PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations ... Lakers are NBA Champions!!!

ink
06-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Well-deserved congrats to the NBA Champion Lakers!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Trouble87
06-14-2009, 11:06 PM
guess the other two championship threads were closed...

one more time... congrats LA

Ragun
06-14-2009, 11:08 PM
congrats LAL!

GspLAL
06-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks all, and LA fans stay classy!

S.J.Basketball
06-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Man what a feeling. Feels awesome to see Kobe get that "without Shaq" crap off his back and win convincingly. What a great championship. In some ways this feels even better than the 3-peat. GO LAKERS BABY!

still1ballin
06-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Horay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GspLAL
06-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Man what a feeling. Feels awesome to see Kobe get that "without Shaq" crap off his back and win convincingly. What a great championship. In some ways this feels even better than the 3-peat. GO LAKERS BABY!

Exactly, all the critics, haters, doubters, all washed away.

SouljahPhil...
06-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

fairandbalanced
i still say **** the LAKERS man.............this is my worst nightmare man. GOSH what happened to the NBA? the most untalented guard as MVP? man..........i can't put food in my mouth. HEAT 09

ink
I was happy for Kobe. Damn it will be good to leave all that **** behind and just talk basketball from now on. :clap:

Great champions!

I thought Gasol and Odom were incredible. Without those two ... and without Fisher ... there is no championship.

Great team play.

GspLAL
06-14-2009, 11:14 PM
i still say **** the LAKERS man.............this is my worst nightmare man. GOSH what happened to the NBA? the most untalented guard as MVP? man..........i can't put food in my mouth. HEAT 09

Like my sig?

fairandbalanced
omg, omg....i need valium to sleep

yojoe792
:dance:

Yeah. Ok. Lake show for life.

Lakerfan8032
06-14-2009, 11:15 PM
**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. Keep 'em comin'.

DODGERS&LAKERS
Well-deserved congrats to the NBA Champion Lakers!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks INK. Very classy.

NYMetros
Basketball season is over now. :(

:cry:

But Congrats LA!

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2009, 11:16 PM
I was happy for Kobe. Damn it will be good to leave all that **** behind and just talk basketball from now on. :clap:

Great champions!

I thought Gasol and Odom were incredible. Without those two ... and without Fisher ... there is no championship.
Great team play.

Truer words have never been spoken. Those guys really stepped up

ink
Thanks INK. Very classy.

Congrats man!

:hi5:

GspLAL

But Congrats LA!

Yeah I hate that part, no basketball for a few months.

DODGERS&LAKERS

But Congrats LA!

Thank you.

BenFrank
06-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Congrat's to the Laker's Fan's! Kobe deserve's his 4th Ring.. Thay should be thanking God Houston wasn't a 100%.. but not to rain on y'all perade.. Good Job Lakers!!! I'm gone miss basketball

S.J.Basketball
06-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Cmon F&B I know you can come around on this one!!

fairandbalanced
06-14-2009, 11:21 PM
I am trying INK...I just can't take this. I'll rather the bobcats

still1ballin
06-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss

GspLAL
06-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Anyone know if the parade is still on? I know there was an article of how the economy might effect it.

shas
06-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Go lakers. Kobe mvp

DublinDiva
06-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Congratulations to Kobe, Phil and the Lakers for winning convincingly!

Duncan = Donkey
as much as i hate the lakers.
they deserved it.

Incublime24

Great champions!

Great team play.

Don't forget Ariza. He hit some big 3's, made some big steals, and played great D.

GOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAKKKKERRRRS!!!!!

Bucks24226
06-14-2009, 11:27 PM
fairandbalanced don't hate congratulate,congrats Lakers even though i was rooting for the Magic i really didnt care Catch the Celtics!

S.J.Basketball
06-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Who was that young Buss speaking during the ceremony? He got on the podium and SUCKED lol! Love the Lakeshow baby! Gonna go get messed up!!

Iron24th
06-14-2009, 11:30 PM
We are the Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kobe and Phil forever!!! I love L.A!!!!!!

GspLAL
06-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Who was that young Buss speaking during the ceremony? He got on the podium and SUCKED lol! Love the Lakeshow baby! Gonna go get messed up!!

Jerry Buss's son, he was making me cringe with his interview, that was TURRIBLE

still1ballin
06-14-2009, 11:34 PM
wow!!!

nyyankees09
congrats to the lakers:clap::clap:

MOHA
Congrats To The Lakers and there Organization. Everyone played well as a team. Again Congrats To The Lakers.

desertlakeshow
06-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I love LA.

Now im gonna go burn down the house next door.

lakers4sho
06-14-2009, 11:38 PM
congratulations to the Lakers and their fans

certainly well deserved

ink
06-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't forget Ariza. He hit some big 3's, made some big steals, and played great D.

GOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAKKKKERRRRS!!!!!

Absolutely ... and Phil Jackson, winningest coach in NBA history! There's no denying this is a great team.

still1ballin
06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
we are the championsssssssss WEEEE AREEE THE CHAMPPIOOONSSS!!!!!!

SING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SING-A-LONG

Beno7500
06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Well deserved

DamnGoat
06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Not a Lakers fan, but they were clearly the best team in the NBA all season long. Congrats to Kobe and the best coach ever Phil Jackson.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Well deserved

Not a Lakers fan, but they were clearly the best team in the NBA all season long. Congrats to Kobe and the best coach ever Phil Jackson.

lakers4sho
06-14-2009, 11:47 PM

whatever happened to this statement??

For the rest of this post-season..........I am officially a Laker fan

ManRam
06-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Congrats again. While I honestly would have rather have had most any other team win instead of the Lakers, I'm glad the best team won out in the end. Hopefully you taught my time some lessons, and will make them better through defeat. We have a lot to learn, and you guys were a well oiled machine, led by a super duper star and amazing leader who makes amazing shot after amazing shot, a great big man who is an offensive super star, and defended amazingly, and a superb cast of role players...not to mention the best (at least top 2) coach of all time.

I was worried about what would happen after the Lakers won on PSD. So far I have had zero problems with it. Expected a lot of rubbing it in, and obnoxiousness, but there's been little to none. This loss has been a lot less bitter than I expected...and I'm happy.

Congrats. Hope to see you again in the Finals next year (complete lie, I'd rather see anyone but the Lakers...cough cough...the Clippers please...cough cough).

Lakerfan8032
06-14-2009, 11:54 PM
whatever happened to this statement??

Dude's pathetic.

still1ballin
06-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssss

Mile High Champ
06-14-2009, 11:57 PM
It was a good series but man I wish the magic had Nelson healthy. I know its a huge what if but cant help wonder what the series could of been like had he been healthy. Cant wait to get the off-season started.

Congrats Lakers..

Wilson
06-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Thanks guys! :cheers: :dance2:

Great champions!

Great team play.

That's the key. This one feels awesome because there were no distractions, you could tell that the team genuinely liked each other.

This feels awesome!!!! :faint:

JordansBulls
06-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Congrats LA Lakers, Well Deserved Title and congrats to Kobe Bryant for winning finals MVP. I know he will cherish it.

Gorgon2k
06-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Man thank god for Kobe, he needed that one to get that Shaq monkey off his back. can I still be happy because at least Kobe is from philly? :-)

Wilson
06-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Congrats again. While I honestly would have rather have had most any other team win instead of the Lakers, I'm glad the best team won out in the end. Hopefully you taught my time some lessons, and will make them better through defeat. We have a lot to learn, and you guys were a well oiled machine, led by a super duper star and amazing leader who makes amazing shot after amazing shot, a great big man who is an offensive super star, and defended amazingly, and a superb cast of role players...not to mention the best (at least top 2) coach of all time.

I was worried about what would happen after the Lakers won on PSD. So far I have had zero problems with it. Expected a lot of rubbing it in, and obnoxiousness, but there's been little to none. This loss has been a lot less bitter than I expected...and I'm happy.

Congrats. Hope to see you again in the Finals next year (complete lie, I'd rather see anyone but the Lakers...cough cough...the Clippers please...cough cough).

Thanks for the class :cheers:

I'm hoping the Magic take this experience the way the Lakers did last year, and become better at dealing with pressure situations next season. Your team is easy to like, I've always been a fan of Dwight, but a few other guys caught my eye during the series.

Good luck in the off-season :cheers:

LA412
06-15-2009, 12:03 AM
woooooohoooooo

aman_13
06-15-2009, 12:10 AM

Great champions!

Great team play.

Don't forget about Ariza.

Mile High Champ
06-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Its gonna be interesting to see what happens to both the lakers and the magic in the off-season. Im betting that Odom and Turk are both signing somewhere else this year.

aman_13
06-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Congratulations to the Lakers and Laker fans. You guys deserved it.

ManRam
06-15-2009, 12:13 AM

After the double technicals, Ariza's offensive spurt in the 3rd quarter really is what opened up the floodgates. He is a huge reason the Lakers won that game.

ink
06-15-2009, 12:15 AM

Someone else already reminded me. :o Maybe I was subliminally hoping we could just steal him away as a free agent. lol. You could see how good he was going to be from the trade from the Magic on ...

La11
06-15-2009, 12:15 AM
I love you Kobe!! tears tears...All the hard work!! we did it baby

Gibby23
06-15-2009, 12:16 AM
After the double technicals, Ariza's offensive spurt in the 3rd quarter really is what opened up the floodgates. He is a huge reason the Lakers won that game.

It was the 2nd quarter.

Mile High Champ
06-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Someone else already reminded me. :o Maybe I was subliminally hoping we could just steal him away as a free agent. lol. You could see how good he was going to be from the trade from the Magic on ...

:cool:

ink
06-15-2009, 12:17 AM
:cool:

:confused:

KW93KB24
06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
this is the greatest feeling in the world, LAKERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! 09 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

ManRam
06-15-2009, 12:19 AM
It was the 2nd quarter.

Correct. My B.

dos132
06-15-2009, 12:21 AM
congratulations!!!! woooooow..... this one is big.... in your face haters.....

:horse:

KW93KB24
06-15-2009, 12:21 AM
magic is a great team, i got a shitload of respect for them

_KB24_
06-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Congrats to everyone in the LAKE SHOW! Hopefully the start of a 3-PEAT! PARTY IT UP AND DRINK IT DOWN!:clap:

RaiderLakersA's
06-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Congratulations to Dr. Buss, Coach Phil Jackson, the LA Lakers, families and fans.

It will be nice going to work tomorrow and not have to hear that one guy (you know who you are) that is always talking trash about KB24. Champions once again and it feels great!!!!

Gibby23
06-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lake show

_KB24_
06-15-2009, 12:32 AM

Thanks for the good sportsmanship.....hopefully you can go visit LeBron and teach him a thing or two.:D

Hopefully we'll see you guys next year....such a fun series to watch!

J4KOP99
06-15-2009, 12:34 AM
The Lakers are on top of the basketball world once again.

Feels so damn good

jbeezy
06-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Champions baby!!! Keep Ariza and Odom!

RaidLakeDodgers
06-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Finally..:)

JJ81
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
"Lakers won! Even Adam Morrison is gonna get laid tonight!" - Ron Artest

LMFAO

RaiderLakersA's
06-15-2009, 12:43 AM
"lakers won! Even adam morrison is gonna get laid tonight!" - ron artest

lmfao

lmmfao!!!

AllTheWay
06-15-2009, 12:45 AM
He really said that? No way

Wilson
06-15-2009, 12:46 AM

LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one Ron...

what54!?
06-15-2009, 12:48 AM

LMFAO
ron-ron :cool:

congrats lakers

_KB24_
06-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Did Ron really say that? Link??

blacknell
06-15-2009, 12:53 AM
i hate howard now

fishedz
06-15-2009, 01:02 AM
That one was for Chick. He was probably rolling around in his grave when they lost to Detroit and Boston. Howard is a beast and will get his one day if he has the work ethic. Turkoglu in one hell of a player too, he impressed me alot. Hats off ot Kupchack for building this team. The trades for Gasol, Ariza and even Shannon Brown made the difference on this run. Everyone stepped up and my man Dfish came through like always. Kobe is amazing... Thank God I grew up a Laker fan cuase they sure as hell make up for the Angels and Raiders.

Wilson
06-15-2009, 01:05 AM
i hate howard now

:confused: Why?

Marques24kobe
06-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Im so stoked I dont think I will go to bed tonight. What a series and what a season. Wow nothing but respect for the Magic. You guys have a great core and I have none more then the utmost respect for your organization. I love Howard(no really ever since the Olympics) he awesome and he'll be back.

Congrats All LAKER FANS!

northsider
06-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Congrats to the Kobe and the Lakers I was pulling for them to take this one.

KB24PG16
06-15-2009, 01:22 AM

LMFAO

:laugh:

Sicksteen
06-15-2009, 01:28 AM
Imagine that deal would've gone through with Detroit? Kobe for Hamilton, Prince, and some other two nobodys? Glad Kobe vitoed that one!!!! Now we're Champions once again!!!!

ARMIN12NBA
06-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Go Lakers!!!

JJ_JKidd
06-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Kobe Bryant the selfish, ego-centric player is a champion again... Oh wait im sorry, Kobe Bryant the ultimate teammate, the best player on the planet, the superstar who made Odom, Pau, Ariza, Fish etc better players is again champion for the 4th time...

Congrats Kobe, Congrats to the Coach Phil and Congrats to the Lakers team!!! :clap:

HOZ THE KNICK
06-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Much respect to the laker for winning another 1.

GrandDaddyPurp
06-15-2009, 02:01 AM
2 more and they catch boston

Vinny642
06-15-2009, 02:03 AM
Congratz La, you deserved it, even though i hate the lakers they did win it.
New Orleans next year!!

JAyster_21
06-15-2009, 02:16 AM
WOOO LAKERS BABY!!!! YEAh!!!!!

LAKERMANIA
06-15-2009, 03:48 AM
Like I said in the another thread, following Kobe since his rookie season I am really glad to see him be on top of the basketball world. I am glad the Lakers won this year and I am so glad that Kobe Bryant won Finals MVP.. Hopefully the Kobe without Shaq arguments will die out and we can talk normal basketball

I would love to see PHXSOXfan come in and say congrats, or Draco.. but I guess thats asking for too much

Congrats Lakers! IT STILL HASNT HIT ME YET!!!!! :D

azkarraga
06-15-2009, 04:01 AM
congrats!

blazerman
06-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Good job LA, enjoy your title!:clap::clap::dance:

Blazers turn next yr!

sacgiants1213
06-15-2009, 05:09 AM
it's official... kobe can win a title without shaq. There goes my only comeback (to lakers fans) out the window.

Industry
06-15-2009, 06:03 AM
Congrates to Kobe for proving the haters wrong and congrates to the Lakers......Orlando has a good nucleus, but their salary cap situation may dismantle this team before it has a chance to get it together....

kblo247
06-15-2009, 06:25 AM
it's official... kobe can win a title without shaq. There goes my only comeback (to lakers fans) out the window.

Don't worry as I know what the next one will be from other posters

Kobe cannot win without D.Fish (6/7 finals appearances since 2000 together)

dee279
06-15-2009, 06:43 AM

dont give us heat fans a bad name wit bs like dis.

dee279
06-15-2009, 06:44 AM
anyway congrats to the lakers on a good victory. And congrats to Kobe also.

magichatnumber9
06-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Congrats from you rival over in Boston.

D_Rose1118
06-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Congrats lakers

Tom81
06-15-2009, 08:21 AM
congrats to the Lakers!

DfinFan1
06-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Like I said in the another thread, following Kobe since his rookie season I am really glad to see him be on top of the basketball world. I am glad the Lakers won this year and I am so glad that Kobe Bryant won Finals MVP.. Hopefully the Kobe without Shaq arguments will die out and we can talk normal basketball

He may have won without Shaq, but he still needed a great center like Gasol (yes he's their center because Bynum is useless). Without Gasol they wouldn't have even made the western conference finals. At least Jordan won without having great centers. I mean come on Perdue? Cartwright? Neither of them come close to Gasol. LOL If you argue that he had Pippen, so what, Kobe has Odom, but they can't win crap without a good center. They should send that trophy over to Memphis for handing them Gasol for free!

CowboysKB24
06-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Great champions!

Great team play.

It would not have been possible with out the entire team. Great team play.

Ariza and Fisher were unreal as well.

LakersIn5
06-15-2009, 09:09 AM
i cried when the outcome was already decided with like 8 months remaining before the buzzer.

LAKERS ARE CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! and like 80% of the magic crowd in amway arena didnt leave very classy people!

CowboysKB24
06-15-2009, 09:10 AM

LOL. That was funny post and great that you admit it. It is sports, everyone on PSD is wrong a lot and not many of us can admit it.

Wilson
06-15-2009, 09:27 AM

The first thing I thought when I read this, was that it would probably get lost in the hoopla of Kobe tying Jordan, and then this happened:

He may have won without Shaq, but he still needed a great center like Gasol (yes he's their center because Bynum is useless). Without Gasol they wouldn't have even made the western conference finals. At least Jordan won without having great centers. I mean come on Perdue? Cartwright? Neither of them come close to Gasol. LOL If you argue that he had Pippen, so what, Kobe has Odom, but they can't win crap without a good center. They should send that trophy over to Memphis for handing them Gasol for free!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Honestly, I don't think we need to think about Kobe's place in history with Shaq and Jordan and whoever else. We should just be celebrating a team that genuinely liked each other, grew together, and won together. I love LA!!

todu82
06-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Not a Lakers fan but I have to congratulate them on winning the title this year.

cvburg
06-15-2009, 09:56 AM
congrats from a magic fan....still hate the lakers but you were the better team:mad::D

K.R.
06-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Congrats to the Lakers..

I guess I can feel better about the Rockets exit now, knowing we were the closest to defeating the NBA champions.

miller
06-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Lakers are deserving champions. Congrats to Lakers.

fairandbalanced
06-15-2009, 10:19 AM
dont give us heat fans a bad name wit bs like dis.

REALLY? when we won in 06......not 1 Laker fan congratulated us, it was " the refs won" Now why would I congratulate pathetic people? Just tell me. The Refs and the NBA gave them the championship. Till this day, they're more likely to argue how we won the championship than even admit that we won...

S-Dot
06-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Congrats, especially to Phil for #10...but if they had to give the grammy or oscar speech for winning, would they thank the Memphis Grizzlies

ink
06-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Congrats, especially to Phil for #10...but if they had to give the grammy or oscar speech for winning, would they thank the Memphis Grizzlies

Michael Heisley strikes again. He gave Bibby to the Kings to start their great run early in the decade, now he gives Pau to the Lakers so they can go to the finals two years in a row. I hope he gets a thank you card. :pity:

ink
06-15-2009, 10:47 AM
REALLY? when we won in 06......not 1 Laker fan congratulated us, it was " the refs won" Now why would I congratulate pathetic people? Just tell me. The Refs and the NBA gave them the championship. Till this day, they're more likely to argue how we won the championship than even admit that we won...

You do have a point about that but seriously, it doesn't belong in this thread. Let's have just one thread that acknowledges the championship, regardless of who wins. :clap:

At some point people have to drop their animosity right?

Drtino
06-15-2009, 12:13 PM
I gotta say... Kobe can basically make it and would've gotten his own championship without the help of a good center, as long as he had good players who can contribute on his team... the way Michael Jordan had with Pippen as his second best player... he was no Jordan, but Pippen needed a Jordan type of player to came out victorious at the end.

Gasol(even though he's a center) he would be the second player that I am referring to... we all know that he's not Shaq during his prime... Shaq can't win without having a "Star quality player" like Kobe at then end either... We all need to understand that.

Magic could've been ahead before last night's game... but couldn't finish the 2 games they should've won... that shows how a team like the Lakers can elevate their game with a player like Kobe on their side.

I see that there's a thread that had started about how the Cavaliers might've given the Lakers a run for their money, but the obvious hurtful answer for all those Cavs fans is a simple "NO"... not in the way the Lakers were playing... but next year who knows, that all depends if the Cavs can get to the finals.

bahama0811
06-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans!!!

LA_Raiders
06-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Oh Yeah! LA #1...

MissinShowtime
06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Great work to finish the series on the road. Congrats to the Lakers. Can't be satisfied with 15...let's pass up those Celtics by getting several more!

LAKERS 24/7
06-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Anyone know where Hawkeye15 is? :D

chitownbulls
06-15-2009, 03:17 PM
i wanted Orlando to win, but eh. I'm happy for LA. They deserved it they played their heart out while Orlando didn't seem like it. They had a couple tough series in these playoffs and they bounced back to beat Dwight in 5. I give them props

Raps08-09 Champ
06-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Kobe finally got his first NBA title.

Congrats.

_KB24_
06-15-2009, 03:56 PM

Wow...... Never thought I would live to see a day where a Kings fan was happy for us........... Just wow

_KB24_
06-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Anyone know where Hawkeye15 is? :D

He's fishing with Lebron.....

Where's he at though?

Unown99
06-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Love It!!!!

abe_froman
06-15-2009, 04:11 PM
called it at the beginning of the season,and never changed it

sciferguy
06-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Congrats LAL, Orlando pretty much just showed up this series to hand you guys the trophy, congrats on a hard earned victory

Jay22Redd
06-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Congrads Lakers and Laker Fans!!!

mikantsass
06-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Great work to finish the series on the road. Congrats to the Lakers. Can't be satisfied with 15...let's pass up those Celtics by getting several more!

Lakers in the finals- 15-15 (50%)
Celtics in the finals- 17-3 (85%)

Finals MVP trophy is named Bill Russell

Just sayin.....

AllTheWay
06-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Lakers in the finals- 15-15 (50%)
Celtics in the finals- 17-3 (85%)

Finals MVP trophy is named Bill Russell

Just sayin.....

Just saying what? That its fairly obvious the Lakers have been a more successful franchise over a longer period of time? That they have only missed the playoffs 5 times in their existence? That they have been in the finals nearly every other year?

:speechless:

dsonLAL24
06-15-2009, 04:55 PM
parade wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

dtmagnet
06-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Congratulations Los Angeles Lakers on a fantastic season and post-season!

NBA_Starter
06-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Congrats to the LA Lakers and their fans on a job well done!:clap:

Missing56&33
06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
:clap: .....congratulations to the Lakers you guys really did impress this year, the Lakers and their fans deserve to be champions of the NBA. Kobe is the best player behind MJ. Kobe is a beast.

Iron24th
06-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Congrats to the LA Lakers and their fans on a job well done!:clap:

LOOOL at your sig!

Verbal Christ
06-15-2009, 06:53 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 injured police officers, 20+ people arrested ... LA sure knows how to party.

dolfan720
06-15-2009, 07:01 PM
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoltLakerPadre
06-15-2009, 07:12 PM
It's been 7 long years, but man the wait helps make this feel sooooooo good. Thank you Lakers!!

H-MYK
06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I know I don't post in the NBA forum, but I want to congratulate the Lakers on a great season. :clap:

Er1c
06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Congrats!

mark1125
06-15-2009, 08:30 PM
I hate the Lakers with a passion, but I can't deny they are the champs and they earned it. Despite what Cletic, Cavs, or Magic fans say, the Lakers are #1.

still1ballin
06-15-2009, 08:44 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 injured police officers, 20+ people arrested ... LA sure knows how to party.

party like a rock, party like rock star

UNETOWNBAYAREA
06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
congrads

dee279
06-15-2009, 08:51 PM

Yeah cuz really, a ref ****s up in every game atleast once. By us, Heat fans, showing our respect it just shows that we are more grown and better then the Lakers fans haha.

LaKeRs824
06-16-2009, 01:26 AM
i cried like a little ***** man, greatest feeling ive had in a long time...CONGRATS MY LOS ANGELES LAKERS...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

JJ_JKidd
06-16-2009, 01:34 AM

F U man cant u just be thankful that u witnessed a great player play in this generation? No player can win a ring with just scrubs! I used to hate Kobe but im not blind like and I have seen his maturity and team play improvement thats why im a believer! U should be shot! :speechless:

ARMIN12NBA
06-16-2009, 01:38 AM
PSD voted right on this one. Before the season, PSD did their annual vote of who they believe will win the NBA Championship (as well as an entire playoffs prediction) and the Lakers got the most votes.

Dncehalldrug
06-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Breakfast of Champions. Let's keep it up and win another one, LA lets go!

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2009/06/96587/400_lakerswheaties_090615_generalmills.jpg

DfinFan1
06-16-2009, 03:02 AM
F U man cant u just be thankful that u witnessed a great player play in this generation? No player can win a ring with just scrubs! I used to hate Kobe but im not blind like and I have seen his maturity and team play improvement thats why im a believer! U should be shot! :speechless:

LOL nice post with the "F U" and shooting. What a lowlife you come off as. With that said, I don't deny Kobe is a great player. Definitely one of the greats, but he would not have won anything without Gasol (an all-star frontcourt player). They wouldn't have made any finals this or last season. Also, the so called "team play" was only because he was freakin' tired and couldn't do much late in games. If you want to talk team play, I agree they all flop like little girls equally. Definitely not one of the best "championship" teams of all time.

GspLAL
06-16-2009, 03:15 AM
LOL nice post with the "F U" and shooting. What a lowlife you come off as. With that said, I don't deny Kobe is a great player. Definitely one of the greats, but he would not have won anything without Gasol (an all-star frontcourt player). They wouldn't have made any finals this or last season. Also, the so called "team play" was only because he was freakin' tired and couldn't do much late in games. If you want to talk team play, I agree they all flop like little girls equally. Definitely not one of the best "championship" teams of all time.

I guess Kobe needs to win 1v5 for you haters to stop crying, all I know is that Kobe won with no other hall of fame player on the team, suck on that.

DfinFan1
06-16-2009, 03:25 AM
I guess Kobe needs to win 1v5 for you haters to stop crying, all I know is that Kobe won with no other hall of fame player on the team, suck on that.

Yeah plenty of teams win with only one hall of famer on the team. The Spurs and Pistons to name a few.