PDA

View Full Version : Pierce twitter

#24forPrez
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
For all who didnt see it pierce posted on twitter that the finals were german shepherds vs poodles.... Now the way i see it is he is jealous and a crybaby and all these celtics fans are talking about how they would have won it all if garnett was healthy now first of all the poodles aka magic beat up the celtics and the celtics are old and getting pretty much washed up there time is over they will not be able to contend with the likes of the cavs or magic in the playoffs and when the celtics played the lakers in the regular season the lakers swept the season series so if garnett would have played it wouldnt of mattered so you celtics fans need to wake up cuz your team is old and when you get an old team they get hurt so stop crying and saying this if if if crap you wouldnt have beaten anybody and won the championship and last year think about it what if bynum and ariza were playing last year so if you want to play that card i can too so stop crying the lakers are the champs get over it and next year will be deja vu all over again for the celtics third maybe fourth best team in the east and out in the second round

JayW_1023
06-18-2009, 09:58 AM
For all who didnt see it pierce posted on twitter that the finals were german shepherds vs poodles.... Now the way i see it is he is jealous and a crybaby and all these celtics fans are talking about how they would have won it all if garnett was healthy now first of all the poodles aka magic beat up the celtics and the celtics are old and getting pretty much washed up there time is over they will not be able to contend with the likes of the cavs or magic in the playoffs and when the celtics played the lakers in the regular season the lakers swept the season series so if garnett would have played it wouldnt of mattered so you celtics fans need to wake up cuz your team is old and when you get an old team they get hurt so stop crying and saying this if if if crap you wouldnt have beaten anybody and won the championship and last year think about it what if bynum and ariza were playing last year so if you want to play that card i can too so stop crying the lakers are the champs get over it and next year will be deja vu all over again for the celtics third maybe fourth best team in the east and out in the second round

...period?

GspLAL
06-18-2009, 10:16 AM
before lock.

king4day
06-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Isn't that saying the Celtics lost to Poodles? What would that make them?