PDA

View Full Version : What team that hasn't won a championship do you want to see win one and why?

shonk688
06-18-2009, 07:53 PM
:) Pacers for me but I think you guys can tell why.

dodie53
06-18-2009, 08:02 PM
suns.

nash and hill deserves a ring

prodigy
06-18-2009, 08:06 PM
cavs for sure. Most faithful fans in all of sports, cleveland fans.

well we have to be...

lilboytwister99
06-18-2009, 08:07 PM
:) Pacers for me but I think you guys can tell why.

I wish the Pacers would have won a championship when Reggie Miller was still playing. Reggie Miller is one of the greatest players (truly, I'm not speaking on the same level as Sir Choke Barkley) to have never won a title. Although when the Celtics offered him a contract to play for them back in 2008, I wish he would have taken it just so he could get his well deserved ring.

ARMIN12NBA
06-18-2009, 08:07 PM

well we have to be...

Did you lose a signature bet?

ragee
06-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I wish the Pacers would have won a championship when Reggie Miller was still playing. Reggie Miller is one of the greatest players (truly, I'm not speaking on the same level as Sir Choke Barkley) to have never won a title. Although when the Celtics offered him a contract to play for them back in 2008, I wish he would have taken it just so he could get his well deserved ring.

:nod::nod::nod:

Reggie, not getting a ring is one of the reasons why I don't like Jordan! LOL

Right now, I believe the Mavs deserve a championship... I hope Dirk gets a ring before he retires...

JordansBulls
06-18-2009, 08:22 PM

well we have to be...

I believe the Cavs sold out 42 out 45 games this year. That's not a great ratio considering a team that has a top player in the league and an elite team.

ARMIN12NBA
06-18-2009, 08:24 PM
I believe the Cavs sold out 42 out 45 games this year. That's not a great ratio considering a team that has a top player in the league and an elite team.

42 out of 45? I don't understand your wording.

Young2Kinsler
06-18-2009, 08:25 PM
This tread should be named " insert homer comment here" Honestly though, I'd give anything to see Dirk win a ring in Dallas, he deserves it. If I had to pick another team, Milwaukee, for Michael Redd( my 2nd fav player)

shonk688
06-18-2009, 08:26 PM

I wanted him to win one but to be honest with you I was glad he didn't sign with the Celtics. I would have been glad for him but it would have been tuff to watch.

S-Dot
06-19-2009, 10:42 AM
Because pf LeBron, i would say Cleveland..but I wouldnt mind the suns especially if nash is there, and the Pacers (they came way too close many times throughout the last 20 years)

mikantsass
06-19-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm going to go with the Nuggets. I think they played very well in the playoffs and i like their physical style of play. Plus i think it would be cool to see Carmello get a ring. NCAA champ and NBA champ is a tough accomplishment. George Karl also deserves a ring, he is often overlooked as a great coach.

S-Dot
06-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm going to go with the Nuggets. I think they played very well in the playoffs and i like their physical style of play. Plus i think it would be cool to see Carmello get a ring. NCAA champ and NBA champ is a tough accomplishment. George Karl also deserves a ring, he is often overlooked as a great coach.

great point about Melo...his time will come

ThaBoomer
06-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Utah Jazz. Jerry Sloan has had that team competing at a high level for 2 decades without a ring.

Hellcrooner
06-19-2009, 03:36 PM
clippers, they deserve some slack after sucking for 30+ years.

azkarraga
06-19-2009, 03:43 PM
im for cleveland and lbj. but the nuggets its another team id like to see winning it all

brownies23
06-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Of course I will go with my hometeam of the Cavs, but second behind that would probably be the Clippers.I want them 2 win a title for 2 different reasons, one is because I hate the Lakers, and I would love to say they aren't even the best team in L.A. The other reason is because it would be great for the NBA, if they could start a rivalry between the 2.

prodigy
06-19-2009, 10:06 PM

need to see proof of that. Sure in the hell not takin your word.

yes I lost a sig bet. But i was expecting alot worse pic, I got no problem with this one.

Jumba
06-20-2009, 01:25 AM
Jazz; Sloan needs a championship or coach of year. Either one, preferably a championship and coach of the year.

lavell12
06-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Cleveland is my last choice, I'm so tired of the media's love fest with LeBron it is so bad its closing in on the love fest with Obama.

I have to go with Orlando b/c Dwight is a class act and JJ Redick plays for them.

brownies23
06-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Cleveland is my last choice, I'm so tired of the media's love fest with LeBron it is so bad its closing in on the love fest with Obama.

I have to go with Orlando b/c Dwight is a class act and JJ Redick plays for them.

God I am sick of people complaining about the media attention Lebron gets.The dude deserves it. He has done more in the NBA at the age of 24 then some players can do in their entire career. Also the media isn't completely in love with him. Skip "The Dibacle Hater" Bayless, Jon Barry, and Charles Barkley are always ripping Cleveland, and doggin on Lebron. Therefore, there isn't just love for Bron, some people hate on him 2.

Also Dwight Howard might b fun to watch, and his child-like personality is hilarious but he is far from a class act. When he is playing he is a completely different person. He throws elbows like crazy, can be seen blatantly pushin people out of the way, instead of actually workin, and tryin to box the person out, and he whines constantly 2 the refs. He seriously argues almost every time he gets a call on him. Other then that he is a decent person. I mean at least he stays out of trouble wit the law, unlike most athletes.

PhillyBoomerang
06-20-2009, 02:17 AM
theres a bunch

Orlando
Phoenix
Cleveland
Pacers
Toronto

Iron24th
06-20-2009, 02:28 AM

Agree,if there's any team except of mine which I would like to see win one ship is Orlando too,when I've seen D12 and Nelson watching our title celebration to motivate themselves next season,I respect that.

Great players,classy team.

LakersIn5
06-20-2009, 05:37 AM
clippers, they deserve some slack after sucking for 30+ years.

so a team deservers a championship for sucking for 30+ years?

ZebraCity916
06-20-2009, 05:56 AM
so a team deservers a championship for sucking for 30+ years?

Nope

Besides the Kings, seeing that the last time they won it was in 51', I would like to see Cleveland win it and also Denver.

Denver came close to the Finals this year.

I think they could pull it off next year.

Reddd
06-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Suns and Nash deserve one, so does Sloan and the Jazz, especially Sloan.

Bucsfan
06-20-2009, 10:34 AM
the jazz!! my homer pick of course, only if michael jordan stayed retired!!! lol jk

besides the jazz, I would say Orlando or the hawks

_Sn1P3r_
06-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Toronto Raptors!

Raps08-09 Champ
06-20-2009, 11:54 AM
I say Suns. Nash, Hill, Amar'e, and Shaq all deserve 1 more.