PDA

View Full Version : This is the reason

roo3flash
06-17-2009, 03:04 PM
I know im a little late but ive read things about why the cavs lost and came up with my own answer. They didnt have an NBA playoff starting five. They were good in the regular season against the bummy teams but weak against strong oppenents. Out side of lebron no Starter would start on any other playoff team (maybe williams on the heat) They just were not that great of a team and people were blinded by there record. They didnt face that many good teams in the regular season on the road

king4day
06-17-2009, 03:10 PM
They were a good team, but having no answer for Howard was the dagger. Those players can't hang on their own without LBJ... I don't think that was ever a question.

philab
06-17-2009, 03:10 PM
I don't think we really need to go through this again.

The Cavaliers had a team built to go deep into the playoffs. Good D, good rebounding, great player, experience, etc. And that team did go deep into the playoffs.

So they didn't win? Well, they weren't guaranteed a win or anything of the sort. They ran into a team that created some serious matchup problems and that played phenomenally against the Cavaliers. And they lost. Let's move on.