PDA

View Full Version : Nowitzki Seeks Custody of Unborn Child

S.J.Basketball
06-22-2009, 04:03 PM
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/06/19/nowitzki-seeks-custody-of-unborn-child/?icid=main|aim|dl7|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fnba.fanhouse .com%2F2009%2F06%2F19%2Fnowitzki-seeks-custody-of-unborn-child%2F

According to court papers filed last week, Dirk Nowitzki is seeking sole custody of his ex-fiance's unborn child, pending paternity tests that confirm he is in the fact the father, according to the Beaumont Enterprise. Crystal Taylor, the mother of the child, is currently an inmate in the Jefferson County (TX) jail after being arrested last month for violating her probation and alleged theft.

Nowitzki has been estranged from Taylor ever since he alerted the police after discovering her secret past, which includes a lengthy police record, multiple aliases and, oddly enough, a previous relationship with former NFL quarterback Tony Banks.

Taylor claims to have learned of her pregnancy only after being arrested and taking a urine test at the police station.

Nowitzki would obviously prefer to deal with this extremely personal situation in private, but as embarrassing as it must be for him to see intimate details of his life splashed across the newspaper, it's refreshing to see the relatively mature manner in which he's handling the situation. All too often professional athletes make headlines for failing to provide for illegitimate children, but here's a guy taking steps to claim his child before its even born.

Ragun
06-22-2009, 04:07 PM
i feel bad for dirk.

JayW_1023
06-23-2009, 05:58 AM
He is doing the right thing though...he wants that kid raised in a good environment...not in the custody of some mischievous woman with identity issues.

Still feel bad he got suckered like that. Hopefully he can take all that frustration this offseason out on the basketball court and have one great season with Dallas.

Dirk will always be bashed for the wrong reasons...on and off the court.

Trouble87
06-23-2009, 07:16 AM
Dirk shouldve been more careful with the kind of woman he busted in... real talk

Hope he gets custody of that kid and I hope all the drama doesn't effect his play

TheHoopsProphet
06-23-2009, 07:31 AM
that Taylor girl is not even attractive, at all. I can't imagine what about her lured him to her. Its probably unimaginably tough to be Dirk right now, but things will get better.

Trouble87
06-23-2009, 07:56 AM
that Taylor girl is not even attractive, at all. I can't imagine what about her lured him to her. Its probably unimaginably tough to be Dirk right now, but things will get better.

Lets be real Dirk ain't exactly GQ smooth ..... he probably caught her on a good day and got love sick quick fast

Brooklyn Mets
06-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Taylor claims to have learned of her pregnancy only after being arrested and taking a urine test at the police station.

wow real classy.. and she's an ex-stripper.. they better hurry up with those paternity tests because the baby daddy could be anyone..

Brooklyn Mets
06-23-2009, 08:40 AM

x2

Bones10564
06-23-2009, 09:05 AM
What a crazy broad...
I thought my baby mama was a psycho...
But this one right here has issues for real...