PDA

View Full Version : LA you should be ashamed

tr3ymill3r
06-15-2009, 09:18 PM
:no:Act like you've been there before, I'd be so embarassed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5L366YJJBU

CowboysKB24
06-15-2009, 09:24 PM
I am sure those morons are embarrassed. You have to remember, it is LA!! It is not the safest place in the world. We are in a recession. I am not embarrassed by any means, I wasn't there trashing the city I live in.

shonk688
06-15-2009, 09:26 PM
:no:Act like you've been there before, I'd be so embarassed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5L366YJJBU

:pity::pity::pity:

younggunn113
06-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Every city riots after championships, did you not see Philly after this last WS, that made this seem like a joke. In Hockey, the Habs rioted when they got out of the first round. The Celtics rioted last year after their win, and they have been there more time than the Lakers, please stop with the hating its unreal. I'm having a hard time not remembering a city that rioted after winning a championship.

http://ballhype.com/story/boston_celtics_fans_riot_after_victory/

The first sentance of the article says it all: There are always two things you can count on following a sports championship. A parade and a riot.

amos1er
06-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I for one am ashamed. It sucks that a hand full of scumbags made us all look bad.

Frrrrank!!!
06-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Kinda expected.

ko8e24
06-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Us True Lakers Fans don't riot, we celebrate. The low life scums in la that riot can easily buy a fake kobe jersey for like $15 dollars from the swapmeet, claim they laker fans, and trash the city.

ManRam
06-15-2009, 09:42 PM
The more sofas burned, the more people arrested, the better.

Eff **** up! I would if I were a Laker fan.

GoatMilk
06-15-2009, 09:43 PM
these are the lame f@gs
the person above me is right. they aren't even real fans. they are what you call "opportunistic criminals". They just buy gear to blend in and use it as an excuse

i'm from L.A., and I am damn ashamed. but these are just low life thugs. mainly mexicans, with a few blacks and very little of everyone else. its probably 95% mexicans doing this.
trust me, this is not how everyone acts. the real fans are cool. just ignore these lame *** people

borat
06-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Compared to other cities and even the last championship this was nothing. (det had a girl killed right?)At the end of the day it was a few isolated incidents in the second largest city in the nation.

Knowledge
06-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Every city riots after championships, did you not see Philly after this last WS, that made this seem like a joke. In Hockey, the Habs rioted when they got out of the first round. The Celtics rioted last year after their win, and they have been there more time than the Lakers, please stop with the hating its unreal. I'm having a hard time not remembering a city that rioted after winning a championship.

http://ballhype.com/story/boston_celtics_fans_riot_after_victory/

The first sentance of the article says it all: There are always two things you can count on following a sports championship. A parade and a riot.

couldnt go 1 page without Philly being brought up.

Btw what did our city do that was so much out of the ordinary?

GoatMilk
Compared to other cities and even the last championship this was nothing. (det had a girl killed right?)At the end of the day it was a few isolated incidents in the second largest city in the nation.

lakers outplayed orlando for most of this series. close games and all
they need something to complain about. whatever

amos1er
these are the lame f@gs
the person above me is right. they aren't even real fans. they are what you call "opportunistic criminals". They just buy gear to blend in and use it as an excuse

i'm from L.A., and I am damn ashamed. but these are just low life thugs. mainly mexicans, with a few blacks and very little of everyone else. its probably 95% mexicans doing this.
trust me, this is not how everyone acts. the real fans are cool. just ignore these lame *** people

Living in LA I can agree with you, but would not have put it so bluntly. :speechless: But you're right.

GoatMilk
06-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Living in LA I can agree with you, but would not have put it so bluntly. :speechless: But you're right.

i'm not even white either in case anyone wants to call me a supremacist lol

just saying it like it is.

these people are just thugs. the real fans are cool. they were interviewing people today all on the news. good happy people. today i was at an L.A. mall. everything was fine.

Knowledge
06-15-2009, 09:49 PM
these are the lame f@gs

Blacks and Mexicans huh?

Unless they only serve alcohol to Blacks and Mexicans Im sure their were plenty of different kinds of people (from all races and classes) involved. Being impaired has nothing to do with being a thug

rjvacad
06-15-2009, 09:51 PM
It happens in most cities, but because it is the Lakers, the haters attack anything that has to do with the Lakers. That is not excusing what was done, it was bad, just saying it happens all over.

GoatMilk
06-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Blacks and Mexicans huh?

Unless they only serve alcohol to Blacks and Mexicans Im sure their were plenty of different kinds of people (from all races and classes) involved. Being impaired has nothing to do with being a thug

i know
click the link he posted too

and for the record, i;m half black and mexican lol
i'm not trying to single out people. my bad if it offends anyone. no harm no foul

Knowledge
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
i know

i'm not trying to single out people. my bad if it offends anyone. no harm no foul

I get what you are saying.

Im black myself and understand just how bad a lot of our communities are, especially in certain cities. Just saying that this is special circumstance where idiots come out from every direction.

But hey like you said no harm, no foul.

Btw I wasnt trying to sound like a smartass, after I re-read my comment I saw how it could have been interpreted.

shas
06-15-2009, 09:58 PM
not every person/fan is a hooligan so reword this crap.

championships
06-15-2009, 10:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4259076
LOS ANGELES -- Looting and vandalism that broke out in the aftermath of the Los Angeles Lakers' basketball championship won't keep the city from celebrating the team's victory: City officials and the Lakers are planning a victory parade they hope will overshadow unrest the police chief blames on a mob of "knuckleheads."

Police were reviewing security video and media images Monday to identify suspects who caused damage downtown the night before. Police Chief William Bratton said many known gang members were in the crowd.

"These knuckleheads seem to really relish their opportunity in the dark," Bratton said.

GangBangers:pity: Any excuse to loot I guess

fnoel
06-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Every city has its idiots. But every city has its true fans for their teams. I mean how boring would this place be if we were all Laker fans or Magic fans or whatever team it may be. Just don't judge all Laker fans because of a few idiots. Because the team you root for has just as many idiots that would do the same if and when you win a championship.

tr4shb0t
06-15-2009, 10:40 PM
unfortunately its become a tradition. gotta avoid being in the wrong places after we win the championship.

Living Legend
06-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Its not a big deal.

NYtilIdie
06-15-2009, 11:02 PM
WOW mexicans and blacks have nothing to do with this. This a reflection of your city not just 2 races if you give anybody alcohol regardless of race of course their going to act stupid. Damn it's not our fault half your population is mexicans and blacks if you don't like move to Alabama. So don't put this on 2 races just suck it up and say "Its a damn shame this is how their representing us" and be gone.

p.s you don't have to be white to join the KKK just ask Dave Chapelle

BTownTeamsRKing
06-15-2009, 11:04 PM
In Boston, we have had 6 somewhat recent championships and they these do get out of hand. We had 1 poor girl die from a rubber bullet. Its a shame. I think they should do away with the outside of the stadium post championship riots. If u buy a ticket and want to celebrate in the stadium, fine. but if u didnt, o well. no breaking **** for u.

why turn something as great as winning a championship into something so ugly as vandalism, looting, and just unruly behavior? flipping cars? what purpose did that serve? if the owner wanted it flipped, im sure he would have had done by now.

LMAO at this,

YEA WE WON! Lets Go Throw rocks at the front of the bus! yayyyy

NYtilIdie
06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
i know

my bad I went off im typing on my PS3 so im typing pretty slow. Just don't point out specific races it sends out the wrong message. Im mexican and people like that give us a bad name everybody always thinks im going to shank them or rob them (can't say i've never thought about it though lol j/k) because of people like them.

Kakaroach
06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm glad even Laker fans realize how sad this is. Oh well, it is LA after all lmao.

NYtilIdie
06-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah LA isn't the 1st New England went crazy last time the Patriots won the SB

Living Legend
06-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Lol did any1 see the Philly fans last year???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLahE5XnVmI

At least none of that was going on.

ink
06-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Let's stop the bashing.