PDA

View Full Version : Horents trade chris paul & get chris bosh & 7th pick draft via golden state!

kikeyanez
06-14-2009, 04:06 AM
3 way trade raptors get {MONTA ELLIS,ANTHONY RANDOLPH} Horents get{ CHRIS BOSH,7TH PICK IN DRAFT VIA GS} Warriors get {CHRIS PAUL,TYSON CHANDLER}

call me crazy but the contracts match up! horents sav money! warriors get a pg! an raptors get a long term contract that wont walk away via free agent!

andrius biedrins
tyson chandler
corey maggette
stephen jackson
chris paul

MIAMI -- Wonder what's going through Chris Paul's mind these days?

Despite his best efforts, the Hornets are no more than an afterthought, a possible Cinderella candidate, in the Western Conference.

On top of that, the New Orleans franchise, always a fragile business enterprise, is bleeding money. When New Orleans was trying to lure an NBA franchise, certain financial inducements were offered. With the economic collapse, those inducements have gone away.

The Hornets will be luxury taxpayers next season, which is why they tried to trade center Tyson Chandler to Oklahoma City for two expiring contracts. Since that trade was nullified when he failed his physical, you can bet they will try to deal him again this summer.

As All-Star forward David West told the Times-Picayune, "The move had nothing to do with basketball. It was strictly a business decision. Using some common sense, that's what it came down to."

Chandler's isn't even the worst contract on the books. The Hornets owe Peja Stojakovic $30 million over the next two years. They owe Mo Peterson $12.8 million over the next two years and James Posey some $19 million over the next three years.

Good luck trying to move those guys.

So, put yourself in Paul's shoes for a second. (No, you don't get his paycheck.) He's the face of the franchise. He signed an extension that could keep him in New Orleans until at least the summer of 2012. Yet the franchise is looking to trade away basketball assets for financial assets.

What happens if Paul becomes convinced the Hornets don't have the capacity to field a competitive team? He might already have come to that conclusion. He's going to want out, right?

So while we focus on the free agent class of 2010, keep an eye on things in the Big Easy. I don't think teams are going to have to wait until 2012 to make a pitch for Chris Paul.

Mckphins
06-14-2009, 08:05 AM
ah dude get off it! Warriors get paul and chandler for ellis and the 7th pick? U f'ing serious? Paul would get massive amounts more than that! Stop with these ridiculous trade ideas! dont start new threads for them, theres an offseason thread for everything! Close thread! and stop dreaming!

spacemandave
06-14-2009, 11:36 AM
im not reading that whole post but youre a total idiot, warriors won one playoff series in like 20 years. thats a ****** deal.

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 11:58 AM
3 way trade raptors get {MONTA ELLIS,ANTHONY RANDOLPH} Horents get{ CHRIS BOSH,7TH PICK IN DRAFT VIA GS} Warriors get {CHRIS PAUL,TYSON CHANDLER}

call me crazy but the contracts match up! horents sav money! warriors get a pg! an raptors get a long term contract that wont walk away via free agent!

andrius biedrins
tyson chandler
corey maggette
stephen jackson
chris paul

MIAMI -- Wonder what's going through Chris Paul's mind these days?

Despite his best efforts, the Hornets are no more than an afterthought, a possible Cinderella candidate, in the Western Conference.

On top of that, the New Orleans franchise, always a fragile business enterprise, is bleeding money. When New Orleans was trying to lure an NBA franchise, certain financial inducements were offered. With the economic collapse, those inducements have gone away.

The Hornets will be luxury taxpayers next season, which is why they tried to trade center Tyson Chandler to Oklahoma City for two expiring contracts. Since that trade was nullified when he failed his physical, you can bet they will try to deal him again this summer.

As All-Star forward David West told the Times-Picayune, "The move had nothing to do with basketball. It was strictly a business decision. Using some common sense, that's what it came down to."

Chandler's isn't even the worst contract on the books. The Hornets owe Peja Stojakovic $30 million over the next two years. They owe Mo Peterson $12.8 million over the next two years and James Posey some $19 million over the next three years.

Good luck trying to move those guys.

So, put yourself in Paul's shoes for a second. (No, you don't get his paycheck.) He's the face of the franchise. He signed an extension that could keep him in New Orleans until at least the summer of 2012. Yet the franchise is looking to trade away basketball assets for financial assets.

What happens if Paul becomes convinced the Hornets don't have the capacity to field a competitive team? He might already have come to that conclusion. He's going to want out, right?

So while we focus on the free agent class of 2010, keep an eye on things in the Big Easy. I don't think teams are going to have to wait until 2012 to make a pitch for Chris Paul.

YOU ARE "CRAZY" BCUZ THE CONTRACTS DO NOT ADD UP:

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
Tyson Chandler - $11,850,000
CP3 - $13,758,000
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOTALING - $25,608,000

GOLDEN STATE
Monta Ellis - $11,000,000
Anthony Randolph - $1,837,560
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TOTALING $12,837,560

TORANTO RAPTORS
Chris Bosh - $15,779,912

****************Your trade doesn't add up dude*****************

I really would like to know:
"IF YOU WAS THE GM OF THE HORNETS, WOULD YOU TRADE CP3 FIRST OR WOULD YOU TRADE ANOTHER PLAYER"

REMEMBER:
It would be better to rebuild around CP3 than rebuild around other unknown players, RIGHT?

DUDE, use your head, thats that lump about 2 feet from your azz!

[YOU NEED TO FIND A WEBSITE TO LOOK AT THE PLAYERS CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH]

Patrick Swayze
06-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Even if the contracts did add up he is still crazy because they are not trading Chris Paul.

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Even if the contracts did add up he is still crazy because they are not trading Chris Paul.

Agreed!

If he can find a trade for anyone else on the Hornets roster except for CP3, then we might listen!

Patrick Swayze
06-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Agreed!

If he can find a trade for anyone else on the Hornets roster except for CP3, then we might listen!

I think we can afford to trade anyone except for CP3 and David West. The only exception I think on trading Davis West would be if it was for Chris Bosh.

I've got a feeling that if the Hornets traded Wright that he would become a huge stud so I'm kind of scared of trading him away.

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 01:35 PM
I think we can afford to trade anyone except for CP3 and David West. The only exception I think on trading Davis West would be if it was for Chris Bosh.

I've got a feeling that if the Hornets traded Wright that he would become a huge stud so I'm kind of scared of trading him away.

I agree with you on JuJu! I really hope that we trade David West. D West is lazy, doesn't play defense, and he have major back problems. When the Hornets take a time out, he can't sit on the chairs, he sits on a rubber ball due to back problems!

David West should be averaging a double double, at least 20 pts and 10 rebs per game

tland22
06-14-2009, 01:37 PM
we dont want chris bosh and we dont want that 7th pick.... PERIOD!

Patrick Swayze
06-14-2009, 01:48 PM
we dont want chris bosh and we dont want that 7th pick.... PERIOD!

Personally I'd love to have Bosh and the 7th pick. Just not in exchange for Paul.

BIGBREED
06-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Personally I'd love to have Bosh and the 7th pick. Just not in exchange for Paul.

Agreed!

Vinny642
06-14-2009, 09:17 PM
/thread i think??? right

BIGBREED
06-15-2009, 01:17 AM
/thread i think??? right

LOL.........Yup!

johnnydollaz89
06-16-2009, 09:08 PM
i just signed up for this site but have been following it for a couple months now, im a HUGE chris paul fan and this is the most ridiculous post i have ever seen, no matter how much over the cap the hornets r they need to keep CP3 the guy is hands down the best PG in the league and puts the fans in the stands, u trade him u might aswell get rid of our hornets as a franchise, what they need to do is trade peja and chandler to clear up money but nobody wants their obsured contracts which is understanable, but u trade CP3 and this franchise is done

Patrick Swayze
06-16-2009, 09:15 PM
i just signed up for this site but have been following it for a couple months now, im a HUGE chris paul fan and this is the most ridiculous post i have ever seen, no matter how much over the cap the hornets r they need to keep CP3 the guy is hands down the best PG in the league and puts the fans in the stands, u trade him u might aswell get rid of our hornets as a franchise, what they need to do is trade peja and chandler to clear up money but nobody wants their obsured contracts which is understanable, but u trade CP3 and this franchise is done

Welcome....

johnnydollaz89
06-17-2009, 02:55 AM
thank u bro, but tell me im not right with what i said

tland22
06-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Of course you are CORRECT! No real hornets fan would even contemplate trading Chris Paul...that is ludicrous.

Patrick Swayze
06-17-2009, 01:00 PM
thank u bro, but tell me im not right with what i said

You're totally right and if anyone disagrees then they are just a straight up idiot. Chris Paul is one of the best in the league and he is 24. He is every thing this franchise needs.

Patrick Swayze
06-17-2009, 01:06 PM
There is just nothing that makes sense about trading him. I'd do what ever I had to do to keep him happy. If he wants to make our draft pick then let him make it. If there is a guy a that he wants in free agency then go after the guy. If their cap is so bad they are almost better off getting pretty much a whole new team.

johnnydollaz89
06-17-2009, 01:12 PM
thank u

BIGBREED
06-17-2009, 01:15 PM
There is just nothing that makes sense about trading him. I'd do what ever I had to do to keep him happy. If he wants to make our draft pick then let him make it. If there is a guy a that he wants in free agency then go after the guy. If their cap is so bad they are almost better off getting pretty much a whole new team.

Ditto

Patrick Swayze
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
This thread is just stupid.

johnnydollaz89
06-18-2009, 12:17 AM
yeah this rlly is and it pissed me off that some1 would wanna do such a dumb *** trade

tland22
06-18-2009, 12:20 AM
hahahaha it is comical