PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James..."Check My Stats T-Shirt".

Pages : [1] 2

JordansBulls
06-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Source: tmz (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/21/lebron-james-basketball-nba-cleveland-cavaliers/)

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0621_lebron_57433ex_james_b-gr_01.jpg

_Supreme_
06-21-2009, 02:30 PM
:puke:

Zefflin
06-21-2009, 02:32 PM
I hate him so much.

Brooklyn Mets
06-21-2009, 02:34 PM
haha

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Its not about stats Lebron. Its about winning. I want to see Tim Duncan have a shirt that says "Check My Rings"

TheHoopsProphet
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
I dont say this as a Laker fan, I say this as a basketball fan, anyone who likes Lebron James more than Kobe (aside from cavs fans) should be castrated. Kobe may be ferocious and mean on the court, but he's humble and down-to-earth off of it.

_Supreme_
06-21-2009, 02:39 PM
I don't hate him at all, but this is exactly what basketball (the team sport) should absolutely not be about.

However unfortunately this is what the NBA has been becoming lately, and David Stern and co. seem to only encourage it because (over)glorifying the individual stars makes them the most $.

_Supreme_
06-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Kobe may be ferocious and mean on the court, but he's humble and down-to-earth off of it.

This must be either sarcasm, or a very funny joke indeed!

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-21-2009, 02:42 PM
I dont say this as a Laker fan, I say this as a basketball fan, anyone who likes Lebron James more than Kobe (aside from cavs fans) should be castrated. Kobe may be ferocious and mean on the court, but he's humble and down-to-earth off of it.

A bit much :laugh2: Lebron is a more likable person. He is more outgoing and always smiling. I would want to be his friend more than I would want to be Kobes.

But I dont watch basketball to see who I would want as my Friend. I want guys who are going to get it done. This decade, give me Shaq, Duncan or Kobe and Ill be happy

SeoulBeatz
06-21-2009, 02:44 PM

jokes? cmon who are you trying to kid here.

the guys a cocky dude, and there's nothing wrong with that cause he's the most talented player in the league.

but when i read "down to earth" i laughed out loud.

cubulls
06-21-2009, 02:45 PM
If he doesn't have a ring, it doesn't mean ****. Queen James needs to get over himself.

DodgerLove
06-21-2009, 02:46 PM
There is absolutely no need to be wearing a shirt like that.

Mane
06-21-2009, 02:49 PM
douche.bag.

ko8e24
06-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Kobe: CHECK MY 4 CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS T-SHIRT!!!

:up:

azkarraga
06-21-2009, 02:52 PM
i know you wont agree, but the tshirt made me smile. and yes, id rather him winning a ring than fooling around. but by the time being, the fooling is what we got.

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Ha, you guys way overract to everything. And you can't say overreact w/o saying ovary, cause you guys are being b1tches! (<--Thanks Family Guy) It's just a shirt, and I actually wouldn't mind having one of those for fun, as a joke. He's not wearing it because he wants everyone to see that he's a great basketball player (the best in the game as a matter of fact). If he really wanted everyone to notice him as a great basketball player he'd just wear his jersey everywhere. Get over it. They are not overreacting. They are reacting to something that they don't like. There is no need for name calling for people who have an opinion. I find it very petty. I agree with you though. It's just a shirt. No big deal.

ko8e24
06-21-2009, 02:57 PM

jokes? cmon who are you trying to kid here.

the guys a cocky dude, and there's nothing wrong with that cause he's the most talented player in the league.

but when i read "down to earth" i laughed out loud.

Umm dude, Kobe is cocky because he is the best, he knows that, everyone knows that. But, his cockinness is only on the court when he makes facial expressions or pops off his jersey (his trademark). He doesn't show that crap outside in public. IN fact, if you see, he still have trouble in interviews because he hasn't always been a true "people's person", and sometimes, he tries a bit too hard to please others, and thus, comes out wacky and corny in the stuff he says. He still doesn't seem all that comfortable when he speaks out in public and rarely shows that much expression.

When Kobe was young, he said that his one problem was that he never bought into the whole popularity, how you have to portray yourself in public, and the image crap. All he did was concentrate solely on basketball, part of his naive and innocence. He has actually always been down to earth because from the very beginning of his career, he never gave crap about how he was portrayed and the politics of the NBA (which lebron it seems is concentrating more about in his young career rather than solely improving his J and overall game, lol). The only showing off he does is after halftime or after the game, when he goes into the locker room, the camera shows him kissing and embracing his wife and 2 daughters. lol, ya, thats cocky!

SeoulBeatz
06-21-2009, 02:58 PM
in defense of lebron, he really did do all he could in the playoffs, he couldnt have played any better and anyone who says otherwise is ******** or a kobe fan.

dtmagnet
06-21-2009, 03:00 PM
If he doesn't have a ring, it doesn't mean ****. Queen James needs to get over himself.

Sweet avatar, Berserk is the ish. Stats without winning is meaningless but I don't really care if he wears this shirt, he's probably just goofing around.

azkarraga
06-21-2009, 03:01 PM
why do we have to ascertain kobe greatness everytime LBJ does something? yes, kobe's great, but has nothing to do here

Agent008
06-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Damn, there's a lot of haters on this forum. It's just a t-shirt, who cares. I see people wearing shirts with sayings that like all the time, but since it's Lebron everyone's hating.

ko8e24
06-21-2009, 03:08 PM
in defense of lebron, he really did do all he could in the playoffs, he couldnt have played any better and anyone who says otherwise is ******** or a kobe fan.

4 games vs pistons 47-59 Ft (79.7%) 14.8 FTA per game
4 games vs hawks 32-46 Ft (69.6%) 11.5 FTA per game
6 games vs magic 70-94 Ft (74.5%) 15.7 FTA per game
2009 NBA Playoffs 149-199 Ft (74.9%) 14.2 FTA per game

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of free throw attempts. He made half of his living at the charity stripe, and didn't even take full advantage of the free throws he "so rightfully deserved".

levignjw
06-21-2009, 03:08 PM
What a d-bag.

ko8e24
06-21-2009, 03:14 PM
why do we have to ascertain kobe greatness everytime LBJ does something? yes, kobe's great, but has nothing to do here

Ya ur right, the fact that many of us PSDers always involve Kobe in any conversation concerning LBJ has really to do with our subconcious minds, which tell us kobe is the measuring stick in today's league.

But for someone who gets so much hype and bring so much attention to himself (the "handshake", the skipping of press conference after game 6, he childhood akron buddies visiting obama, this GREAT t-shirt, etc) it's getting really annoying. He should be working on his damn game, and at the same time, putting immense pressure on his incompetent 3rd class front office. Hell, I'd say he should do what kobe did 2 summers ago, lol, act all bipolar. You know what Kobe once said: "Sometimes, it takes pressure to creat a diamond". Bron Bron gotta be improving his game and be the cavs GM this summer.

He's gotta do everything he can to upgrade his team and make them TRUE championship caliber. Last year was simply a mirage. Thats what he should be concentrating on

still1ballin
06-21-2009, 03:16 PM
He also was wearing a shirt that said LBJ MVP.....talk about being cocky.

Caution1011
06-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Prince james lol you are a funny guy, this shirt is stupid but i guess he gets a pass. Nba royalty gets a pass everytime.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 03:18 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/17/lebron-james-most-valuable-loser/

He was also wearing an LBJ: MVP t-shirt. Man, this guy is so full of himself.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 03:19 PM
My new nickname for him is "Humble Lebron." :laugh:

Beltrans Mole
06-21-2009, 03:22 PM
who cares about a damn t-shirt? lebron is already an amazing nba player is hes 24 years old. if you think kobe was this good when he was 24, then your a biased moron. this "prince james" talk will all be over when hes 36 years old and has 5 nba championships under his belt. by the way, im not a cavs fan, im not even that much of a lebron fan. i just know talent and greatness when i see it. lay off the guy, hes still learning...its scary but true.

MPScribbles
06-21-2009, 03:25 PM

Redundant.

You guys do realize that LeBron didn't print that shirt, right? He purchased the shirt.
It is a freakin novelty t-shirt. If you don't have one or two you are probably lame as hell. LeBron probably thought it was funny so he bought it, like we all do. Get off his back and get off Kobe's nuts. This thread didn't even have anything to do with Kobe but as soon as some Lakers fan gets in here, BAM, Kobe vs LeBron thread number 4 million.

J-Relo
06-21-2009, 03:25 PM
it's just a t-shirt!

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Redundant.

Hmmmm. So you are saying anybody who is a fan of Kobe is ********?

That is pretty ********. I'm not going to lie. That is beyond stupid.

nikefreek220
06-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Stats is the only thing he'll ever be able to check, because his ring box will stay empty!

ARMIN12NBA
who cares about a damn t-shirt? lebron is already an amazing nba player is hes 24 years old. if you think kobe was this good when he was 24, then your a biased moron. this "prince james" talk will all be over when hes 36 years old and has 5 nba championships under his belt. by the way, im not a cavs fan, im not even that much of a lebron fan. i just know talent and greatness when i see it. lay off the guy, hes still learning...its scary but true.

Lebron is turning 25, already has ridiculous mileage on him, and he heavily relies on athleticism. He may have already had his best year. Once he declines in athleticism, then how good will he really be?

BTW--Check out Bryant's resume by the age of 24. Pretty impressive.

GspLAL
Ha, you guys way overract to everything. And you can't say overreact w/o saying ovary, cause you guys are being b1tches! (<--Thanks Family Guy) It's just a shirt, and I actually wouldn't mind having one of those for fun, as a joke. He's not wearing it because he wants everyone to see that he's a great basketball player (the best in the game as a matter of fact). If he really wanted everyone to notice him as a great basketball player he'd just wear his jersey everywhere. Get over it.

:laugh:

anyways, Kobe might be cocky but he always gives credit where credit is do, never makes excuses, last year got beat and he gave credit to C's defense etc etc.

MrBloop
06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Lebrons a bird. Dudes style is tacky/cheese/hood/model/Ohio...not a good look.

He needs to come to NY, talk to Clyde, and get some class and style.

azkarraga
06-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Ya ur right, the fact that many of us PSDers always involve Kobe in any conversation concerning LBJ has really to do with our subconcious minds, which tell us kobe is the measuring stick in today's league.

But for someone who gets so much hype and bring so much attention to himself (the "handshake", the skipping of press conference after game 6, he childhood akron buddies visiting obama, this GREAT t-shirt, etc) it's getting really annoying. He should be working on his damn game, and at the same time, putting immense pressure on his incompetent 3rd class front office. Hell, I'd say he should do what kobe did 2 summers ago, lol, act all bipolar. You know what Kobe once said: "Sometimes, it takes pressure to creat a diamond". Bron Bron gotta be improving his game and be the cavs GM this summer.

He's gotta do everything he can to upgrade his team and make them TRUE championship caliber. Last year was simply a mirage. Thats what he should be concentrating on

concentrating? how do you know he's not? just for a lousy t shirt?

azkarraga
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM

hahaha

sdweston757
06-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Stats is the only thing he'll ever be able to check, because his ring box will stay empty!

lebron will never win a ring??? wrong.

sdweston757
06-21-2009, 03:59 PM
and notice in the t-shirt how the stats has a dollar sign for the $... he is talking about his ****ing money.. get over it

and its funny how all of question lebrons character when it was kobe two years throwing all of his teammates under the bus by requesting a trade and then wins a championship and hugs all of them like it never happened. kobe is a douche bag. lebron wears a t-shirt that says check my stats.. who cares

The Intimidator
06-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Well, the guy does have good stats...maybe he wants to remind us. :D

Kakaroach
06-21-2009, 04:02 PM
This must be either sarcasm, or a very funny joke indeed! x2 But this is a little vain, to say the least, of His Majesty. I thought he would have been a lot more mature than that.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:06 PM
and notice in the t-shirt how the stats has a dollar sign for the $... he is talking about his ****ing money.. get over it

and its funny how all of question lebrons character when it was kobe two years throwing all of his teammates under the bus by requesting a trade and then wins a championship and hugs all of them like it never happened. kobe is a douche bag. lebron wears a t-shirt that says check my stats.. who cares

Lebron also requests trades...behind closed doors though so he can protect his image.

Kobe is about winning. He wanted to win and put pressure on Mitch to make deals and make deals quick. BTW-- 1. Kobe never went out to the media publicly and throw his teammates under the bus. 2. Why is that such a horrible thing? I remember Bird did that and he was praised for lighting a fire under McHale and Parish. Double Standards galore.

Too bad that strategy didn't work out for Kobe though...Oh wait. :rolleyes:

Havoc Wreaker
06-21-2009, 04:09 PM
:laugh2:

Nighthawk
06-21-2009, 04:10 PM
you guys are all surreal...Hating on Lebron for what he wears..Does LBJ's clothing really get to you? Would it be better if he was in an all white tee? lol gimme a break. You people actually visit tmz's website..my god....I want one of those shirts. **** dopes. And for the record, im not a Bron fan at all....at all!

nikefreek220
06-21-2009, 04:11 PM
That shows what money does to some people.
When LeBron came into the league he was humble as can be and was a poster child for the NBA.
Now he has a TON of money and MORE is on the way, he is becoming arrogant.

GDG
06-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Ha, you guys way overract to everything. And you can't say overreact w/o saying ovary, cause you guys are being b1tches! (<--Thanks Family Guy) It's just a shirt, and I actually wouldn't mind having one of those for fun, as a joke. He's not wearing it because he wants everyone to see that he's a great basketball player (the best in the game as a matter of fact). If he really wanted everyone to notice him as a great basketball player he'd just wear his jersey everywhere. Get over it.

Well, that's exactly what he's doing. And he's basically saying, hey it wasn't my fault, I played well, it was my teammates... That's just very, very childish

lakersrock
06-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Kobe: CHECK MY 4 CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS T-SHIRT!!!

:up:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/mixedupeddie/fwfe.jpg :D

nikefreek220
06-21-2009, 04:19 PM
All of you "LeBron haters" out there please listen carefully or read carefully lol... Why are you over reacting about him wearing a piece of clothing? T.O. gets to rock the iCoach, iCatch, iPerform t-shirts with no harrasment? Any person in the world can purchase Nike t's that say "Get on my level", "Just Do It", its a t-shirt people, a t-shirt! Atleast he's not following in Kobes footsteps.. by that i mean atleast LBJ doesn't cheat on his wife, rape innocent women, etc.. I'm also pretty sure LeBron can wear an "Check my stats" t-shirt because in the playoffs he played 1 on 5 every game and averaged 35/9/7.. replace kobe with lebron on the lakers and they sweep every team.. Not to mention LBJ is the greatest athlete in the world, 2 years in a row

we already know what T.O is about though, he is selfish and disaster to his team.

People just love to worship LeBron and say he is the greatest person on and off the court... best player since Jordan all this crap about him.

Teams go on the road for 41 games, and go clubbing and parties, you really think a 24 year old with a LOAD of money and famous doesnt cheat??? hahaha i am willing to bet anything he does.

EX-TREME
06-21-2009, 04:19 PM
it's a t-shirt

younggunn113
06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
All of you "LeBron haters" out there please listen carefully or read carefully lol... Why are you over reacting about him wearing a piece of clothing? T.O. gets to rock the iCoach, iCatch, iPerform t-shirts with no harrasment? Any person in the world can purchase Nike t's that say "Get on my level", "Just Do It", its a t-shirt people, a t-shirt! Atleast he's not following in Kobes footsteps.. by that i mean atleast LBJ doesn't cheat on his wife, rape innocent women, etc.. I'm also pretty sure LeBron can wear an "Check my stats" t-shirt because in the playoffs he played 1 on 5 every game and averaged 35/9/7.. replace kobe with lebron on the lakers and they sweep every team.. Not to mention LBJ is the greatest athlete in the world, 2 years in a row

This is what kills me...youre not intelligent enough to formulate an argument so you bring up the adultery. I mean if you remember, he was found innocent in the court of law. Do you also realize you just used TO as an example? Im pretty sure Lebron isnt even married, yet has children. Thats a great example for the youth of today as well..I hate the talk that his team was garbage all the Cavs fans were saying how much better they were than everyone else all year, then the playoffs come and the team apparently sucks? You dont win 66 games in the NBA with one player. They had a rough series...This threads about his shirt, which I have no issue with. Its just clothes, who cares what he wears. And you cant say put lebron on the Lakers and they sweep, thats hypothetical, you cant prove it..Put Kobe on those Bulls teams and he wins 6 championships too. See how that works, its all speculation you cant prove it right or wrong. LBJ may be the best athlete in the world 2 years in a row, but he hasnt been the best basketball player in either of them..

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:21 PM

Lebron actually does that (girlfriend; not wife).

Nice profile name by the way. Inaccurate and ignorant, but hilarious.

prodigy
06-21-2009, 04:31 PM
He backs it up, Does he not?

If deshawn stevenson was wearing that, then we all could moan and complain.

MrBloop
06-21-2009, 04:31 PM

I can't blame Kobe for lashing out the way he did. Dude was the best player on a franchise, known for surrounding their stars with better than avg role players and complimentary stars. Kupchick needed a wake up call b/c he wasn't doing **** for a guy who was dead smack in the middle of his prime. Again I can't blame him for lighting a fire under his and the organizations azz to ensure they were committed to being contenders. Kobe, like myself saw the writing on the wall as far as what direction the team was going in, and showed them, if you don't show me you're committed to winning championships? I'm outta this mug.

His teammates needed a reality check as well, and he gave it to them. Look at the results.

Lebron showed his true colors this season, ditching the media after getting his *** handed to him, leaving his teammates to pick up the pieces. A real team leader puts it on his shoulders, and takes the heat afterwards. So much for the "loyalty" Tatt. He may not be mentally capable to play in NY if he decides to do the right thing and bolt.

The guys an ego maniac, they all are (Kobe included) I could care less whats on his T shirt, but lets not act like Lebron is polly perfect please, and diss a guy who's been to top, became White Americas worst nightmare (a black guy accused of raping a white woman:rolleyes:) admitted his mistakes, only to rise to the top again as an NBA champion.

Parading those cute girls of his was def a calculated PR move lol I'll admit that...EGO!

madiaz3
06-21-2009, 04:32 PM
your very ignorant... he was not TRULY innocent in the court of law, im pretty sure kobe paid off that chick so the court case would go away you ******.. something sounds pretty fishy there... also they won 66 games because they played in the trashy eastern conference whose only competition were the celts and magic...im pretty sure he is the best bball player this year according to NBA players and coaches... also i would very much rather be the best athlete in the country than good at ONE thing.. would you? ******.

even though i shouldnt reply to the three post guy with rapist24 in his name...
he did not pay off the girl. They found DNA and pubic hairs from THREE OTHER GUYS in her, that fact came to light and she lost nearly all credibility.

People only started to call Lebron the best in the league after the atlanta sweep, but slowly but surely Kobe was called it just the same as he was winning in the finals.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:32 PM
your very ignorant... he was not TRULY innocent in the court of law, im pretty sure kobe paid off that chick so the court case would go away you ******..

Not really. The judge dismissed the case because the girl didn't have any evidence. Not to mention the evidence against her. She had texts in which she was bragging about how she was had sex with Kobe and was going to try to screw him by stealing his money. She was a notorious hoe. She went to a party and bragged about his "size" and said she was going to, again, try to steal his money.

She was a gold digger basically.

MrBloop
06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Lebron also requests trades...behind closed doors though so he can protect his image.

Kobe is about winning. He wanted to win and put pressure on Mitch to make deals and make deals quick. BTW-- 1. Kobe never went out to the media publicly and throw his teammates under the bus. 2. Why is that such a horrible thing? I remember Bird did that and he was praised for lighting a fire under McHale and Parish. Double Standards galore.

Too bad that strategy didn't work out for Kobe though...Oh wait. :rolleyes:

Here Here!:clap:

madiaz3
06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
i just cant figure out why everyone on here flips out over a t-shirt, its friekin fathers day, dont you guys have anything else to do other than bash the best athlete in the world for wearing a white t... grow up and do something with your lives

Not taking too much time out of my day to post a few times on PSD...

younggunn113
06-21-2009, 04:36 PM
your very ignorant... he was not TRULY innocent in the court of law, im pretty sure kobe paid off that chick so the court case would go away you ******.. something sounds pretty fishy there... also they won 66 games because they played in the trashy eastern conference whose only competition were the celts and magic...im pretty sure he is the best bball player this year according to NBA players and coaches... also i would very much rather be the best athlete in the country than good at ONE thing.. would you? ******.

Again, unable to articulate and argument so you try to insult the other person. Also, that woman had mental issues and accused somebody else of rape before as well when he didnt do it. So if somebody with 0 credibility accuses you of something are you automatically guilty? I didnt know thats how it worked. Well if you ask Lebron himself who the best player in the game is he says Kobe, Ive never heard Kobe call Lebron the best. Also he was found the best by the media, not by the coaches or other players. Thats another good point by you though. So even though he only plays one sport, youd rather Lebron be a better basketball/football player than Kobe is a basketball player? Id rather take the best in their profession, if Lebron can catch footballs, awesome, but that doesnt help the Cavs at all.. 0-3 isnt too bad...

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:37 PM
i just cant figure out why everyone on here flips out over a t-shirt, its friekin fathers day, dont you guys have anything else to do other than bash the best athlete in the world for wearing a white t... grow up and do something with your lives

Says the guy who has "Rapist24" in his account name. :laugh2:

MrBloop
06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
it's a t-shirt

I wonder how forgiving you would be if you're magic didn't oust his cheesy azz?

You prob woulda wrote this thread lol

prodigy
06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Ya I don't think kobe raped the chick, But its still kinda funny. Not that rape is funny, But You should still never put yourself in that sutiation.

Kobe should always think ''what would lebron do'' Before he does something.

Kobe is also mean to house keepers. lol

P.S. if kobe was all about winning, He would opt out and go to cleveland or orlando.

BALLER71
06-21-2009, 04:39 PM

Wasn't Kobe the guy that asked for a trade because his team sucked? Humble and down to earth. :laugh:

TYoung21
06-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Lebron <3

SidTheKid87
06-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Didn't Kobe just wear a shirt that says "Check out my rings"??? But that's cool? LeBron WILL win a championship...and oh yeah Kobe lovers...he's such a classy guy that he cheated on his wife...kobe bryant = clASS. He also had the the most dominant player his rookie years. Lebron came to a team with nothing and turn them around in 2 years. This is why everyone hates kobe and the lakers.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Ya I don't think kobe raped the chick, But its still kinda funny. Not that rape is funny, But You should still never put yourself in that sutiation.

Kobe should always think ''what would lebron do'' Before he does something.

Kobe is also mean to house keepers. lol

P.S. if kobe was all about winning, He would opt out and go to cleveland or orlando.

1. True.
2. What?
3. That was his wife, Vanessa.
4. Why? He is already winning in L.A.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Didn't Kobe just wear a shirt that says "Check out my rings"??? But that's cool? LeBron WILL win a championship...and oh yeah Kobe lovers...he's such a classy guy that he cheated on his wife...kobe bryant = clASS. He also had the the most dominant player his rookie years. Lebron came to a team with nothing and turn them around in 2 years. This is why everyone hates kobe and the lakers.

No.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Wasn't Kobe the guy that asked for a trade because his team sucked? Humble and down to earth. :laugh:

How does that make him not humble? He wanted to win. He knew he didn't have many years left in him. He knew one of two things would happen:

1. He would go to a team and contend.
2. Under pressure, Mitch would make some deals.

Remember, the Lakers had a great chance to get Baron, Boozer, etc., but Mitch decided to stand pat. Kobe put pressure on him to make deals and Mitch delivered "under pressure."

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 04:44 PM
hahaha you Lebron haters. Its amazing how you can call Lebron arrogant...I wouldnt even get into how arrogant Kobe is...he spends more time *****in in the refs ear for calls than he spends with his own coach and teammates during a game....he always crys for fouls...anyway for you ignorant retatrds who say Lebron will never win a ring just remember he is only 24, and you will see vengance next season. Its ok let Kobe have his "first" nba finals mvp....and yeah he is good but he will never be the greatest...I wish Jordan would put on that shirt and see what you Kobe hip lickers would have to say then...JORDAN CHECK MY $tats!!! Comparing Kobe to Jordan is like comparing a chinuaha to a PITBULL...yeah Kobe has 4 but he lost 2....Jordan never lost in a finals...THE END!

MrBloop
06-21-2009, 04:47 PM
This is what kills me...youre not intelligent enough to formulate an argument so you bring up the adultery. I mean if you remember, he was found innocent in the court of law. Do you also realize you just used TO as an example? Im pretty sure Lebron isnt even married, yet has children. Thats a great example for the youth of today as well..I hate the talk that his team was garbage all the Cavs fans were saying how much better they were than everyone else all year, then the playoffs come and the team apparently sucks? You dont win 66 games in the NBA with one player. They had a rough series...This threads about his shirt, which I have no issue with. Its just clothes, who cares what he wears. And you cant say put lebron on the Lakers and they sweep, thats hypothetical, you cant prove it..Put Kobe on those Bulls teams and he wins 6 championships too. See how that works, its all speculation you cant prove it right or wrong. LBJ may be the best athlete in the world 2 years in a row, but he hasnt been the best basketball player in either of them..

:clap::clap::clap:^^^:clap::clap::clap:

Its amazing how Cavs fans went from basically calling their team the 97' Bulls, in terms of chemistry, to saying "LBJ was playing by himself" and "Kobe has sooo much help"..... lol gimme a break.

They talked on here like they had 10 chip banners hanging from the rafters and another 4 in row on the way.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:51 PM
hahaha you Lebron haters. Its amazing how you can call Lebron arrogant..

CHECK MY STATS and I'm the MVP t-shirts are not arrogant at all...

.I wouldnt even get into how arrogant Kobe is...he spends more time *****in in the refs ear for calls than he spends with his own coach and teammates during a game

How is Kobe relevant? Kobe or any other human being on earth being arrogant doesn't make Lebron any less arrogant.

Also, your point is completely and utterly false.

....he always crys for fouls...

False.

anyway for you ignorant retatrds who say Lebron will never win a ring just remember he is only 24,

He is turning 25 and just finished his best season and his athleticism will begin to drop in a couple years. Plus, this is a team game and Lebron doesn't know how to play the game as a team without losing his precious stats.

and you will see vengance next season.

K.

Its ok let Kobe have his "first" nba finals mvp....and yeah he is good but he will never be the greatest...

So what? Why can't he be great? Magic isn't the greatest. Neither is Larry. Neither is Oscar. Neither is a lot of great player. How is that an argument at all? It's not.

I wish Jordan would put on that shirt and see what you Kobe hip lickers would have to say then...JORDAN CHECK MY $tats!!! Comparing Kobe to Jordan is like comparing a chinuaha to a PITBULL...yeah Kobe has 4 but he lost 2....Jordan never lost in a finals...THE END!

How does Lebron wearing a t-shirt have to do with Jordan and Kobe? I love that all the people who dislike Kobe use Jordan as the crutch of their life. They would never be able to survive. Before it was Shaq and Jordan. Now it is just Jordan. Oh Lord. They don't realize how dumb it is to use the argument of Kobe not being as good as Jordan against Kobe. Of course he isn't. Nobody is. Imagine people saying, "Who cares about Magic...not as good as Jordan." That is essentially your argument. :laugh2:

prodigy
06-21-2009, 04:51 PM
1. True.
2. What?
3. That was his wife, Vanessa.
4. Why? He is already winning in L.A.

2. Read it again lol. Kinda explains it.

3. the house keeper said kobe would make her do things to.

4. So you are telling me, Kobe would have a better chance to stay on the lakers and try to repeat, then playing with lebron or howard. Ummmm no.

If kobe is willing to pass more, The cavs would be untochable with him. same with magic.

howard
lewis
turk
kobe
nelson.

lol. That would be insane. Each guy can go for 30 any night. Won't happen, But still fun to thin about.

E.O.21
06-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Kobe has nothing to do with this thread

madiaz3
06-21-2009, 04:52 PM
hahaha you Lebron haters. Its amazing how you can call Lebron arrogant...I wouldnt even get into how arrogant Kobe is...he spends more time *****in in the refs ear for calls than he spends with his own coach and teammates during a game....he always crys for fouls...anyway for you ignorant retatrds who say Lebron will never win a ring just remember he is only 24, and you will see vengance next season. Its ok let Kobe have his "first" nba finals mvp....and yeah he is good but he will never be the greatest...I wish Jordan would put on that shirt and see what you Kobe hip lickers would have to say then...JORDAN CHECK MY $tats!!! Comparing Kobe to Jordan is like comparing a chinuaha to a PITBULL...yeah Kobe has 4 but he lost 2....Jordan never lost in a finals...THE END!

Wait, are you blind or do you think that Lebron doesn't do any of the things you mentioned? Whine to the refs, cries for fouls...lol

Don't see why players should be rewarded for not making the finals. It's like you have a choice, you can win the ECF/WCF but know you will lose the finals, "So let's just lose in the ECF or WCF just to say we never lost in the finals!"

yeah, no. No team does that because it doesn't matter as much as you'd like it to.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Kobe has nothing to do with this thread

The argument for people who like Lebron is to bash Kobe. We're used to it.

Vinny642
Terrible Shirt

prodigy
MrBloop how about you go shove your attitude up your ***... I'm pretty sure the Cavs played in a terrible eastern conference so ofcourse they would get 66 wins with the worlds greatest athlete.. the only comp. they had were the magic and celts.. also kobe actually had players who could play down low unlike lebron so im pretty sure kobe did have sooooooo much help you ******.. lebron had ben wallace who is god awful now, big z who is afraid to play down low and is a perimeter player, and anderson v who is just a hustler.. you just got owned

cavs were 24-3 vs the west.

ARMIN12NBA
06-21-2009, 04:56 PM

Nope. The suit was against Vanessa. Kobe is away all the time. Vanessa is her boss pretty much.

4. So you are telling me, Kobe would have a better chance to stay on the lakers and try to repeat, then playing with lebron or howard. Ummmm no.

If kobe is willing to pass more, The cavs would be untochable with him. same with magic.

howard
lewis
turk
kobe
nelson.

lol. That would be insane. Each guy can go for 30 any night. Won't happen, But still fun to thin about.

They don't have the cap space...

madiaz3
06-21-2009, 04:57 PM
cavs were 24-3 vs the west.

lakers made up 2 of those
cavs also got demolished by the rockets who the lakers were criticized for not rolling through

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
new orleans was the other one

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 04:59 PM
^^Use Jordan as crutch????...hahah whoever thinks Kobe will surpass what Jordan has done for the game of baskeball is lost!!..anyway whatever...do enjoy the hype of this finals because it wont last long!

_KB24_
06-21-2009, 04:59 PM
The guy is arrogant whether you like it or not. He's just come off a EMBARRASSING AND HUMILIATING series and that's what he thinks of himself? Everyone ripped Kobe when he was dropping 35-40 every night and did you ever see him say "Check my Stats"? Lebron is way too over himself and the guy is way too self-centered. He is kind of like the A-rod of the NBA. He is obsessed with his stats, money, and has tons of talent but hasn't done anything in the grandest stage yet. Pujols>A-rod....Kobe>Wade.

azkarraga
06-21-2009, 05:00 PM
have we ever discussed so much for an mj tshirt? or kobe's? or magic's? lbj is a pr master

Beno7500
06-21-2009, 05:01 PM
All of you need to stfu. its just a shirt that he is wearing.

MPScribbles
Hmmmm. So you are saying anybody who is a fan of Kobe is ********?

That is pretty ********. I'm not going to lie. That is beyond stupid.

It was a joke man, calm down. I have several friends that like Kobe quite a bit, most of my ammo against Kobe comes from multiple debates I've had with them about him. Lighten up bra.

E.O.21
2. Read it again lol. Kinda explains it.

Dosent she get paid to do "things"?

Squad13
06-21-2009, 05:02 PM

No, he is the guy that was told by the owner that he would build a contender around him, so he re-signed with the lakers. Only to have Smush parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown in the starting line up for 2 years. He wanted to win and what was promised so he spoke out, get real.

Shaolin
06-21-2009, 05:04 PM

Yeah, a humble and down-to-earth rapist.

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 05:05 PM
^^Wasn't Kobe the ignorant ******* who threw Bynum under the bus...wasnt Kobe the pussycat who when he got caught creeping on his wife tried to call out Shaq and said he did it too justify his actions?? I can go on and on the full has never been told...he has a stink attitude!

Kabowdos
06-21-2009, 05:06 PM
It is not a big deal.

It just shows the difference between LeBron and Kobe, Duncan, Jordan, etc...
LeBron is still a kid... he doesn't handle the media the best. He doesn't handle the fame in the best ways. It is not easy. '
LeBron still has some maturing to do and he will get there. He shouldn't be wearing t-shirts that say LBJ MVP or CHECK MY $TATS. When your good, you don't need to remind yourself or everyone else. No need to cocky when you know got it.

Beno7500
06-21-2009, 05:07 PM
christ people... its a freakin shirt

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 05:09 PM
yea but its lebrons

hockeypro68
06-21-2009, 05:10 PM
thats not even lebron

Beno7500
06-21-2009, 05:11 PM
yea but its lebrons

So what? lol

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 05:12 PM
lol if he takes a step in the bar, everybody on psd will call him an alcoholic

carson005
06-21-2009, 05:12 PM
See this is why I like Lebron, I find that shirt funny...

Wilson
06-21-2009, 05:16 PM
I really don't think this is anything to talk about :shrug: It's just a shirt!

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 05:16 PM
See this is why I like Lebron, I find that shirt funny...

LOL I thought u said he was funny, i was like No he isn't Dwight is funny

NYtilIdie
06-21-2009, 05:25 PM
I guess some people don't know what "comedy" is. He's just joking around trying to make some laughs damn. How the hell did Kobe get brought up into this? Let me guess Laker fan brings up the rings and we all flip out?

td0tsfinest
06-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Its not about stats Lebron. Its about winning. I want to see Tim Duncan have a shirt that says "Check My Rings"

I think it would be better if it read check my fingers

GSW fan
06-21-2009, 05:31 PM
woooowwww.. its a funny shirt. u guys dont think lebron wants a ring?!? ITS JUST A SHIRT!

MPScribbles
06-21-2009, 05:37 PM
I really don't think this is anything to talk about :shrug: It's just a shirt!

:cheers:
Cheers mate.

Zefflin
06-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah, a humble and down-to-earth rapist.

Retards like this should be banned. That Rapist guy is rubbing off on me with all that ****** talk. From now on if you say that Kobe Bryant is a rapist you are basically saying you still do not know what happened in a trial from 2003 so you're portraying your stupidity outright.

thats not even lebron

:laugh2: yea that's just another 6 foot 8 two hundred and 50 something pound black dude on a beach with a Check My $tat$ shirt on...you're right it doesn't even look like him...

haha :clap:

goku
06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
why is ppl hating is a damn t-shirt hell he is 25 years old one the if not the best player in the league yes he can have shirt that say check my states cause he dont have a team
ppl forget that kobe wasnt like he is now

28+24+5=3champs
06-21-2009, 05:52 PM
this guy came into the league humble and personable but during the year he just became cocky and arrogant with all his celebrating on the bench and arrogant tactics on the court like when he just stood around after making that half court shot. everyone knows your great lebron you dont have to remind everyone every chance you get

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 05:54 PM
I've always wondered if Lebron knew the refs help him get his "stats" so he can look good? He's pretty good naturally, but more like a 20 PPG player if he had to play by the rules like everyone else. I guess the answer is no after seeing this. That's crazy.

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 05:57 PM
^^You sound like an idiot.

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 05:58 PM
lol that was mean

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 06:00 PM
^^You sound like an idiot.

says the hurt Lebron fan...

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Hurt??? LMAO...all we have is time..enjoy your last days!

Zefflin
06-21-2009, 06:06 PM

All you have is time? haha till when, your boy has commercials out promoting himself leaving...

Our last days? You're going to be sick of seeing KB and the Lakers these next 3 years!! haha sucker.

Cubs Win
06-21-2009, 06:06 PM
I've always wondered if Lebron knew the refs help him get his "stats" so he can look good? He's pretty good naturally, but more like a 20 PPG player if he had to play by the rules like everyone else. I guess the answer is no after seeing this. That's crazy.

Wow. I thought you were just a major homer Laker fan during the Finals. I guess in addition to that you're incredibly dumb.

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 06:08 PM
It's funny how some of you guys bring kobe's name into this. This thread has nothing to do with him. It's about Lebron. Like I said before, I don't care what shirt Lebron is wearing. It's irrelevant to me. His stats are good, but I don't want to check them.

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 06:09 PM
LOL Its funny when someone that is a laker fan says something like lebrons gets the ref's help when all kobe does is whine after every offensive play and gets BS calls too.

Cubs Win
06-21-2009, 06:11 PM
LOL Its funny when someone that is a laker fan says something like lebrons gets the ref's help when all kobe does is whine after every offensive play and gets BS calls too.

Lakers fans just don't realize it. They claim Kobe deserves those calls :laugh:

rabzouz 96
06-21-2009, 06:12 PM
the lebron hating is ridiculous on this board,one can make a big deal out of anything...

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 06:12 PM
LOL Its funny when someone that is a laker fan says something like lebrons gets the ref's help when all kobe does is whine after every offensive play and gets BS calls too. I thought this was about Lebron's shirt? Go to the official referee complaining thread if you have a problem with that.

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:13 PM

He was living at the free throw line this postseason. I don't think I have seen a player get that many calls in quite sometime....

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 06:14 PM

yea we have plenty of time to watch Lebron not get a ring. enjoy

Wow. I thought you were just a major homer Laker fan during the Finals. I guess in addition to that you're incredibly dumb.

Ahhh..someones still mad that the Lakers won. Call me "dumb" when you aren't even intelligent enough to stay on topic...ok

We know you hate Kobe...anything else you'd like to add? ON TOPIC much?

Teeboy1487
Come on Cubs Lose, we are talking about Lebron's shirt. His stats are good.

Vinny642
I thought this was about Lebron's shirt? Go to the official referee complaining thread if you have a problem with that.

I dont, but a Laker fans said that Lebron gets BS calls, so I said so does Kobe

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:15 PM

Lebron was getting to the line on avg. about 15 or 16 times a game, which is unheard of for most perimeter guys.... I don't remember Jordan getting that many "gift" whistles. The officiating against Orlando was a joke...

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Come on Cubs Lose, we are talking about Lebron's shirt. His stats are good.

They are alright

D-Amazins
06-21-2009, 06:17 PM
You guys overreact for EVERYTHING. Damnnnnnnn Ya love to HATE.

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Are we still talking about Lebron's shirt? Where can I buy it?

Cubs Win
06-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Lebron was getting to the line on avg. about 15 or 16 times a game, which is unheard of for most perimeter guys.... I don't remember Jordan getting that many "gift" whistles. The officiating against Orlando was a joke...

Maybe because he's a perimeter guy that drives, creates contact and takes most of his shots in/around the paint? :eyebrow:

OC Knights #11
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Lebron James is a great player. But he will never win a championship.

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Maybe because he's a perimeter guy that drives, creates contact and takes most of his shots in/around the paint? :eyebrow:

No, that's not it, I have seen guys that are just as relentless and attack the basket just as much, but don't get the same type of calls.... The series against the Magic was completely ridiculous in terms of him getting every little call... The playoffs are supposed to be officiated differently and they were calling every little bump, bottomline, he gets officiated differently. He gets every little touch foul.

*It really doesn't matter though, his team lost, so it's a moot point for now...

Cubs Win
06-21-2009, 06:26 PM
No, that's not it, I have seen guys that are just as relentless and attack the basket just as much, but don't get the same type of calls.... The series against the Magic was completely ridiculous in terms of him getting every little call... The playoffs are supposed to be officiated differently, but in regards to him, he gets officiated differently. He gets every little touch foul.

*It really doesn't matter though, his team lost, so it's a moot point for now...

:rolleyes: Whatever helps you sleep at night...

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 06:26 PM

It's called charging and for other players its a turnover. Charge, travel, dunk, repeat. How entertaining...

Cubs Win
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM
It's called charging and for other players its a turnover. Charge, travel, dunk, repeat. How entertaining...

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM

I am sleeping just fine, especially since the lakers just won the NBA championship.... Thanks for the concern.:cool:;)

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
hahaha..Lakers are Haters...I dont let them get to me...they are so hateful they even don't know how to celebrate a victory..the idiots had a brawl:DLOLOL

Mane
06-21-2009, 06:30 PM

No we couldn't because Deshawn Stevenson is the god of all things basketball.

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:30 PM
hahaha..Lakers are Haters...I dont let them get to me...they are so hateful they even don't know how to celebrate a victory..the idiots had a brawl:DLOLOL

Those weren't laker fans, those were a bunch of idiots just trying to cause a riot.

FNM BOY
06-21-2009, 06:36 PM
they reprsented u...end of story

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 06:37 PM
hahaha..Lakers are Haters...I dont let them get to me...they are so hateful they even don't know how to celebrate a victory..the idiots had a brawl:DLOLOL At least we have something to celebrate. :cool:

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 06:37 PM

sounds like it got to you, or else you would have stopped posting 10 posts ago.

Lakersfan2483
06-21-2009, 06:38 PM
they reprsented u...end of story

NBA champs!!!

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 06:39 PM
for now

Teeboy1487
06-21-2009, 06:42 PM
for now What, are the hornets going to dethroned us? We'll be ready again.:box:

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 06:46 PM
:box:
its on...... like donkey kong

28+24+5=3champs
06-21-2009, 06:52 PM
isnt it commonplace to have riots after teams win championships? not saying its right but to say it was only in LA after the Lakers is kinda ridiculous

prodigy
06-21-2009, 07:04 PM
The argument for people who like Lebron is to bash Kobe. We're used to it.

goes both whys.

prodigy
06-21-2009, 07:08 PM
LOL I thought u said he was funny, i was like No he isn't Dwight is funny

Howard was funny. But the impressions are old now.

Howard does to much laughing. Thats why I can't take him seriously.

dos132
06-21-2009, 07:16 PM
check my hands too leBron....

unstoppable...

blacknell
06-21-2009, 07:26 PM

I have only heard people say good things about Lebron but Kobe on the other hand many people have said how much of a jerk he is so what are you talking about? I'm not a cavs or lakers fan but i like lebron alot better and part of the fact is i like lebron because he doesn't try to be like someone else unlike Kobe.. Kobe wants to be Mike so bad from the one hoop earring to the style of clothing to the he shoots his fade away which is a complete copy of Mikes. but there is nothing humble about Kobe at all come on he thinks he is best NBA player to live which is why is chose number 24 and 10 in the olympics. he wore 33 in high school not 24 all of his jersey numbers picked are 1 above Mike which to me means he think he is a step above him

GspLAL
06-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Too many educated people in this thread, it's overwhelming.

GspLAL
06-21-2009, 07:35 PM

Of course he backs it up he's a hell of a player, but if Kobe was wearing a shirt like that, all the non LA fans would use it as an opportunity to bash the **** out of Kobe, I personally don't care what Lebron wears because it's a pointless thing to argue about, but I do think it has meaning to them losing in the ECF.

_KB24_
06-21-2009, 07:38 PM
What, are the hornets going to dethroned us? We'll be ready again.:box:

LOL!:laugh:

It must suck not to be a Lakers fan....

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 07:39 PM
A true winner doesn't make excuses...he moves on and refocuses.

prodigy
06-21-2009, 07:41 PM
A true winner doesn't make excuses...he moves on and refocuses.

thats random. Who made excuses?

shas
06-21-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.freshnessmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/nike-kobe-bryant-4-rings-041.jpg

TannerOwnsDevin
06-21-2009, 07:45 PM
blown out of proportion. i mean should we make a thread about kobe's fakeness?

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
thats random. Who made excuses?

Well, the Cavs lose the ECF and Lebron's excuse for losing is this shirt. Basically, he's saying "it wasn't my fault" IMO. Basketball is a team sport, and everyone should take responsibility for a win or a loss.

From what I've seen, Lebron doesn't know how to cope appropriately with losing.

Beno7500
06-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Laker fans... wow

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 07:51 PM
LOL!:laugh:

It must suck not to be a Lakers fan....

Not if your a celtics fan. IM glad im not either, I wanted to start with a team that never won it.

Born a Brave
06-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Great article comparing LeBron James' game winning 3 pointer against the Magic in this year's playoffs with Michael Jordan's game winner over Craig Ehlo in the 1989 playoffs..... Must read for all NBA fans!!!!

http://www.atlantabravesnews.com/bornabrave/weblog/7634/le-shot-will-never-replace-the-shot.html

Penetra8r
06-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Just a shirt people. Who cares?

Beno7500
06-21-2009, 07:53 PM
atlantabraves news?

Vinny642
06-21-2009, 07:55 PM
haha lol braves are greta though

tr4shb0t
06-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Just a shirt people. Who cares?

If you got something better to talk about start a thread. Not much going on today...

Kenny
06-21-2009, 07:58 PM
wow people on this board are obsessed with the man, its a ****en t-shirt

Trouble87
06-21-2009, 08:15 PM
now his t-shirts makes news and inspire hatred? really people?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-21-2009, 08:25 PM
I am not a fan of Lebron's personality at all. his game on the court is great. amazing passing ability and driving to the lane and strong finishes.

that said. I always hated his attitude. most ppl trash me for it, but dont really hear me out and just call me a hater. Well, looks like more ppl are starting to agree with me.

This T-shirt isnt much of an issue. altho, its wierd and really stupid because its all about championships and if he really believes stats are more important, than he has issues.

I don't care if he doesnt congratulate the winners. ppl made a big deal about him storming off the court. ppl already forgot he refused to let his team watch the Celtics banner raising back in November. He clearly can't stand losing. Good or Bad, its watever.

Wat really annoys me about him is that I have never seen someone talk about impending free agency 2 years in advance. thats disrespectful to your team. so disrespectful that I would have traded him and got a King's ransom for him.

Lebron is an amazing talent but he is so full of himself that its sickening.

Pornstar86
06-21-2009, 08:26 PM
sorry but lebrons not the best in the game right now....kobe is the best followed by wade, then lebron.....and if you say wade is not 2nd...remember hes 6'4", not a 6'8" beast like lebron...he game is much more polished, if wade had a 3pt like kobe i would put wade on top right now too

Pornstar86
06-21-2009, 08:28 PM
and by the way, who cares what shirt the guy wears...if i was lebron, i would have a shirt that says, "Check out my stats, my wallet, and my groupies!"

_KB24_
06-21-2009, 08:33 PM
^^ "my groupies"
you mean his Asian prostitutes that he enjoyed in China during the Olympics?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-21-2009, 08:35 PM
^^ "my groupies"
you mean his Asian prostitutes that he enjoyed in China during the Olympics?

your kidding? right?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Lebron's "mistakes over the years."

1. Speak about impending free agency of 2010 in 2008. "that summer will be the biggest summer of my life" -said by LeBron in MSG after a game he lit the knicks up for 60 i think.

2. Wore a Yankees cap to an Indians vs. Yankees playoff game in Cleveland

3. Sat on the sideline of the Cowboys during a game in Cleveland

4. Calls his teammates "the supporting cast."

5. Refused to watch the banner raising in Boston and even forced his team to as well.

6. Walked off the court in anger as the Magic went to the Finals and then after cooling down, refused to acknowledge that what he did was wrong blaming it on competitiveness.

7. Released New York themed sneakers the night he played in MSG against the Knicks.

these up for debate as mistakes, but I see it as signs of disrespect that I would never want on my team.

GspLAL
06-21-2009, 08:46 PM
So what, people make mistakes do they not? would you want someone to come up to you and list all your mistakes and throw them in your face?

BTownTeamsRKing
06-21-2009, 08:50 PM
So what, people make mistakes do they not? would you want someone to come up to you and list all your mistakes and throw them in your face?

Im just listing them. I could a similar list for a lot of players, but this is a lebron thread right?

i know i make my share of mistakes.

still, talking about leaving your team 2 years in advance is straight up disrespectful. dont u agree?

GspLAL
06-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Im just listing them. I could a similar list for a lot of players, but this is a lebron thread right?

i know i make my share of mistakes.

still, talking about leaving your team 2 years in advance is straight up disrespectful. dont u agree?

I agree, but throwing your center under the bus is disrespectful too, hence my point of everyone makes mistakes, including the best players in the league in Kobe & Lebron

chitownbulls
06-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Its just a shirt relax.

theuuord
06-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I've noticed that the PSD sports forum spends tons of time talking about completely irrelevant and unimportant things....

Maybe I should make a Kobe vs. LeBron thread and keep the trend going.

J4KOP99
06-21-2009, 09:56 PM
You can all trash LeBron for wearing a t shirt but each one of you would take LeBron on your team in a second.

Anyone who wouldn't, I would have to question your sanity.

He has little education and has already said his main goal is to earn 1 Billion dollars...what more can you expect from a guy like that? But when it comes down to it, he is a talent that you rarely see the likes of.

Born a Brave
06-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Great article comparing LeBron's game winning 3 against the Magic and Michael Jordan's game winner against the Cavs in 1989....... All NBA fans must check it out

http://www.atlantabravesnews.com/bornabrave/weblog/7634/le-shot-will-never-replace-the-shot.html

Pornstar86
06-21-2009, 11:21 PM

7. Released New York themed sneakers the night he played in MSG against the Knicks.

why are these mistakes? his favorite team are the yankees, he likes the cowboys, and his shoes are for the yankees also....he is a superstar and everyone else on his team are roleplayers (supporting cast, just like in movies)...so i guess because he plays for cleveland that he can't wear a yankees hat or shoes, and can't speak the truth (it's not like he belittled his team, but they are the supporting cast)...cmon man people need to stop looking at athletes as role models and start looking at family instead...hes not a rolemodel hes a highschool educated guy who can jump and shoot

J4KOP99
06-22-2009, 12:09 AM

why are these mistakes? his favorite team are the yankees, he likes the cowboys, and his shoes are for the yankees also....he is a superstar and everyone else on his team are roleplayers (supporting cast, just like in movies)...so i guess because he plays for cleveland that he can't wear a yankees hat or shoes, and can't speak the truth (it's not like he belittled his team, but they are the supporting cast)...cmon man people need to stop looking at athletes as role models and start looking at family instead...hes not a rolemodel hes a highschool educated guy who can jump and shoot

I agree with most of your idea but the role model thing is ridiculous.

Kids need people like LeBron James or Kobe Bryant when their family/parents are in jail, alcoholics,abusive, not to be looked up to.

Let people believe in that if they want to. Yes family should be held close to everyone but to say that you can't look up to athletes is a bit crazy.

Ask the current NBA players who they looked up to...I gauruntee you the majority say Michael Jordan.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-22-2009, 12:34 AM

i said all the mistakes were and have been up for debate. Im big on loyalty personally, so thats why I hate Lebron's attitude. cleveland is your team, your city, your boys and u just do them wrong so many times with all this new york love.

_KB24_
06-22-2009, 01:17 AM
your kidding? right?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102444

slipcid
06-22-2009, 01:54 AM

:):):)

MrBloop
06-22-2009, 02:13 AM
^^Wasn't Kobe the ignorant ******* who threw Bynum under the bus...wasnt Kobe the pussycat who when he got caught creeping on his wife tried to call out Shaq and said he did it too justify his actions?? I can go on and on the full has never been told...he has a stink attitude!

Kobe just bought and sold you...you didn't even know it.

Hater...every1 has issues.:rolleyes:

stawka
06-22-2009, 04:45 AM

81 points.

JayW_1023
06-22-2009, 04:50 AM
LeBron is been monitored closely throughout his career...every little thing he does is being scrutinized. Pathetic.

Like many said before me, it's a friggin' t-shirt. All you can accuse LeBron of here is bad fashion taste.

stawka
06-22-2009, 04:55 AM
LeBron is just like Kobe, just like Jordan, just like Shaq.

If he's on your team, you love him. That is of course if you're completely dedicated to a certain team. If he's not on your team, you hate him because he's so good. Happened with Jordan, happened with Shaq, is happening with Kobe (including myself) and is slowly getting worse with LeBron. At some point there has to be a fine line drawn to separate disliking someone, and not appreciating greatness when it (he) slaps you in the face.

cormacraig
06-22-2009, 06:38 AM
I want to see Tim Duncan have a shirt that says "Check My Rings"

:D

And about James' shirt - Someone should tell him that arrogance isn't an essential quality in his "competition" against Kobe.

theuuord
06-22-2009, 09:20 AM
LeBron is been monitored closely throughout his career...every little thing he does is being scrutinized. Pathetic.

Like many said before me, it's a friggin' t-shirt. All you can accuse LeBron of here is bad fashion taste.

Pathetic is the perfect word for this thread. Thanks.

I swear people on these boards don't even care about basketball.

king4day
06-22-2009, 09:30 AM

Lebron has yet to get in trouble with the law and hasn't publically ripped his team from the players to management. I'm sorry if you feel everyone else needs to lose their lower extremeties because you like Kobe.

Unruly Fan
06-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Lebron has yet to get in trouble with the law and hasn't publically ripped his team from the players to management. I'm sorry if you feel everyone else needs to lose their lower extremeties because you like Kobe.:clap:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 09:43 AM
I think its more of a joke than anything.
If not, then whatever.
No harm done.
It's not like he's doing anything wrong.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Lebron has yet to get in trouble with the law and hasn't publically ripped his team from the players to management. I'm sorry if you feel everyone else needs to lose their lower extremeties because you like Kobe.

This is gonna cause a fight. But I agree with every word.

chitownbulls
06-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Like i said before, its just a shirt relax

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Lebron's "mistakes over the years."

1. Speak about impending free agency of 2010 in 2008. "that summer will be the biggest summer of my life" -said by LeBron in MSG after a game he lit the knicks up for 60 i think.

5. Refused to watch the banner raising in Boston and even forced his team to as well.

6. Walked off the court in anger as the Magic went to the Finals and then after cooling down, refused to acknowledge that what he did was wrong blaming it on competitiveness.

these up for debate as mistakes, but I see it as signs of disrespect that I would never want on my team.

What disrespect? Did he disrespect anyone by cheering for the other team? And it's ANOTHER SPORT, not basketball. Even if its the same city, it's not disrespect.

What about Kevin Garnett promising 2 titles in the future? Isn't tha disrespect to Boston fans? It's not going to happen so he's bringing your hopes up only to disappoint. Tha's disrespect.

Kevin Garnett talking **** is alright but Lebron can't wear and go to games to support teams from OTHER SPORTS.

It's not like it was a basketball game. If he wore a NYK jersey to support the Knicks when they faced a team then its probably disrespect and would be sending the wrong message but he WENT TO 2 DIFFERENT SPORTS AND SUPPORTED THE OTHER TEAM. Is that so bad? Last time I checked, the Browns and Indians aren't elite teams while the Yankees and Cowboys have stars on their team. Is it so bad to cheer for another team. It's like saying Wade cheering for the Bears instead of the Dolphins in a football game. Nothing wrong with it.

Shoes are bad? So what if he wore shoes that were NY based? It's not like he said I want to play for NY in 2010 so I'm going to wear these NY based shoes. He got shoes based on NY. Nothing wrong with that.

He didn't wanna watch the Celtics put up their banner and He didn't shake the Magic's hands. So what? I don't think any athlete would want to see another team win the title or beat them when they are so close. Kobe and a lot of other players even said there was nothing wrong with it.

Won't 2010 be the biggest summer of his life? He's going to be chased around with teams offering over $100 million. He's just being real. I don't see why it's so bad. Did he say anything that he was going to another team? No so nothing wrong.

His team is the supporting cast. Just like Pau and the rest of the Lakers is Kobe's cast. The supporrting cast is everyone who helps the STAR PLAYER. THE BEST PLAYER IN THE MAIN GUY AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THE SUPPORTING CAST. PIPPEN WAS PART OF THE SUPPORTING CAST FOR MJ.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 10:10 AM

YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY I WANT LEBRON TO STAY. YOU TALK LIKE NY IS GOING TO BE THE BEST CHOICE FOR HIM. YOU ACTUALLY THINK GOING TO NY WILL TURN HIM MORE CLASSY? I'm basing this off of tv, movies and what I heard from my relatives in the US, but aren't New Yorkers one of the rudest people in the world?

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 10:12 AM

Lakers got gifts too.

Didn't Lakers win Game 4 because of an elbow that wasn't called that led to the game changing shot?

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Just cuz it looks like Lebron doesn't get hurt doesn't mean its a foul. He's a 6'9 260 pond SF. He's a big guy for normal wings to guard. So normal wings will be took weak to foul him hard. They foul but just cuz it doesn't look strong doesn't mean it doesn't its not a foul.

BTownTeamsRKing
06-22-2009, 10:20 AM
What disrespect? Did he disrespect anyone by cheering for the other team? And it's ANOTHER SPORT, not basketball. Even if its the same city, it's not disrespect.

What about Kevin Garnett promising 2 titles in the future? Isn't tha disrespect to Boston fans? It's not going to happen so he's bringing your hopes up only to disappoint. Tha's disrespect.

Kevin Garnett talking **** is alright but Lebron can't wear and go to games to support teams from OTHER SPORTS.

It's not like it was a basketball game. If he wore a NYK jersey to support the Knicks when they faced a team then its probably disrespect and would be sending the wrong message but he WENT TO 2 DIFFERENT SPORTS AND SUPPORTED THE OTHER TEAM. Is that so bad? Last time I checked, the Browns and Indians aren't elite teams while the Yankees and Cowboys have stars on their team. Is it so bad to cheer for another team. It's like saying Wade cheering for the Bears instead of the Dolphins in a football game. Nothing wrong with it.

Shoes are bad? So what if he wore shoes that were NY based? It's not like he said I want to play for NY in 2010 so I'm going to wear these NY based shoes. He got shoes based on NY. Nothing wrong with that.

He didn't wanna watch the Celtics put up their banner and He didn't shake the Magic's hands. So what? I don't think any athlete would want to see another team win the title or beat them when they are so close. Kobe and a lot of other players even said there was nothing wrong with it.

Won't 2010 be the biggest summer of his life? He's going to be chased around with teams offering over $100 million. He's just being real. I don't see why it's so bad. Did he say anything that he was going to another team? No so nothing wrong.

His team is the supporting cast. Just like Pau and the rest of the Lakers is Kobe's cast. The supporrting cast is everyone who helps the STAR PLAYER. THE BEST PLAYER IN THE MAIN GUY AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THE SUPPORTING CAST. PIPPEN WAS PART OF THE SUPPORTING CAST FOR MJ.

The city of cleveland basically bows down to this guy. He can support watever team outside of basketball he wants, but dont throw it in the face of the ppl who love u by openly supporting the other team.

Oh yes, KG promised 2 titles so I guess I should hold him to that. Do u really think what he said has anything to do with our expectations?

Id say releasing NY sneakers when theres a cloud of specualtion following him everywhere about him leaving for NY in 2010 is not exactly the classiest or smartest move.

Fine he doesnt have to watch. thats cool, but he can expect to be disrespected by everyone who beats his team. All year the guy flexes and dances and taunts after every dunk and when his team loses, he runs away and pretends it didnt happen. Does that sound like a great sportsman? U can compete as hard as u want. I play like a crazy guy against my own family during games, but once the game is over, its over and u shake hands and move on. not run away and cry.

We all know 2010 is going to be big, does he have acknowledge it IN NEW YORK WHERE HE IS SUSPECTED TO GO IN 2010? doesnt sound very necessary. If he is really going to leave, he should tell management now instead of playing these mind games in the media.

and now to the concept of T-E-A-M. I thought cleveland was a team. What happen to high flying Delonte and Scotti "Mo Will" Pippen and Big Z? the suporting cast? Pierce, KG, Ray Allen, Tmac, Kobe all have had AWFUL teams around them and never once degraded them by calling them something so unimportant as the supporting cast.

Lebron is straight out of HS. maybe im wrong in expecting more maturity, but u know im not the only one who believes he is extremely immature for a guy making $300 million.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 10:44 AM
The city of cleveland basically bows down to this guy. He can support watever team outside of basketball he wants, but dont throw it in the face of the ppl who love u by openly supporting the other team.

Oh yes, KG promised 2 titles so I guess I should hold him to that. Do u really think what he said has anything to do with our expectations?

Id say releasing NY sneakers when theres a cloud of specualtion following him everywhere about him leaving for NY in 2010 is not exactly the classiest or smartest move.

Fine he doesnt have to watch. thats cool, but he can expect to be disrespected by everyone who beats his team. All year the guy flexes and dances and taunts after every dunk and when his team loses, he runs away and pretends it didnt happen. Does that sound like a great sportsman? U can compete as hard as u want. I play like a crazy guy against my own family during games, but once the game is over, its over and u shake hands and move on. not run away and cry.

We all know 2010 is going to be big, does he have acknowledge it IN NEW YORK WHERE HE IS SUSPECTED TO GO IN 2010? doesnt sound very necessary. If he is really going to leave, he should tell management now instead of playing these mind games in the media.

and now to the concept of T-E-A-M. I thought cleveland was a team. What happen to high flying Delonte and Scotti "Mo Will" Pippen and Big Z? the suporting cast? Pierce, KG, Ray Allen, Tmac, Kobe all have had AWFUL teams around them and never once degraded them by calling them something so unimportant as the supporting cast.

Lebron is straight out of HS. maybe im wrong in expecting more maturity, but u know im not the only one who believes he is extremely immature for a guy making $300 million.

He's gonna get critisized for cheering for another team anyways. He might as well let everyone know.

If Lebron wore LA based shoes, would he be critisized for it?

Lebron is 25. He was pretty muched forced to act professional and act sportsman like since he was 18. He's going to slip when things get tough. He was mad that his team didn't show up and he did everything he could while the team did nothing. I'd be mad as hell and probably wouldn't wanna talk to anyone.

Lebron is the face of the NBA when it comes to media. Even if he said it to managment, it would find its way to the media and they'd make a big deal out of it.

But the rest of the team is the supporting cast. KG, Allen and Peirce are the main guys while evryone is supporting cast. Kobe and Pau are the main guys while the rest is the supporting cast. I don't think anyone else on the Cavs team is good enough to share the spot with Lebron as the main guy.

A 25 year old can only be so mature. He's joking around and everything because he is enjoying life. He is always smiling all the time and joking around 24/7. Does having a lot of money mean you have to be mature? Cuz if you think that, then you should meet Mark Cuban.

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 11:24 AM
^^Wasn't Kobe the ignorant ******* who threw Bynum under the bus...

1. Somebody caught him on tape. He didn't intentionally throw anybody on the bus.

2. I didn't hear anybody criticize Larry for calling his teammates pansies and soft...Only praise because it lit a fire under McHale and Parish and Co. It lit a fire under Bynum.

Double standards, much?

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 11:27 AM
I dont, but a Laker fans said that Lebron gets BS calls, so I said so does Kobe

:laugh: The same Kobe who averaged, what, 8 free throws per game while Lebron was averaging 16-17. :laugh2: Comical.

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 11:28 AM

Los Angeles actually had the least amount of arrests for ANY parade. Boston had triple the amount of arrests. San Antonio had quadruple the amount of arrests. I can go on and on. L.A. was actually quite tame compared to the other cities.

:eyebrow:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Los Angeles actually had the least amount of arrests for ANY parade. Boston had triple the amount of arrests. San Antonio had quadruple the amount of arrests. I can go on and on. L.A. was actually quite tame compared to the other cities.

:eyebrow:

Maybe it's because people didn't want to pay a fine or bond seeing as how this is a recession.

Iron24th
06-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't know if he (james) is serious,but if he is,he's an idiot,everyone knows sport is all about to win,nothing else.

MPScribbles
06-22-2009, 11:53 AM
No, that's not it, I have seen guys that are just as relentless and attack the basket just as much, but don't get the same type of calls.... The series against the Magic was completely ridiculous in terms of him getting every little call... The playoffs are supposed to be officiated differently and they were calling every little bump, bottomline, he gets officiated differently. He gets every little touch foul.

Hilarious to hear a Lakers fan, of all people, complain about someone getting officiated differently. Let us not forget the previous 3 championship teams in LA. There is no way you can say that Shaq wasn't/isn't officiated differently. He has been his entire career. If Shaq were held to the same standards as the rest of the league he would have fouled out of almost every game he ever played by the 3rd quarter. Also, as others have mentioned, Kobe gets a lot of the same weak calls that LeBron gets.

Gibby23
06-22-2009, 12:00 PM
14 pages over a shirt?

robruss614
06-22-2009, 12:05 PM
you guys are crazy!!!! LMAO!!! Are you guys really going nuts over a vacation picture. C'mon really im neither a cavs fan or lakers fan, but are the kobe fans really gettin on lebron for a stats tshirt. "If that aint the pot callin the kettle black "LMAO!!!!

8kobe24
06-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm a Kobe fan, and I think people are making a big deal out of all this. Lebron want to wear the shirt let him be, why do we need to translate everything into something negative? Really, 14 pages criticizing lebron's t-shirt is non sense.

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Maybe it's because people didn't want to pay a fine or bond seeing as how this is a recession.

Not my point. The other guy was saying the Lakers fans were crazy because they riot...Laker fans were actually quite tame.

Jahari Kavi
06-22-2009, 01:50 PM

i agree...i can see how it can rub some people the wrong way, but I personally don't get the big deal about it.......

mrblisterdundee
06-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I think the shirt is a statement that LeBron did everything he could. Kobe won a championship because he had a better team. Dwight Howard got to the finals because he had a better team. If Lebron and Kobe traded places, the Lakers would be truly unstoppable. The dollar symbol was kind of an ******* touch though.

Cubs Win
06-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Well for all you guys complaining that LeBron is only doing this for attention...
Congratulations!

You've made a thread about a shirt reach 15 pages! :clap:

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 03:30 PM
I think the shirt is a statement that LeBron did everything he could. Kobe won a championship because he had a better team. Dwight Howard got to the finals because he had a better team. If Lebron and Kobe traded places, the Lakers would be truly unstoppable. The dollar symbol was kind of an ******* touch though.

I love the fact that people have such a complete misunderstanding and lack of knowledge of the TPO. :rolleyes:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 03:45 PM
What's so bad about Lebron wearing a shirt.

IT'S A FREAKING SHIRT.

I can't believe this last 15 pages.

Blaze12
06-22-2009, 03:58 PM
It's awesome. Lebron is twice the player and person that kobe every was or will be. kobe is trash, anyone that says otherwise is nuts. kobe finally got it done, now that he has help. Lebron will get it done and a lot more. He will play a lot bigger role than kobe has. Look at what happened when there was nobody around kobe. He was whining up a storm and just said screw the team. He was pouting because he couldn't get it done without really good players around him. I can't wait until kobe is out of the league and out of our minds. He's nothing like Jordan when he is done nobody will remember.

ARMIN12NBA
06-22-2009, 04:03 PM
It's awesome. Lebron is twice the player and person that kobe every was or will be. kobe is trash, anyone that says otherwise is nuts. kobe finally got it done, now that he has help. Lebron will get it done and a lot more. He will play a lot bigger role than kobe has. Look at what happened when there was nobody around kobe. He was whining up a storm and just said screw the team. He was pouting because he couldn't get it done without really good players around him. I can't wait until kobe is out of the league and out of our minds. He's nothing like Jordan when he is done nobody will remember.

Right. Nobody is going to remember an MVP, Finals MVP, 4x Champion, 11 time and counting All-Star, 10 All-NBA selections, 9 All-Defense selections, etc. :laugh:

What does this have to do with Kobe anyways? :laugh:

BTW--Also, according to you, Magic, Larry, Jordan, Kareem, Russel, Wilt, Dr. J, etc. are nobodies. :laugh: Wow.

GspLAL
06-22-2009, 04:05 PM

Top 5 in dumbest posts ever? It has potential.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2009, 04:07 PM
^Make it top 3 considering it has nothing to do with the thread.

MrBloop
06-22-2009, 04:33 PM

2010...get to know it guy.

MrBloop
06-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Top 5 in dumbest posts ever? It has potential.

I would have to agree:clap:

MrBloop
06-22-2009, 05:04 PM

I gotta break this fool down somethin serious here I can't help it...

ahhhh hemmmm:smoking: (cough, cough)

First off you're clearly a scorned Blazer fan and Laker hater. To say Lebron is even better than Kobe right now is an insult b/c he's not on Kobe's level yet. His game has to many holes in it right now, and Kobe has NONE. You're sounding like PSD bench warmer from jump street with that comment. Kobe complained b/c he saw the direction the franchise was going in, and he didn't wanna become that superstar, who had to play out his prime years with no help...See KG. I would be pissed too if you passed on a deal to get Garnett, b/c of Bynum. Was he a total professional about it? no but I felt him for giving the franchise a wake up call ultimatum.

I can't wait until kobe is out of the league and out of our minds.

Why so much hate for the best player in the world? You sound like myself in 5th grade coming to school with my head down, awaiting the jokes by NY Bulls fans after Mike just dropped a cool 35 ousting my Knicks...AGAIN.

Sack up and be happy you're team is on the rise, and stop trying to look for a short cut in the pacific division. Deal with it, and respect the game and the playa...playa.

He's nothing like Jordan when he is done nobody will remember.

Clearly we all measure greatness on the "Jordan Scale"...and so far, nobody does a better Jordan impression than Kobe. Kobe could go down as a top 5 player of all time easily if he doesn't slow down dramatically. Kill that noise about rememberance, you dont know ****.

theuuord
06-22-2009, 06:47 PM
14 pages over a shirt?

This is actually "Pro Fashion Daily."
I didn't realize I logged onto PFD until I saw this thread was so popular.

Brooke
06-22-2009, 06:48 PM

Wow I can't even take this post seriously if you actually believe this I dont know what to say

theuuord
06-22-2009, 06:48 PM
oh, and:

stop this madness.

pmmr2113
06-22-2009, 06:57 PM
posts like this make me.........
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/281akc8.gif

way to kill some brain cells

Thatruth32
06-22-2009, 06:57 PM
gotta love it

dodie53
06-22-2009, 08:33 PM
nice shirt LBJ

TragicallyHip
06-22-2009, 08:53 PM
haha that is hilarious. Bron Bron is WAAAYY better than Kobe too for the record. If they switched teams, it would have been the same outcome for sure.

Zefflin
06-22-2009, 08:54 PM
If they switched teams, it would have been the same outcome for sure.

:cry:

:horse::horse::horse:

thomasa2324
06-22-2009, 08:57 PM
well duh who else can he trust with the ball??

lorenz00
06-22-2009, 09:02 PM
what a guy where cocky ness happens?

iam brett favre
06-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I like him....but is the main stat on the back of his t-shirt? 0? Until thats a 1 Lebron...shut up.

zsiddiqui23
06-22-2009, 09:09 PM
haha kobe haters can talk ALL they want. fact of the matter is, kobe has 4 rings, and is the current NBA champion.

_KB24_
06-22-2009, 09:50 PM
hilarious to hear a lakers fan, of all people, complain about someone getting officiated differently. Let us not forget the previous 3 championship teams in la. There is no way you can say that shaq wasn't/isn't officiated differently. He has been his entire career. If shaq were held to the same standards as the rest of the league he would have fouled out of almost every game he ever played by the 3rd quarter. Also, as others have mentioned, kobe gets a lot of the same weak calls that lebron gets.

are you ****ing kidding me? Shaq back in 00 was foulded so many times and hacked at almost every time he got the ball in the post. There were so many missed calls and i remember especially vlade with his stupid flops getting shaq in foul trouble. The refs hated shaq or to a lesser degree, were a little biased against him. Shaq and iverson are probally the most unliked players by most referess and get punished whenever they are under the basketball. I admit kobe and lebron do get ***** fouls but this year lebron being officiated is just been disgusting.

ldawg
06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Blaze12

hey dude what you on? Kobe just got it done? what? are you for real? where were you when he got his first 3 rings? that was # four. That is a number most guys can only dream of meeting he goin selected few. And if you say he ride Shaq for those rings look again. Shaq needed a closer late in games because of the hack-a-shaq. Most games are won in the 4th and that is when Shaq had to take a back seat. And if you look at him and D-Wade it was the same. Also Lebron can be the best player this game has seen in the pass 30 yrs because of his size,speed and strenght. but in order to do that he has to win 6 or more rings to pass Kareem and Mj, and to be great pass 5 for majic man, 4 for kobe, Shaq and Tim Duncan, 3 for Larry bird, 2 for Hakeem, or even 1 for Chauncy. In the end no one rember stats just ask Barkley. Lebron has been cocky and arrogant for a while just no one notice. Oh the new talk is Lebron need Shaq or even more help no one can do it alone so what is your point? Lets see him win with Sasha, Luke, Mhim, Kwame, Smush and Cook. Players that would not start for any other team in the NBA. And did Lebron b------ after he lost? he left his teamates to speak for him, who knows he maybe in the office now telling them who to get rid of next. This team changes every year everyone in the nba once played for cavs many of whom were or is Allstars. If its so easy and he had so much help why has he not won a ring yet? And what if the Lakers were in the East? Oh my bad just another hatter buying into media one player hogg the ball he is gready the other oh he is greatest.

Lakersfan2483
06-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Hilarious to hear a Lakers fan, of all people, complain about someone getting officiated differently. Let us not forget the previous 3 championship teams in LA. There is no way you can say that Shaq wasn't/isn't officiated differently. He has been his entire career. If Shaq were held to the same standards as the rest of the league he would have fouled out of almost every game he ever played by the 3rd quarter. Also, as others have mentioned, Kobe gets a lot of the same weak calls that LeBron gets.

No, Shaq was "mugged" in most games and half of the time he was intentionally fouled when he caught the ball deep in the paint because teams wanted to put him at the line rather then have him beat them with an easy layup or dunk. His free throw trips were earned and or intentional, completely different then what I was talking about in terms of the officiating for Lebron. Lebron avg. about 16 trips a game in that Orlando series, I don't even remember MJ getting that type of love and he was relentless in terms of attacking the rim.

Lakersfan2483
06-22-2009, 11:42 PM
:laugh: The same Kobe who averaged, what, 8 free throws per game while Lebron was averaging 16-17. :laugh2: Comical.

I was laughing when I read that also.

Lakersfan2483
06-22-2009, 11:52 PM
haha that is hilarious. Bron Bron is WAAAYY better than Kobe too for the record. If they switched teams, it would have been the same outcome for sure.

Based on what exactly, his team won 66 games this year and had the no. 1 record, so what's his excuse for losing? Before he lost to Orlando, every so-called NBA expert picked Cleveland to beat Orlando and were comparing the Cavs to the 96 Bulls, which was laughable, but I digress.... How is he way better? Can you be more descriptive? Bryant is amongst the top ten players to ever play the game, you can't the same about Lebron yet. Bryant is ahead in terms of career accomplishments clearly, so how is James better? Has Lebron won more titles, Finals Mvps, regular season Mvps, scoring titles? Is he ahead in career points, rebs, assists, etc? Is he among the top ten in playoff scoring all time like Kobe is? The point is, he has a lot to accomplish if he wants to surpass Kobe.

NBA_Starter
06-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Source: tmz (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/21/lebron-james-basketball-nba-cleveland-cavaliers/)

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0621_lebron_57433ex_james_b-gr_01.jpg

"Check My $tats" is a hip hop saying, it is talking about his money, this is a non issue really.

theuuord
06-23-2009, 12:31 AM
"Check My $tats" is a hip hop saying, it is talking about his money, this is a non issue really.

You stop with that rationality. This is PSD, a cesspool of sports stupidity.

Lakersfanla24
06-23-2009, 12:53 AM

The officiating against orlando was a joke and le-balls-suck still couldnt get past them so you know what L-BJ's fans keep sucking on his nuts just like Bspn does and hope that next year when we stomp ur *** he dont decided to up and leave for NY. BTW the t-shirt shows just how much of an arrogant prick he really is and how much about his personal accolades he is about rather than winning. Good luck trying to win with that D-bag cleveland or any team for that matter:smoking:

superkegger
06-23-2009, 12:55 AM
I guess we know where his priorities lie.

Lakersfanla24
06-23-2009, 01:06 AM
I am not a fan of Lebron's personality at all. his game on the court is great. amazing passing ability and driving to the lane and strong finishes.

that said. I always hated his attitude. most ppl trash me for it, but dont really hear me out and just call me a hater. Well, looks like more ppl are starting to agree with me.

This T-shirt isnt much of an issue. altho, its wierd and really stupid because its all about championships and if he really believes stats are more important, than he has issues.

I don't care if he doesnt congratulate the winners. ppl made a big deal about him storming off the court. ppl already forgot he refused to let his team watch the Celtics banner raising back in November. He clearly can't stand losing. Good or Bad, its watever.

Wat really annoys me about him is that I have never seen someone talk about impending free agency 2 years in advance. thats disrespectful to your team. so disrespectful that I would have traded him and got a King's ransom for him.

Lebron is an amazing talent but he is so full of himself that its sickening.

for the first time in my life i am actually agreeing with a celtics fan :puke: except for the t-shirt comment, that makes him a total D-bag. basketball is a team sport. mad people bashed kobe when he was putting up crazy numbers but now that its lebron hes the best thing since the sport was invented?!? c'mon people do you even watch the game or follow the history?:eyebrow::confused:

JayW_1023
06-23-2009, 05:46 AM
The thing is, this thread was not about Kobe. Stop this Kobe vs. LeBron grudge match...it's just pointless and will only dumb down the level of discussions. The number of Kobe fans vastly outnumber the LeBron fans anyway...so carrying on this nonsense is somewhat obsolete. No need to push so hard proving a point and dragging down the level of the discussion doing so.

Vinny642
06-23-2009, 06:40 AM

comical??, i never said they get to the line as much, i said they both get the extremely BS calls. man you got to learn to read!

TragicallyHip
06-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Based on what exactly, his team won 66 games this year and had the no. 1 record, so what's his excuse for losing? Before he lost to Orlando, every so-called NBA expert picked Cleveland to beat Orlando and were comparing the Cavs to the 96 Bulls, which was laughable, but I digress.... How is he way better? Can you be more descriptive? Bryant is amongst the top ten players to ever play the game, you can't the same about Lebron yet. Bryant is ahead in terms of career accomplishments clearly, so how is James better? Has Lebron won more titles, Finals Mvps, regular season Mvps, scoring titles? Is he ahead in career points, rebs, assists, etc? Is he among the top ten in playoff scoring all time like Kobe is? The point is, he has a lot to accomplish if he wants to surpass Kobe.

LeBron is 6 years younger than Kobe, so obviosuly his numbers aren't going to equate right now. LeBron is much better at taking a game over than Kobe is. Kobe won 3 of his rings with quite possibly the most dominant big man in the history of the game, and let's face it, Kobe was the second fiddle in the band that was the Lakers. When it's all said and done, LeBron will have a much better career than Kobe. :cool:

Cunanan
06-23-2009, 11:02 AM
leave lebron alone. you can hate all you want but you all admire what he does on the court. Kobe maybe the best player now, but james is not that far behind. if lebron was on that same exact lakers team, he'd have a ring and kobe would be spending his offseason chilling with varejao and ilgauskas!

MrBloop
06-23-2009, 11:48 AM

Wrong.

You listen to the tragically hip and you're from boston....

Douche Chillz

quiksilver2491
06-23-2009, 11:51 AM

Hmmmmm......having accusations of raping a women or wearing a shirt that says "Check My Stats".......I wonder which brings up a bigger question mark of character?

MrBloop
06-23-2009, 11:59 AM
LeBron is 6 years younger than Kobe, so obviosuly his numbers aren't going to equate right now. LeBron is much better at taking a game over than Kobe is. Kobe won 3 of his rings with quite possibly the most dominant big man in the history of the game, and let's face it, Kobe was the second fiddle in the band that was the Lakers. When it's all said and done, LeBron will have a much better career than Kobe. :cool:

Its not just about numbers genius, its about body of work and overall game, and he hasn't had the career Kobes had thus far, so how can you say he's better??? Its an insult to Kobe to even say he's "as good" as him.

Lebron has way too many holes in his game, Kobe has 0

If Lebron played with shaq in the 90's he would be second fiddle too. Infact, lets knock all the great stars who had the luxury of playing with dominant big men:rolleyes: Lebron could very well have a better statistical career than kobe, but who cares? Kobe is regarded as the best by most people, experts and otherwise, odds are you morons in the minority are WRONG, not us intelligent sports fans who can see something that is so obvious.

The fact that Lebron isn't a GREAT one on one defender alone, gives Kobe best player honors over him. Lebron just got hip to the concept this season.