PDA

View Full Version : Which Kind of Fan are you?

Hellcrooner
06-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Player Monk: you just follwo a player wear his name or number in your nickname and fight anyone that says anything that is not praise about your paleyr, you bandwaggon him to wherever team he goes to play.

The Nba Team Fan: yu just care for your nba team and dont watch any other team or game period.

The Homer : You follow your Nba team your Ncaa team and team Usa (or your country if not american)

The American Basketball Fan: You watch any Nba, Ncaa or Team usa game you can catch, **** the rest of the world.

Basketball Fan: You watch Nba, Ncaa, Nbdl, Cba and any good fiba/ international game you come across.

Basketball Crazy: yuo watch Any Nba, Ncaa, Nbdl, Fiba, Wnba, Cba, Euroleauge whatever and you actively search for those games so you can wathc.

Basketball ill: you would even attend to High scholl or prep school games, you just need to be watching basket.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
06-18-2009, 09:04 AM
This poll should be loaded with the Player Monk.

NYKnickFanatic
06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
All I care about are my New York Knicks.

So, Homer I guess?

I mean, I love watching other basketball games too, its not like Ill only watch the Knicks.

FaceDown91
06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Player Monk: you just follwo a player wear his name or number in your nickname and fight anyone that says anything that is not praise about your paleyr, you bandwaggon him to wherever team he goes to play.

The Nba Team Fan: yu just care for your nba team and dont watch any other team or game period.

The Homer : You follow your Nba team your Ncaa team and team Usa (or your country if not american)

The American Basketball Fan: You watch any Nba, Ncaa or Team usa game you can catch, **** the rest of the world.

Basketball Fan: You watch Nba, Ncaa, Nbdl, Cba and any good fiba/ international game you come across.

Basketball Crazy: yuo watch Any Nba, Ncaa, Nbdl, Fiba, Wnba, Cba, Euroleauge whatever and you actively search for those games so you can wathc.

Basketball ill: you would even attend to High scholl or prep school games, you just need to be watching basket.

i know for 1 thing Hellcrooner=player monk

Hellcrooner
06-18-2009, 09:09 AM
^ha ha ha dude.

I follow the whols spanish league division one and division two.
The euroleague.
Nba , not only the lakers.
Fiba games no matter if Spain plays or not in the game.

I even watch wnba if i find a game.

JayW_1023
06-18-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm a Combat Basketball fan...undercutting and karate kicking should be allowed dammit :p

JKiddFan4Life
06-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Obviously, I'm a "Player Monk". I follow Kidd wherever he goes, no matter how bad a season he has. But I like watching any big matchups, and I normally follow a team that knocks my team out of contention (for example - I followed Denver this year, hoping they'd take it all).

philab
06-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Probably a Basketball fan. I'll watch international games when some are actually on. And I'll watch the NCAA. And obviously I watch the NBA.

NBDL and CBA don't interest me so much and those games are never on. I'll never watch a WNBA game.

I actually like HS basketball a lot when I get a chance to go.

ManRam
06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
I guess I'm a homer fan...

Love the Magic, the Gators, and I support team USA. Don't really have one favorite NBA player that I'm obsessed with...in fact, I dislike my team's biggest star probably more than 99% of Magic fans. I'm far from a player monk.

Cubs Win
06-18-2009, 11:09 AM
I guess I'm a homer fan...

Love the Magic, the Gators, and I support team USA. Don't really have one favorite NBA player that I'm obsessed with...in fact, I dislike my team's biggest star probably more than 99% of Magic fans. I'm far from a player monk.

Marcin Gortat? How?

ManRam
06-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Marcin Gortat? How?

His Nike tattoo. I think that's so classless.

MPScribbles
06-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm between a homer and a basketball fan.
I watch Bulls games any time I get the chance and will watch just about whatever other matchup I can find on TV. I am mostly only interested in USA in the olympics because I want to see how badly they crush the other countries- I'm kind of a patriot. I will watch the NCAA tourney but don't watch much during the season unless it's Illinois. If I caught some interesting international game I would watch but don't know where to find that on my tv.

jiggajay23
06-18-2009, 11:56 AM
im a basketball fan since the begining....its just too bad this league has gotten so soft with the rules changing since the 80's and 90's. Every since then its been all flopping and stupid drama associated with the game and I hate it

DJ CHACH
06-18-2009, 12:20 PM
if u turn on basketball, i will b hypnotized....if u put any knicks game on, i will sit until the post game is over...if u put the knicks down 40, i WILL B THERE STILL WAITING FOR A COMEBACK even if there are 3 minutes left in fourth..ask yaynkiv

carter15
06-18-2009, 12:27 PM
player monk i guess....since i fit the description perfectly...cheering for wtv team he plays for and defending him and whatnot....but i watch a shitload of basketball...just as many non nets games as nets games and i watch the ncaa tourney and the olympics...so im 2 types i guess.

Wilson
06-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Hard to say. I mostly watch only Laker games, but that's just because it's such a pain to watch games on the net. If I had better TV access, I'd happily watch any other NBA, Euroleague and International competition...

asandhu23
06-18-2009, 12:59 PM
i watch mostly warriors games but i watch other team's too

slyry
06-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Basketball fan, I recorded every summer league game last year on NBATV and made it a priority to watch all of them.

UofA
06-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Have a couple players I like a lot in the NBA. Don't really have a favorite team but I have rooted for the Bulls a lot since they were my fav way back in the day. But I will watch any interesting NBA game I find.

Follow Arizona and Iowa State basketball during the regular season and watch as much march madness as I can.

Don't really follow any other kind of basketball except checking team USA scores I guess.

So somewhere in between player monk and homer fan :shrug:

jiggajay23
06-18-2009, 03:25 PM
if u turn on basketball, i will b hypnotized....if u put any knicks game on, i will sit until the post game is over...if u put the knicks down 40, i will b there still waiting for a comeback even if there are 3 minutes left in fourth..ask yaynkiv

if you put the nets down forty, ill never be there....ask davoood

alexander_37
06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Started out as a player monk now id say im a team fan.

E.O.21
06-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I live in LA but i dont like the Lakers. I have followed the Rockets for almost 10 years now. What does that make me?

Beno7500
06-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Nba team fan and i got to high school games

PhillyBoomerang
06-19-2009, 05:41 PM
mix between homer and basketball fan..

Thatruth32
06-19-2009, 05:47 PM
homer

Kyle N.
06-19-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm a homer. I watch every Kings game but I'll watch other games too. But I'm a fan of the sport and respect it at all levels. I just like good basketball.

IndyRealist
06-19-2009, 09:06 PM
I watch as much NBA as possible, any international competition that shows on TV or the internet (Olympics, World Championship, etc.), local high school and prep, even WNBA and occasionally And1.

I don't watch college ball though, too much homerism. Try living in the same state as Purdue and Indiana University AND Notre Dame. None have had a good basketball program in years, but to hear it here those are going to be three of the teams in the Final Four.

Kyle N.
06-20-2009, 12:35 AM
I watch as much NBA as possible, any international competition that shows on TV or the internet (Olympics, World Championship, etc.), local high school and prep, even WNBA and occasionally And1.

I don't watch college ball though, too much homerism. Try living in the same state as Purdue and Indiana University AND Notre Dame. None have had a good basketball program in years, but to hear it here those are going to be three of the teams in the Final Four.

Don't forget Butler! They'll be in the Final Four.

BALLER71
06-20-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm a homer fan, I guess. I like all Miami teams. I don't think I would ever be a player monk because I watch basketball for the name in the front of the jersey and not the back of a jersey. If Wade ever leaves Miami, it would be bad because we would suck but I'm still a Heat fan.