PDA

View Full Version : Shaq is not going to the Cavs

Ty Fast
06-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Sorry Cavs fans but you will not be seeing Shaq in a Cavs jersey. It would make no sense for the Suns to do this because Shaq is only 1 million more than Ben Wallace and Pavlovic combine, and Shaq is so much than them two. A way more likely scenario is that Lebron, Shaq, Steve Nash,Mike D'Antoni, Spike Lee, and Co team up to lead the Knicks to the NBA Finals where they would take on, guess who, Kobe Bryant and the L.A Lakers in the highest rated NBA Finals in history. So once again sorry Cleveland fans, but by now you should be getting used to losing.

rapswin98
06-17-2009, 01:30 PM
how do you know?

24>23
06-17-2009, 01:31 PM
You're going to get hated on for that. I could care less, but I'm just saying...

lakers4sho
06-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Sorry Cavs fans but you will not be seeing Shaq in a Cavs jersey. It would make no sense for the Suns to do this because Shaq is only 1 million more than Ben Wallace and Pavlovic combine, and Shaq is so much than them two. A way more likely scenario is that Lebron, Shaq, Steve Nash,Mike D'Antoni, Spike Lee, and Co team up to lead the Knicks to the NBA Finals where they would take on, guess who, Kobe Bryant and the L.A Lakers in the highest rated NBA Finals in history. So once again sorry Cleveland fans, but by now you should be getting used to losing.

great :up:

IndyRealist
06-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Pavlovic's contract is only partially garuanteed, though I'm not sure for how much. If they cut him they're only on the hook for a fraction of his contract. Not saying it's a good deal, just saying it's there.