PDA

View Full Version : Does the Shaq Diesel have enough gas in the tank?

finyankhawkfan
06-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Looking around today and came across this...Shaq fills the need of a center allowing Horford to move to PF as everyone seems to desire. I'm no expert, just thought I'd see how people reacted.

June 20 2009
Trading the Big Diesel doesn't need to be a big deal
By Chris Bernucca

O'Neal to the Hawks for Josh Smith, Acie Law and Speedy Claxton: This would muddle Phoenix's 2010 plans, but at least they would be getting a young stud in return. Law and Claxton are included for salary purposes and are free agents next summer. Perhaps the Suns could send back a first-round pick as a goodwill gesture from the Joe Johnson deal.

The Hawks could re-sign Mike Bibby, swap O'Neal and Zaza Pachulia in the middle and slide Al Horford to power forward. Their underrated bench would still include Pachulia, Maurice Evans and a re-signed Flip Murray. And with all the point guards in the draft, Atlanta could find one at No. 19.

http://probasketballnews.com/story/?storyid=582

SB75
06-20-2009, 12:55 PM
NO. We have already discussed this one. Every one's answer was No.

bravesfan22193
06-20-2009, 12:55 PM
No!

VCaintdead17
06-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes!

NutRush
06-21-2009, 12:16 PM
:confused:
Looking around today and came across this...Shaq fills the need of a center allowing Horford to move to PF as everyone seems to desire. I'm no expert, just thought I'd see how people reacted.

June 20 2009
Trading the Big Diesel doesn't need to be a big deal
By Chris Bernucca

O'Neal to the Hawks for Josh Smith, Acie Law and Speedy Claxton: This would muddle Phoenix's 2010 plans, but at least they would be getting a young stud in return. Law and Claxton are included for salary purposes and are free agents next summer. Perhaps the Suns could send back a first-round pick as a goodwill gesture from the Joe Johnson deal.

The Hawks could re-sign Mike Bibby, swap O'Neal and Zaza Pachulia in the middle and slide Al Horford to power forward. Their underrated bench would still include Pachulia, Maurice Evans and a re-signed Flip Murray. And with all the point guards in the draft, Atlanta could find one at No. 19.

http://probasketballnews.com/story/?storyid=582

Trade Smith for Shaq??:confused: That's the grossest idea I've ever heard. I wasn't here for the previous discussion, but God NO!

kjdills13
06-23-2009, 02:27 PM
it would make the hawks an NBA title contenser! shaq and horford would pumble other teams! the only team that could compete is the centics but shaq would destroy perkins! with johsnon and shaq you can compete for a title then add in all your role players!