PDA

View Full Version : 5 years Contention

Ray_R
06-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Pretty much name 4 teams from each confrence based on there roster today and on their young players will contend for a title 5 years.

West
Thunder-Have a decent team they just need time with each other
Blazers- There young
Grizzles-same as Thunder have young talent that will be great Mayo-Gay-Gasol
Kings-Have youngest frontcourt and a pretty good one they both have potential to average double double and with maybe a future stud like Rubio in the mix.

East
Bulls-Derrick rose future stud needs pieces to work with Noah showing signs of life
Nets-Brook Lopez and Devin Harris can be very dangorous Combo
Cavs- Lebron JAmes Enough said
Magic-Most dominant C for years to come

These are just my opinions and your entitled to your own let me hear em.

Beno7500
06-19-2009, 05:28 PM
I like how the Kings llook.
Possibly this:

Ricky Rubio
Kevin Martin
Donte Greene
Jason Thompson
Spencer Hawes

Great passing team could form from that, maybe remind me a little of the good old kings

blazerman
06-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Things change in the NBA fairly quickly but there are a couple of teams that can reinvent themselves in a hurry and time has shown you would have to consider the Celtics and Lakers.

I can see the Lakers being competitive in any yr, just like a couple of yrs ago when they fell to 42-40 many people thought that the Lakers were heading into a major rebuilding mode but they pulled off some great deals and poof, back in the finals 2 straight yrs and 1 more title.

Celtics were in the same boat as the Lakers 2yrs ago and in the blink of an eye they're champions again(with a healthy KG, they would have been in the finals again) and I bet they make the finals next yr too.

Houston has to be in the mix also!

ko8e24
06-19-2009, 05:48 PM
West: Blazers, Lakers, Jazz, Hornets

East: 76ers, Heat, Magic, Bobcats

ko8e24
06-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Pretty much name 4 teams from each confrence based on there roster today and on their young players will contend for a title 5 years.

West
Thunder-Have a decent team they just need time with each other
Blazers- There young
Grizzles-same as Thunder have young talent that will be great Mayo-Gay-Gasol
Kings-Have youngest frontcourt and a pretty good one they both have potential to average double double and with maybe a future stud like Rubio in the mix.

East
Bulls-Derrick rose future stud needs pieces to work with Noah showing signs of life
Nets-Brook Lopez and Devin Harris can be very dangorous Combo
Cavs- Lebron JAmes Enough said
Magic-Most dominant C for years to come

These are just my opinions and your entitled to your own let me hear em.

Lebron gonna be CAVS GM in 2014????? :confused:

Reddd
06-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Definetly Houston, if T-Mac recovers, cause he isn't that old, Yao is a franchise player and Aaron Brooks is pretty good and progressing nicely, Chuck Hayes, Von Wafer maybe just to name a few

ManRam
06-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Thunder are scary if their draft pick this year pans out. Durant is a mega stud. I think he'll be a top 10 player when next year is over with. The Blazers get all the hype, but with a few slick moves, I can see the Thunder competing pretty soon.

ESaady
06-19-2009, 06:42 PM
There are a buncha good veteran teams still around and really good young teams coming and with that said, there will be really solid teams who won't make the playoffs

Tmac,lt,berkman
06-19-2009, 06:52 PM
rockets,bulls,magic,cavs,kings,celtics,hornets,and hawks

Ray_R
06-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Lebron gonna be CAVS GM in 2014????? :confused:

no hopefully he would be playing and would contend every year

Ray_R
06-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Definetly Houston, if T-Mac recovers, cause he isn't that old, Yao is a franchise player and Aaron Brooks is pretty good and progressing nicely, Chuck Hayes, Von Wafer maybe just to name a few

i agree but not really with T-Mac he isnt that old IMO i believe his best days are behind em.

dodgers310
06-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Grizzles team looks pretty good

chitownbulls
06-19-2009, 11:44 PM
East
Bulls
Magic
76ers
Hawks

West
Memphis
Thunder
Kings
Clippers

Jumba
06-20-2009, 01:22 AM
West:
Utah
OKC
Memphis
Portland

East:
Bulls
76ers
Pacers
Hawks

Pran Raznor
06-20-2009, 05:04 PM
East

Bulls
Magic
Nets
Cavs

West

Thunder
Blazers
Hornets
Jazz

Hellcrooner
06-20-2009, 05:20 PM
you cant tell because a single bonehed move or wise move depepnding on the end of a deal can compeltely change everything.

June 07 a week before the draft how many people would have predicted a Celtics vs Lakers Finals?

2003 Lebron just lands in a Lousy Lousy cavs teams any hint he wold take them into the finals in less than 5 years?

etc etc etc