PDA

View Full Version : how good is kobe really?

ldawg
06-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Kobe drop to the lowest of lows about six years ago. He was the most hated person in basketball. If he was not set up both in Colorado and by David Stern telling the refs to look the other way would he be better than Jordan? What if Kobe got those phantom Jordon/Lebron calls would he be even more deadly? Lebron is the next big thing in nba but for now its kobe. Even with the nba obvious man love giving Lebron the key to the nba, its still kobe that open the door, not only in America but all around the world. For what he has done for this league he get disrespect plenty from the refs when he goes to the basket. I am not saying he get foul on every play but there a many i don't see get called and when he says somthing he get slap with a t. having to came back on top with all those negative, what brought him back to the top? I did not see most Players pass the 90s but i have not seen no one like this. Took what is given to someone else and prove haters wrong. That lead me to this question, how good is kobe really?

chad311k9
06-16-2009, 09:21 AM
hes good. i'll even admit better than Lebron right now. (and i am #1 Kobe hater) but don't EVER put him in the same sentence as Jordan. He will never be at Jordan's level. No one will. I just can't stand his personality at all. The way he talks, the way his facial expressions are. But no one can deny just how talented he really is.

todu82
06-16-2009, 09:24 AM
I think right now he's the 2nd best player in the NBA behind Lebron. He's grown as a person over the past 2 or 3 seasons. While I'm not a fan of his I still respect him and his ability.

king4day
06-16-2009, 09:36 AM
O yay a Kobe thread.
How good? Very.

Sly Guy
06-16-2009, 09:48 AM
kobe's about as good as shaq's a_s_s tastes.

stawka
06-16-2009, 09:49 AM
WTF is going on? We all know he's a top-10 player of all-time. No he is not better then Jordan, no he will never be, and yes he gets Superstar calls every time he screams when he takes a shot. **** this is getting ridiculous with the whole "NBA hates Kobe BS"

Tom81
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
how good is kobe really? he's really good..:D

azkarraga
06-16-2009, 10:00 AM
kobe's good, really good. but those who say kobe is as good as jordan, never saw jordan play.