PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Why dont the suns try to get Tracy Mcgrady? I mean Its obvious they have enough talent to trade. Like why dont they trade Nash & Richardson or whatever the contracts match up to and get Tmac. Also Shaq seems pretty unsatisfied in Phoenix why not try to ship him out for someone like Vince carter. Teams would still want to take Shaq and im sure if the suns throw in someone like Matt barnes or something they can get Vince. And Houston is in need of a better point guard and Tmac hasnt worked out with them in fact they got out of the first round without him. Just an idea imagine Barbosa running the ball up and having Tmac,Vince Carter & Amare stoudemire to throw it to. I am a laker fan but this is possible and everyone knows this!

blazerman
06-22-2009, 06:21 PM
T Mac would fall apart in that type of uptempo offense.

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
And what is this goin to lead too? Great idea steve kerr, ur brilliant.

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 06:24 PM
If Tmac stays healthy in it..though! And Phoenix healed Shaq right up imagine the medical staff puts Tmac back in position and him and Vince and Amare run down the floor. Imagine those 3 coming at your Blazers...or even my Lakers at full force its a scary thing and if Barbosa doesnt get it to one of those 3 he can score himself viciously at will....

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Lakers fans should save thinking for someone else

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 06:26 PM
And what is this goin to lead too? Great idea steve kerr, ur brilliant.

This will lead to a running team of 3 offensive beasts in Tmac,Vc,and Amare
Clutch plays,Scoring,Experience,A young guard in Barbosa getting experience and learning,and a team that could attack anyone on any night....while still keeping robin lopez,dragic,and some young talent ...

The Prodigy
06-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Won't help them much. They still need a defensive stopper and theyre not looking to add those type of players. If the suns do trade it will be to get younger. They don't want to take the contracts of both Vince and T Mac. It was almost a good idea but just wouldn't work.

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
And Laker fans won a championship! what fan are you?

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 06:31 PM
its 2009 not 2002 The Suns need to ride out Nash Trade Shaq & probaly Amare aswell and look toward the future. You have been playing too muck NBA2k9...didnt Tmac want away from vince in T.O. Barbosa isnt a Pg.

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Barbosa has been a point guard...first of all he is a scoring one like Eddie House....And its not that hard to run the show when vince,tmac,and amare are with you i mean ask Rajon Rondo about that! ...Tmac and Vc would play together they were young,there mature now..same case with pierce allen and garnett if they were all early 20s they wouldnt have half the maturity and would never win a title ....butt as people get older ex vince and tmac they know whats more important

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 06:45 PM
does Nash & JRich for Tmac really seem like a good idea to you, and if so how bout you ask Shaq on his thoughts about going to the Nets.

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Lets bring Odom and Kobe to the Knicks for Curry, Jeffries and Q-Rich!

sp1derm00
06-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Actually, that would be a sick lineup.

G: Barbosa
G: VC
F: Tmac
F: Hill
C: Amare

That sounds like some kind of potent offense with the amount of playmaking skills available on that team.

VC and Tmac are both deadly shooters, and those two combined with Grant Hill are some of the best passing swingmen of their generation. Combine that with Amare who can score from anywhere inside the 3 point line, and you've got an extremely potent offense.

Defensively, they will get scored on pretty well, but will at least have speed to their advantage.

mitch91
06-22-2009, 07:24 PM
so suns give up steve nash and j-rich for t-mac...who according to sites, wont be ready to go until around feb!?

seriously i think your crazy. yeh maybe a few years ago that would hae been one of the sickest offensive teams around but not today. and i would not give up "shaq and others" for vc.

and i dont care if you say their "some of the best passing swingmen of their generation" you still need pg! and LB is not a pg

dumb

ALQ20
06-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Lakers fans should save thinking for someone else

...and how long did it take for you to THINK of that one? Way to go after a whole fanbase dbag....

JordansBulls
06-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Why dont the suns try to get Tracy Mcgrady? I mean Its obvious they have enough talent to trade. Like why dont they trade Nash & Richardson or whatever the contracts match up to and get Tmac. Also Shaq seems pretty unsatisfied in Phoenix why not try to ship him out for someone like Vince carter. Teams would still want to take Shaq and im sure if the suns throw in someone like Matt barnes or something they can get Vince. And Houston is in need of a better point guard and Tmac hasnt worked out with them in fact they got out of the first round without him. Just an idea imagine Barbosa running the ball up and having Tmac,Vince Carter & Amare stoudemire to throw it to. I am a laker fan but this is possible and everyone knows this!

If the Suns haven't made it out of the 1st round with the team now, what makes you think a guy who never has been out of round 1 can carry them especially after having a season long injury?

OA SLAY
06-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Dont blame me blame all the idiot LA fans posting dumb S#!T. I love the lakers cant say the same about the fans.

dodie53
06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
crazy kind of thinking
:)

Kobedidit2009
06-22-2009, 09:20 PM
because tmac vince carter and amare can get out of the first round....and can be explosive....whoever is being a prick and saying this is crazy it really isnt and could work well especially with barbosa and robin lopez and some young talent there.....i understand shaq may not want to go to nj but is he really so content in phx not making the playoffs....and nash and say jrich for tmac and another player makes sense...nash isnt a mediocore player i dont care what anyone says houston would jump to get a non injury prone nash to team up with yao instead of having injured tmac...and vince coming would not be hard seeing how if sasha pav and b wallace could get it done obv shaq is a better choice! any fan of a team would go nuts to see vince carter tmac and amare stoudemire team up everynight and be confident in that...thats the feeling boston fans had..(those bandwagoners!!!!!!!!! haha