PDA

View Full Version : thunder's pick

reemy
06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
im trying to do a psd mock draft n i would like to know who your team is picking up based on the info you heard

dubh46
06-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Since Presti does not even let the media in to the work outs our picks are really just hopes. I like Harden first or Rubio and then trade him. Thats just me though.

blazerman
06-21-2009, 12:50 AM
You guys must be having a lot of fun with your draft options, I know I did when the Blazers had the #1 pick, I couldn't even sleep a wink in the few days leading up to the draft and partied for a few days after. Good times I tell ya!

You guys should have a bit of a chip on your shoulder after the draft and the FA signing period ends. It's gotta be fun with cap space and the 3rd pick.

Enjoy it Thunder fans:):)

Harden or Rubio or if Thabeet isnt taken by Memphis Im sure you guys will take him, remember you got cap space to fill your other needs.

dubh46
06-21-2009, 12:55 AM
The one thing that sucks is the fact that this year, after the 1st pick, we have no clue which way it will go. I do enjoy everyone talking about who they want and who they like. It helps the time pass. I just wish Presti would give us something before draft night.

dirk206
06-21-2009, 10:01 AM
^ Nah it makes it more fun that way if Presti doesn't say anything and your left guessing until Stern makes the announcement. Hell, I'll be watching the draft live in Japan at like 7:30 AM to see who we draft just because I want to see who we get. Plus, seeing all the draft trades go down is also fun. But for the most part we already know the Clippers are going to take Blake Griffin 7 Memphis is in my eyes leaning toward Hasheem Thabeet so with those players off the board, you can pretty much limit it down to like 3 players the Thunder will pick (Ricky Rubio, James Harden, & the 3rd guy I think is Jrue Holiday).

blazerman
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
The one thing that sucks is the fact that this year, after the 1st pick, we have no clue which way it will go. I do enjoy everyone talking about who they want and who they like. It helps the time pass. I just wish Presti would give us something before draft night.

Look what happened the last time you guys were left guessing(by the Blazers)"and with the 2nd pick Kevin Durant", you guys have to have that warm fuzzy feeling inside just like the Bulls did when we gift wrapped MJ for them. (Memphis gets to play santa this yr)

The excitement does drive you crazy but it's fun isnt it.

Just think how excited I get to be with the 24th pick:whistle:

dubh46
06-21-2009, 05:06 PM
I know what you guys are saying. I love this time of year and I am actually glad Presti runs a tight ship. Like Dirk said, the trades are my favorite part of the draft. I just hate the wait. LOL

Baller1
06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, the trades always make everything fun. Especially because ESPN always only announces "trade", but doesn't give any details for a little bit. Good stuff...

Corey
06-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah, the trades always make everything fun. Especially because ESPN always only announces "trade", but doesn't give any details for a little bit. Good stuff...

That's the best part. Excitement, wondering what the trade is, and the possibility of real disappointment.

It's drama, and I love it.

Carey
06-22-2009, 11:16 AM
That's the best part. Excitement, wondering what the trade is, and the possibility of real disappointment.

It's drama, and I love it.

I agree, it is very exciting. But i feel comfortable because i trust presti, we have had a couple gm's before him that flat out didnt know what they were doing so you were nervous on draft day, now im jus anxious.

Corey
06-22-2009, 11:39 AM
We'll he's done everything right so far in builiding a solid young team.

I'm hoping for Rubio.

Carey
06-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Im hoping for Rubio too, but for a trade to the highest bidder