PDA

View Full Version : PSD's Mock Draft: Warriors (8)

bball1217
06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
These will be the times to vote and the dates for each pick:
(Draft is this Thursday at 7 P.M. ET) (everything is in ET)
Clippers: Blake Griffin
Grizzlies: Hasheem Thabeet
Thunder: James Harden
Kings: Ricky Rubio
Wizards: Jordan Hill
T-Wolves: Tyreke Evans

Monday
Warriors: 5-8
Knicks: 8-10
Raptors: 10-12
Bucks: 12-2 A.M.

Tuesday
Nets: 10 A.M.-12
Bobcats: 12-2
Pacers: 2-4
Suns: 4-6
Pistons: 6-8
Bulls:8-10
76ers:10-12

Wednesday
T-Wolves:11 A.M.-1
Hawks: 1-3
Jazz: 3-5
Hornets: 5-8
Mavericks: 8-10
Kings: 10-12
Blazers: 12-2 A.M.

Thursday
Thunder: 10 A.M.-11
Bulls: 11-12
Grizzlies: 12-1
T-Wolves: 1-2
Lakers: 2-3
Cavaliers: 3-4

The Warriors are on the clock Now.

bball1217
06-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Sorry that should be a 7 not an 8.

clutchski
06-22-2009, 05:17 PM
I believe it will be Curry or Jennings

torontosports10
06-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Warriors trade this pick along with Andris Biedrins and Anthony Randolph or Brandon Wright to the Toronto Raptors for Chris Bosh.

Toronto selects Demar DeRozan with this pick. Knicks pick Curry then the Raps select Brandon Jennings.

C-Biedrins/Evans
PF-Bargs/Hump
SF-Marion or Turk/Randolph
SG-DeRozan/Delfino
PG-Jose/Jennings

Thats what I would do. :)

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 05:19 PM
^

No.

torontosports10
06-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Ya, lets wait one year and get nothing for him. Sounds sweet. When we could get a very good all-around Center in Biedrins, thus moving Bargs to PF where he would be a lot better suited, our new staring SG in Demar and new backup PG in Jennings, and a very good project player in Randolph.

But your right we should keep him so he can walk after this season and leave us with jack **** and we will be back to where we were when VC left.

torontosports10
06-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Its not the fact that I think it would happen its what I would try to do if I was running it. I highly doubt GS would give up that much.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Ya, lets wait one year and get nothing for him. Sounds sweet. When we could get a very good all-around Center in Biedrins, thus moving Bargs to PF where he would be a lot better suited, our new staring SG in Demar and new backup PG in Jennings, and a very good project player in Randolph.

But your right we should keep him so he can walk after this season and leave us with jack **** and we will be back to where we were when VC left.

Or we can do a sign and trade for players better than Beindrins.

Maybe you can put that jack **** in your mouth and let BC do his magic.

GSW fan
06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Warriors want Flynn

GSW fan
06-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I wouldnt want that trade as a warrior fan btw

djeller1139
06-22-2009, 05:43 PM
I don't like that trade mentioned above.

As for Draft:

Brandon Jennings.

TurKnicK
06-22-2009, 05:44 PM
As a Knicks fan I wish they would go for jennings but I think they will pick curry. Nelson is pretty unpredictable sometimes so I can see him taking Demar if not Curry

Kdirt
06-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Warriors want to contend this season, so its gonna be Stephen Curry or Tyreke Evans. As for Chris Bosh, you can have Biedrins, but you cant have Randolph. He might be better than Bosh in a few years. And apparently everyone forgets how rarely you can find a center in the NBA with Biedrins' athletic ability. Raps fans should not complain.

AI4MVP
06-22-2009, 05:49 PM
The Warriors would be stupid to pick anyone but Jrue Holiday with this pick.

The warriors need a point guard. they are also one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Jrue Holiday is the best defensive point guard in the draft.

Jrue Holiday fills all there holes. He may not be as fashy as jennings or flynn, but gsw has enough flashy players.

holiday shud be the pick

torontosports10
06-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Or we can do a sign and trade for players better than Beindrins.

Maybe you can put that jack **** in your mouth and let BC do his magic.

Yes cause im sure a team is going to give up something better then Biedrins, espically in a sign and trade:rolleyes:

And we let BC do his magic this past season by the look of your name? Dont get me wrong im happy he is our GM but you thinking we will get much more then that is a joke.

Kdirt
06-22-2009, 06:25 PM
The Warriors would be stupid to pick anyone but Jrue Holiday with this pick.

The warriors need a point guard. they are also one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Jrue Holiday is the best defensive point guard in the draft.

Jrue Holiday fills all there holes. He may not be as fashy as jennings or flynn, but gsw has enough flashy players.

holiday shud be the pick

I think you forgot who our coach is. This guy named Don Nelson, who doesnt care how many pts you score aslong as we score more.

GodsSon
06-22-2009, 06:32 PM
i think they end up with Jennings

theuuord
06-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Curry...

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Yes cause im sure a team is going to give up something better then Biedrins, espically in a sign and trade:rolleyes:

And we let BC do his magic this past season by the look of your name? Dont get me wrong im happy he is our GM but you thinking we will get much more then that is a joke.

WTH are you talking about. Your telling me Beindrins is worth Bosh? There's guys out there that are on the block thats better than Beindrins. I'd rather have Amar'e and Shaq than Beindrins.

We can get more from a sign and trade.

The team that gets Bosh would offer more because Bosh is going to be guaranteed for atleast 3-5 years.

You think we will get more if we trade Bosh to a team who gets him for 1 year or a team that gets him for 3-5 years rental.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Warriors, like the Raiders love the athletic players. DeMar DeRozan is the choice here.

Jays Claw
06-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Warriors, like the Raiders love the athletic players. DeMar DeRozan is the choice here.

The Golden State Warriors are already wing crazy.

They need a PG so they can move Monta Ellis back to his original position. (SG)

bball1217
06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
POLL CLOSED

In a close one (16-14), The Warriors select Stephen Curry

torontosports10
06-22-2009, 08:40 PM
WTH are you talking about. Your telling me Beindrins is worth Bosh? There's guys out there that are on the block thats better than Beindrins. I'd rather have Amar'e and Shaq than Beindrins.

We can get more from a sign and trade.

The team that gets Bosh would offer more because Bosh is going to be guaranteed for atleast 3-5 years.

You think we will get more if we trade Bosh to a team who gets him for 1 year or a team that gets him for 3-5 years rental.

What bargaining power do we have? NONE. He wont want to be here, meaning he may ask for a sign and trade but no team will give up a lot knowing they can hold out and sign him anyways. Sure Bosh would love to make more money but its all up to Toronto and im sure they would be pissed enough he is leaving that unless they got a good deal(which would not include a lot since they would want a core) then they woudlnt give him the satasification of giving him all that extra money. Look at what we got for T-Mac when this happened. And if you rather have Shaq then Biedrins your ****ing high.

nayton
06-23-2009, 03:12 AM
warriors will draft bradon jennings, tyreke evans, or johnny flynn or jrue holiday at last would be curry, we don't need anymore pure scorers. we need a pass first player. only reason why i say evans is because if he becomes our pg monta can go back to sg. while evans can guard at sg. just like it was with monta and baron. monta guarding the pg, and baron guarding the sg. i believe evans can do the same job. if we get any other guy we will be small backcourt. having jennings, flynn or holiday or curry. monta + any of them = defence problems. so best for us would be tyreke evans. if he isn't available the best we can do is draft a good player another team in the nba needs, and we can make a great trade.