so desperate he flopped to get calls. it was that bad. magic are still better than the cavs.

True, dwight did push the diesel around!

Kenny
06-25-2009, 05:30 PM
i checked to see if that was accurate.. Shaq in there one meeting last year 9-13 19 pts 11 boards 2 blocks, Howard 7-14 21 pts 8 boards 1 block..

That isnt accurate

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Then why did shaq go after van gundy? He couldn't go after Howard after being muscled.

TragicallyHip
06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
just Shaq bein' Shaq

Mr Wonderful
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

LMAO, you've watched too much Tyson dude! :clap:

TragicallyHip
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
True, dwight did push the diesel around!

Perk pushed Dwight around, so insofacto Perk would push Shaq-Fu around?

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Dwight was double teamed all series against the celtics. That was their win strategy, tire out Superman. Didn't happen.

Baller1
06-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Angry big men just being angry.....wait for Shaq's attempt at a witty and comedic response....

Dwight... tell me how my *** tastes.
Dwight... tell me how my *** tastes.

IndiansFan337
06-25-2009, 06:17 PM

This is just going to motivate Shaq even further to destroy him. Remember when everyone was saying how Shaq was in decline when Yao was coming into the league & then in their first showdown Shaq just absolutely crushed him. When Shaq gets motivated he's still a force. Talking trash to him is not a smart strategy, even for someone as talented as Dwight Howard.

LA_Raiders
06-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh Yeah!!!

Sorry Shaq your time is over, you are going to be Owned by the new superman....

Bynum WILL own both next season, If he doesn't blow his knee, again...lol...

WoodbridgeSkins
06-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh Yeah!!!

Sorry Shaq your time is over, you are going to be Owned by the new superman....

Bynum WILL own both next season, If he doesn't blow his knee, again...lol...

I swear Bynum smokes weed! Always looks like he can't catch his breath. He can't play more than 25 minutes a game.

Bynum will never bully Shaq!

Kabowdos
06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Dwight is the new Super Man. Shaq should embrace it rather than hate it. He needs to grow the F up.

stawka
06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Don't mention Bynum in the same breath as Dwight EVER again.

We've been through this, and every time - some Laker fan will make an excuse. "He's hurt, he's young, he shaves his head". Everything seems to be an excuse. If he's good enough to play in the Finals, he's good enough to deal with the **** he cops.

Bynum is a bum, nothing more and nothing less.

Anyways this will be a good year. A few big trades going down. Cavs will be pissed that they lost to the Magic, now they have Shaq - that's a challenge to both of them.