PDA

View Full Version : Odom or Ariza - Outsider Looking in. Who is more valuable to the Champs?

JordansBulls
06-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Odom or Ariza - Outsider Looking in. Who is more valuable to the Champs?

Who is the bigger priority for LA?

I'm sure LA doesn't want to do what Boston did and not resign one of them like with Posey.

S-Dot
06-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Lamar is 29...Ariza is 24 i believe, and getting better...stick with him if they had to choose

lakers4sho
06-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I have a feeling the Lakers would keep both.

Reyes6
06-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Odom is more important because he gives them more depth and always plays his heart out. Ariza is still young and has improved ever year, but if he goes out due to injury he can be replaced more easily than if Odom goes out.

masalex1205
06-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Lamar is 29...Ariza is 24 i believe, and getting better...stick with him if they had to choose

I agree with you that the Lakers should choose Ariza over Odom for the future but the question was who was more valuable to the Champs?

I really believe it's Odom whose imo the most versatile big man in the game. When he wants to be he's butter.

ottograham14
06-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Well an interesting thing to see will be if Kobe opts out of his contract which he can this year and re-sign for less giving the Lakers an opportunity to sign both back. But if they can only keep one then I see them re-signing Ariza. Younger player and I think he plays better perimeter defense on guys than Odom does. Odom is a great rebounder though when he wants to be on. Hard to tell.